PDA

View Full Version : What costumes will you be wearing?

dizzylizzy
04-06-2004, 10:35 AM
i figured, since we have a forum now.... it would be best to start migrating away from the old thread. ^^ so... list your costumes!!!! it'll be easier that reading through the other threads. ::winks::

hana- fruits basket
summoner yuna- ffx of course. lol
raver moogle for the fantastic rave! ::hugs andy::

dunno what else. i know i'll bring more... ::Grins::

Giant Alucard
04-06-2004, 01:02 PM
w00t, here's my list:::

Alucard (remade costume)
Bondage Alucard (red version)
Auron (FFX and fully done this time, lol)
Canti (FLCL)

I'm not sure if I should bring my Saitou or not or if I'll finish any of my other new costumes in time....

dressdragn
04-06-2004, 01:41 PM
hmm, I haven't totaly decied yet but heres the for now list

Robo Ky
either all white Ky, Holy Knight Sol or Bathing Suit Jam
Ryoko (from Real bout HS 5th Manga)

~Anna

UnwantedKikyo
04-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Hana(school uniform)-fruits basket (looks like were doing the same outfit lizzy!!!)
Kanna-Inuyasha
Mitsuki Sanada-DUAL!parallel trouble adventures
Mana-Malice Mizer
Raver kikyou for the rave!! ^_^
Rinoa(battle)-FFVIII (ballroom to match my friend drakes seeD squall)
mabey more??might steal my friends robin from witch hunter robin for a couple hrs. ^_^;

NekoZidane
04-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Zidane - FFIX
Random Congoing Idiot - Originally from Otakon 98

I'm poor and lazy, so that's all the costumes I have.

I feel left out.

MonoyashaJLA
04-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Poor Eric :( maybe I'll have time to make you a weapon for your Zidane costume ^-^

Well, I plan to wear these costumes for AMA...
Kirara - Inuyasha
Cloud - kingdom Hearts
Kyo - fruits basket

maybe Inuyasha...."cough" (retireing)
PS....I'm not going to the rave Reiko/lizzy/liz/tora.... >_>

dizzylizzy
04-07-2004, 02:56 PM
PS....I'm not going to the rave Reiko/lizzy/liz/tora.... >_>

GASP!!! WHY?!?!??!?!?? wait,.... you're not the dancing type. ::winks:: i'll dance with you baby. meow!

unwantedkikyo- woo hoo! hana rulz!!! fear our psycic powers!!! ::zap!::

Lythari
04-07-2004, 03:35 PM
I am definitly wearing Leon Kennedy (RE4) and Kouga. And then the possibilities are Liquid Snake (MGS:TS), and Casey Jones. Hey...I posted...how long have I been on here? LMAO Oh and i am prolly going to the rave as Leon, but w/o the coat, gun holsters, and many belts...oh and raver pants. But that is subject to change at any day.

NeoLunaAngel
04-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Might do Ai yori aoshi with chris, not carved in stone...
so far...
kikyo - inu yasha
raver dejiko -original digi charat
mokuba - yugi oh
momiji, but i WANT to be shigure dammit...-_-;;; - fruits basket

yeah..that's about it...^_^

NekoZidane
04-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Poor Eric :( maybe I'll have time to make you a weapon for your Zidane costume ^-^

Cool, gimme a call when you wanna get started. ƪD

Midknight
04-07-2004, 04:01 PM
I'll be wearing Miyu since this is the con that it debuted at last year. I'll probably bring Sally along, but I might not put it on... depends on if people want me to or not. I hope to have two of my inprogress costumes ready by then, Yura from Inuyasha and Nanami from Utena.

Orbal
04-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Ayame-Fruits Basket =e.e=d
Naraku-Inu Yasha =¬.¬=
Death-The Bible =x.x=

Maybe Celtic Guardian if I wanna. =n.n=d AND that dude from that one show... *has to ask a friend about that* =@.@'=

Always and forever I'll be Orbal when I'm not in costume. =D

Tora
04-07-2004, 10:08 PM
omfg.... I havent posted in 4-evah. 0_o

Ok. What will I be wearing to Bonanza-con 200- *cough* I mean AMA....

