PDA

View Full Version : Last weekend cramming

smellme37
04-03-2004, 04:07 AM
I'm almost done with my Shinra Guard costumes (one for me, one for my brother). I should be done before the weekend is over ::fingers crossed::
Not bad for only having three weeks to make two costumes.

Is anyone else struggling to finish that last costume before friday?

Joe

ChibiRinoa
04-03-2004, 07:55 AM
i am >.< i have to finish my Brotherhood sword for my warrior yuna costume. I feel bad for my friends though because they have two costumes they have to finish before friday, and we have problems getting together to help each other. gah -runs off-

Ali
04-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Yeah... I've been kept awake 2 whole nights (and I'm talking *whole* nights) this week because I'm stressing about my costumes. Fortunately, I have the entire weekend + Monday to work... so hopefully I can make enough progress to consider myself 'done'... *hopefully*
(Looks like Rinoa's getting pushed back to a later date... for a 3rd con in a row... ><)

lialia
04-03-2004, 09:52 AM
yeah umm finished noriko yesterday and am finishing eternal mars as we speak... belldandy is still a giant wad of fabric *dies* plus i paid for my wig 3 1/2 weeks ago from ebay and its a no show and the lady wont respnd to my emails.. it makes me wanna throw up from nervousness cause if it doesnt come in ill be dying my hair so i can use my friends light brown extenstions then dying it back dark on sunday ^^;

Sweet~Pea
04-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Ugh, yeah I really need to finish mine. One is almost done, one is 25% done and the other isn't even started. I'm waking up tommorow and doing nothing but sewing lol
Cheers
-Christa
PS. hope everyone else get what they wanted done for AB04 done :japan: Wish me luck lol.

Ryoko-Dono
04-03-2004, 12:22 PM
I'm not, I only have to find a way to attach a bow to one of my costumes and I'm good to go. I have freinds though who have a costume they havent even started yet. Poor dears.

JacksUsername
04-03-2004, 12:38 PM
i'm trying to pull together a last minute thing, just to have at least one costume to go in (due to budget reasons) and have started assembling pieces as of earlier this week....still have to get a few things, but the hardest parts are over...gonna be a lot of inaccuracies, but in the future I'll modify it. ^ _^

makonurikoryoko
04-03-2004, 12:45 PM
I'm trying to get a project done for school thats due thursday so I just agve up on new cosplay for AB heh

Mesoian
04-03-2004, 12:59 PM
I am.
The stupid medical company didn't ship my labcoat when they were supposed to. So now I'm not sure if I'm going to recieve it by thursday. I may have to see if I can take on of the old ones from the medical students.

Yuki Eiri
04-03-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm uh.. Trying to find eyeglasses for my Yuki Eiri costume.. You have NO idea how HARD that is. >.> I may have to settle with ones that KINDA look like it..

Oshi
04-03-2004, 02:59 PM
I'm just starting my National Alchemist uniform 8D

I'm so screwed.

jjamriska
04-03-2004, 06:41 PM
I'm just starting my National Alchemist uniform 8D

I'm so screwed.
im not so sure. one of my friends started an ed costume last night and is already half done.. its not perfect, but it is eaisly recognizable.... youll be fine, as long as you can sew

Sami
04-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Ed's pretty done, Kenshin's pretty done, and once I get this AWFUL STUPID SHOULDER ARMOR CRAP done Camus will be pretty done. @_@ I kinda started ahead of time for once, but this stupid shoulder armor thing is REALLY cheesing me off. Rrrrrggghhhh COSPLAY!!!! >:O *ROARS*

Jun_Kazama
04-04-2004, 10:59 AM
I'm about 80% done with my friday costume, 10% done with my main saturday costume, and havent started my rave costume yet.
I'm gonna have to give up sleep for the nex week and maybe call out of work a day >_<"
yay for procrastination.

lialia
04-04-2004, 11:14 AM
ok so yay finished mars yesterday XD and started Belldandy now i have lots of time between school and work to finish yay

Jubie-Chan
04-04-2004, 12:50 PM
my endless waltz Wufei costume... I keep forgetting little things and I have to go back out and buy them. -stab- it consumes my soul...

Ryoko-Dono
04-04-2004, 01:12 PM
my endless waltz Wufei costume... I keep forgetting little things and I have to go back out and buy them. -stab- it consumes my soul...
I do that ^^;; I've gone to the store a dozen times for my Lena costume and then I'd still think of things that I still need to get.

Mesoian
04-04-2004, 06:37 PM
I finally got my lab coat. Now all that's left to do is to put the belts in. I may not have those black spheres that are Faust's shoulder, as the only thing I was able to get were wiffle ball balls. I still need to paint them, and their hollow, so I don't know how I'm going to stick them on.

Lafiel
04-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Ugh..
There is no way my Rosette Costume will be done in time.
I'm so disappointed, and not to sure what to wear.
*grumbles* I hate when this happens.

Oshi
04-05-2004, 12:27 AM
End of weekend. No progress yet. I'm gonna kill myself doing this between school :)

Dagger
04-05-2004, 12:35 AM
My Lulu costume is ALMOST done, I just have to finish painting the dress. I'm also making the Onion Knight. It looks so cute. ^_^

Alfhild
04-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Yaaaar. I want to repeatedly hit my head on a wall. This week is going to be sheer chaos. My Lina Inverse armour is half painted, but the spraypaint isn't adhering to the junk compound... Then the pointed pauldron cracked in the oven (to quick dry, mind you x_X) and it's trying to explode on me. T_T It's all probably like, 60% done... But my KH Aeris costume went to hell. There's no way I can salvage that in time... Ack. Frustration.Stabby stab. x_x

Ali
04-05-2004, 02:48 PM
woohoo! commission done... now to work on *my* costume!
*weep*

number18
04-05-2004, 05:40 PM
Working on two original costumes from the rpg universe of my boyfriend and I. Both costumes involve bodysuits, gauntlets, boots...and vest armor. Bodysuits and gauntlets are done, and the boots will be easy. Just gotta finish that damn saiyan armor, but it's so frustrating. The pieces are all so thick they barely fit under my sewing machine when I'm trying to sew them together. It's really the project of my nightmares. :waaaah:

Other than that, everything is on schedule. But the armor keeps me up at night, man. I hope to finish it in time...or I might be dragging my machine to the convention Thursday night...

Lollipop
04-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Yup, just putting the finishing touches on tho ^_~ its gonna be fun!