PDA

View Full Version : Ohayocon 2005

Pages : [1] 2

Medra
04-12-2004, 03:47 AM
I was wondering who is all going and who will be cosplaying as who?

I know my friends and I are going as Tsukasa, Mimiru, BT, Subaru, and A-20 from .hack.

Isis Ishtar
04-12-2004, 09:42 AM
YAY! ^___^ I'm definitly going and I'll be in a BLOOD (j-rock) group. I'll probably also be bringing my Myaku Toshiya (Dir En Grey) that I'm doing for Sugoicon in November. There may be another costume too. if I do another one, it'll probably be a anime/manga costume, but I'm not sure what I want and will have time tom do yet. I might try to do a Vampire Game costume, as NO ONE does anything from there (probably due to the fact its only manga and has no anime version). But we'll see ^^;

Rameana
04-12-2004, 05:40 PM
yay, the Ohayocon 5 band wagon!! ^_^

I'll be there!!! I cosplaying everyday a few times a day. ^_^

*Sugar*
04-13-2004, 11:23 AM
Yay~ 2005... I plan on going, and I'm not sure on my exact costume lineup~ it depends on how lazy I am between then and now ^^;; but so far, Dejiko and Ky {from Di Gi Charat} I'm looking to have my angel Dejiko outfit done for then... and I'll debate on other random costume choices~ ^^;

Lady
04-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Well....I dunno.

If I have some friends to meet up with and hang with and room with and all, I might go again. But I'm still really really put off by the smoking within the building. And I'm also spoiled by Otakon, so this con left me sorta bored and feeling like there wasn't anything to do. We'll see*nods*

11thangel
04-13-2004, 04:51 PM
I'll be there. I plan to go for ten years straight, and after Ohayocon 10, I'll make an Ohayocon Tenth Anniversary documentary.

Artzydivahuf
04-14-2004, 12:48 AM
I'll be there too... even tho its forever away!!!

Who knows who I'll cosplay as? Hopefully we will have our Cowboy Bebop group together, maybe some other weird cosplays, who knows. Kinda too soon to tell. :-p

Trey Frost
04-14-2004, 06:18 AM
I will definitely be going to every Ohayocon there is until I die. I know a lot of the people involved in it and I’m already set to work registration next year. I’m working on my Vash costume right now. I’ll also go as Spike, my oldest brother will be going as Jett and I might be able to talk my other brother into going as Vicious. The weird thing is that we do actually look kind of similar to those characters. I’ve also started making a Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts style) costume. I should be pretty easy to spot in that one (I’ll be the one flapping his wing);)

Medra
04-14-2004, 06:02 PM
I may have to attack and glomp you if you're in your Sephiroth costume. ^_-

Rameana
04-14-2004, 10:33 PM
hey, you have another Cowboy Bebop cosplayer here!!! ^_^

I'm going to try and do a FF VII (7) cosplay as well, but I don't know who yet.

Trey Frost
04-15-2004, 02:45 AM
I may have to attack and glomp you if you're in your Sephiroth costume. ^_-
Just don't break anything...

...and be careful with the costume too:)

Bonk
04-15-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm going ^^;. The date's far away, but I'm preetty sure I'll be there xP.

Hopefully, I'll be bringing my usual cosplays, along with Haku from Naruto, since I'm telling myself I -will- cosplay him eventually xP. Well, either Haku or Gaara (in his new manga clothes). -Sweatdrop- I'll just say I'll have some sort of Naruto cosplay.

And by then, I'm hoping to have a Prince of Tennis cosplay, too ^^;.

So essentially, other than my Kouichi (Digimon) cosplay, I have no clue xP.

Paul Soth
04-17-2004, 09:16 PM
A bit early for me to say right now. I should be up to Kenshin at that point, but I may get some other ideas in the meantime.

Medra
04-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Just don't break anything...

