PDA

View Full Version : Jrock Cosplayers

hyde
04-11-2004, 09:09 PM
I just want to know who is going and as who...
And if you can, please post a picture of yourself so we know who you are. *glares* kekeke

ChocoKyo666
04-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Hi hyde!!! ::waves::
well i'm going as *TA-DA* ur little Yomi-chan!! ^___^ as well as..
Roman Hikou AYA
Obscure Kyo >D!!
*maybe* The Final Kyo and Drain Away Kyo ^___^
and if i feel like it..i'll rewear my Myaku ...i'm gonna remake it >D!!

...i don't have a pic of me looking normal..cause i just dyed my hair its blonde!! XD!!! and well..i haven't taken any pics yet -____-; but once i do! i shall post again XD

Kaede
04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
On noooo it's me. suprise ^__^;;

Just found out I *can* go for 2 days (I got your pm, yomi-chan). So I'll be bringing Jishou Hitsugi and an original Miwako I've been planning..so yeah, 2 different ends of the spectrum I suppose. I'm afraid I don't have any normal pics either ^^;;

ChocoKyo666
04-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Your gonna be Miwako ??!! sweet!! i my self was thinking of cosplaying Arashi ..XD i dunno yet...i need to get some pics of him..i dont have any T__T

we should plan out when should we wear our Nightmare cosplay! ^__^

I have some friends who are coming as some Jrockers ^__^ i don't think they'll be posting though.. ::goes to beat them up:: >D!!!Oh i found a pic of me..but i looks dumb and i wasnt ready.. XD and this was before i went blonde so here ya go..and laugh.. XD..ewww...me.. (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/p288e001928aca2b0ca881c5ec84fba4f/f9354955.jpg)

hyde
04-13-2004, 07:36 PM
Hmm the pic didn't work Yomi chan. ;_;

Okay I'm going as:
+Ni~ya (Shounen Terrorist)
+DAISHI (Roman Hikou)
+mm... undecided hyde LoL ^^;

Yeh I need to know what day is our Naito group and what day is the Psycho group. ^^
Who are the people in both groups too so we all know. LoL

ChocoKyo666
04-13-2004, 07:41 PM
it didnt work?...::beats up ImageStation:: >D!!

Okie..well we need to know who is going to which day..i'm going to all 3 ^__^

For teh Psyho group its-
AYA- moi XD
Daishi- hyde..duurr XD
SeeK- Tristasusen XD (he's somewhere around here)
and our original Yura-sama and Lida backed off T__T but Liz said she found me a Yura-sama XD and i'm still looking for Lida -___-;

hyde
04-13-2004, 08:05 PM
good place to store pics is photobucket just in case u wanna post pics somewhere

i tried to ask my friend if she wants to be Lida but she was kinda scared to wear all red... (and have orange hair)^^;;;

Kaede
04-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Wow I'm so tempted to say I'll be your Lida, but I don't have time to make the costume >_>;;

ChocoKyo666
04-14-2004, 10:24 AM
T__T aww its ok i guess...i suppose we are gonna be Lida-less XD!!! 4 out of 5 is not bad at all ^____^

I found a pic of me!! XD!! here ya go!! XD!! Me!!! (http://a5.cpimg.com/image/5F/13/32244575-7793-01200178-.jpg)

hyde
04-14-2004, 02:07 PM
hehehe awww Kyo chan!!! XD u are a stick!!! *gets hit by a rock* T_T

ChocoKyo666
04-14-2004, 08:10 PM
XD!!!:: picks up teh rock and throws it at someone random:: >D yep i'm a stick..::breaks in half:: X___X

xmizerablex
04-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey I know this is currently off from what anyone is talking about at the moment, but my friend and I are planning a group cosplay of Moi dix Mois. I know I want to cosplay Juka, however my friend hasn't decided whether to cosplay Mana or Kazuno. So basically we're looking for someone who would suit either Mana or Kazuno. We're looking for someone serious about the cosplay , a diehard M10M fan and of course someone suitable for either the Kazuno or Mana role. Anyone interested please email at destructivesquirrels@hotmail.com

hyde
04-15-2004, 10:05 PM
*hug Kyo/Yomi/Aya* XD muahaha (why i laugh i have no clue...)

hmmm Mana? i would be him but i don't seriously look like him. XD plus i've already have too many cosplays now...

