PDA

View Full Version : Registration Confirmation

Mesoian
04-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Just so you know, AB has sent out their registration confirmation emails, so if you don't recieve one this week, you may want to discuss it with the registration comittee

Dagger
04-05-2004, 12:37 AM
PHEW! I just got the email! Thanks for telling me! I was totally worried about that. If my registration didn't go through, that would just be really bad. Lol.

Yuki Eiri
04-05-2004, 04:03 AM
I got my email yay! Expect to see Yuki EIri, and Zell Dincht at AB! MWARHARHARHAR!

JacksUsername
04-05-2004, 07:45 AM
got the e-mail as well ^_^

Aer
04-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Woohoo got my email and masq. confirmation ^___^

Please say hi to me if you see moi!
It's my first con alone without any friends x_x
(Well except for some of you wonderful people ^.^)

Alfhild
04-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Woo! My group got theirs so that's a good sign; I'm happy. I did something right this time! XD I almost panicked at first when I saw the email address, thinking "OHMYGOD, IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH." Heheheh. I don't remeber getting a confirmation email like this last year... Or maybe I'm just forgetting? o_o

OnaiXun
04-05-2004, 07:15 PM
yes! i got mine too! but sadly this year i wont be cosplaying as to the fact that my cousin let their cat ruin it,(they think cosplaying is a waste of my time, but i odnt care, they're 9) :sulk: it just happened today, it was a terrible costume but i was still gonna wear it, anyways, ill still see you guys there!:waaaah:

Lollipop
04-05-2004, 07:17 PM
i just got my email this morning...I was getting really worried...

Sweet~Pea
04-05-2004, 09:27 PM
I got two for my mother and my friend none for me ugh. I know I'm registered too because I emailed them weeks ago and they said I was ok. Whatever... lol
Cheers
-Christa

yukitoLeonheart
04-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Actually, I have to edit this, I just noticed that I should check, and indeed, I got my registration (WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

what I said earlier was

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO WEIRD, animechicky, make sure you see me, you will find it........very interesting, esp considering your avatar.

the reason being that is the exact picture I used as the pattern ref pic, not design for my pretear outfit. THIS IS AWESOME, I can't believe there will be two plant pretears at AB, we need to take pictures together.

I actually, just so you didn't freak out when you saw "make sure you find me" put it up

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=123089&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500

I will see you all at AB, I can only have this on for a little while as I am am taking photos 24/7 (I am really crossing my fingers I don't stink).

ah this is like the 5th time editing it, Aer....you got in! I can't wait to see you in the masq, I am actually in it, too. I am just doing a walk on, though. You are not alone either, if you need friends just come up to like me, or anyof these people, we are like family, and if anyone is mean, be like I am berserker Rikku.... eats.