PDA

View Full Version : katsucon! whose going!?

sailor-moon
11-18-2002, 09:51 PM
ok, guys whos going and as what!? ^.^

Usagi

kitty_neko
11-18-2002, 09:53 PM
hm..... i might be going.... but i still have some details to work out..... =.=
always gotta wait til last min x.x

sailor-moon
11-18-2002, 10:18 PM
hopefully youll be there^.^:p

Usagi

Celine
11-18-2002, 10:52 PM
^^;;; The thread right below this pretty much answers those questions, I think... http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1935 (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1935)

MargauxZ
11-19-2002, 12:59 AM
Right here. Wouldn't miss it for the WORLD!

I haven't decided as what though yet.

Keurblitz
11-19-2002, 01:57 AM
I will go, even if I have to crawl there
Just need to figure out how...

kelldar
11-19-2002, 10:26 AM
I'll go if I have to knock someone out and drag them on the plane with me >D
So far it's going to be Belldandy, Chun-Li, Eternal Sailorjupiter, white uniform Utena, and I'm rewearing Ocha, and maybe Rally Vincent.

sailor-moon
11-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by kell
I'll go if I have to knock someone out and drag them on the plane with me >D
So far it's going to be Belldandy, Chun-Li, Eternal Sailorjupiter, white uniform Utena, and I'm rewearing Ocha, and maybe Rally Vincent.

ooh ooh ooh! i must take a pic. with you when your dressed as utena!!!!

usagi

Oshi
11-19-2002, 12:12 PM
I am going. Wouldn't miss it for anything EXCEPT... spending Vday with LadyAva... but I'm gonna try to bring her with me ^^

Auron will be my new costume for it, and bringing along Seifer and possibly Kaze. Or, who knows, I may manage to make two costumes by then...

psythe
11-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Answered in another post but....what the hell!! :D

I'm going, already got the room and everything, coming as Chloe. ^^;

sailor-moon
11-19-2002, 12:36 PM
good! if you see me come up to cause i want to take pictures of you all!!!! ill be different versions of sailor moon all 3 days, you cant miss me^o^

Sami
11-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Nanami from Utena, Birman from Weiss Kreuz, and a secret cosplay. :D What is it? IT'S A SECRET.

sailor-moon
11-19-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Sami
Nanami from Utena, Birman from Weiss Kreuz, and a secret cosplay. :D What is it? IT'S A SECRET.
yay! i want a pic of you too!!!!!

Rosiel
11-19-2002, 01:14 PM
Repetition here I go... ^___^

For hall Schuldig from Weiss Kreuz as part of a huge group that will clog up the halls if it tries to go anywhere. I will also sneak out in Rosiel at one point to go take pictures with a friend bringing an Adam Kadamon costume. Then there is my Masquerade costume that I hate already and I haven't even started on it yet.

> and a secret cosplay. What is it? IT'S A SECRET.

Noooo! I will go insane trying to guess now!

Sami
11-19-2002, 02:23 PM
> > and a secret cosplay. What is it? IT'S A SECRET.

Noooo! I will go insane trying to guess now!

LOL! I have to look at more character sketches, but it's just a thought right now. I'll need something to wear for Friday and I wanted to make something inexpensive and comfy and cute.. and I got a wonderful, wonderful idea. ^____^!!!!

It will be a crossplay! That is all you will all get for now! *shoos people away with a broom* :D :D

KuroBara
11-19-2002, 05:37 PM
>an Adam Kadamon costume

That is nearly reason enough for me to go, Sami's mystery cosplay is haunting me...haunting me!

But, I just don't know yet.

Sami
11-19-2002, 05:53 PM
> That is nearly reason enough for me to go, Sami's mystery cosplay is haunting me...haunting me!

LOL don't go thinking it's something outrageous and marvelously glittery and show stopping. ^^;

However... it is still a mystery! AAHAHAHA!! He's such a cute little guy too.. heeheeeeee..