xmizerablex
04-16-2004, 03:24 AM
we don't need anyone who looks like Mana, just someone who would be able to suit him or Kazuno because my friend can't make up her mind. not to mention I think she's doing another cosplay as well....(Psycho le Cemu, I think)

but anyway you have too many cosplays going on, good luck with all of them

ChocoKyo666
04-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Mana eh..well i cant be Mana even though i wish XD..i myself have many cosplays too X___X XD But maybe a friend of mine can be Mana ^__^ ...but she can't post cause her computer died XD her username here is SadisticMana..i think thats it ^__^;; she good Mana XD

::kitty ears pop out:: Who is she gonna cosplay from Psycho le Cemu!!?? I must know!! and Who?!!! AHH MORE PLC COSPLAYERS ~JOY~ XD

hyde
04-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Yeah we need a Lida ne? x_X (That's all right?)
Oo yeah Mana (Krystal ne?) could be Mana! She really rocked. (Oh yeah~ I miss you guys!!! *sob* LoL -was supposed to meet up with you like 3 times or so... x_X-)

xmizerablex
04-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Mana eh..well i cant be Mana even though i wish XD..i myself have many cosplays too X___X XD But maybe a friend of mine can be Mana ^__^ ...but she can't post cause her computer died XD her username here is SadisticMana..i think thats it ^__^;; she good Mana XD

::kitty ears pop out:: Who is she gonna cosplay from Psycho le Cemu!!?? I must know!! and Who?!!! AHH MORE PLC COSPLAYERS ~JOY~ XD

Oh I remember seeing her at BAAF. Yeah she was a really great Mana. As for PLC, I think she was going to be Lida. But I don't whats going on with that..

ChocoKyo666
04-17-2004, 02:06 PM
yeah Kuri is kool >D and a good Mana ^__^

O__O LIDA!!!!!!!!!???? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :: does happy fish dance..long story:: XD WEE A LIDA!!! ^__________________^ I cant wait to see that Lida!!

xmizerablex
04-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah I have to see if I can get in touch with Kuri or something and ask her.

As for the Lida, yeah she's really cool. However as I said before I don't know what's going with that or the group she was going with. I dunno thats as far I know and I remember getting confused.....Anyway.... I don't know if you saw her at BAAF, but she was that Dark Vash running around.

hyde
04-18-2004, 05:44 PM
ummm ummm... Daphne?!?! o.o Who is this??? LoL!

xmizerablex
04-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Kristen?! Oh crap, you look good in those pics.....so you were Hyde this entire time. lol Oh btw it's Viktor.....::wavess::

hyde
04-19-2004, 10:51 PM
haha :D oh hi!!! *glomp* I didn't know you were into jrock... oh I think I remember you saying something about Mana though in one of our Drawing classes. ^^ Yes I'm always hyde. :9

xmizerablex
04-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey!.......yeah.....surprising isn't it. Lol, I don't think I can go a day without saying something Mana or Jrock related. And my god, your a very very good hyde ^__^

hyde
04-24-2004, 02:56 PM
Sankyuu~ Are you just gonna do a Moi dix Mois group?

xmizerablex
04-24-2004, 07:19 PM
I actually don't know at this moment...I was planning (before BAAF was cancelled) to do 3 for the year. 1 for AnimeNext and 2 for BAAF. But now with its cancellation and AnimeNext less than 2 months away, I don't know if I'll even have the time to make another. And I wouldn't even know who esle to cosplay......

ChocoKyo666
04-26-2004, 08:55 PM
ARGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i cant do it...i cant make a frick'n sailor flap!! damnit AYA!! >__________< i tried so hard...and i'm still trying XD i'm about to give up... T______T ok no not really XD...i need to make someone make this shirt for me..cause i'm about to die.. XD..well anyway >____> i can't wait to see teh Mois Dix Mois group :D

hyde
04-26-2004, 09:02 PM
Good luck Viktor! Daph didn't start either I think.

And I still didn't find similar pants to Daishi's!!! >.< (ty tho for the pics Kyo chan! ^+^ I think it's navy blue too.) I hope it's okay if it looks kinda different. u_u But then again I saw someone with the exact pants as his.
When SAT is over... I'm gonna start my Dai cosplay. X_X;;; I thought I'd be fin by February too... T__T

Flippy
04-26-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm going to bother you four at the con to weasle out some good J-rock band names. Don't shun me because my costumes (Naru~Love Hina/ Winr~Full Metal Alchemist) requires me to wear a shameful skirt and act happy. I might be forced to break out my Samara (The Ring) costume if so.
I hope this is okay with you guys.