^_^

Inuyasha (official 1-yr anniversary ^_^) - Inuyasha
Hatsuharu - Fruits Basket
Dark - DN Angel
Ryuichi - Gravitation
'raver' costume = T.B.A.

Not too many this time. I might throw in my random J-rock outfit, but otherwise that's it. Haru, Dark, and IY are the main ones.

And JESS.... you dont have to come to the rave if you dont want to. But you're MISSING out, I swear. I can't dance for shit either, but I still have fun!

NekoZidane
04-07-2004, 10:38 PM
And JESS.... you dont have to come to the rave if you dont want to. But you're MISSING out, I swear. I can't dance for shit either, but I still have fun!

Seriously, Jess. I can't dance HALF as well as I should be dancing (considering my age/club experience), but I still get out there and shake my groove thang! Even Ali got out there at Katsu and she always refuses to dance.

Give it a shot. If for nothing more than to waste any energy left over during the day...

...and to hear Andy spin, as well!

NeoLunaAngel
04-08-2004, 11:23 AM
we should set up video games to be projected on the walls so people who don't want to dance can play to cool music...

it's a lot easier than asking andy to spin in my living room when i play tetris...

UnwantedKikyo
04-08-2004, 11:43 AM
haha funny idea ^^;

lizzy-Yes!! fear our psychic powers!!!MUWHAHAHAH!!!! lolz

but who cares if u can dance or no? alot of us cant dance but we go anywayz! lolz kinda amusing to watch people too ^_^

BloodRed
04-08-2004, 03:08 PM
I really really want to go this year! AN dif I can go I hope I can get costumes for:

Raijuta Isurugi(Rurouni Kenshin)
Keitaro Urashima(Love Hina)

I really want a Raijuta costume, I am good for teh part. Plus I can so be Keitaro because I already look like him!

taryn
04-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Currently, I am trying to wear these:

Yuna - Omatsurishi Dress Sphere
Rose Bride Juri
Hermione School Uniform

Atrista
04-09-2004, 09:13 PM
I'll be going as black mage yuna, assuming the pimp hat chooses to cooperate...

MonoyashaJLA
04-09-2004, 11:07 PM
I dont want to spam this up...so this will be my only comment...I tried, didn't like it...gave up. Plus Eric your a dancing monkey and Tora is the dog....cats dont dance...lol ^-^ nevermind you'll never give up...>->

Flute
04-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Wah, unfortunately it still takes me a long long time to get even an easy costume finished so I didn't get to do all that I wanted to. My costumes...

Yutaka Watari... that's it for now, lol.

Most of my time has been consumed by my sister's Yuffie costume from Kingdom Hearts. Which hopefully will be finished in time. She also might bring along Nagi Naoe from Weiss Kreuz.

ainslye
04-11-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm bringing....

Kisa... fruits basket
rakka... haibane renmei
some kind of raver outfit? probably a cosplay soup or back to good ol raver rei. I'm leaning more towards soup, now that my original plan for creating has fallen to the wayside via the lack of fundage.

and I can't dance to save my life... but it doesn't stop me from going out there and looking retarded.

NekoZidane
04-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Ainslye, don't fet rid of your Chiaki just yet. I THINK I may be Genzo...

...nothing definite, just a thought...

ainslye
04-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Ooohhhh if you bring Genzo, I'll bring Chiaki. :) I don't have Chiaki hair anymore and my wig budget is maxed, though. :)

Reiko
04-12-2004, 07:40 PM
>_< Should I even post my costume list? I mean wouldnt it be easyer for me to post the costume in not wearing >_>

Thief Yuna
NorikoChan -Gravi
Yuki Fruits basket -_- *hides*
Sango as always

~*Thinking*~
Jill v (one year ann)
BAllroom Rinoa ]
Reiha *looks at midnight and shrugs* I dunno

and a rave costumes...

luvnpeese
04-13-2004, 11:06 PM
HEheeeee... I have a super duper cosplay plan.

There's that and I'm bringing Julia from Bebop and Robin (but everyone does Robin!) XP

Midknight
04-13-2004, 11:18 PM
Reiha *looks at midnight and shrugs* I dunno

You have to bring Reiha!