I was going to work on a Katan costume, but that's not going to happen too soon because I don't have enough to shell out for another wig. ^_^;; Nanami and Culgan will set me back enough!

sailor-moon
11-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by KuroBaraDuelist
>an Adam Kadamon costume

That is nearly reason enough for me to go, Sami's mystery cosplay is haunting me...haunting me!

But, I just don't know yet.

i love your avatar!!!! thats my fav. movie of all time!!! heres a sketch i did of lady amalfia!

http://www.itsumademo.net/_Misc/amalthia.jpg

ZiggyB
11-20-2002, 12:21 AM
After some relentless pesturing by a couple of people (You know who you are. :P) I booked the hotel and looking at airfare now. :)

Weee, my first east coast con. :)

Err as for costumes, I'll probably have Squall (FFVIII), Johnny (DDR), and Zack (DOA2) and if I get it done in time, Grave (GunGrave).

KuroBara
11-20-2002, 12:24 AM
Thank you sailor-moon. Pretty pic ^_^ I'm so in love with that movie, I can't wait for the live action one. </off-topic>

I usually only go to 2 cons a year, Otakon & I-con, but I'm looking into this one & Anime Boston. It all depends on the funding.

Ayaka
11-20-2002, 12:41 AM
Augh I'd forgotten Sami's mystery cosplay! Dangit, now it's gonna bother me. Forgetting is nice sometimes.

If anyone doesn't feel like digging through the other thread, lol, I'm going. Doing Guibu (Arslan Senki), Youji (Weiss Kreuz; artbook), and Queen Alice (Sakuratetsu Taiwahen). I really want to work on them . . . stupid school getting in the way of my cosplay . . .

. . . well, can't mean me, Ziggy . . . I only pestered you a little . . . *puts a bush on her head and tries to make like scenery just in case*

ZiggyB
11-20-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Ayaka

. . . well, can't mean me, Ziggy . . . I only pestered you a little . . . *puts a bush on her head and tries to make like scenery just in case*

Hehehe, nah you were ok. :)

Of course now that I'm going, you'll HAVE to do Ayane now!! XD

Ayaka
11-20-2002, 12:17 PM
Gwah! I already have three costumes! O_o Though, I have a big group of friends bugging me to teach them to sew, so I guess it could be the "sewing demo" costume. lol it'll be like being on TV. "Now, here's the sleeve I sewed earlier . . ." XD I'll do Ayane if you can get me the screencaps, how about that? ^^

dizzylizzy
11-21-2002, 11:52 PM
KuroBaraDuelist might be going?! eep! :::runs and hides behind lita::: j/k!

::jumps for joy:: i'll be going again to katsu. woo-hoo! must get started on my chii costume. :) i'll be dragging my friend beth with me and perhaps sarah.

:::looks at oshi's post::: if you don't get cat down here, i'm gonna go up there and get her myself. ::wink::

as for costumes.... definatley yuna......chii, and who knows what else! it's too early to tell. i'm a procrastinator. hee hee!

Oshi
11-22-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by dizzylizzy
:::looks at oshi's post::: if you don't get cat down here, i'm gonna go up there and get her myself. ::wink:: Heheheh, don't worry, if worst comes to worst, she'll be "willingly kidnapped" in the middle of the night ^^

Ranma Saotome
11-22-2002, 11:53 AM
Make room at Katsucon cuz big daddy DJ Ranma S will be there in full swing! Where's my fiancee's at! Let's roll! :D XD

Lilli
11-22-2002, 07:19 PM
._. I need to read the boards more often. I'd not realized until someone told me, that Rosiel-sama had a Weiß group she was organizing. Ah well. Ne neee, Rosiel-sama, if you want us, I may have a few additions to your Weiß Kreuz group ;) I finally coerced my boyfriend into cosplaying Youji, (sugoi *-*) and then I gathered up an Omi and a Ken, and decided to make an Aya costume to complete the group. We're just gonna be going in the regular assasin gear, nothing fancy or imaginative ^-~