...and be careful with the costume too:)

*glomps since you even thought of dressing as Sephy*

I'm sure you'll be in many pictures. Not just mine either.

Ameria
04-20-2004, 11:47 AM
Oooh..so far away time-wise! But Kaizoku Kosplay will be there! Not entirely sure as who, but we may be Nico Robin (me), Chopper and Usopp from One Piece, or maybe Ed (me), Al and Winry from Full Metal Alchemist, or maybe some GetBackers characters... Kadsuki (me), Natsumi, Emishi? *shrug* So many things to choose from!!!

Bobbi
04-20-2004, 12:58 PM
I'll be there of course! My 3rd Ohayocon... wow. ^^;;

At the moment the only costume I'm planning on making exclusively for that con is Sugar from Tiny Snowfairy Sugar. Some friends of mine want to do a Sugar group and they asked me if I wanted to cosplay her. So I'm going to do it. ^^ Yaay!

I'll probably also wear costumes I've made during this year. Maybe Flonne from Disgaea, hopefully Nyo Puchiko, I might bring my Usada too. ^^

Nameless
04-21-2004, 04:34 PM
I got to come back. I had to much fun to only be there one day. I'll be coming back as a white mage and I'm starting to get my ideas up for 3 new costumes and one made just for Ohayocon.

Rameana
04-21-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm sure there wil be another Final Fantasy Photoshoot here too. ^_^
I'm supposed to be Cosplaying like 3 Final Fantasy Characters...well... maybe just two. Squall might have to stay at home.. or I'll wear that for breakfast or something ..... plus I've got 6 other cosplays to pick from... OH MY. ^_^
I'll sort out everything when the time comes.

chibiusa
04-21-2004, 09:09 PM
YAY!! i'll be there for sure <3<3 ^.^ i'm not quite sure what i'm going to be cosplaying as yet, but probably a new chii outfit and something else :3 maybe meroko from fullmoon wo sagashite! yaaaay for pink hair ^___^ can't wait to see everyone there!! it's not coming soon enough @___@

ryoanji
04-23-2004, 10:28 PM
YAY!! i'll be there for sure <3<3 ^.^ i'm not quite sure what i'm going to be cosplaying as yet, but probably a new chii outfit and something else :3 maybe meroko from fullmoon wo sagashite! yaaaay for pink hair ^___^ can't wait to see everyone there!! it's not coming soon enough @___@

Oooo! I love the Chii costume you had at this year's con, can't wait to see another ^_^

and yeah, 05 is deffinately not coming fast enough. Screw Christmas, I want Ohayocon! But, I'll bet anything that 2 weeks before the con I'll be struggling to get a costume done ^^;; oh well...

Isis Ishtar
04-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Yes!! Chibiusa makes the best Chii ever!!!! ^_____^
*huggles her*

And we shall scare more innocent people with it next year, too ^^

Spaced_Out
04-25-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm going! Though this is my very first con (I'm a n00b at cosplaying heh) and I'm more then a bit 'fraid. heh. I plan on going as Youko Kurama from YYH Or Ed from Cowboy Bebop havent decided

chibiusa
04-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Oooo! I love the Chii costume you had at this year's con, can't wait to see another ^_^

and yeah, 05 is deffinately not coming fast enough. Screw Christmas, I want Ohayocon! But, I'll bet anything that 2 weeks before the con I'll be struggling to get a costume done ^^;; oh well...

awww phweee thank you!! *^.^* you were the awesomefullest songstress yuna I've ever seen though!! YAAAAY heehee same thing with me though, PROCRASTINATION!! heehee ^.^;;;

and yes yes totchi-chan!! the bmw people are going down in fear >.>;;

CAN'T WAIT TILL 05!! WHEEEEE <3<3

ryoanji
04-25-2004, 09:54 PM
awww phweee thank you!! *^.^* you were the awesomefullest songstress yuna I've ever seen though!! YAAAAY heehee same thing with me though, PROCRASTINATION!! heehee ^.^;;;

thank you so much! *blushes*

and Spaced Out, congratulations on picking my favorite con ever to go to ^_^ of course, so far I've only been to Otakon besides Ohayocon, but still.

