PDA

View Full Version : Nameless girl from Alichino

Krishna
04-12-2004, 02:26 AM
Ok! i'm usually not brave enough for this... but here.. since it's in progress anyway

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=123364&password=909ff8cf5f5220b1a70b4021c39fded3&sort=1&cat=6239&page=1

Let's be cruel to Krish! :D

Eleryth
04-12-2004, 03:49 AM
Looks good from what I can tell. Can't really see where your seams are, or if the tunic and the white sleeves are separate or not, just because the white all blends together.

I can't see the bottom of the black skirt, and it has a lot of detail. But perhaps you're not there yet.

Only thing I can tell right now is that in the manga image, it seems to puff out a bit, almost as if she has a crinoline underneath. Are you going to do the same thing?

arisuchan
04-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Its really hard to tell since you said it was still a work in progess. I mean there are so many details missing at the moment like the edging of the sleeves and the trim on the over tunic. Until those details are done, its really hard to say.

But what you have right now is great! It looks clean and well put together. I think you have a great start and can't wait to see the finished product!!

Krishna
04-13-2004, 11:05 AM
:D yea the details, i'll post more pictures when i finisht the detials... and more reference picutre... as for skirt puff up.. in some picture the skirt just kind of stay down but that picture the skirt kind of puff up.. so i'm kind of confused by the inconsistant of drawing.. ^^;;;