PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IX Group

KnuxieChan
11-18-2002, 05:05 PM
I posted this in another topic, but anyone wanna do a FFIX group with me for Ohayocon? ^_^ Dun matter if we have doubles. So far um.. there's only me XD Doing Zidane. So any takers? Pwease?..

*crickets chrip*

makio
11-18-2002, 08:43 PM
I posted on the Ohayocon thread that I'd be attending on Saturday as Vivi. At least it's a costume that'll keep me warm in Columbus...

KnuxieChan
11-19-2002, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah n.n'.. Heheh. Yay! Got 1 person down! *boogies*

Celine
11-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Come on, people! Show FF9 some love!! ^_^

dianannsano
11-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Aww... Too bad, I'm planning to make a Garnet princess dress, but I'm going to move the task to next next year. I'm too busy with other cosplay costumes. Sorry!

MordSith
11-20-2002, 05:18 PM
Man, if you guys were on the other coast that would rock! I'm having trouble gathering an FF9 crowd over here.

Celine
11-20-2002, 11:09 PM
>Man, if you guys were on the other coast that would rock! I'm having trouble gathering an FF9 crowd over here.

Oooh, which con are you doing FF9 for?? ^_^ I will definitely have a costume at AX this year...

KnuxieChan
11-21-2002, 12:13 PM
I'd go, but I dunno if my parents'll let me ^^' *has to stay around the area unless someone can take her*

SailorAndromeda
11-21-2002, 01:32 PM
Oh man, I would do it if I were going to Ohayocon! I've thought about making an Eiko costume for me and a Mog costume for my daughter! Not to mention I have a doll of Vivi that I made. I love my doll, it's so cute! good luck getting a group together though, I loved FF9 ^^

makio
11-21-2002, 02:13 PM
Are you going to any other conventions? I'm already planning to bring Vivi to AX as well.

Broken_Wings
11-23-2002, 12:15 AM
I wish I could go, but I can't. : ( I have a Beatrix costume that I wore at Nekocon this year. Are ya gonna go to any other cons? I'm gonna try to get to AMA and maybe Otakon in 2003.

Celine
11-24-2002, 08:30 AM
Nevermind. I think Erika might bring her Dagger costume to Ohayocon, and if she does, I'll try to revamp Zidane and bring it again. So... yeah. I'll probably be there with that. ^_^;

erikadoor
11-26-2002, 01:34 AM
Erika here ^-^

I will most certainly be there with Garnet version2.0. Long hair, short hair, white mage robe, weapon....
....and there's a possibility of a Kuja making it.

it's also a little early to decide something like this, but i should mention that i'll be unavailable most of saturday so making this a friday thing would be luvverly. *thinks* i have to cut bangs in the long wig anyway for Shion from Idol Project and Sakaki from Azumanga so if you want long hair for Garnet, it'll have to be friday....
i'll be easy enough to find anyway.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com