PDA

View Full Version : Your final product

Jubie-Chan
04-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Since there is only a couple more days till the Anime Boston and some people had to change their costume I thought it'd be nice to have this.

I'm going as Chang Wufei Endless Waltz version. all three days. Going in a group with all GW guys and including a male!duo.

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/JubeiChan/wufeiII.jpg

oi there i am in the finished product. please excuse my tierd look... Just need to fix the belt

Aer
04-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Going on Saturday as Berserker Rikku.
In the masq. as well ^_^

Mesoian
04-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Still going as faust - black balls on shoulders and shoes.

Jun_Kazama
04-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Friday I'll be going as an examiner from Naruto (just need to do a few finishing touches: hem the pants, jacket sleeves, add the collar and buttons).

Saturday I'll be Priss in her concert suit from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (its only about halfway done right now. I'll finish this in time if it kills me >_<")

My BR costume for the rave had to get scrapped b/c I haven't even had time to start it yet so maybe I'll do it for Acen instead and wear my old Hwoarang costume.

Sunday I'm wearing my old Kirika school uniform so I wont have to worry about that since its already done..

Oi. I need to get back to work on these. . .

Oshi
04-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Bringing Link (WindWaker), Kabuto (Naruto), Rufus Shinra (FF7), and Roy Mustang (FMA).

Not sure what I'm wearing when, cept Rufus the first half of Saturday. Probably wearing them in that order O_o; (fri day, fri night, sat day, sat night?)

number18
04-06-2004, 04:26 PM
I can't decide what day to wear what. I have my classic #18 outfit, then the new one I made. Probably going to wear the new one on Saturday, but sooo anxious to wear it I might wear it Friday. As for the original costumes, I think I'm gonna wait for when my boyfriend is available to wear it with me, since he's on security. Hopefully we get some pics together.

Dagger
04-06-2004, 04:53 PM
I will be going as Lulu on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday I'll either wear my Dagger costume, or be Lulu again. ^_^

Kurthy133
04-06-2004, 05:45 PM
All kinds of Belldandy-ness will be happening Friday along with the photoshoot - one being the same costume i debuted a year ago at AB *sentimental* ^^

On Saturday will be Miwako from ParaKiss and for the Masq - you'll see me coming in all of my pink.... so much pink it hurts... nails, hair, outfit, shoes, earrings x____x;;

I wont be finishing Misha PJs from Pitaten - because its fleece - i want to have it for when its cold out (then again... this is NE... its still cold out XD)

see you guys soon! <3

EvilMoogleQueen
04-06-2004, 08:53 PM
Guu and Winry are both done.

I might wear moogle just for the hell of it. I still have my old moogle ears...somewhere...

Sami
04-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Kenshin just needs handguards and he will be done - wearing that Friday morning.

Ed is donedonedone - wearing that Friday afternoon.

Camus is donedonedone - wearing that Saturday morning.

Probably Ed again Saturday afternoon.

EEE, EW WUFEI! I -love- Wufei, he has got to be probably my favorite anime character ever, especially in EW! You are fantastic for cosplaying him!! ^____^

JacksUsername
04-07-2004, 02:04 AM
a very generic version of Solid Snake should be finished for Friday and I'll probably be wearing it Friday and Saturday and then go casual on Sunday

makonurikoryoko
04-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Manga Bell for friday and Yomi from azumanga in cafe wear

lialia
04-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Belldandy-tsukai friday morn(one majot pita costume so i sure as hell gonna wear it) Noriko Fri night

Eternal sailor mars Sat

Shinto Priestess Rei sunday

number18
04-07-2004, 08:21 PM
:waaaah:
Decided to scrap the original rpg cosplay and save it for AnimeNEXT (hopefully). Just not enough done, and my boyfriend and I don't want to wear incomplete costumes. :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OnaiXun
04-07-2004, 09:19 PM
;_; once again..... i still dont have a costume as of last weekend, damn my simple-minded family! whic means that this year ill be goin casual all weekend long.

lialia
04-07-2004, 10:05 PM
ok its a big NEGATIVE on belldandy, the wig never came in so i stopped working on it... *cries* soo i have a back up megumi morisato costume for fri morn pretty unrecognizeable but oh well

hikura
04-07-2004, 10:13 PM
ok its a big NEGATIVE on belldandy, the wig never came in so i stopped working on it... *cries* soo i have a back up megumi morisato costume for fri morn pretty unrecognizeable but oh well
Sorry to hear about that.But unrecognieable.How will people miss you?(i mean in a form of a compliment).Not as bad as my james sunderland costume.I look like my normal self lol.