PDA

View Full Version : X Cosplay Group?

Nadeshiko
04-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Just wondering if there's anyone whose planning to cosplay as X characters at Fanime. I know K_Valentine has a few up his sleeve. I have a few Karens to bring over. I also have a friend (Zenigata from JTAF) who plans to go as Aoki.

Anyone up for an X gathering? ^^

Hitori
04-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Awww, I was gonna organize one you know^_^ But aniwho, the group that I've been privateli organizing (I was delaying posting here until I knew the times of other groups) will bet Saturdai afternoon, exact time as yet undecided. Alreadi signed on I have miself for Nataku, Stephi (LunaticNeko) as another Karen, a Hinoto, Yuzuriha, Kakyou, Arashi, and Fuuma. We're mainli focusing on X #18 manga, just sos you know.
Aniwho.... that was longwinded.... all I could have said was: Count mi in! XD

K_Valentine
04-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Guess that means I'll be 18 Aoki.... shouldn't be hard to work in.

gokumew2
04-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Awww, I was gonna organize one you know^_^ But aniwho, the group that I've been privateli organizing (I was delaying posting here until I knew the times of other groups) will bet Saturdai afternoon, exact time as yet undecided. Alreadi signed on I have miself for Nataku, Stephi (LunaticNeko) as another Karen, a Hinoto, Yuzuriha, Kakyou, Arashi, and Fuuma. We're mainli focusing on X #18 manga, just sos you know.
Aniwho.... that was longwinded.... all I could have said was: Count mi in! XD
Just warning you... Your Fuuma is going to get glomped by a little Mew chan. .*____*

X vol 18 is 'teh awesome! Nataku.... .;_; Fuuma's such a sweetie.
I rawr at those who call him a sadist.

*cough* Bye.

Nadeshiko
04-02-2004, 09:05 PM
Hitori: Oh you can organize if ya want. ^^ I just wanted to know who is going as who at the con.

Hitori
04-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Nadeshiko~ Well it's up on the thread now, so I don't think it matters who organizes it.. ^_^
What time Sat afternoon is good for everione? I'm thinking 2.00 or 3.00
Regarding place, I'm not familiar w/ that convention center too much, right now I'm thinking just outside by the fountains, but I'll scope it out soon. (Across the street there is a park and stuff, but I don't know if people are willing to walk a block?)

flowers_of_evil
04-03-2004, 01:38 AM
2:00 seems like a good time to me i dunno why i just like 2 its a good time all around ......anyway yeah im working on #18 yuzuriha this weekend and it will PWN!

Pip Bernadette
04-06-2004, 10:12 AM
i should be able to come as seichiro if you need me...

Hitori
04-06-2004, 12:18 PM
i should be able to come as seichiro if you need me...

More X cosplayers are alwais more than welcome!