Ohayocon is a great con for nubies...it's small and everyone's friendly and the staff is fantastic. I love it to pieces ^_^

Spaced_Out
04-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Everyones friendly? Yayness. Thats one thing I was a bit worried about, to get up there and everyone be mean or something. heh

chibiusa
04-25-2004, 10:51 PM
Everyones friendly? Yayness. Thats one thing I was a bit worried about, to get up there and everyone be mean or something. heh

definitely!! i must agree ^____^ everyone's awesome!! don't be worried at all heehee i can't wait to meet you at ohayocon ^.^;; if you're randomly glomped by a chii...its probably me >.>;;; since i enjoy glomping people ^.^;;

Medra
04-26-2004, 12:00 PM
I have to agree. If you see an A-20 glomping people, it's probably me. Especially if you dress up as Sephiroth. That deserves a big glomp.

Leon
04-26-2004, 04:48 PM
I wanna go!!! I'm thinking of going, and this time, I'm going to get everything done early!

As far as my set list, I'm thinking of going as Ryoma, Nyantaro, and I want to do a new costume for '05!

Spaced_Out
04-26-2004, 07:29 PM
hehe. I'm deffinetly going as Ed from Cowboy Bebop. Yayness Im even gonna get one of the cute Ein plushies!

ryoanji
04-26-2004, 08:20 PM
hehe. I'm deffinetly going as Ed from Cowboy Bebop. Yayness Im even gonna get one of the cute Ein plushies!

Big SCORE for that one! There are never enough Ed's around for me. Especially if they come with Eins

I don't really know what costumes I'm gonna make...I was thinking about making a Chii costume...there's one dress she has that I'm just about obsessed with *on the cover of the 5th volume* And I've wanted to make a Wakaba costume for quite a while, so I'm taking it as a sign that an Utena group's being organized...but who really knows. Planning this early really just leaves me with way too much time to change my mind ^^;;

chibiusa
04-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Big SCORE for that one! There are never enough Ed's around for me. Especially if they come with Eins

I don't really know what costumes I'm gonna make...I was thinking about making a Chii costume...there's one dress she has that I'm just about obsessed with *on the cover of the 5th volume* And I've wanted to make a Wakaba costume for quite a while, so I'm taking it as a sign that an Utena group's being organized...but who really knows. Planning this early really just leaves me with way too much time to change my mind ^^;;

spaced_out: eds OWN THE UNIVERSE :3 well now you'll definitely be getting glomped by me *giggles* watch out >.>

ryoanji: YES!! you must cosplay chiiiii :3 then we can take piccys together YAAAAY *bounces* i agree on the changing your mind thing heehee i do that @.@ not good, but i do ^.^;;

another random note, the ohayocon website is up!! YAAAAY!! 263 days....

Medra
04-26-2004, 10:19 PM
I just signed up for the official forums, anybody checked it out yet? Not much is up besides except the location and forums.

chibiusa
04-27-2004, 03:21 PM
I just signed up for the official forums, anybody checked it out yet? Not much is up besides except the location and forums.

yup!! I signed up :3 I'm glad it's at the Hyatt again, it was really nice last year. Much better than the Hilton for Ohayocon3 IMO *nodnod* ^.^ I hope they're allowed to sell pocky this year! The secret pocky thing at the Crowne Plaza Hotel was kind of funny though ^.^;; The lengths people will go to get pocky *giggles* :3

ryoanji
04-27-2004, 06:17 PM
ryoanji: YES!! you must cosplay chiiiii :3 then we can take piccys together YAAAAY *bounces* i agree on the changing your mind thing heehee i do that @.@ not good, but i do ^.^;;

another random note, the ohayocon website is up!! YAAAAY!! 263 days....

