PDA

View Full Version : Willing to trade Pictures?

gothicyaoilover
04-11-2004, 03:17 PM
I only got to go to Anime Boston on Saturday, and I barely got any pictures! X_X

If anybody has any of them at any time during the con that they wouldn't mind giving me a copy of I'd gladly show you mine, all 7 of them x_x

Thanks!
Bon

Vitamin T
04-12-2004, 11:26 AM
I was there all three days, but didn't take shots when I had the opportunity on Friday night. There were at least four Alucard cosplayers I meant to get pics of but didn't. I didn't see them Saturday either. :eeek:
If anyone has pics of the various Alucards please let me know if you can email me them.
Also, I was dressed as Alucard (briefly) on Saturday and all day on Sunday. If any folks took pics of me, please share them.Thanks!

MoonLitDemon2
04-12-2004, 10:07 PM
i was only able to go on friday but me and my friends took alot of pics! and as soon as she sends them to me and i get them online i'll make sure to post them on here for yah ^_^

Anime_kidd2k2
04-13-2004, 04:18 PM
yeah, i feel the same way. i was there on saturday, and i only got like...10 or so pictures ><....and i bought film for $11, and then i had to buy batteries for $5!! ><;;; what a waste..