ChocoKyo666
04-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Its ok if its a bit different i wont mind XD i THINK u can find those pants in teh village...in a store i went in once that had a lot of those pants in different colors...but i forgot the name!! @________________@;; but once i find out i'll tell ya! XD I should have been done with my AYA a long time ago >___< but what had happen was that i needed to remake about everything >___< and now i ran out of Yellow..and pink fabric..and i need to buy more... X___X but where i brought it..the store went BAI BAI >___< and now i have to go on a adventure to find the same colors X___X..i hopefully will be done soon ::crosses fingers:: if not..i shall cry...and do this other AYA...where he is wearing basiclly normal clothes with Daishi XD..
:: points to links::
AYA and Daishi (http://www.akueria.com/images/arena37/0803/psycho005.jpg)
AYA and Daishi Part2 (http://www.akueria.com/images/arena37/0803/psycho003.jpg)

ChocoKyo666
05-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Flippy- SAMARA!!!! O__O!! I MUST TAKE A PIC WITH YOU~!!! and i want a hug *__* and take a pic with you as Naru! XD i love her XD

Oh i remebered the store name for ya Hyde..teh name of teh store is Search and Destroy.. ^___^ in at teh village...donw teh street where Trash and Vanderville is at XD

Flippy
05-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Flippy- SAMARA!!!! O__O!! I MUST TAKE A PIC WITH YOU~!!! and i want a hug *__* and take a pic with you as Naru! XD i love her XD

Oh i remebered the store name for ya Hyde..teh name of teh store is Search and Destroy.. ^___^ in at teh village...donw teh street where Trash and Vanderville is at XD
I have a pic of me as samara on my profile...saddly I'm not going as Samara since the white body paint, Kryolan (the stuff clowns use) is really great but it stays in the cracks of your skin for days and drys my skin out also I want to wear another costume following my other ones and it takes like one and a half hrs to put the make on and another one and a half to scrub it off....i'll wear samara again when I find a better hair piece....anyway hugs are great.

xmizerablex
05-07-2004, 09:08 PM

Oh god not search and destroy.. I had a a nearly vomiting experience there. But that was only after a saw a certain shirt or two. Other than the penis' all over the place its a pretty cool store tho. What do the pants exactly look like. I may be able to help out.

hyde
05-07-2004, 10:28 PM
i'll send u an image. what's ur email? they're plaid blue, white, and not sure if there's blk

xmizerablex
05-07-2004, 11:19 PM
oh its destructivesquirrels@hotmail.com

hyde
05-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Ok I'll email ya soon. :X
OT:
Oh yeah, did you guys already get the tickets for 3 days? Iono if I have school on Friday but if not, I'm gonna try to go for all three days.

xmizerablex
05-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Oh god.. Kristen...I hate to break this to ya. But on Friday is the second part to the english regents. Its in the morning. I'm still gonna try to make it all three days.

hyde
05-11-2004, 07:57 PM
T_T Nuuuu!!! So after that, you're going to the con??? ._. I'd have to get everything ready+study... *cries*

What day is everyone meeting? When and where?
Also are we still gonna have a gothic&lolita party? We didn't even have it last year at BAAF... <_<;;;; (I brought the stuffs but no one was interested.) If you guys are still interested, we should plan ahead.

Flippy
05-12-2004, 07:41 AM
I just visited the offical animenext.org board and they have a least one thread about J-rockers......you guys should check them out to see if anybody else is going to be a J-rocker from that forum.

Kaede
05-12-2004, 05:59 PM
I think all of us on this thread have posted there. By the way..what day do you guys think we should do the Nightmare shoot??

ChocoKyo666
05-12-2004, 06:02 PM
hmm..i'll wear my Yomi anytime u guys want..^__^ it doesn't matter to me ^__^
oh Kaede! u still are gonna stay in teh room of mine? PM me and tell me ^__^

hyde
05-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Yeah we have to decide a date...
I don't know whether I will dye my hair for Dai kun because then I'll have to wash the temporary dye off the next day for my other cosplays...
Or should my Daishi cosplay just have blk hair??? x.x?

