PDA

View Full Version : Last minute cry for help...

Yuki Eiri
04-05-2004, 04:25 PM
The person I was set to room with has conveniently cancelled out, just now.. Leaving me with a bus ticket, registration, and no hotel room... It's a maybe 5% chance, but I don't suppose ANYONE has one spot open in the hotel room? I don't care if I have to sleep in the corner curled up with my knees to my chest ;-; I just want to go so bad! ;-; What a wonderfully cruddy birthday this is turning otu to be >.>

--Edit---

I forgot to mention, of course I'll help pay.. ;-; I'm just totally desparate, and please don't reply with requests for me to give you my reg badge.. I've had five people IM me on AIM already asking for it. >.> THat's kind of mean, don't you think?

-- Really, It's my birthday present to go to this thing, and by heavens, I must go! But I doubt I can find a room.. I guess it's no sleep for me this weekend! *cry!* If you know of anyone, or if you have space, PLEASE PLEASE help. ;-; I'll give you pocky!

MoonLitDemon2
04-05-2004, 05:34 PM
The person I was set to room with has conveniently cancelled out, just now.. Leaving me with a bus ticket, registration, and no hotel room... It's a maybe 5% chance, but I don't suppose ANYONE has one spot open in the hotel room? I don't care if I have to sleep in the corner curled up with my knees to my chest ;-; I just want to go so bad! ;-; What a wonderfully cruddy birthday this is turning otu to be >.>

--Edit---

I forgot to mention, of course I'll help pay.. ;-; I'm just totally desparate, and please don't reply with requests for me to give you my reg badge.. I've had five people IM me on AIM already asking for it. >.> THat's kind of mean, don't you think?

-- Really, It's my birthday present to go to this thing, and by heavens, I must go! But I doubt I can find a room.. I guess it's no sleep for me this weekend! *cry!* If you know of anyone, or if you have space, PLEASE PLEASE help. ;-; I'll give you pocky!

oooo hun i'm so sry about what happend and i wish i could help but i can't i'm not staying at a hotel and i'm only there for friday... but i can give you some suggestions.... there are a few people on the forums at animeboston.com that could probably help you out with that if not here and if that doesn't work i'm sure there are MANY hotels around boston that are close by that don't cost to much and that you could check in at... check it out and i hope you can go... oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *glomps*

Yuki Eiri
04-05-2004, 05:37 PM
>.> No.. I know I'm not going to get a room. I'll still go.. I'll figure.. something out.. I simply cannot afford a room on my own.. I can't... It's just too much money... I'm really desparate, but counting on the kindness of people is not very reliable, you know? But it's worth a try at least.. So if you see a Yuki Eiri looking quite sick and exhausted, that's me. :( Because I won't be getting any sleep..

Kurthy133
04-05-2004, 05:44 PM
thats the saddest story ever! ;___;

if you arent able to find a place - PM me. now i dont have a hotel room, i live in Boston in a dorm room about 5-10 min away by the subway. i dont know how you feel about staying with someone you dont know - but i promise i wont bite ^_____^ if you cant trust a Belldandy cosplayer, who can you trust, ne? XD good luck!!
<3

Yuki Eiri
04-05-2004, 05:52 PM
*_* I love you, kind stranger... Named Kurthy..

Mesoian
04-05-2004, 06:38 PM
Mmmph. I'm probably gonna regret this...

Email me. We'll work something out

MoonLitDemon2
04-05-2004, 10:34 PM
thats the saddest story ever! ;___;

if you arent able to find a place - PM me. now i dont have a hotel room, i live in Boston in a dorm room about 5-10 min away by the subway. i dont know how you feel about staying with someone you dont know - but i promise i wont bite ^_____^ if you cant trust a Belldandy cosplayer, who can you trust, ne? XD good luck!!
<3

Belldandy always comes to the rescue ^_^
*claps*

awesomely awesome! :dance:

Kurthy133
04-06-2004, 12:25 PM
whee!

shouldn't Bell come to everyone's rescue? i think so ^^ or at least be around to maybe make a sandwich and tell you that everything will be ok.

I'm so glad i can be of service Yuki! *curtsies*

SuboshiBoy
04-07-2004, 10:35 AM
whee!

shouldn't Bell come to everyone's rescue? i think so ^^ or at least be around to maybe make a sandwich and tell you that everything will be ok.

I'm so glad i can be of service Yuki! *curtsies*

I just LOVE Belldandy cosplayers,..theyre so sweet,....

KagoMeryl
04-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Hey Kurthy...I've got to meet you when I'm there ^^ you seem so nice. And Yuki-san, I think you're all set, but if anything happened, I could probably work SOMETHING out.

Kurthy133
04-07-2004, 05:07 PM
thanks guys! *smile*

i'll see you there KagoMeryl! <3

KagoMeryl
04-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Kya! So you'll be Belldandy, ne? Not that I really know who that is too well. Can assume from your sig and pic xD I'll be Sango. Probably one of like...a bunch. But if you find a random Sango flipping and running at you, it'll be me having recognized you xD