Giant Alucard
04-14-2004, 08:45 AM
:: adds to the list::

My Raver Auron costume is done, so I'll most likely wear that to the dance.

UnwantedKikyo
04-14-2004, 02:14 PM
ohhhhh so ur the yuki reikooo!!!! heheheh ^_^ oh and nice new icon rei-rei!!!! but I still havnt finish mana's hair...braiding it...damn him too many braids!!! v.v

Grayfox
04-15-2004, 11:12 PM
I'll be going as Kenshin again, just like last year. I'm hoping to have a decent size group too, about 10 people dressed as kenshin characters....if everything goes as planned...^-^×;

Tenshinoitami1
04-15-2004, 11:15 PM
I'll be Kaoru in that very large Kenshin group as well as Seras in a Hellsing group.

Reiko
04-17-2004, 10:28 PM
midknight I guess I will then.. one more costume wont hurt... you know I bet thats Y im a changing freak.. so Reiha it is lol

uwKikyo -_- yes Im yuki

NixKlouD
04-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Wow- yall have a lot of costumes! ^^ I'm doing an original character for AMA since I'm new to everything cosplay and this way money would be less of a problem. I basically have the arm cannon thingy for my outfit done, lol, but I was wondering if I could get yalls advice on whether it should be a blaster, or a machine gun, and whether I should bother with making 2 cannons (one silver, one black) to go w/ the 2 outfits? I did a couple little ghetto drawings in MS Paint to kinda show my ideas.
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v70/NixNexxus/MSpaint1.jpg
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v70/NixNexxus/MSpaint2.jpg
...um, sorry that the colors are off- everything on my compy has a blue tint : / also-I have no face, lol... but those are glasses and my hair, heehee
I'm lookin forward to seeing all of the great costumes! ^^
Take Care,
-Nix```

Kagematsuri
04-19-2004, 08:43 PM
I was planning on an Akabane costume (from Get Backers). But then I realized I have my HS graduation about a week later, so my mom will kill me if I dye my hair black before then. So that's looking pretty unlikely...
Still thinking about costumes though, might just throw something easy together and call it a day.

KawaiiSango
04-25-2004, 04:42 PM
hopefully Saiya-blood the last vampire (non school girl version)
Sango (1 year)
Omasu- Ruroni kenshin one of the oniwaban group but no one knows who she is ::tears:: she is always the tiny person in the back. BUt part of a big group of kenshin people
Yuna- Gunner Final Fantasy X-2 with may friend Paine
Tristan- Yugioh (for a cosplay u better come watch)
Sicrora-own character she is a manslayer girl power
and my normal every day clothes that aren't really normal

BloodRed
04-25-2004, 04:58 PM
i really want to be my Raijuta! but i gotta make the costume, and yet i only have pictures of reference but no store to go to! does anyone know a good store that has japanese clothing(guys!) in teh hampton roads area? pm me!

Shastar
04-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Friday - Hellboy
Saturday - Taiga (GaoGaiGar)
Sunday - I'll wing it.^_^

Big Danny T

dizzylizzy
04-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Friday - Hellboy
Saturday - Taiga (GaoGaiGar)
Sunday - I'll wing it.^_^

Big Danny T

sweeeeeeet. can't wait to see hellboy. from what i've seen of what you'vre created in the past, it should be awesome!!! lol my hero! jk jk.

i can't wait to see everyone's costumes. how's everyone's progress?

Reiko
04-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Damn a hell boy.... awsome!!!

and a Sango ^_^ sweet

UnwantedKikyo
04-27-2004, 08:56 AM
hellboy...wow o.o; you gonna paint urself red??? ^_^

NeoLunaAngel
04-27-2004, 09:14 AM
Got something better than ai yori aoshi...itsa sooprize...

so..

Kikyo - are we still doing inu yasha????
Mokuba
Kagura
Maybe Raver Digi...if I can rip half my costume out of my sisters tightly clenched fist...-_-;;; haven't worn that costume in over a year... maybe I'll make new stuff...

Yeah...

