PDA

View Full Version : Attn: all Zelda Cosplayers!

GenyaArikado
04-03-2004, 03:18 PM
I think by majority timing and from what people have said, we(all us Zelda people) will all be meeting up at the con at 5pm on friday the 9th!! Location to be figured out soon, keep checking the forum for further information!!! SO far i know we have 2 Adult Links, myself included, the Male Zelda (woohoo!) and a secret character that i am forbidden to give out the name of. Please keep adding to this thread to keep the characters list growing, so we know who to look for at the con!
can't wait till this weekend! gonna be a blast!
Genya Arikado

Ryoko-Dono
04-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Yep, I may be a little late however, I just realized that I wont be arriving in boston until 4 and I'm not sure how long it will take to go through pre-registration.

nyxed
04-04-2004, 01:16 AM
I'll try to remember to be there! I'm going as Zelda (adult/Melee style!--sans EARS, I'm SO UPSET!). I just don't want to make any promises 'cause I'm really flighty in the head lately... ^_^;;; If you have to change times, I'm flexible... I'll be there forever, it's like a block away from where I live. ^_^;;;;

Ryoko-Dono
04-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Any suggestions for a meeting place? The main lobby is probably gona be really crowded, so we might want to find a more out of the way spot. I'd personally suggest the floor tht the clubhouse is on only becuase last year at least there wee less people up there. We could meet near where all the elevators are on that floor, their should be enough empty space there for photos, probably not the prettiest place though...

GenyaArikado
04-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Floor with the clubhouse, by the elevators, at 5. ]
how many adult links will be there?? i think 3... maybe more?
thats the plan, see you all then!
Genya Arikado
ps- i'll be the Link that has bowser with me! I got bowser, and you don't! phhbbbtt!!! :-p

Ryoko-Dono
04-06-2004, 02:16 PM
I got us on the list for photoshoots and meetups.

By the elevators sounds fine by me, hope to see y'all there!

HeeroJF
04-06-2004, 10:00 PM
What is the clubhouse? I've never been there so I don't know what this whole clubhouse thing is.

Ryoko-Dono
04-07-2004, 05:38 AM
If you look on the map, which is posted on the website (or I can put it right here (http://animeboston.com/location/hotelmap.html)) Its on the 2nd map.