PDA

View Full Version : Photo op suggestion

AuraGirl
04-10-2004, 04:07 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I was at the last picnic (dressed as Ryouga-chan), and I've been lurking around the forums since then.

I just wanted to suggest a photo shoot site to anyone that's interested. I go to UC Irvine (it's really near to the park where the picnic is held) and across from the administration building there's a small rose garden. It has roses of lots of different colors, some sculpted shrubbery (well, sculpted into flat rectangles, anyway...) and a dramatic sculpture in the center. I don't know if anyone is cosplaying something really shojo, or something that would go well with abundant roses (ie: Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Utena, Kurama, etc.), but if anyone is interested, I can give directions to the garden. There's a 10/15 minute parking area right in front of it (it's meant for the nearby Barclay Theater, but since it's a weekend, I doubt anyone will care)...

Just wanted to pass the idea along!

http://kbakonyi.deviantart.com/

Reaver
04-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Ooh! That sounds cool! I know that XFallenangelX has a Utena cosplay that she needed a rose garden photoup for, but I don't think her costume is put together yet! Oh well!