Shastar
04-27-2004, 07:32 PM
hellboy...wow o.o; you gonna paint urself red??? ^_^

WEll, seeing as how Hellboy is RED! I'd say yes^_^

Dan

NekoZidane
04-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Jen, if you can help me put together a Genzo outfit, I'll definitely be more than happy to wear it, cause we'll be hot!

::sizzle::

OdangoAtama
04-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Oo I'm the only moonie so far...i think...i skipped the second thread...I'm going as Ami in her school outfit...it's sweet cause my hair is bluuuuuuuuuuue...no wig...woot woot

ainslye
04-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Oohhh hot. Lemme look at pics and brainstorm. I just keep adding costumes to the list, don't I? I'm becoming Reiko! (j/k)

Reiko
04-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Oohhh hot. Lemme look at pics and brainstorm. I just keep adding costumes to the list, don't I? I'm becoming Reiko! (j/k)

>_< DAMN IT JEN!! ur hanging out with me tooo much. LOL :P I love you too... but yes I keep adding things too...

Shastar
04-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Oo I'm the only moonie so far...i think...i skipped the second thread...I'm going as Ami in her school outfit...it's sweet cause my hair is bluuuuuuuuuuue...no wig...woot woot

*sigh* Ami-chan...

Sorry, but you're cosplaying as my favorite senshi. and you've got your hair blue for it. that's so punk rock!

OdangoAtama
04-29-2004, 11:25 PM
*sigh* Ami-chan...

Sorry, but you're cosplaying as my favorite senshi. and you've got your hair blue for it. that's so punk rock!
Actually I didn't dye my hair for the costume...my hair is already blue...blue now even as we speak...muahahaha. Just thought I'd clear that up teehee...not that I care...I'm just being goofy...okies byebye o and just fer u :rockon: I am so punk rock lol

makotohanabi
05-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Let's see....Aya chan (if I finish it on time) and possibly Hino Rei if I can find it.

maybe Saya, Koinosuke, or BC.

I'll decide what to bring a couple weeks before the con.

visulstimultion
05-08-2004, 12:57 AM
wow.. what AM I bringing....

Deffinetly Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2
Tsuzuki - Yami no Matsuei
and maybe Reno (FF7) if i can get my hair right ^-^;
if not that, then Yuki from Fruits Basket or Omi from Weiß Kreuz.

Flute
05-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Ah, forgive me for being a raving fangirl but... -clears throat- AHHHH! TSUZUKI!!!! ^_^ Finally someone else from YnM. So many good characters by one cosplayer. Bravo!

visulstimultion
05-08-2004, 01:40 PM
hehe well I'll have a Byakko, Hisoka and Tatsumi with me as well ^-^
and i'll have a Rufus from FF7, and a Riku from KH, and a KH Cloud. imma be a happy girl!!

Flute
05-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Ah, I must get pics with you guys when I'm in my Watari. Can't wait to see ya at the con. ^_^

BondageFlute
05-09-2004, 10:53 AM
:: eyes above post :: Well this works out nicely. I'll be that Hisoka with Flute's Watari. I'm also going for KH Yuffie, but that's unsure..

I might bring my Nagi (Weiss Kreuz) But.. that still has some work.

No other costumes can even be mentioned as of yet. Hisoka is 100% though.

visulstimultion
05-09-2004, 08:27 PM
oooooo coolies!! yay for Kingodom Hearts!

Fory-san
05-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Dan, you never cease to amaze me! o_o I'll be looking for that one! ^___^ :::flashes camera:::

As for what costumes I'll be wearing, if I can get it finished in time, Inuyasha (yes, I know, it's been done probably a kajillion times but I love the character...and the show's addicting... :thumbsup: )

Reiko
05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
umm if I still go, I finally made a final list,

Thief Yuna
Sango
Reiha
Jill V
Yuki

yeah thats it no less then 5 costumes

Giant Alucard
05-10-2004, 10:41 PM
I got my list updated::

Alucard
Bondage Alucard
Auron (and Rave Auron for the dance)
Saitou
Canti (both normal and te paint verison)

so i guess I'm up there with you reiko, lol. Must get pics of eveyone since I'll hopefully be bring a camera.

visulstimultion
05-10-2004, 11:30 PM
i need to pack light, so i'm not bringing nearly as many costumes as i normally do. i have to fit three people plus two keyblades, and luggage into my little cavalier....O.O this is gonna be an interesting 5 hour drive.