Eurobeat King
11-22-2002, 09:55 PM
I'll be going to Katsu, since I've gone since 1998, although I've never stayed at the con hotel before. Now that it's back at the Hyatt in Arlington, I've got to prepare myself to get over that god-awful carpeting, and those sloooow glass elevators. :thumbsup:

Ziggy: Schweet that you're wearing Zack, since we need to pair up DOA along with everyone else who will be cosplaying DOA. So far I know it's me, you, Sara (white Kasumi), Ayaka (Ayane), and meibi my friend Val (blue Kasumi) and others :) Anybody else wants to jump in on the DOA gathering? (since the one girl cosplayed as DOAX Kasumi at Nekocon, these versions of DOA can also apply to the cosplay group.) :skidude:

Costumes: Besides J-Lee, I'll also bring Shinji, Oogami, Ryosuke, and Saitou. I'll probably bring my 2 new costumes (you might see them at Ohayocon) which I'm going to do my best. One is a surprise (can't reveal it, since it may not be done by Ohayo, but Katsu fersure) The other is my trademark Trowa costume, but with a new twist.. Let's just say that you see Duo cosplayers carrying Scythes around, so what kind of weapon do you think Trowa would carry? :skidude2: Look for this costume at Ohayo and Katsu.. See you all soooon!

chibi-dj
11-22-2002, 10:02 PM
<waves hands frantically> im goooooing!
ya can't miss me, listen for the loud abnoxcious red cat girl (or inuyasha....if i ever get that done -_-#)

sailor-moon
11-22-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by chibi-dj
<waves hands frantically> im goooooing!
ya can't miss me, listen for the loud abnoxcious red cat girl (or inuyasha....if i ever get that done -_-#)

my task , to put on my kagome costume and hunt down all the inu yasha cosplayers and putting them on leashes^.^

http://www.itsumademo.net/_misc/kagome.jpg

chibi-dj
11-22-2002, 11:25 PM
i'll be on guard ^_~

sailor-moon
11-23-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by chibi-dj
i'll be on guard ^_~

haha!!!!! you better run.... :::puts a million leashes into backpack::::

Nyoko
11-23-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by sailor-moon
my task , to put on my kagome costume and hunt down all the inu yasha cosplayers and putting them on leashes^.^

http://www.itsumademo.net/_misc/kagome.jpg

*takes Inu Yasha costume OFF katsu list*

KagomeHigurashi
11-23-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Nyoko
*takes Inu Yasha costume OFF katsu list*

hahahaaaa!!!!!!:devil:

ZiggyB
11-24-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
Ziggy: Schweet that you're wearing Zack, since we need to pair up DOA along with everyone else who will be cosplaying DOA. So far I know it's me, you, Sara (white Kasumi), Ayaka (Ayane), and meibi my friend Val (blue Kasumi) and others :) Anybody else wants to jump in on the DOA gathering? (since the one girl cosplayed as DOAX Kasumi at Nekocon, these versions of DOA can also apply to the cosplay group.) :skidude:

Yep yep. I'll be there.

Oh my, someone has cosplayed from DOA-X :O I'm really scared now... :)

I did see your series of pictures with a very nice Kasumi from Neko con, that was cool! :)

Eurobeat King
11-24-2002, 11:40 AM
Ziggy: Yep, one girl at Nekocon wore a DOAX Kasumi costume, 2 versions actually: she wore a Swimsuit costume (which I somehow missed getting a picture of.. :thumbsup:) and a French-maid costume (ho-ho-ho) which I'm not sure is in the game, but it looked good, and I got a couple o' pics of that. :) The other Kasumi was my friend Sara, and Nekocon was the last time she wore her blue costume, so come Katsu she'll have a new white one to cosplay. :skidude:

Nyoko
11-24-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by KagomeHigurashi
hahahaaaa!!!!!!:devil:

^
|
*gulp*

Well anyways I will not be hard to miss as well (Just look for the Kenshin that is being dragged around on 4 leashes by 4 people, I will be that Kenshin/ Also if by some strange twist of fate I do bring my Inu Yasha costume, one of the many that was tackled by sm and leased)

Jibrille
11-24-2002, 10:39 PM
expensive as it is i will (hopefully) definitly be there! ^^;;;;;;

mmm...costumie goodness....

