PDA

View Full Version : when you arrive on NJ

digikoomi
04-06-2004, 08:08 PM
I like to know anyone here who's gonna arrive early, and what you are going to cosplay as.
because I am going to plan on something special to do before the con, so please start post! tell me who you are, when you arrive and what costume you bring.

Zetchi
04-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Well I live in NJ... O_o I'll try and bug my friends to get the con early, because I know with the three of us, we'll be late.. -_-

I am going to be Sakura ( Naruto ), DJ Lain ( Serial Experiements Lain ) and Kilira ( Noir ). I am not too sure which days are which, but I am going home after every day lol.

Tenjou
04-25-2004, 01:17 PM
How early were you thinking, Digikoomi? I'm not entirely sure if it's the final day of exams at my school, but I know I will be having them, and I will get out early enough that I could be in NJ around 3pm - 4pm, depending on traffic.

Lil
04-27-2004, 09:01 AM
I'm getting to the con at 9am on Friday. I'm considering going Sat too... it depends on teh evil work.

Adara
04-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Well, I'll probably be in NJ Thursday night (staying at the b/fs house), so I should be there pretty early on Friday. *points to sig for characters* I'll be with a Sanosuke/Ryouga/Sanji, and probably a few other people.

Luckily I get out of school the day before the con, so that won't get in the way ^^; Finals all week.. then a con!! Such a nice way to end a cruddy week...

Xx Lulu xX
04-27-2004, 04:44 PM
XD i live in NJ, so i'll probably wear mah usagi wig there :D

digikoomi
04-29-2004, 09:40 PM
well just wish early enough that we can all hang out~ like just one day before the con, for private photos? it will be cool~

*sorry...my computer got crashed...no comp..no message :lost:

bright_Zanya
04-29-2004, 11:38 PM
I am stilling asking my friend in NJ, because I am in NYC~~~ but I plan to come for this cosplay for two days!! it is my first cosplay in NJ!!! > w <
Going to cosplay Prince of tennis, Mr. fullswing or TOshiya . ^ ^

Hope to make new friends here too!!! ^ v ^ ((waves hands))

Senko-chan
05-01-2004, 07:37 PM
I live in NJ, I'll be at the con on the 18th, I'm being Sango

Senko-chan
05-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Feel free to i.m. me or PM me if you do want to plan something

digikoomi
05-03-2004, 12:05 AM
oh ya~ that would be cool, I like to make new friends too ^_^ that's the point to attend to con XD
to Bright zanya, my school is in NYC its actually pretty easy to go back and forth. it will be fun to meet you there ^_^

Sorahana
05-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I wish I could come a day early but I'm coming up on Friday morning XD. I would love to have you take my pics if you're available Digikoomi ^_^. You take awesome pics!!

NiGHTmaren
05-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Probably arriving on Thursday evening with my friends and getting the hotel room. ^^ Be there all three days. I will have my Duelist Kingdom and Doom Arc Mai, as well as Souma Ayame and possibly Faye or Hiei.

*~Hime no Toki~*

umister
05-05-2004, 01:29 AM
Probably arriving on Thursday evening with my friends and getting the hotel room. ^^ Be there all three days. I will have my Duelist Kingdom and Doom Arc Mai, as well as Souma Ayame and possibly Faye or Hiei.

*~Hime no Toki~*
Hime! It's yooooooouuuuuu! This is the girl who cosplayed as Rika at Philly Classic :D I'm most likely getting to the hotel thurs. night, we should all meet up again!

NiGHTmaren
05-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Oooh, coolness! ^^ Nice to see you posting. Yeah, Kayla (who was Selphie) and Tiffy (who was Jessie) at the Philly Classic are rooming with me. As well as Laura who was someone from Suikoden (dunno which character though, not very familiar with the game XD). I have to check with Tiffy about which hotel we're staying in since last I heard a few nights back she was still checking places out. Will let you know when she decides. ^^

*~Hime no Toki~*

freakyarcher
05-05-2004, 08:28 PM
I like to know anyone here who's gonna arrive early, and what you are going to cosplay as.
because I am going to plan on something special to do before the con, so please start post! tell me who you are, when you arrive and what costume you bring. i will try to take off from work to get there eeeeeearly on friday the 18th, but i can't promise anything...until june 1st. i will let you know definately then ok? ok.

freakyarcher
05-05-2004, 08:30 PM
i forgot to add that i will be lulu and my boo-boo will be miroku.

umister
05-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Oooh, coolness! ^^ Nice to see you posting. Yeah, Kayla (who was Selphie) and Tiffy (who was Jessie) at the Philly Classic are rooming with me. As well as Laura who was someone from Suikoden (dunno which character though, not very familiar with the game XD). I have to check with Tiffy about which hotel we're staying in since last I heard a few nights back she was still checking places out. Will let you know when she decides. ^^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Hmm yeah, I'm not sure which hotel I'm staying at yet, a friend's doing all the details, but I think its a Super 8 Motel 6 variation about 2 miles away to make it super cheap :) Ahaha, btw, my name's Renee, and the girl cosplaying as Alys is Stef, who is probably coming as well.

digikoomi
05-07-2004, 01:31 PM
i will try to take off from work to get there eeeeeearly on friday the 18th, but i can't promise anything...until june 1st. i will let you know definately then ok? ok.
well it's ok, it's just a plan. I like to get to know new people :dance: