PDA

View Full Version : Private messaging.....please help.....I'm crying because of it!

Flippy
04-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Okay, I've bother Ad~min for a while now and no help thus far. So if Ad~min or somebody that knows more than I do can please click on the following link and see my current user opions, that might solve something.
http://www.geocities.com/sugarcrazy911/privatemessagehelp.htm
If you can help me figure out why I am recieving email comformation of the fact that I have a p r i v a t e m e s s a g e but I've never actually recieved a p r i v a t e m e s s a g e. I'd like to use that option so please help me out here...I'm begging you.

*If you read this following April Fools day then please ignore the words "LumerJack"....lol.

Flippy
04-01-2004, 11:03 PM
This not a joke someone please help me out here.....please.

Cassandra
04-02-2004, 09:01 AM
It's possible that the user sending you the PM deleted it before you got a chance to read it. From what I'm understanding of your problem, you are receiving the notice that you got a PM, you just don't have the message in your PM inbox. The sender could have "unsent" it.

Flippy
04-02-2004, 10:56 AM
^Thanks for trying....Well I've never recieved a private message the whole time that I've been a member at cosplay.com.....and I now that people have sent me messages and I've tried to send out a few (which I think had been recieved)....also it's not my computer because I've logged in to over a dozen different computers in the time that I have had this account.

Please Admin help me out!!!!!

Admin
04-02-2004, 09:48 PM
I think I squashed the bug, please let me know if you just got my PM.

Karisu-sama
04-02-2004, 10:49 PM
I sent you a test PM too, earlier (before Admin's fix) - let me know if it shows.

Flippy
04-02-2004, 11:12 PM
It works.....I'm dancing :dance: because of it!!
Thanks!!
P.S. You can close this thread now.