Rinkun
11-24-2002, 11:08 PM
XD yea, this will be my first time attending Katsucon, so ya'll don't disappoint me, ya hear? or my Ch0pp3R skillz will be unleashed!

^o^ me and my dorkiness, hehe

Studmaster
11-25-2002, 08:56 AM
The Studmaster will make an apperance at Katsucon, even if he has to walk, hitchike or outrun KKK members to Arlington, Virginia. The Studmaster will be making his Cosplay Debut.

OF course the KKK thing is only an expression.

Sami
11-25-2002, 11:00 AM
Must.. reserve.. hotel room.. *wince*

Even though it's not THAT far a drive from my house, I'd rather have the luxury of a room. ^__^ Hopefully they still have 'em open!

Rosiel
11-25-2002, 12:11 PM
If you want a room in the main hotel, they were all out of double beds as of last month. They still had rooms with a king bed left as of last Monday.

Sami
11-25-2002, 02:03 PM
*wilts*

Goddamn.. ._. Maybe there's a Sheraton around, I can coerce my mom into getting me a $49/night rate.. (she works at one, hence the discount)

Dahlia
11-28-2002, 08:25 AM
hey everyone! *waves* I'll be attending Katsu as well. heh originally hadn't planned on attending due to money issues but I got sucked into a cool plan/idea for a skit and yes its a secret ^_~ as for other costumes I'm not sure what's actually on the agenda just yet. eh I got what 2 months....hmm....that should be enough time to figure something out. ^_^o

Oshi
11-28-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
If you want a room in the main hotel, they were all out of double beds as of last month. They still had rooms with a king bed left as of last Monday. Hmm...

Hey... Studmaster... you do have the room reserved and all, right? >.>

Studmaster
11-29-2002, 08:44 PM
Yup, I do. I do. Confirmation number and all.

But since you are worried, and rightfully so. I'll call them after work tonight. (Speaking of which, we need to finalize the days soon)

neoangelwink
11-29-2002, 09:14 PM
im hoping to kats^^

sailor-moon
12-03-2002, 12:05 PM
^
|
*gulp*

Well anyways I will not be hard to miss as well (Just look for the Kenshin that is being dragged around on 4 leashes by 4 people, I will be that Kenshin/ Also if by some strange twist of fate I do bring my Inu Yasha costume, one of the many that was tackled by sm and leased)

LOL, im gonna hunt you down ^o^:thumbsup: :razz: ...run.... big bright PINK leash.......:devil:

Lilli
12-06-2002, 04:19 AM
¬.¬ Nevermind, there shall probably be no Weiß cosplaying goodness for Lilli. No no, I shall have to look upon the visages of others, and sigh wistfully. *sighs* (Just like that ^-~)

Because true to my usual fashion, I've given in to pressure, and re-arranged my cosplay plans ^^;; Ah well. *scraps her list of supplies to buy and starts over* At least I hadn't bought the wigs or fabric yet ._.

and now.. I sleep XD

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 02:20 PM
aww! poor lil Lillie -.-. have a nice sleep!!!!!

Lilli
12-06-2002, 03:53 PM
Muahahaaa, thankyou ^-^ I'm awake now though ._.\/

Hoooooowever, it's okie! (Not really poor Lilli, I was just playing around, being melodramatic at 2 am) Lillie will be ok *nods* Cause I just re-arranged the order of the cosplays, is all. I shall appease the masses, ( if by 'masses' I mean the 3 who were going to cosplay with me...) and make the Weiß costumes later. Heheee, it took me almost 2 years to get Jason to agree to be Youji, he'll not be getting out of it so easily, to be sure. And Dez will make an excellent Ken-Ken some day, and Somichii will eventually find the rest of the pieces to her Omi costume. Uh... probably ¬.¬ (Soooomiiichiiii, why hath thou forsaken me? *dramatic scene on a rock in front of crashing waves* )

._. uh... yeah. Yay yay. Go Katsucon. Go having a Suikoden III obsessed boyfriend. And go Lilli! That's right, Lilli. Go sew ^^;

neoangelwink
12-06-2002, 06:18 PM
I will be going to kat it very inport con to me. it was frist con.
aww sweet mermers^^.