Flute
05-11-2004, 09:10 AM
I got my list updated::

Alucard
Bondage Alucard
Auron (and Rave Auron for the dance)
Saitou
Canti (both normal and te paint verison)

so i guess I'm up there with you reiko, lol. Must get pics of eveyone since I'll hopefully be bring a camera.

You're bringing Saitou! w00t!

To add to my costume list, I might possibly bring Hojo (FFVII) along. Just gotta get a wig or temporary dye that's really temporary. My hair is still kinda red from the temp dye I used for Shizuka.

Jono-chan
05-11-2004, 11:16 AM
If I can get my duel disk made then I'll be going as Battle City Jonouchi. And thats about it. I can't think of any other costumes I could have done in time for the con. If i could find a really temporary red hair dye I would consider reviving my Kuwabara costume, but I doubt that exists. Oh well...

Shia~Pita-Ten
05-13-2004, 12:11 AM
I'm going to be Dejiko but the problem is I can't make the hat & paws but I will find a way!!!!!!!!

Tsumanne
05-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Asuma Shinohara from Patlabor. (see avatar left). I just need to add the blue trim to the shirt and maybe delve into the shoulder patch.

visulstimultion
05-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Add Reno from FF7 to my list of costumes for AMA. ^-^ i got to pull everythign together for it.

bigwil
05-16-2004, 02:35 PM
My costume wil be-
-friday-Jack Hofner(L/R,License by Royality),my brother will his partner :skidude2:
-sat-Sanji Sunkist(One Piece),then Raver Wil :bigtu:
-sun-hmmm?maybe venom :razz:

Tenshinoitami1
05-16-2004, 04:35 PM
My costume wil be-
-friday-Jack Hofner(L/R,License by Royality),my brother will his partner :skidude2:
-sat-Sanji Sunkist(One Piece),then Raver Wil :bigtu:
-sun-hmmm? :razz:
No way?! You're going to be cosplaying Sanji?? I will be looking for you then....almost makes me want to bring along my not so finish Nami costume.....but I already am bring too many costumes x.x perhaps I'll bring it just to do a photo or two with you. What do you think of that idea?

bigwil
05-16-2004, 11:21 PM
No way?! You're going to be cosplaying Sanji?? I will be looking for you then....almost makes me want to bring along my not so finish Nami costume.....but I already am bring too many costumes x.x perhaps I'll bring it just to do a photo or two with you. What do you think of that idea?
I be be honored to pics with ya!..Nami-San :love:

Fory-san
05-17-2004, 12:47 AM
Asuma Shinohara from Patlabor. (see avatar left). I just need to add the blue trim to the shirt and maybe delve into the shoulder patch.

Wow, I can't wait to see that! You almost never see any Patlabor cosplayers out there anymore. If there are, people are constantly confusin them with other anime cop shows (like Burn Up etc.). Any indication of Alphonse dropping by? ;)

Tsumanne
05-17-2004, 06:03 AM
Yeah no Kidding. When I wore it at Katsucon people were confusing me for the Hotel Security and kept asking me questions. Even Con security was asking me how I would like the line to be set up for the Masquerade on Saturday night. I thought it worked, but if any one didn't like lining up against the wall and snaking it around the lobby.... well that was my bad.

Lythari
05-17-2004, 08:15 PM
See my new Signature for my updated costume list for AMA. :)

raiga
05-18-2004, 11:19 PM
:bigtu: lets see... costumes..... i'm goign to be crossplaying as lulu from ffx ^.^

dizzylizzy
05-19-2004, 12:36 AM
:bigtu: lets see... costumes..... i'm goign to be crossplaying as lulu from ffx ^.^

awesome. giant alucard and myself are doing auron and summoner yuna respectively. ^^ we should meet up or something!

don't forget to check out the c.com photo shoot thread!!

Riji
05-20-2004, 12:57 PM
I'm going as Gardenia Mana and maybe a random EGL outfit. It's my first time cosplaying. :rockon:

raiga
05-21-2004, 12:48 AM
thats cool. im me or ill im you and we can arrange something, im going with a big group already but none of them are doing final fantasy except for alyy and shes dressing up as a moogle. I figure i could use her instead of a plush mog since she could actually run up and attack ^.^

makotohanabi
05-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Finally decided on costumes.

