PDA

View Full Version : Photo gallery upgrades

dani
04-12-2004, 12:13 AM
I LOVE the thumbnails for folders idea. That way I don't need to leave a "sample" pic on the mail folder.

Now the pic that goes in the thumbnail is the latest one, is there a way to change that? I tried moving a pic out and in again but it didnt work.

Also... for moving pics between folders, the individual photo page doesn't give the option to move to my own sub folders. It gives other options but I had to go to Edit Photo to move it to a sub folder.

Finally.... Is there any way to add an option to Sort By File Size? Si it's easier to spot the space hogs...

Thanks Admin for all..
dani

Admin
04-12-2004, 12:29 AM
I LOVE the thumbnails for folders idea. That way I don't need to leave a "sample" pic on the mail folder.

Now the pic that goes in the thumbnail is the latest one, is there a way to change that? I tried moving a pic out and in again but it didnt work.

THere should be an option to "stick" a photo - it should make it the thumbnail for the sub-album. At least in theory.

Also... for moving pics between folders, the individual photo page doesn't give the option to move to my own sub folders. It gives other options but I had to go to Edit Photo to move it to a sub folder.
Currently the only way to move a photo is to go to the edit screen.

Finally.... Is there any way to add an option to Sort By File Size? Si it's easier to spot the space hogs...
I'll look into it.

Krishna
04-12-2004, 01:45 AM
:D Yup I like the new features!! So very cool!! I like it how the comments have icons by it now! :D and the folder with image idea is just awsome!! Thank you much Admin!

A-OkKawaii
04-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Looks great! Of course, you can never have enough purple..hehe.

Space Invader
04-12-2004, 10:46 AM
The photo gallery changes get a big Space Invader thumbs-up. b ^_^ d

sheepsarai
04-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Um mm i feel dumb for asking this but speaking of pohoto galleries how do i make one? Im not even sure where to go to do that... can some one explain it to me please?

Admin
04-12-2004, 05:11 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showmembers.php
Then click on "Upload Photos" and follow the instructions. Your photo gallery will be automatically created when you upload your first photo.

Bobbi
04-13-2004, 12:29 AM
I really like the new thumbnails, and the purple looks great! For some reason though, somoene else's pictures are in my gallery. O_o I'm not sure if that's a problem with other people or not, but I wanted to let someone know. ^^

Admin
04-13-2004, 01:11 AM
Thanks, yeah I'm aware of your gallery being busted, it's on the bug list and should be fixed shortly.

sheepsarai
04-13-2004, 05:48 PM
how come it only lets me upload ridiculously tiny pictures when it does normal sized ones for everyone else? how can i fix this?

Admin
04-13-2004, 08:40 PM
how come it only lets me upload ridiculously tiny pictures when it does normal sized ones for everyone else? how can i fix this?

What size is the photo you're trying to upload? Both in dimensions and filesize please.

sheepsarai
04-14-2004, 08:08 PM
oops! Problem solved, Im just dumb with computers! heh, my friend looked itno it and it turned out i needed to reduce the size a bit and convert them to jpg. which i thought i was doing but appearantly not right so its all taken care of heh, thanks anyway ^-^ sorry abou the trouble >-<

PikminLink
04-15-2004, 11:26 PM
i still cant find the part on how to move pictures to folders...i went to edit but i cant find the option anywhere -_-

Mage
04-19-2004, 09:52 PM
THere should be an option to "stick" a photo - it should make it the thumbnail for the sub-album. At least in theory.

And...how do we do this? ^^; Or is this something that'll be coming out later? ^_^