PDA

View Full Version : anyone coming from MD/DC area?

Lyn
03-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Since all my possible rides are not going to the con anymore...

The only way I can go is if I get a ride. So I was wondering if there was anyone going who is coming from around west Maryland or DC that could possibly give me a ride? And if said ride is going down on Thursday, a spot in a room just for that night? (I've got a room the other 2 nights) Or anyone who would be coming through that area? I live in the Rockville/Gaithersburg area of Maryland.

Please help if you can. Otherwise there is no chance of me going whatsoever. I can help pay for gas too if that's an issue.

Neko Cathy
04-07-2004, 02:52 PM
I am and we just met at my mall :D In fact I am right in your area (we should hang w/ teh Cactus and Kendo).

Unfortunately, I am flying out so I cannot provide a ride :(

Lyn
04-07-2004, 08:10 PM
^___^ Yes, that was quite a nice surprise to see you there too!

Tis alright. I'm pretty sure I have a ride. So I have a pretty high chance of going now. At least I hope. ^^;

KendoOtaku
04-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Oi! Neko we need to hang out this weekend or someother time with Cactus and bring Lyn along. Maybe have a cosplay day of our own? Go to a park and have fun! I want to get as many cosplayers in the area of Montgomery county to hang out I know there is quite a few! Lyn nice to meet you. We should chill sometime aswell. I am always looking for new friends :].

Lyn
04-13-2004, 05:34 PM
KendoOtaku - You dork, you're not even going to this con. XP (or are you? O_o; ) You could have just posted all of that in the Maryland BBQ thread (as I think you kinda did anyways) In fact, we could even make a thread in either "seeking cosplayers" or the gathering threads to look for other Montgomery County cosplayers if you really want to do that. Though there already is the MD BBQ thread and I'd imagine most of those in the area would have posted on there by now.

Neko Cathy
04-15-2004, 03:29 PM
KendoOtaku - You dork, you're not even going to this con. XP (or are you? O_o; )
He's not... Leilanihime the Pimp Moogle is comiong though :p

I know a LOT of cosplayers who live in Montgomery Co. We needs to form a cosplay society. :p

Lyn
04-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Neko Cathy - Yesh, we do indeed. ^^ Might be a good thing to aim for at the MD cosplay picnic at least.

Blah, I once again have no ride right now. x_x So I might not be going at this point unless I can convince one of my friends into going. ^^;;