Aya chan (weiss kreuz)
Hino Rei juuban uniform (SM manga)
Saya (blood)
Odago Koinosuke (jubei chan)

just look for someone short with really long hair and at least 2 people clinging to her.

Solairis
05-22-2004, 05:55 PM
As for me, I'm gonna be Chun Li from street fighter with a possible Ryu companion (woot!)

Heather
05-24-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm only gonna be there on Saturday - so I'll probably end up just wearing my Mitsuko (Battle Royale) costume... until I need to dance of course. :D

ladysubaru25
05-25-2004, 01:06 PM
I'm only gonna be there on Saturday - so I'll probably end up just wearing my Mitsuko (Battle Royale) costume... until I need to dance of course. :D

LOL! More Battle Royale!!

I'm going as Onee-san on Sat. night (and possibly Friday evening too...) so look for the crazy video-girl. (More than likely playing DDR somewhere. ) :bigtu:

UnwantedKikyo
05-25-2004, 02:54 PM
I think I might drop 1 or 2 costumes....I think im just not gonna be hana...I dunno or I might let my friend wear it on sat. yea I think I will do that. but okies my list FINAL...v.v'

Kanna-Inuyasha
Kikyou-Inuyasha
P.R. raver-sorta..o.o;
Rinoa-FFVIII

thats all...

hyper o^.^o
05-25-2004, 06:39 PM
Weee no more class so I get to post! ^__^

As far as I know, I'm only going to be Arisa Uotani from Fruits Basket... if the collar thing doesn't end up looking like a power ranger by the end of this week... ^^;;

Last year I was Milly from Trigun, but what with schoolwork and stuff, I haven't gotten around to fixing my gun yet, and it would probably be too warm anyway. Dunno, we shall see.

Mono - you went to the rave last year because I dragged you there, and don't lie, you had fun!

Reiko - you said five costumes, I'm holdin ya to it!

^.~

Reiko
05-25-2004, 06:51 PM
Hyper have you ever known me to go to a con with JUST 5......

~*~lists~*~ again

Thief Yuna
Yuki
Sango (demon and travling version)
Jill V
Reiha

MUAHAHAHA

(rinoa)

dizzylizzy
05-25-2004, 07:12 PM
i might as well post a final list. ^^

jessica from lunar
summoner yuna
hana from fruits basket
emi from ddr 5th mix
naturally "Raver" moogle for the dance

Tora
05-26-2004, 07:33 AM
Last post on c.om before I leave, so here's my final list too >_>

Inuyasha
Dark
Hatsuharu
'tribal' rave outfit
Ryuichi

See ya'll in a matter of days! Drive carefully

Heather
05-26-2004, 09:31 AM
LOL! More Battle Royale!!

I'm going as Onee-san on Sat. night (and possibly Friday evening too...) so look for the crazy video-girl. (More than likely playing DDR somewhere. ) :bigtu:

Muahaha! I'll be sure to snag you for a picture if I see you! :D

visulstimultion
05-26-2004, 11:28 AM
i still have so much to do T.T and i still have a day and a half of work left too. T.T *runs around like a headless chicken*

BondageFlute
05-26-2004, 12:52 PM
i still have so much to do T.T and i still have a day and a half of work left too. T.T *runs around like a headless chicken*

lol I hope everything turns out okay. ^_^ Good luck getting everything done.

Giant Alucard
05-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Last post til i leave to go hang with friends (wont hae access to computer til after con). Heres my final list ::it shrunk a little::

Auron
Rave Auron
Alucard
Bondage Alucard (final episode)
Saitou

see everyone there, since i also hope to take pics to fill my empty photo gallery.....

NixKlouD
05-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Woo! I'm finally done! lol This is my first time cosplaying, so I'm excited ^^ I borrowed a couple ideas from some existing animes, but I'll be one of the various original characters, lol. My girl is going as mimako from Paradise lost :) See yall tomorrow!
Take Care,
-Nix```