PDA

View Full Version : it has to be pg13

Animeloilpop
04-01-2004, 04:08 PM
ok next year i'm going to the Cartoon boston and the skit there have the be pg 13 i have a gravitation skit. It's about how the the bad luck picked their name. My friend has writing over five but they aren't good. well they are good but there all over the pg13 rating. so i hoped some one could give me some ideas on how to make a good Pg13 skit thank you. =^^= :)

Ali
04-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Not sure what you mean, here. Is there swearing? nudity? excessive amounts of dirty jokes?
Before doing any skit, I remember that I *will* have to give my parents a summary of it when I tell them about the con. Just keep that in mind when you write a skit, and it usually comes out with a PG-13... even PG rating. ^_^

Otherwise, throw out the problems you've got, and maybe we can help you get rid of them. Looking forward to seeing your skit at AB! (I'll be in the masq, too. ^_^)

Animeloilpop
04-04-2004, 10:59 PM
well i'm not going to AB this year but maybe i'll see you next year.

But the proble is she use lots of dirty joke i've never been in a masq so i don't know if they allow joke like that. i know there are going to be kids there so i've been trying to get her to tone it down it not working.

off topic how long do you at the most have to wait back stage?

thanks you :)

Lollipop
04-06-2004, 08:14 AM
pg-13 skits, lol... I went to a con in NY stat started with Card captor sakura making out with someone to Rikku doing a little naughty dance...o_0 *cough* I think a skit as fine as long as theirs not 2 much nudity... also i would try not too swear too much..... but anything besides that is fine.

Scoti
04-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Sounds like stage versions of bad fanfics....

senshi_meiousei
04-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Just a question on PG-13: are bathing suits considered PG-13 for a skit? I mean, like bikinis or one-pieces with little wrap-around skirts or something of that nature.