Nyoko
12-06-2002, 06:38 PM
OK I can't bring Inu Yasha to Katsu, sorry... it will only be my kenshin costumes. (Inu Yasha will be coming to otakon 2003 only... ~.~)

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 07:05 PM
then i must hunt you down as kenshin*.* hahahaaa!^o^ crappies! gotta wait til otakon to put the big pink leash on ya >.< ^o^

Nyoko
12-06-2002, 07:47 PM
Ok you can hunt me down as Kenshin ^^

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 10:14 PM
hahahahaa!^.^ ::is gonna get ya!:::

neoangelwink
12-06-2002, 11:46 PM
yeahee im going to kat me and my friend just got a room^^

Nyoko
12-09-2002, 11:46 AM
hahahahaa!^.^ ::is gonna get ya!:::

^^ lol Hope your not plaining to take me home as well.... oops I may have just given you an Idea... *runs away*

sailor-moon
12-09-2002, 01:42 PM
^^ lol Hope your not plaining to take me home as well.... oops I may have just given you an Idea... *runs away*

*o* thanks for the idea!!!! ::: packs cage to take to katsu :::: :devil:

Zelly
12-09-2002, 06:05 PM
did I post here yet? O.o didn't see it...blegh.

I'm going as Yuki Souma from Fruits Basket and possibly maybe Nagi Naoe from Weiss Kreuz :D

Recca-kun
12-09-2002, 08:16 PM
I have no clue on confirmed Katsu plans yet except for Sohma Kyou, so I'll have at least one returning costume and one or more surprises. ;)

Alice
12-09-2002, 09:12 PM
I think I'm going. I have a few more things to do and i'll know for sure. But I'm 80% positive i'll be there.

sailor-moon
12-09-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by MikageAya21
I think I'm going. I have a few more things to do and i'll know for sure. But I'm 80% positive i'll be there.

how ya gonna get there?*.* o.O

Nyoko
12-10-2002, 11:50 AM
*o* thanks for the idea!!!! ::: packs cage to take to katsu :::: :devil:

ROTFLMAO

*dies*

Oh I can tell now that katsu is going to be a fun one ^^ lol

sailor-moon
12-10-2002, 11:53 AM
ROTFLMAO

*dies*

Oh I can tell now that katsu is going to be a fun one ^^ lol

:devil: me gonna get ya.......MWAHAHAHAHAAAA:devil:

moo
12-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Hotel... check.
Airfare... check.
Con reg... check.

Yep, I'm going! Wheeee, this will be my first East Coast con. I'm bringing Peorth, Urd, Motoko Aoyama, and hopefully premiere something from Azumanga Daioh.

*runs off to check for gatherings n' stuff*

neoangelwink
12-10-2002, 10:56 PM
yay kat i will be see guy and girl there ^^

sailor-moon
12-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by moo
Hotel... check.
Airfare... check.
Con reg... check.

Yep, I'm going! Wheeee, this will be my first East Coast con. I'm bringing Peorth, Urd, Motoko Aoyama, and hopefully premiere something from Azumanga Daioh.

*runs off to check for gatherings n' stuff*
ooh^.6 i saw your sosplay pic.s' you make such a cute lil urd!!!!^.^

Eurobeat King
12-14-2002, 08:36 PM
I just got my airline tix today, when I saw tix that were $100 cheaper than what I saw last weekend, so I decided to get them now. Yesh, 2 months early, but better to get it out of the way, since it's one less detail I have to worry about. :) But I bought my Ohayocon AND Katsucon airline tix within the same week, and still have X-mas gifts to get.. :thumbsup:

Costume list updated: Shinji, Oogami, Jann Lee, Ryosuke, and 2 Trowa costumes. :)

Yuna
12-15-2002, 10:23 AM
I need to get my plane tickets! ::scared:: O_O;

Maryssa
12-15-2002, 10:02 PM
nessaaaaa you can survive the plane i promise! it will be worth if for ASS INC

sailor-moon
12-15-2002, 11:32 PM
maryssa!! im kidnapping you and taking you to katsu with me!!^o^

Yuna
12-15-2002, 11:56 PM
Too late, I believe I have already done that. And watch.. no one will survive the ASS >3

Duncan
12-16-2002, 12:32 AM
I am already afraid of the ASS.

