PDA

View Full Version : i lost a part of my life in anime boston my sentiments...

demonpotato
04-11-2004, 10:33 PM
i lost, or actually someone stole it from me. i had a grey and black hefty jansport bag in anime boston, i was hero mcdohl, tir, and i was walking around with a few of my suikoden friends. i dropped my bag for a photo with my friends and we proceded to the piano and played with it for a few minutes and time passed by that i forgot to get my bag. the bag was left by the piano, well, the little stair way leading up to it. it was sometime after the anime music video contest. then i ran to our room since i haven't slept in two days. i know it's my fault but if anyone can at least help me, if they know who took it and if they are the ones. please if i can have it back, in it is a camcorder, sure its pretty nice, but it's kinda broken and i wasn't as fazed about losing it except the tape that was inside but there were glasses i had in it and my cap that i held with sentimental value. if anyone can please help me.. that will be really awesome of you guys. please e-mail me at donttellharry@hotmail.com the bag has a metrocard hanging off it, with apollo smile pasted on it. i also had a patch that said alkaline trio on the bottom... please help

Lee Lee
04-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Omggggg! I'm so sorry for you. :( I'm sorry I can't do anything to help, but gah, to think someone would take a bag and not return it.. It's so mean.

demonpotato
04-12-2004, 12:03 AM
its a total bummer tho, the camcorder is something that i'm not that fond of... except the videotape inside that i had a lot of memories in(not with cosplay at all) i wanted to videotape it all but some jerk decided to run off with it. i mean, i guess it would be my fault for forgetting.. but its also exhaustion.. what i really want back are my glasses and my houston astros baseball cap. i held them close to me since i've had them for a long time. i guess it's over and done now tho.. i just need help with anything, anyone, who has seen it or seen it being taken. its like, imagine losing a friend or a family member. those things maybe inanimate, but theres just something to them that added to my personality and my own self that kept me comfortable. once again, if anyone has any clue to what happened, please respond to me..

-hermes

ZiggyB
04-12-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, but do not spam the rest of the board with your problems.

Your other duplicate threads have been deleted.

Chanté
04-12-2004, 02:07 AM
;_;

Stuff gets snatched at anime conventions faster than at ANYTHING else I've ever been to. I'm so serious.

I bought a stuffed animal I was so psyched about. I even gave it a name - "Baby". I went into the movie room to watch a movie, and gave Baby his own chair right next to me. After the movie was over, I went outside the movie room - and remembered that I left Baby on the chair next to mine. I went back to the exact chair, and it was ALREADY gone. My friends and I scoured the entire room and floor, but it was clear that the stuffed animal had been stolen within minutes.

Lesson you and I have both learned: Guard your stuff with EXTRA effort at anime conventions. I don't know why people lean more towards crime at anime conventions of all places, but that's the way it is. :/ Entire costumes have been stolen before at anime conventions. Best of luck to you in finding your lost item!