ChocoKyo666
05-12-2004, 07:43 PM
hmm u wanna do Nightmare first then Psycho le Cemu? on Saturday?..if its easier for you...but Daishi with black hair is fine with me ^.^

xmizerablex
05-17-2004, 01:44 PM
hey everybody ^^ just curious how everyone's jrock cosplay(s) are going. And is everyone going for all three days?

ChocoKyo666
05-17-2004, 04:29 PM
^.^ my cosplays are almost done they just need the final touches :: dances:: i'm going for all 3 days!

hyde
05-21-2004, 06:51 PM
i hope i can go for the three days i didn't reserve my tickets yet.
oh and the hotels are full i heard. x_X so i don't know if im staying at my aunt's or if anyone reserved a hotel...

ChocoKyo666
05-21-2004, 08:00 PM
^_^ i'm reserving my tickets this week ^__^ and i thought u were staying us?...we are getting a room at a hotel near by..its cheaper XD...well tell me if you still are staying with us..cause we need the money to pay back my friend's mom XD she got teh room for us XD

hyde
05-21-2004, 08:47 PM
oh ok. yes i am staying with you. i thought u were reserving at the hotel animenext wants u to. XD cheap is good. XD *cough* *laugh* oh and it's $25 for the hotel right? i think i'll be there at fri night around there cuz i have a test till the afternoon and then i gotta get ready and stuffs.
im gonna get the tickets by june 1st. ^^;;; im so freakin late.

ChocoKyo666
05-22-2004, 07:24 PM
XD!! its about $25-$30 >__> Friday night kool :D i hope we find you XD yes get ur ticket by June 1st XD

bright_Zanya
05-23-2004, 05:35 PM
I still haven't pre-registerd online yet.... * _ *;;;

inertia
05-28-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm seriously thinking about coming but I'm not totally sure... I've never cosplayed at an American con before, only in Japan, so I'm a little nervous. (It's me in my icon, in my "Chou no Hana" Kamijo costume)

If I do come (probably will), it'll be as Kamijo from Lareine. Will anyone recognize a Kamijo? Does anyone LIKE Kamijo? Are there any other Lareine cosplayers who will be there?

ChocoKyo666
05-28-2004, 03:52 PM
:D u make a wonderful Kamijo~!! i dunno if anyone else is doing Lareine...there's more jrock cosplayers outhere that havent posted so there might just be some :D ..don't be nervous! ^__^ you'll feel very comfortable with all of us there ^__^ i wanna take a pic with you ^__^~!!

I pre-register :D i hope they get teh money in time XD ::prays that it does::

hyde
05-28-2004, 08:07 PM
I know and love Lareine and Kamijo is my fave in the band. (then Emiru) <3
I don't think anime people will recognize me or some Jrock fans either... but it doesn't matter as long as I cosplay the person I like. :D

I also want to take a pic of you! Please come to AnimeNext. XD Your cosplays looks so awesome. And I want to meet you Zanya too. I like your Baroque cosplays so much. ^+^ I really want to cosplay as Kei but I don't think that will happen any time soon.

ChocoKyo666
05-28-2004, 08:12 PM
:D JROCK COSPLAYERS UNITE~!!! >D!! ::waves a jrock flag:: we should all meet up and form a massive jrock cosplay group >D!!

inertia
05-29-2004, 04:37 AM
Yay, two people who know who Lareine is! ^_^ *happy dance* I'll do it! Now I just have to figure out how to fit the costumes and enough clothes for a month into my luggage... ;_;

tristasusen
05-29-2004, 11:28 AM
GRRRR!!!!!

::wakes up after hibernation period::

ILL BE SEEK!!!!!!
I love Stick Becky Picture!!!

I see we got a good amount of people going as PLC. and I cant wait to meet Kyos new friends....

Hopefully my geta straps wouldnt break when im walking around in the con...It will be Bad Luck.

Is anyone going to the Gothic Tea Party???

Sadistic_Mana
05-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Wow >_> sorry for being so late.. I was mentioned like 6 times in this entire thread but XD.. I am the Mana!!! YES PLEASE COSPLAY KAMIJO!! ! Your cosplays are so nice~~ I love Lareine!!! ^_^ I will cosplaying Moi dix Mois dix infernal Mana and Tsumi to batsu Shinya. I hope to see you all there.. [ Btw I am looking for a Tsumi to batsu group if anyone is willing to cosplay with me and if anyone wants to be dix infernal kazuno. ]

ChocoKyo666
05-31-2004, 02:18 PM
:D i think we should all meet up at the Gothic Tea Party :D and make evryone F34R our Jrock costumes >D!!

tristasusen
05-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Yes. i think thats a great idea...becky.