yay for pictures! That would be great! Now that I have a reason to make the costume, I think I will *is determined* and I have a friend who wants to do a Plum cosplay ^_^

And a biiiiiiig w00t to the Ohayocon site being up! *huggles her monitor* I'm glad it's back at the same place as last year, that was an awesome location...the HUGE stairs with the trees was perfect for pictures. I hope I can get a room in the hotel it's in this year though...running back and forth accross the sky walk was NO FUN AT ALL *probably should not have worn Songstress Yuna to a WINTER CON*

chibiusa
04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
yay for pictures! That would be great! Now that I have a reason to make the costume, I think I will *is determined* and I have a friend who wants to do a Plum cosplay ^_^

And a biiiiiiig w00t to the Ohayocon site being up! *huggles her monitor* I'm glad it's back at the same place as last year, that was an awesome location...the HUGE stairs with the trees was perfect for pictures. I hope I can get a room in the hotel it's in this year though...running back and forth accross the sky walk was NO FUN AT ALL *probably should not have worn Songstress Yuna to a WINTER CON*

OMG i feel your pain *huggle* T.T we were across the skywalk too, it was SO COLD *falls over* the hotel is cheaper this year too, YAY!! ^.^ note to self: reserve room early :3

YES YES YES!! *dances in circles and glomps ryoanjichama* ^___^ YAY FOR CHOBITS COSPLAY!! we definitely have to get together and take piccys!! *is even more excited, if that's possible* >.>;;

Isis Ishtar
04-27-2004, 08:17 PM
YAYY!!!! Ohayocon site up!!! YAYY!!!! Chobits cosplay YAYY!!!! Cheaper hotels ^^;

Chibiusa-chama, you and I should try to get a room next to each other ^___^

I signed up at the forums, too!! My name is MapleCroix (like it is pretty much everywhere except here o.o;; )
I'm so excited!!!!

0bscurity
04-27-2004, 10:45 PM
^__^; I'm currently planning on photoshoot Kiwamu, to go with Isis's Kaede...And I may end up bringing Myaku Kyo, to go with Isis's Totchi...Other than that...

O_o I really REALLY wanna do something from Live Action Sailor Moon...Probably Venus...But I'm not sure...^^ I have a friend getting the henshin bracelets and stuff, but I'm not sure if she's made any plans or not.

Medra
04-27-2004, 11:15 PM
What is everybody's names at the ohayocon forum? Mine is not changed.

Isis Ishtar
04-28-2004, 10:48 AM
I think most of us have the same names, except for me ^^;;; (I'm MapleCroix there and elsewhere) :bigtu:

ryoanji
04-28-2004, 09:22 PM
mine's the same...except when I forget to login in, and then I am "Guest" *smacks self on forehead*

Medra
04-28-2004, 09:24 PM
^_^ Hey, it gives me a good laugh.

Poisonous Intent
05-04-2004, 06:39 PM
O_o I really REALLY wanna do something from Live Action Sailor Moon...Probably Venus...But I'm not sure...^^ I have a friend getting the henshin bracelets and stuff, but I'm not sure if she's made any plans or not.

Lol, that seems to be the new hot cosplay. Anyway, I have a Sailor Luna, that i'll be wearing since i won't be making new costumes for 2005 con season

List
Friday- princess chibiusa
Saturday - Sailor Luna and Garden Shinya
Sunday- Civilian Hotaru

If there's more people who cosplay from PGSM (live action sm) maybe we can set up a photoshoot?

chibiusa
05-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Lol, that seems to be the new hot cosplay. Anyway, I have a Sailor Luna, that i'll be wearing since i won't be making new costumes for 2005 con season

List
Friday- princess chibiusa
Saturday - Sailor Luna and Garden Shinya
Sunday- Civilian Hotaru

If there's more people who cosplay from PGSM (live action sm) maybe we can set up a photoshoot?

sailor luna yaaaaaay!! ^___^ you've got to post piccies heehee, I bet it's adorable!! <3 I plan on cosplaying chibiusa when I finally get around to it :3 but that would be sooo cooool if we could like, get a PGSM group together!! or at least a BSSM group....

