PDA

View Full Version : "Let's throw anuthah shrimp-on-the-barbie!" "Let's not."

Renzokuken
06-08-2002, 01:36 AM
I've lurked around the Otakon board for couple of days now, but I figured I should throw in a more formal greetings. ^^;

Ah, yes, I'm ... fairly brand-spankin' new to cosplay, though I had rather unusual ideas for Halloweens (including but not limited to: conning a friend and helping make her Sailor Darth Vader). And, at that, hopefully Otakon 2002 will be my second con.

And why is it, whenever you want to make a good impression, you can never think of anything super-cool and awe-inspiring to say? Ah well... I'll go hunch over my sketchbook again and doodle little budgets for the con in the margins. *_*

And yes... that icon's the guy from Fantasy Island.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

Tenshi
06-08-2002, 01:09 PM
Wellllllcome! I'm Tenshi, nice to meet you! Here's your welcoming gift ::hands ou a newbie plushie:: Nice to have you here!

Renzokuken
06-08-2002, 01:56 PM
Porkbun! *_*

*tackles it, devours it, and Kensou-style chokes on it*

And paLUSHIES, plushies, plushies. I feel spei-shul. :D

But. Thanks. :) My luck with messageboards isn't exactly stellar, so here's a good hope I can stay with the very few I'm on. ^^;

Ayaka
06-08-2002, 02:18 PM
Hiya! Pocky! *shoves Pocky at Renzokuken* I don't know . . . your icon kinda creeps me out . . . but you're from New York, so it's all good. ^^

Renzokuken
06-08-2002, 03:19 PM
Well, I could've taken a cue from Dan Hibiki@PhoenixMUCK (the guy's a genius) and made a little "Saikyou-Ryuu Dojo and Waffle House" icon to terrify you all with. ;D

Ranma Saotome
06-08-2002, 03:57 PM
I'm curious about that Sailor Darth Vader...

Legato/Machan
06-08-2002, 05:57 PM
Hi and welcome to the board!!! *give you some pastelzinhos (brazilian snack)* Here have some!
hummm ... I'm curious about this sailor darth vader too!!!

cya

Legato

Philia Philis
06-08-2002, 09:55 PM
Hallo hallo! Welcome! My name is Erin; it's nice to meet you! *hands Renzokuken a Peppermint Pattie*

Yami Kuroneko
06-10-2002, 11:07 AM
Welcome Renzokuken, i'm Yami the designated catgirl of this board (lol). * Bows and Purrs* It's a pleasure to meet you and I truly hope you enjoy your stay here. Oh yes. before I forget, here's a small welcoming present * Hands Renzokuken a Sakura Blossom* Sayonara! =^-^=

All Hail The Kitty,
Yami Kuroneko :thumbsup:

Ichigo_Chan
06-25-2002, 12:32 PM
HELLO I AM THE RANDOM CANDY GIRL!!! PLEASE PARTAKE OF MY CANDY GOODNESS *Hands her wax bottles* Now I must leave to save the world WHOOOOOSH