Maryssa
12-16-2002, 12:46 AM
ass n titties

Duncan
12-16-2002, 07:02 PM
Titties on the other hand...I can handle. *cough cough* ;)

Yuna
12-17-2002, 10:31 AM
beware of our ghetto booties >D

Neko Cathy
12-17-2002, 04:18 PM
waah.... looks like Mitch and I are gonna be the only DDR cosplayers at the con... GOOD! :D Now I can steal the show, shaking my fine ass around in a mini plaid skirt, espesically on the masquerade stage, wohoo (I'm also cosplaying as the nerdy Lucercia being controled by a pimp moogle). And Bishounens, watch out for my glompings! :)

That is all I have to say.

Galaxia
12-22-2002, 10:59 PM
I *miiiiiiiiight* be going with a friend of mine - yayness!

EDIT - Then again, maybe not - read my rand in the Rant Section ¬_¬; :hafha:

sailor-moon
12-22-2002, 11:04 PM
ooh!!now ill be able to spot all ya guys!!^o^ :thumbsup:

Mako-san
12-24-2002, 10:03 PM
I also will be going to Katsucon!!! *yay*
It will be my first Katsu!! So hopefully everything will be Otay!!!!
^_^V
The costumes that will be coming with me are: Karinka from Steel Angel, Yuna from FFX-2, Sakuyamon-DigimonTamers, and anything else I can think off and my luggage will allow me to bring!!!!
Rock on!!!!

kitty_neko
12-25-2002, 01:12 PM
weeeeeeeeeee!!!! im going!!! it took forever 2 decide but i'll be there! i cant wait!! XP

but i still dont kno what costume im gonna wear cuz of the cold....
>.<

Maryssa
12-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Er, well its not really that cold in the con hotel o_O unless you're staying down the road and plan on walking there, you dont have to worry about that...

sailor-moon
12-25-2002, 02:03 PM
^o^ actually, the only place at a con that is cold is the front of the lobby IMO, cause of the doers. -.- and you dont really have to worry, the convention stuff isnt really near it.

Pool Cue Ronin
12-25-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
ass n titties
YES.

Neko Cathy
12-25-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by kitty_neko
but i still dont kno what costume im gonna wear cuz of the cold....
>.<

You think you got it bad...:hafha: I might be taking the Metro, have to wait for a cab/city bus and I have a thin labcoat and a mini skirt... ALL DEPENDING ON WEATHER IF IT SNOWS OR STUFF. if not then I got a much warmer ride >^o_o^<

But like what Maryssa and sailor-moon said, you don't even have to worry about the cold when the con's going to be in a hotel. hear it's warm and toasty... might have a fire place to chill at too ;)

kitty_neko
12-25-2002, 07:39 PM
eep... i hope i get into the hotel.... of course we dont kno if we're gonna stay there or not, cuz everyones so lazy -_-;;

either way, im not gonna let the weather affect what costume i wear ^_^

sailor-moon
12-25-2002, 09:11 PM
with all the runing around you wont have time to be cold!!^o^

ZiggyB
12-25-2002, 10:44 PM
Oh this is a silly question, but I'm bored. :D

Is there gonna be snow at Katsucon? I'm going as Zack from DOA and I would *love* to get some photos in the snow, since there's a snow level in the video game. So, will there be slow? Or just lots of cold rain and slush? :(

sailor-moon
12-25-2002, 11:05 PM
i very much doubt there will be snow ay katsu^,^

ZiggyB
12-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Ahh, both a blessing and a curse. :) Thanks sailor-moon, see you at Katsu! :D

sailor-moon
12-25-2002, 11:09 PM
come say hi to me if ya see me!!!hahaaaa!!!!

cosplaytrouble2
12-26-2002, 08:16 AM
Konnichiwa Usagi-chan! The Kawaii Li Kun is here....muah!I hopefully will be attending, and yes I will make sure to say Hi to ya.

