PDA

View Full Version : Tetsugyu's the bomb!

Tetsugyu
11-18-2002, 04:04 AM
This thread was formed in response to the people who said that the "Kitty's the bomb" thread should have died already (or not even be up at all). If you think Kitty's ego has had enough, then come and inflate/bash mine!

*drunk on sake* (of course)

Kon-iiiichiwaaa! <hiccup> Irasshai! Watashiwa Koku Senpuu no Tetsugyu Dessssu! ...chotto... <belch> Omachadoo sama. <chuckles> Nani o shimasuka? Oro?
Watashiwa sake o nomimasu! <hiccup> Sorosoro shitsurei shimasu! <speaks with drunken pride>
Jama ta! Matta yukkuri irasshai! <falls asleep>

*switches to format to English Subs*

Hey all! People thought Kitty's Ego was getting too big, so for those Kitty Hattas I made this room. You can't say my ego is too big, because you don't even know who I am or much about my cosplay! Well, you might have seen me if you come to this site.
I'll tell you about that in a minute.

Reasons why Tetsugyu's the Bomb-

1. I am thee best Tetsugyu cosplayer...EVER!

2. I formed a cosplay group called the Experts of Cosplay (www.expertsofcosplay.com). Check the site out first before you assume we are actualy implying that we are experts of cosplay. ;)

3. When you load the hompage, you see me and my cosplay group on the banner for "Cosplay.com presents: Ani-Magic 2002". You see that guy in the yellow that bares a striking resemeblance to my Avatar? Yep that's me!

4. I get drunk on sake!

5. I am a devoted...and I mean devoted, fan of Giant Robo: The Animation. I also love Haunted Junction, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, and the Lensman movie!!! >_< How kick ass is that?

Now all my fangirls! ...and non-homosexual fanboys, post and show that your a Tetsugyuite!

Michael_Duck
11-18-2002, 04:23 AM
Working mothers agree, Jarod is the bomb...
Before I met you, Jarod, I never had a single friend at a con. You've really opened up my world when it comes to cosplay, conventions, and of course, Giant Robo. I feel like a 'somebody' in the anime community now, and you made it all happen. Thanks for being a friend.

K_Valentine
11-18-2002, 04:57 AM
This is some good stuff. I wish I had the guts to put myself up as a bomb.

psythe
11-18-2002, 07:41 AM
SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB

Hungryjack
11-18-2002, 07:44 AM
Somebody set UP <-> US the bomb :)

Get your Engrish right, please :)

Sirami
11-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Another bomb?

looks aroud a bit, and pickes up a really long stick, then proceeds to set end on fire
hehehe

Oshi
11-18-2002, 11:10 AM
So drop the bomb
*DDRs*

Studmaster
11-18-2002, 12:37 PM
Since you want the "Kitty Hatas" to gather here and bash you and your sorry posting record (seriously, you have contributed NOTHING to this board, and I challenge you to find something worthy that you have posted here) well here is my contribution.

PISS OFF!!!

Sami
11-18-2002, 12:39 PM
*demure clapping*

It's one thing if a decent thread goes off topic, but starting topics simply for the sake of expecting spam? Come on now. :/ This is cosplay.com, not randomcrap.com.

Spooky Brew
11-18-2002, 07:58 PM
At least for "Kitty's the bomb", somebody ELSE started it, not themselves. That's just egotestical. I like random threads. but his one just isn't "the bomb".

Tetsugyu
11-18-2002, 10:45 PM
Wow. Seems some of you missed the whole point of this Thread. The point was to satire the whole idea of the thread. I mean it's so lame for someone to come into a thread about someone and bitch about how it anoys them. Sure it's ridiculous for someone to have such a thread, but it was made and everyone was having fun on it. Then some people had to go and complain and try to bring in negativity. So I've brought all the party poopers here to complain.

Originally posted by Studmaster
Since you want the "Kitty Hatas" to gather here and bash you and your sorry posting record (seriously, you have contributed NOTHING to this board, and I challenge you to find something worthy that you have posted here) well here is my contribution.
PISS OFF!!!

Oh and you have contributed? Wow, I didn't even know I cared. Oh wait...I don't care. That's just tacky; to say 'You haven't made alot of posts so you haven't done anything for this site.' What gives you the right? Nothing does.

Originally posted by Sami
*demure clapping*

It's one thing if a decent thread goes off topic, but starting topics simply for the sake of expecting spam? Come on now. :/ This is cosplay.com, not randomcrap.com.

Expecting Spam? Naw, more like letting the negative peeps post here and not ruin Threads that began and continued in harmless fun.

One other Note...and I know all you negative people have heard this before. If you don't like it, don't post/come here. You have the power to do what you want, so envoke that right and find another thread to chat in. But just leave threads where peeps have fun, alone.

The Ox has Spoken.

isaacada1
12-04-2002, 03:11 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting in person Tetsugyu in person in AX 2001. After seeing him in person, I can gladly state that TETSUGYU IS THE BOMB! After we meet, he picked me up and spun me around on one hand, and then threw me up in the air. After attaining quite an altitude gravity took a hold and he caught me on the way down. I never doubted then that I had met the actual Tetsugyu from Giant Robo.

-Isaac