PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite thing/happening!

Miscellaneous
04-11-2004, 02:21 PM
I loved the masqerade and the music videos with anime and DDR, they were by far my favorite part of the whole thing besides seeing all the neat costumes and that awesome vash that was there, his performance was cool. I also really liked the robo ky group, they had nice costumes, but i couldn't see their performance becase i was backstage getting ready :waaaah:

Heh, i was the KH cloud there and i was looking for and advent children and an ff7 cloud so we could all hold our swords up and get a neat picture, but i could only find advent children.

Hope everyone had fun!

AnnaNeko
04-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Vash was totaly t3h h0tness!!!!

u were the Kh cloud??? *worship worship worship*

Lee Lee
04-11-2004, 06:42 PM
I loved the anime music vids! They totally rocked ;P Teh masquerade was cool, but I didn't have a costume so I couldn't be in it, but I watched my friend ^.^;

BTW Miscellaneous~ Your costume was awesome! ^^

Sweet~Pea
04-11-2004, 06:43 PM
I'd say the Masquerade was my favorite part. I also love seeing people I don't get to see that often and hanging out/talking with them.

Cheers
-Christa

PS. Thank you for the lolly pop AnnaNeko. lol :japan:

Jubie-Chan
04-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Oh ya. Masquerade was cool and all (was Chang Wufei in the GW Endless Waltz skit) especialy the DDR AMVS.
but my favorite part was the Yaoi corner the GW group I was in started up. ^_^;;

AnnaNeko
04-11-2004, 07:03 PM
lol, oooh yes, the yaoi Gundam~boys couch!!
u gots Yami no Matsuei in on it too *squeee*

*waves to da Christa* im gonna, like, seriously start rememberin names to faces next year!

Jubie-Chan
04-11-2004, 07:13 PM
lol yep! I still got some signs.
PS: the Quatre says hello =^_^=

SuboshiBoy
04-11-2004, 07:20 PM
The catboys ::blush::

KagoMeryl
04-11-2004, 08:46 PM
KYA! THE WHOLE THING!
I was only there on Saturday ;_; from start to like...7 PM ;_; WAH! I didn't get to see the masquerade.

Okay, but my *serious* favorite thing was the guy at the J-Rock/DVD/Poster place...DID YOU ALL SEE HIM?! He looked like...a random REALLY HOT J-Rocker and I took like 7 bajillion pictures and HE WAS HOT! Nyee!

xD Plus, I liked being the mobile unit of the girls in line for the masque, which I didn't get to see. They were like..."Free Hugs!" and I'd already hugged a hot Vash with a few Eva cosplayers, and then I started hugging all of the Vashes, Wolfwoods, InuYashas, Mirokus, Spikes, and other characters that I knew...so when I found the hug girls, I started calling myself the mobile unit xD Hugging people was FUN!

By the way, I was the Sango without the Hiraikotsu. The one with long brown hair in a ponytail. I had a plastic katana, which was broken by the end of the day, which I pulled out occasionally.

But my other favorite thing was the showing of Read or Die. And the other favorite thing was the yaoi seller xD I GOT YAOI! w00t-ness.

I was so confused by all of the floors though xD I pretty much stayed on 1st and 2nd, never got the guts to attempt DDRing xD I've only done it once before and I stunk.
It's funny because most of my costume was thrown together from pieces of old dance ones...kyee. I'll stop rambling now!!!

Vindictive Bob
04-11-2004, 08:59 PM
The masquerade was quite enjoyable.

I was the Badger.

Dagger
04-11-2004, 08:59 PM
My favorite part was just hanging out with the random cosplayers, and walking around with my friends in costume (or TRYING to walk... especially during that fire drill when I had to walk down 9 flights of stairs wearing a skirt of BELTS) Anyway, I just liked cosplaying and seeing the other cosplayers. That's pretty much why I went. :)

I was Lulu on Friday and Saturday... well, there were a lot of Lulus but I was pretty non-mistakable with the gray costume and the black curly hair. :) Btw- loved your Cloud, Miscellaneous!