-Li Syoran ( Zach)

Maryssa
12-26-2002, 10:13 AM
meh? why dont you think there will be snow at katsu? We've already gotten 2 big snowstorms this season here...

sailor-moon
12-26-2002, 06:32 PM
yea we got snow and whatnot, but from my last 2 katsu's it didnt snow, so im thinking it wont snow this year either^.^ teehee :::imagines going to katsu, opens window, gets a bunch of snow on hand:::chuck it back at maryssa!!!:: LOL hahahaaa!! ..snow ball fight in a car -.- ...... :D

Suzuka
01-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Yay I will be at Katsu for the first time! ^^
I hope it's going to be a blast!

Rinkun
01-01-2003, 07:21 PM
yea, it'll be my first Katsu too. looking forward to going!

sailor-moon
01-01-2003, 07:24 PM
his is going to be my 3rd katsu, it was the first con i ever went to!!! so its special to me!!
for first timeers: you chose a great con to go to!!katsu is a blast!

Sciguy
01-01-2003, 10:18 PM
I wonder, is there a designated meeting place for us to say "hi" to each other? If not, then perhaps it would be wise to create one?

Pool Cue Ronin
01-02-2003, 12:16 AM
I'll probably be in the game room the whole time, wearing my Sol costume, so, either way, I'll be pretty noticeable.

psythe
01-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Sciguy
I wonder, is there a designated meeting place for us to say "hi" to each other? If not, then perhaps it would be wise to create one?

I could see a new thread on this..... :devil:

*runs off to start new thread*

digikoomi
01-07-2003, 03:27 PM
KYOSUKE KUN!!! * RUN AND GIVE A HUG*
YOU ARE GOING TO KASU, ME TOO ~~ XD

Tora
01-10-2003, 07:29 AM
It usually snows on my birthday, which is the 4th. So hopefully it'll snow then...melt, and by Katsu everything will be ok!

I am a little worried tho... *crosses fingers* >_<

Lady Ava
01-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Weather is a HUGE factor. I just pray that everything is clear and not icy or dangerous...cuz, I really wanna go!

dizzylizzy
01-16-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Lady Ava
Weather is a HUGE factor. I just pray that everything is clear and not icy or dangerous...cuz, I really wanna go!

at least it's not this weekend! :::looks at weather map:::... yeah... ummm... cat... i think i'll be snowed in tomorrow. lol

Oshidori
01-16-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm going too! Didn't pre reg in time though ::sobs::

I want in on the IY group! ::Wonders if she can make a halfway decent Kagura costume like she originally planned on doing::

Galaxia
01-20-2003, 11:57 AM
I'm not going ;_; I hope everyone that does go has a good time ^.^;

ChibiLikun
01-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey this is Zach aka Cosplay Trouble. I am still looking for a ride to Katsu becuase my parents will be away, and I wont know how to get to the bus station from my house!!! argh!!

-Zach

PockyDarcy
01-30-2003, 04:37 PM
Scott and I will be there. We are driving up with Mistress Mel and her 2 friends! YAY!