Did everyone pre-register??? Today was the last day!!!

hyde
05-31-2004, 09:53 PM
Yes I pre-registered today! ^^

Btw, do you want me to meet you guys at the con or the hotel??? Cuz.. uh I don't know where the hotel is. LoL What time are you getting there you think?

Daishi is gonna have medium black hair, btw... o.@ hope that's okay cuz... I kinda need it for being Ni~ya and whatever else I'm gonna do. I don't know whether I should spike it though... like the bangs...

I'm gonna do Naito cosplay on Friday also.

ChocoKyo666
06-01-2004, 04:44 PM
i say we meet at teh con (since theres a pool at teh con hotel we can meet there just tell me what cosplay you are going to wear)..hmm i just found out we are staying at teh Con Hotel XD we found a room we are staying with other poeple..:/ if you still wanna stay please tell me ^__^ i dunno what time exactly..but i know we are gonna get there in teh morning..i'll ask Tristasusen ^__^

Thats fine :D Daishi is adorable with medium black hair ^___^ so we do Psycho and Naito on friday? :D

Oh and for our Psycho group ^__^! i made us some Roman Hikou school ID's :D i hope u guys like them ^__^ ( i made Daishi, Seek, and AYA..since thats all teh group :/) all u guys need is teh plastic thingy the gave us at BAAF..teh thing that holds teh pass ..whatever is called XD just take out teh BAAF ticket and neck thing XD and i'll give you guys teh ID and slide them in teh plastic ID holder thing XD!!!

hyde
06-07-2004, 10:36 PM
teh Con Hotel XD we found a room we are staying with other poeple..:/ if you still wanna stay please tell me ^__^

Oh and for our Psycho group ^__^! i made us some Roman Hikou school ID's :D i hope u guys like them ^__^ ( i made Daishi, Seek, and AYA..since thats all teh group :/) all u guys need is teh plastic thingy the gave us at BAAF..teh thing that holds teh pass ..whatever is called XD just take out teh BAAF ticket and neck thing XD and i'll give you guys teh ID and slide them in teh plastic ID holder thing XD!!!

Aww thankies. So it's $25 sharing?
Ookie I might come Friday night or something. @_@;;; I'll be cosplaying as Ni~ya. We'll plan out the PlC then.
Okie I'll bring it. XD Sounds cute. ^^ *huggles teh AYA* XD

ChocoKyo666
06-07-2004, 10:40 PM
yeah just about 25 ^.^ alright i'll wear my Yomi on friday night so we can match ^__^
::dances:: AnimeNext is so close!! >D

tristasusen
06-07-2004, 11:26 PM
:crylaugh: ONLY ABOUT TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!

well, the Newark group is taking the train from Newark Penn Station to the Secaucus Junction, then we are calling the hotel so they can pick us up...The con starts at 9:00 but the orientation starts at noon. SO we may get to the con around 10 or 11 on Friday, unless u want to go early or later Aya...

the series that the con is going to show is up in the schedule...Im going to watch Kiddy Grade and maybe some of the Inuyasha marathon...

BTW you need $5 for the Elegant Gothic Tea Party

ChocoKyo666
06-07-2004, 11:34 PM
i want to go a bit early so we can settle in the room and goof around before anything XD i'll go where ever you guys go XD so i won't get lost or something XD!!

i knew it cost 5$ :/ oh well at least it'll be fun with teh Jrock cosplayers! ^__^

bright_Zanya
06-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Hee hee~~ may I know how many J rock cosplayers will be in AnimeNext04??
Just curious~~ ^ v ^

*steal Kyo chan away* :heart:

ChocoKyo666
06-09-2004, 05:42 PM
::is stolen ayway:: yay^_____________^..oh wait..i mean noo T____T .. XD !! ::huggles kidnaper:: >D

i dunno how many XD but theres probably a good amount..and some people who post XD so who knows XP

Al BhEd GiRl
06-11-2004, 10:42 PM
hello everyone ^__^

for anime next i shall be KANA!! FROM CHIMAME VIDEO!! WOO! hope to see you all their !! i will be with kyo-chan wee

xmizerablex
06-15-2004, 08:27 PM
Hi everyone ^^ . AnimeNext is right around the corner. I'm just curious now as to how exactly are people getting there from the NYC area. And I read about calling the con for a pick-up? I'm not sure what thats about. So if anyon can help me out in that department it would be very helpful. I'm also curious if theres going to a j-rock photoshoot. It'd be cool to have all the j-rockers unite on a certain day and time. I don't know, just a suggestion if it hasn't already been brought up.