AnnaNeko
04-11-2004, 09:07 PM
badger badger badger badger badger mushroom!

KagoMeryl
04-11-2004, 09:11 PM
I Hugged The Badger! <3!!!

Aer
04-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Dagger - Did I eat with you guys? I was the Berserker Rikku who ate at that Au Bon Pain with a few other FF cosplayers lol ^_^

The Masquerade was definitely my favorite part!

That was so sad when the Badger song wouldn't work! But we sang it when it finally did, aww.

KagoMeryl
04-11-2004, 09:18 PM
^_^ I saw you there, and admired your fangs, Aer ^_^

Jun_Kazama
04-11-2004, 09:31 PM
My fave parts were seeing my freinds (both guys) dressed up as schoolgirls from azumanga daioh, laughing hysterically at "my sexual harrassment" (corn-ops, lol.), the AMVs, the voice actors panel, and wearing my "priss hair". Even after I changed out of my Priss costume and back into my Naruto examiner I kept the hair and went punked out and that was really fun. ^_^

Jubie-Chan
04-11-2004, 09:39 PM
THE BADGER?! YAY!!! Me and our Duo was hopping around singing it. xD

Dagger
04-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Dagger - Did I eat with you guys? I was the Berserker Rikku who ate at that Au Bon Pain with a few other FF cosplayers lol ^_^

Yeah! That was fun. ^_^ I was actually hoping I'd be able to get in touch with you again. Your costume was awesome! :dance:

Miscellaneous
04-11-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm having trouble getting pics online Y_Y everywhere i try to upload it doesn't work... :waaaah: I ned to fnd somewere to host pictures becase it's really annoying. =\

Anyways, it was fun going up for the masquerade, and it was funny hearing that paine shout "i wanna have your baby" that made me laugh pretty good.

But anyways i need somewhere to host my pictures. I really like he halloween sora too, nice keyblade.

Kiarrens
04-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Dude, KH Cloud, your costume r0xx0red. You so deserved to win something in the masquerade, I was upset when I heard you didn't! :( I got a lot of pictures of you (I was the Sephiroth in the clubhouse) so once I get my pics developed I'll be sure to send you some, if they come out good. ^^

As far as favorite things that happened, I think that Wolfwood and I (Vash) kissing on the balcony before the masquerade started was the most memorable con experience. XD Made the fangirls happy, at any rate...
(BTW, did anyone happen to get a pic of that? O_o We sure didn't, and I don't think any of my friends did either...)

Initial Diesal
04-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Arigato Mr. Roboto *Robot twitch*Vash was awesome, but he ATE ALL THE DONUTS *Cries* My favorite part was other then me doing the robot on stage was actually the dance skit with the girls doing the chicken dance and the GTO music video. Also causing massive havoc and broke up break dancing in the dance with my Robot moves.

DragonMistral
04-11-2004, 11:26 PM
The fire alarm on Saturday...

Playing Guilty Gear was fun ^^

smellme37
04-12-2004, 12:06 AM
My favorite experience this year had to be when I arrived at the hotel on saturday with Miscellaneous(KH Cloud), and got hit with an onslaught of female final fantasy characters, all screaming "AURON". I had just walked through the door, and already I was being asked "Can I have a Picture with you?" and a few others asking "Can I pimp You?" It was pretty cool to have a fan club for a few minutes.
:: Ladies I'm Single :: :wave:

Dagger
04-12-2004, 12:26 AM
My favorite experience this year had to be when I arrived at the hotel on saturday with Miscellaneous(KH Cloud), and got hit with an onslaught of female final fantasy characters, all screaming "AURON". I had just walked through the door, and already I was being asked "Can I have a Picture with you?" and a few others asking "Can I pimp You?" It was pretty cool to have a fan club for a few minutes.
:: Ladies I'm Single :: :wave:

Oh yeah, that was us... :razz:

JacksUsername
04-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I really had a good time staying a little extra and being able to talk to Dave Wittenberg and Michael Coleman for a few minutes...both were awesome guys and I got a picture of Dave (sora) and his grunty ^_^

ChibiRinoa
04-12-2004, 08:10 AM
Anyways, it was fun going up for the masquerade, and it was funny hearing that paine shout "i wanna have your baby" that made me laugh pretty good.

