PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunate side effect of funny AF Joke

dani
04-01-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm all up for jokes, and this looks like a nice one. So don't take me wrong please.
Just wanted to mention that changing text INSIDE url's has broken some links. My own signature, for example. Nothing major... I can go a day without signature.
This posting is NOT to critisize the joke, but to warn people that if they see something not working as expected... this may be the reason.

Helga "Dani" Lange-Beine

Romann
04-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Another unfortunate side effect are all of the 'lumberjack? WTF?' threads in the General chat now >.>

Otherwise this was a great joke XD

the_tennyo
04-01-2004, 11:56 AM
I think its funny :) it made me laugh.

Karisu-sama
04-01-2004, 07:01 PM
One day. We're a "disgustingly anally* moderated" :p :p and strictly-on-topic board the rest of the time. Us treehuggers I mean moderators are always being accused of "not lightening up" and "having no sense of humor".

So, when we just let loose and go crazy just ONE bloody day, people complain? XP

*according to certain trolls (hey, trolls are Nordic too, aren't they? XD)

topleka
04-01-2004, 08:27 PM
::laugh:: Yeah, I have a sad little broken link in my profile, but it's not a big deal (I don't think...) Although a few people have linked to their pictures, and I've had to change the URL to see them. Ah, well. One day. We'll survive.

--topleka the Druid

dani
04-02-2004, 12:01 AM
You guys pulled a good one on us... please don't read a compplaint in my posting...

Dani