Celine
01-30-2003, 08:03 PM
Yay Darcy! I'm so happy you are coming! I look forward to seeing you and Scott again. ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
01-30-2003, 09:45 PM
I Really Shouldn't be posting this for my own saftey, but here it goes....I'm already in a backward situation with a obsessed Squall hunting friend (Reiko). I'm arriving as the half/demon Inuyasha. Yes, Salor-moon I will be watching out for you, if not distracted by Reiko/Rinoa pulling me toward Squall. ;)

sailor-moon
01-30-2003, 10:09 PM
aww^.^ ^_~ see ya there!!!^o^ heheeeeeeeeeeeee

dizzylizzy
01-31-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by MonoyashaJLA
I'm already in a backward situation with a obsessed Squall hunting friend (Reiko).

yeah.... both of us are going squall hunting. lmao

MonoyashaJLA
01-31-2003, 07:23 AM
So, does anybody want to meet somewere at Katsu? I know Reiko would love to take a bunch of pictures. ;)

psythe
01-31-2003, 07:40 AM
Check this thread out, anyone from these boards will(should) be meeting at the cosplay.com gathering ^_^

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6330

:bigtu:

Kenshin Ken
01-31-2003, 12:16 PM
just to add ^^v I'm goin too! *points to Celine* she made me do it! ^^ *j/k* ^^

sailor-moon
01-31-2003, 05:19 PM
yay!! another katsu go-er!!^o^

MonoyashaJLA
01-31-2003, 06:24 PM
I need HELP!!!!!! We are trying to find cheap parking for Katsu. Reiko and I want to bring a friend, BUT his Mom will not let him go unless his friend (Rick) drives him there. So, we need to bring 2 cars. PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HELP!!! :(

rpd_girl
02-01-2003, 05:52 PM
I am going... I will most likly be Jill (if I feel like getting in the gear) Natsumi from You're Under Arrest, and if I have time Vanessa from King of Fighters 99. I was also think of substiting my KOF costume for Miyazawa Yukino from "His and Her Circumstances" (Kareshi Kanojo No Jijyo) I dunno... we'll see. It'll be fun I hope. my first Katsu:cheers:

ChibiLikun
02-05-2003, 01:51 PM
I can't wait. almost a week till the event. I'm coming with Galaxy Anime. I cant wait!!!!! Im gonna be there Thursday night/early friday morning....I am so excited!!

I dont know what costume to wear first....Li or Rain?

What do you think?

-Zach

rpd_girl
02-05-2003, 03:00 PM
ok... I am getting even more excited!!! almost a week! trying to plan and coordinate events...

sailor-moon
02-05-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ChibiLikun
I can't wait. almost a week till the event. I'm coming with Galaxy Anime. I cant wait!!!!! Im gonna be there Thursday night/early friday morning....I am so excited!!

I dont know what costume to wear first....Li or Rain?

What do you think?

-Zach

wear rain^.^

Kataiya
02-05-2003, 06:50 PM
wow. It looks like alotta fun. Wish I could go and meet you all. Im not a cosplayer, just an artist into anime. I was gonna do portraits, or atleast attempt to too. I have the money and the transportation, just no room. I found out at the last minute. :/ Damnit

MonoyashaJLA
02-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Never mind....I'm fine about parking......Well any Inuyasha fans going to Katsucon??????........;)

MonoyashaJLA
02-07-2003, 08:35 PM
I'm sooo obsessed with this event that I'm even driving to Katsucon with my Inuyasha costume on.......I just can't wait to see the expressions on everones face as Inuyasha zoooommms by.... HEHEHE.......;)

WasATux
02-07-2003, 11:29 PM
I'm all over Katsu, deffinately going to be sporting my Tuxedo if it still fits me. Been getting alittle round in my elder age... :(

sailor-moon
02-08-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by WasATux
I'm all over Katsu, deffinately going to be sporting my Tuxedo if it still fits me. Been getting alittle round in my elder age... :(

*.* ...............:thumbsup: ... you, round? ^.^;

Sciguy
02-08-2003, 08:13 PM
well, being round is probably better than being square or triangular, I guess *sweatdrop*

rpd_girl
02-09-2003, 01:34 AM
is soooooooo excited!!!!! I can't wait... I am such a dork! I am planning for my next con already! I'm thinking I want to be Dante from "Devil May Cry" I dunno... I'll be a chick version I guess.... if my hair was white... >.< I hate wigs... anyways....

I think I am going to be the alternate Natsumi uniform too.... Like I guess I'll change mid day... I dunno... soooo excited! bweeee.....