Its amazing the lungs on Rei to be able to yell that so loudly XD

AnnaNeko
04-12-2004, 10:58 AM
My favorite experience this year had to be when I arrived at the hotel on saturday with Miscellaneous(KH Cloud), :: Ladies I'm Single :: :wave:

*cracks up* I didnt even wait for Cloud to get to hotel, I ran across the street to get pics while he was still walking :jjacks:

Vitamin T
04-12-2004, 11:16 AM
The amvs rocked!

BondagePenguin
04-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Running up over 300 flights of stairs, ditching the Masqueade before the replicants won to go play hacky sack, faking a seizure to stop the three people that were rapidly talking to me from confusing me, meeting a bunch of awesome people and generally just being disruptive to the peace...

ByronSpiegal
04-12-2004, 12:47 PM
I enjoyed being in the masquarade (FFVII Advent Children- Cloud) and getting cheered by the crowd ^^, watching puni puni poemi, and being around endless otaku ^^ it was fun if anyone has pics of me I'd like to see them

PS:
CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonrage
04-12-2004, 01:55 PM
My favorite things were Friday Night's dance, the AMV and surprisingly the Iron Cheif was awesome I never laughed so hard as when I did then. I also liked the sailormoon Panel that was funny too.

PockyDarcy
04-12-2004, 02:19 PM
My favorite parts were game shows and kareoke. ^___^

rei_hino
04-12-2004, 03:49 PM
hugging a giant box of pocky in the dealership room^^And waiting in line f0or the dealership room, and my friend and I doing crazy things for a free manga. And that tourist bus that stopped at the dealership room line and took pictures, it was hilarious^^Some people that were actually staying at the hotel on vacation took pictures of a group of cosplayers including my friends and I. That was funny. . .
*the tourists. . .*

hikura
04-12-2004, 04:02 PM
One of my favorite things was waiting in line for the dealers room on saturday morning and as tourist buses passed and saying wave to the tourist*then procedding to wave at them lol*.Plus my friend i coming up with a new phone number(adult line number joke lol).Hanging out with a few people i knew.Sorry jacksusername i did pretty much miss you all weekend long.I promise we can do more stuff at the next con(aka otakon).

Saki_B
04-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Ahaha... Yes, I was that Paine that screamed "I want to have your babies" I just couldn't help myself. I was at one point in love with KH Cloud... I didn't think anyone knew that it was me that screamed it ^-^'

And it was also me that helped pimp out Auron. That was hilarious. I was just in the foyer, posing for pictures, and all of a sudden the other FF group randomly walked up to us and asked us to pimp out Auron. I'm single, so I have no qualms with pimping out Auron... Ahhhh... the strong, hot men of Final Fantasy....-quiver-

Dagger
04-12-2004, 09:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have no idea how long your post made me laugh, Saki. We just HAD to take a picture with Auron surrounded by women, though. I don't remember how it originated, but my friends and I have this inside joke where Auron is the grand master pimp daddy. :thumbsup:

Ali
04-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Doing the Chicken. ^_^

I did very little at this con... but I enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting a good deal of you. You were all very nice people... I really regret not meeting all of you. (I managed to miss BOTH C.c gatherings... I rule.)

Saki_B
04-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Doing the Chicken. ^_^

I did very little at this con... but I enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting a good deal of you. You were all very nice people... I really regret not meeting all of you. (I managed to miss BOTH C.c gatherings... I rule.)