ChocoKyo666
06-15-2004, 08:42 PM
well i'm not completly sure how i'm getting there in teh morning XD..i might get a ride from a friend or my mom is taking me ^__^;;

^__^ a Jrock photoshoot is a great idea!! ^__^..i say we can do it on the Saturday..since everyone is gonna be there, ne? XD..time i dunno..whenever everyone can me comfortable with..and location..i say we do it outside ^__^ SO TEH WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE TEH JROCK GOODNESS!! XD

BTW!!! I JUST FINISHED MY WHOLE ROMAN HIKOU COSTUME!!!!!~~~ ::dances with AYA::

hyde
06-16-2004, 12:47 PM
aiya... o.o AYA chan... o~o I don't know if my Dai cosplay will be complete on Saturday. ^^;;; If I don't go as Daishi... you can bite me with your Kyo fangs. x.x I still didn't get the blazer... ~.~ But my Ni~ya will be finished on time.

I don't know... I think I'm gonna run out of school, go home, get dressed, bring some extra clothes to go home cuz I don't want anyone to molest me on the subway. LoL!
I think I'll have to go home by subway and travel that way now cuz I can't stay at the hotel. @_@ Stupid #@$)(#@$... ._.;;;

Of course we'll have a photoshoot like last time but everyone's gonna be in it!!! ^^ And take a lot of pics... *cough* (Not so many at BAAF... e_e;)

Aya/Yomi/Kyo XD did you make the lil PLC badge?

hyde
06-16-2004, 12:49 PM
ooo~ a Kana! ^_^ I love Chimame Kana. <3

xmizerablex
06-16-2004, 06:45 PM
o.o what kind of blazer do you need? I have a black one. I was going to do something with it, but that never came through...

hyde
06-16-2004, 08:09 PM
i need it in royal blue. ^^;;; very bright. XD i don't think people would have it... someone sold it on ebay and labeled it: "junk for sale" ^^;;; but i didn't buy it bcuz it was a guy size... and im prolly too small for it. thanks anyway. what time are you leaving from the con? and going?

Sadistic_Mana
06-17-2004, 07:36 PM
O_O Omg hyde, shut up, you dont want becky to bite your fingers. TRUST ME ::knows from past experiences:: XDDDDD

BTW MY MDM MANA COSTUMES ARE DONE! I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE CON~~~~

MUCH LOVE

-Kuri

rosary
06-17-2004, 08:10 PM
I just want to know who is going and as who...

I'll be going on Sunday as Madame Batolli from Ko Ya-Seong's manwha Under the Glass Moon, but "Madame Batolli"'s outfit is really just Mana in Bara no Seidou, so I'll *almost* be doing a j-rock cosplay!

hyde
06-19-2004, 08:40 AM
Yes I love Under the Glass Moon... *_* She's my fave... well beside Ruka... :9 Yum yum

Photoshoot people!!! :P All of us... say... today or tomorrow??? Eh not like I'm going to check replies today...

hyde
06-23-2004, 12:06 PM
JROCKERS!!! or people who took pics...
Post your links to the pictures for all the jrockers cosplayers to see. :P That would be appreciated.

Sadistic_Mana
06-23-2004, 12:15 PM
what about the pics you took of us? XD

hyde
06-23-2004, 08:55 PM
I just got them. ^^ (don't worry i'll email the pics of you first. XD) my pics didn't come so well bcuz the colors aren't so vivid.

Sadistic_Mana
06-28-2004, 09:34 PM
I just got them. ^^ (don't worry i'll email the pics of you first. XD) my pics didn't come so well bcuz the colors aren't so vivid.

yay! send me them all at nijuuichirrx@aol.com

ChocoKyo666
07-06-2004, 04:25 AM
::is very late:: ooo post your pics up hyde :D