PDA

View Full Version : Rikku & Yuna skit

panda ninja
04-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Ok me and my friend are cosplaying as Rikku and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10. Im having some trouble thinking up a short skit for us because every skit I think up has already been used or something like that so what I want to know is what you think would be funny(I like humor in skits) for a Rikku and Yuna skit(and remember, it has to be pg-13).I believe me i have tried thinking up a skit but you know how many rikku and yunas there are out there and how hard it is to think up a skit for those two characters, lol.(sorry for typos)

BloodRed
04-08-2004, 07:27 PM
do u know about Eternal Calm? Well it is between 10 and 10-2. There are some parts of yuna talking to rikku in there. but you would need teh ff10 rikku outfit and ff10 yuna outfit.

panda ninja
04-08-2004, 07:46 PM
oh i am doing the ff10 costumes^^

BloodRed
04-08-2004, 07:51 PM
oh i am doing the ff10 costumes^^
then u are in luck. if you dont have teh Eternal Calm movie then I could help you. I would gladly make a plotline for it. I will watch teh movie and copydown the words and stuff.

BloodRed
04-08-2004, 08:00 PM
i gtg but pm me and i will get back to you, yet again, i state that i will work with you happily!

panda ninja
04-08-2004, 08:28 PM
omg I would love it if you could write out the plotline for me ^^, take your time tho, no rush

BloodRed
04-14-2004, 12:13 PM
sry for my late reply. I am at my mom's for spring break and she has no computer, except for teh nearby library. i will get you your plotline but i need soem basic info:

1.Minimum and maximum time limit for your contest or whatever.
2.basic rules
3.where are you gonna do this?

I will probly do an easy part for you but you two need to learn it good! I will give you a basic plotline soon!

panda ninja
04-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Ok, the skit can be 2 to 3 minutes long(I want to go for the shorter time) The rules are pretty much...keep it pg 13, and Im going to be doing the skit at Jafax 9 in Allendale MI ^^, thanks again

BloodRed
04-21-2004, 07:17 PM
(finnaly got back from spring break) ok, but my PS2 is messed up. I will go to a friend's house and make you a pretty lil' script!

It will be simple like just talking and movements.

Thanks for working with me ^_^

panda ninja
04-21-2004, 08:02 PM
thank you so much! your such a life saver, i suck at making skits, lol

BloodRed
04-24-2004, 07:44 PM
thank you so much! your such a life saver, i suck at making skits, lol

yeah i am gonna go to a friend's house soon with pencil & paper and make a plotline for you. oh and you are very welcome. btw when is this due?

panda ninja
04-25-2004, 03:33 PM
The con isnt till june 25

BloodRed
04-25-2004, 04:00 PM
The con isnt till june 25
good but i got it finished ^^. i got my ps2 to work so i am holding my notes right now. i will type it in soon just wait for me to finish.

BloodRed
04-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Eternal Calm Segment for Panda Ninja by BloodRed
(Rikku and Yuna enter stage, Yuna facing the audience center stage. Rikku is behind her, but not directly. Yuna is in a slum but not frowning. rikku starts to speak)

Rikku(angry ans upset):I don't believe it, after all Yuna has done for us! Why can't she do what she wants to do? (questioning expression, kinda worried)You know that everytime I visit here it seems that everyone is following their dreams, when everyone is getting their chance, that Yuna's are on hold? (looks at Yuna worried, yuna still stares still at crowd)Yuna?

Yuna(to herself, in her head, kinda soft speaking to show that it is in her head):I want... I want to journy again. But if I leave I'll be dissapointing everyone else. (now out loud, stop speaking softly) I want... I'll go(yuna turns around toward Rikku). (Rikku gasps) I know it's selfish but this is my story.

Rikku(very happy and jumping with her fist up): Right on!

Yuna(to her self again, remember to speak softly for thinking to self effect! Yuna has her fist on her heart, right hand. other arm is still down, Yuna is facing audience again):An eternal Calm, a slightly cubby Wakka and my 2 minutes 41 seconds. It's not much, but it's enough. (kinda sounding like she is crying but isn't)Still, it's okay to want more isn't it?

Rikku(happy, Yuna is following her movements):I knew you'd say that so I brought something just for the occasion! (make Rikku move to teh side of teh stage, have some of her body move offstage, behind curtains off side of stage bending down) First a costume change, you need a new look. You are a celebrity so incognito is the way to go!(Rikku walks back to Yuna, eyeing her blank expression, her sad looking one but not frowning)

Yuna(in a loud demanding sad voice): Rikku lets leave, Lets leave right now!(Rikku smiles, Yuna goes offstage. Rikku does movements as if she were talking and follows her offstage)

THE END

is it good? i know it is. i think you would be able to act out the expressions of teh two. if you have questions, i have got answers ^_^

your very welcome ;)

BloodRed
04-25-2004, 04:21 PM
PS, it is short but simple and very exciting so you have a good chance of winning if you do it correctly. i am rooting for you in June ^_^

oh and FYI, incognito is a disguise to hide oneself, just in case you were wondering ^^

panda ninja
04-27-2004, 02:04 PM
ah! I lolve it ^^ did u say u based it off of a part of the game? if so..what part? tehe...I havnt really played the game that much, i just watch my friends play, lol

BloodRed
04-27-2004, 06:16 PM
ah! I lolve it ^^ did u say u based it off of a part of the game? if so..what part? tehe...I havnt really played the game that much, i just watch my friends play, lol

well as i said, it is from the extra movie called Eternal Calm which takes place between 10 and 10-2. It it like a mini-storyline movie. It is not in 10 or 10-2 but it was played at certain gamining events such as E3. So I received a copy from Official Playstation magazine a long time ago.

remember, if u have any questions, i got answers ;)