PDA

View Full Version : Possible Valleyfair (In Minnesota) Meet

Hyperion
04-06-2004, 10:50 PM
This started as an idea in the Anime Detour thread, and when I start to think about it, I think it could happen.

I would like to organize a cosplay meeting at the amusement park, Valleyfair, located in Shakopee, Minnesota.

Activities might include a picnic, photoshoot, scaring little kids (just kidding), games, contests, and of course going on the rides.

I was thinking later in June, or Early July we could do this, seeing how most school kids are on summer break, and it may just be easier to set this up during less busy times in the park.

Also, to get cheaper ticket prices, we would need atleast 25 people planned to come.

Ofcourse, me being 16 years old couldn't set up this by myself so I could use any help, by anyone. Just PM or AIM IM me to give suggestions, ask questions, offer help, or any other things that may need attention to.

Also, if you need to view the Valleyfair's home page you can find it at: www.valleyfair.com

Post what you think!
Thank you!

-Hypes

solarsun
04-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Yeah. I want to go! This would be easier to get to then animeiowa and animecenteral

Bobio Inevuana
04-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Sounds lie a fun idea! Unfortunately, I'll be in Japan from June 14th to June 28th. So... perhaps if its really at the end of June, or possibly durring July... ^____^ Of course, I'd have to premier a new costume for it. ^_^ I'd have to start working on raising money for it now...

Hyperion
04-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Oh you are so lucky! Yeah, Valleyfair opens May 15th, but I thought something like that might be too soon, but if anyone would like to suggest a date that is possible!

-Hypes

Pommie
04-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. I'd just need to know dates and times and stuff. :)

Hyperion
04-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Okies! But we need more people...Tell everyone...tell all your friends...and contact me...one way or another!

-Hypes

Bobio Inevuana
04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Sure thing! I'll tell my friends and see what they think. That'd be fun if we could pull it off! I'll get back to you.