What did you go as?

I loved pimping him out... I found it hilarious cause he seems the least likely to be pimping... It's always the quiet ones... But Auron was always one of my favorites... I tend to go for the older men :razz:

Maeamian
04-12-2004, 10:36 PM
I generaly had a blast, but my favorite parts were the Dealers room, where I got a friend to agree to let me beat him if he spent anything, getting my picture taken a bajillion times (I was Ferio), and the Masquerade. The AMVs rocked, and I met a buncha cool people.

Ali
04-12-2004, 10:49 PM
What did you go as?

I was the battlesuit Belldandy on Friday, Oscar the Chicken Dancing French Lady on Saturday (the one in the blue coat and spandex pants ^^), and one of the Robins on Sunday. ^^

AnnaNeko
04-12-2004, 11:07 PM
I was the battlesuit Belldandy on Friday, Oscar the Chicken Dancing French Lady on Saturday

BeruBara was just g0dly!!

and i have the strangest picture of you standin there and Kurthy tryin to figure out snaps on your thing ^^;;
her: "it goes where....."
random girl: "wait, i think i see a snap over there!"

Jekka
04-13-2004, 12:05 AM
I'd have to guess my favorite moment was either being in that huge group that sang the Menchi song from Excel Saga (barking in key? surprisingly difficult!), or else when Lady Subaru and I (I being Tsukasa all weekend) dueted Yasashii Yoake late Saturday evening. That was exceptionally cool.

TheAnarCHris
04-13-2004, 02:01 AM
Everything BP said, only watching him fake a seizure. That and the party i attended while he was stuck in the masquerade...and spending time w/ N.A.W. I suppose ;p

ladysubaru25
04-14-2004, 06:43 PM
I'd have to guess my favorite moment was either being in that huge group that sang the Menchi song from Excel Saga (barking in key? surprisingly difficult!), or else when Lady Subaru and I (I being Tsukasa all weekend) dueted Yasashii Yoake late Saturday evening. That was exceptionally cool.

LMAO!! I still can't believe we actually went up there and did "Yasashii Yoake". That was so incredibly cheesy, but hilarious. If anyone has a picture of that, PLEASE post it or send me a link!

I know that I got at least 10 pics of the Menchi song. So I'm looking for them to be posted sometime soon. I forget the name of the person I took them for though. Man, you guys were crazy... karaoke is fun times! I must try and actually sing more next year...

SketchCreations
04-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Initial Diesel,
"Vash was awesome, but he ATE ALL THE DONUTS *Cries*"

I had help..there were enough Vash's there to take all the donuts...though i did have quite a few.

-Sketch (Vash)

SketchCreations
04-14-2004, 07:34 PM
When the staff gathered all the winners downstairs to go back stage, we got stuck out there watching the AMV awards because the judges weren't done yet. I started to over heat big time standing in the tight group of winners. Wearing the spandex undersuit, and vinal trench coat (Vash) could probably get to anyone. but then one of the many FF girls notices and faned me with her Yuna sleeve...then another with playing cards. Till i had about 6 of them fanning me with miscelanious props/clothing before we went back stage for the awards ceremony. Man, i wish i got a picture of that. BUT!, Thanks to all of you FF girls...You kept this plant cool. -Sketch

Kiarrens
04-14-2004, 08:52 PM
*laughs* Yeah, the same thing happened to me. Thankfully my friend was cosplaying as Yumiko Readman in the masquerade, she let me borrow her paper/card things. ^^
Vashes unite! XD

MaidenJenni
04-14-2004, 09:01 PM
I loved the DDR music videos. And when we got moved over to the other balcony to wait our turn to go onstage i asked the badger for a hug and got one. ^.^ -joy-
Going onstage was fun, but they messed up our music >.<
My fav part was definatly waiting backstage with the winners. Made new friends. Got impatient and started pacing. 'twas all good and fun.
Rach yelling "I wanna have your babies" was a memorable experience as well.
After Vash won best of show i got a hug from him ((don'tcha just love the hugs?))

