PDA

View Full Version : lOoking 4 cosplay buDDies =D

~*kawaii neko*~
04-11-2004, 04:38 PM
heyhey~ after dhat terrible thread i made about the age groups and blah blah about young cosplayers i decided to make a plain normal thread looking for cosplay buddies. ahh not to mention, these buddies can be all ages!! ^__^ im just looking for a few friends to meet @ the fanime con. aHh sorry, i don't mean to sound snobby and picky about friends. I just want to find some buddies that'll let me hang with them at the con. =D so please, if anyone would let me into their group that'd be nice. thank yooh a bunch! mahalo, arrigato, ect!.. oHh heres my AIM screen name too: Ai Matsuki <----hehe thats my cosplay alias buh i dont know how to change my screen name for cosplay.com to that. x_x ahh oh well.
Going crazy, Ai~
Matsuki

Dante dmc
04-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Ill Be your buddy I guess but this will be my first year at the fanime con so i wont know where to meet at. I should be cosplaying as Probably Dante Or Riaden from Metal gear solid.

felicity869
04-13-2004, 06:13 PM
I'll be your buddy. If we don't meet up I'm sure you'll at least see us at one point. I'm going to be a panda girl dragging around a stuffed panda bigger than I am, my little brother will be Ash from Pokemon and my boyfriend it going to be Kaneda from Akira. We'll probably have a few J-rockers with us too. It will be the most mismatched group ever :) What are you cosplaying as?

~*kawaii neko*~
04-14-2004, 12:42 PM
=D hey I'll be cosplaying as Haruno Sakura from naruto... errr for the time being i think? umm lol well anyways something else comes up i'll fill you two in. cya

Astro
04-15-2004, 11:06 AM
I'll be going as Muraki Kazutaka from Yami no Matsuei and Black Mage Paine (there's gonna be a couple of them) If you see me, glomp me! ^^

Genki Panda
04-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Lol! I don't think anyone thought you were snobby or arrogant or whatever else you might have thought others thought about you ^_~.

We were just letting you know that not all older people are bad. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to be around someone close to your own age. I can perfectly understand that.

All I'd be concerned about is that you are in a group. Don't be an idiot like I was my first con (AX) and wander around by yourself when you're only 15 O_o;... especially with my case I looked about 11 or 12, XD! Seriously, though... groups = safety... also groups = more fun, =3. Sorry, Girl Scout in me loves to slip out ^^;;... (I have a decent reason, though ^_~, I am a lifetime Girl Scout, XD!)

Anywho, I wish I could traverse(sp?) the hallways with ya ^^;... but I'm staffing and will not be free most of the time >.>;...

But as I said before: please come say hi to me ^_~. I'll be dressed as May from Guilty Gear X2 (one of the alternate colours... I'm still debating about which one... I'll get back to ya on that ^^;...) so I hopefully shouldn't be too hard to spot (I don't see many people doing the alternate colours, that's why ^_~). I believe I'm working in the Dealer's Room... (I keep getting my Yaoi-Con and Fanime assignments mixed up in my head ^^;;...) so I should be somewhere around there...

And if you'd like I can pass ya my cell number before then if you'd like to get in touch with during con time if you need help with anything ^_^. Sorry, I tend to get protective of people for some odd reason even if I don't know them that well ^^;... Probably has to do with the fact others looked out for me, so I guess now I'm "paying it forward" in a sense ^_~.

I'll try to catch ya on AIM sometime ^_~. Or you can catch me if ya'd like ^^: Petit Actrice

I just know you'll have lot's of fun ^-^!!

*huggles!*

Matsuki
04-15-2004, 08:30 PM
^__^ thanx. I changed my cosplay screen name to this one. ummm and my aim sn is : ai matsuki. oh and hey, can you call meeh either matsumi or matsuki bcuz i dont like my real name. thanx cyu soon

dreamseerx
04-15-2004, 09:31 PM
Dont worry, I'll also be your buddy to!! Don't mind the other thread about the younger cosplayer groups; some ppl get upset easily. ^^; Maybe we can meet up on the Saturdya or sumthin! I know I'll be in the Dealer;s room!! Bwahahahaha!

Sailor Fortune
04-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Hehe.. Umm, this is gonna be my first year at Fanime, so I was wondering, would it be okay if I could be your conbuddy too? I'm so scared I'll get lost ^_^''

SohjiroX
05-01-2004, 06:54 PM
If you need anymore friends at Fanime, look me up or just hold a sign so we can find you and say hi, minature cosplay.com friends gathering.

SohjiroX
05-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Sorry for double posting but...can I actually make a sign for that? I know the con place since I live near it, and if you wanted we could just post a place and some what of a time, I could even just make the sign and hold it. thats up to all of you guys.