I must have looked like a moron writing his SN down on the palm of my hand is liquid eyeliner...

Jekka
04-15-2004, 12:08 AM
The Menchi Song pics were taken on my friend Julie's camera - she was the security lady who thought up the grand scheme. She's got those pictures, and the others she took over the weekend as well, in the gallery off of her store site - http://weekendanime.com. Just go to the anime boston section of the gallery.

^_^ We should keep in touch, that was too fun.

SketchCreations
04-15-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm loving every web page i go to that has pictures of me and everyone else. i couldn't put a camera in my jacket. Yes, Vashes unite! MaidenJenni was definately pacing back stage. DDR rocks. just can't do it with those Vash pants. was just able to jump around to gun fire. I showed a picture of my costume to my professors and they want me to do a drawing of myself in that getup for one of my portfolio pieces..i'll post it when i'm done. just wanted to shout that one out. -Sketch

Mew_Pudding
04-26-2004, 06:58 PM
I loved being the the Masquerade! (I was Pudding. =3) Even though they wouldn`t let us on offstage and we were like 10 seconds off buuUuuut, it was so much fun! I loved the AMV`s and all the attention when I was with my Zakuro buddy! AND, in line for the AMV`S I gave out food and became "SNACK GIRL"!!! (I was being Waitress Pudding then. ^^; ) Funfunfunfun! :dance:

Kurthy133
04-30-2004, 01:36 PM
BeruBara was just g0dly!!

and i have the strangest picture of you standin there and Kurthy tryin to figure out snaps on your thing ^^;;
her: "it goes where....."
random girl: "wait, i think i see a snap over there!"

XD
i loved that picture! poor Ali! one thing though - i think our Celestin looked a little too "happy" watching us. heh. ^_^;;;

thanks Anna! <3

Nemean
05-05-2004, 11:36 PM
That picture in Miscellaneous's sig is amazing! Was that taken at your get together? If so count me in for the next one!!! :bigtu:

Shuichi_red
05-06-2004, 08:17 AM
I think my favorite happening was the fire alarm on Saturday morning. That just started the funniest day of my life. My friends and I weren't even fully dressed in our costumes (I moreso than them because I had nothing too hard to put on), and my Yuki goes, "Is that a fire alarm?" So we walked down 9 flights of stairs (I was the red pleather Shuichi - those boots killed...), and then when we were coming back in, I couldn't walk through the revolving door. I had a group of, like, 5 or 6 people come at me from out of nowhere and ask for my picture. ^^' They were cool, though. It was like that all weekend. Auron, you're not alone. XD

SketchCreations
05-06-2004, 06:50 PM
yeah, i was in the bandai panel..it went off...and we just sat there. come on, free stuff..i could suffer a little burn for that. and the announcer was like, "F@ck that! we'll run when i see smoke". Also, whenever the automated system began to speak it was funnier. not a great story, but if you were there is was histerical when the panel leader just kept shouting stuff back at the computer voice. silly technology. -Sketch (Warning: written when feverish and sick)

Vitamin T
05-27-2004, 07:46 PM
The complete enthusiasm and appreciation shown by the players of the two Sailor Moon rpg sessions I ran!
(Oh yeah and everything else!!)

Moller
06-13-2004, 10:01 PM
heeey you were? I have a picture of me and you

Moller
06-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Thanks to all of you FF girls...You kept this plant cool. -Sketch

welcome baby cakes

SketchCreations
06-22-2004, 08:33 AM
welcome baby cakes

Thank you sugar lips. -sKeTcH

SakuraBubbles
07-12-2004, 11:30 AM
this was definitely my favorite con... I met so many awesome people!!

And I was one of the three Summoner Yunas there ^^; Wahoo!!!

The dealers' room was much better than last year...

not much else to say... GO AB!!