Poisonous Intent
05-05-2004, 10:26 PM
sailor luna yaaaaaay!! ^___^ you've got to post piccies heehee, I bet it's adorable!! <3 I plan on cosplaying chibiusa when I finally get around to it :3 but that would be sooo cooool if we could like, get a PGSM group together!! or at least a BSSM group....

yeah, I would definantly love a bssm photoshoot, ^_^ I'll post pics of my Princess chibusa and sailor luna cos as soon as I come back from animenext or otakon.

If we could find enough people to just do a pgsm group that would be extremely awesome, well' there still lots of time to plan and convince people

Sammie_San
05-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Im hopping to go to Ohayocon 2005! depends on what my friends our doing ^^ but anyway cosplay wise ->
ArtBook Version of Hikaru ( MKR )
Hinoto ( X/1999 )
thats all ^^ I hope to have them done hopefully YAY! ^^

Rameana
05-06-2004, 04:22 PM
i'm sure you're going SasukesGurl. ^_^

chibiusa
05-06-2004, 04:44 PM
yeah, I would definantly love a bssm photoshoot, ^_^ I'll post pics of my Princess chibusa and sailor luna cos as soon as I come back from animenext or otakon.

If we could find enough people to just do a pgsm group that would be extremely awesome, well' there still lots of time to plan and convince people

YES!! I agree ^___^ I would love to do that heehee I think I'd be up for doing just about anyone from PGSM ^.^ So now we just have to see if people are interested in the PGSMness or BSSMness!!

*Sugar*
05-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Im hopping to go to Ohayocon 2005! depends on what my friends our doing ^^ but anyway cosplay wise ->
ArtBook Version of Hikaru ( MKR )
Hinoto ( X/1999 )
thats all ^^ I hope to have them done hopefully YAY! ^^

Hehe, you dun know if you're going? XD Well, I plan on going, so you're planning on it too -nyo! ^-^ We should start figuring hotel stuff early this year... hopefully they won't be as evil as they were last ohayocon... >_>;;;

Recowa
05-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Hiya everyone.. ^.^ I will be cosplaying for the Ohayocon 2005 Zack from Final fantasy 7, Kosmos from Xenosaga and I can choose from any of the others on my list of costumes to do Im bending towards either Mana shingo from Malice Mizer or Sailor Jupitor.

ryoanji
05-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Hiya everyone.. ^.^ I will be cosplaying for the Ohayocon 2005 Zack from Final fantasy 7, Kosmos from Xenosaga

yay for Kosmos ^_^ I was obsessed with Xenosaga over the summer, but both my friend and I got stuck at the same place, and I never managed to get past it T_T

And I'd be up for a Sailor Moon group. I know absolutely nothing about PGSM, but BSSM works for me ^_^

Sammie_San
05-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Hehe, you dun know if you're going? XD Well, I plan on going, so you're planning on it too -nyo! ^-^ We should start figuring hotel stuff early this year... hopefully they won't be as evil as they were last ohayocon... >_>;;;
Really? AWSOME! . .We should figure out stuff soon. I want to go. . Maybe it won't take them 2 hours this time to bring back the car X.x what was up with that?

Poisonous Intent
05-08-2004, 05:50 PM
or Sailor Jupitor.

OMG! you must must do...Sailor Jupiter and join our BSSM mad ness

Doodle_MG
05-09-2004, 11:55 PM
I'll be attending as well! Though I am sure nobody here knows who I am I shall tell you all who I am cosplaying anyways! That would be... Gippal! Who shall be exceptionally hard to do, especially for my second Cosplay... my first being Squall mind you, which I would wear around for lunch or something... but some fiend broke the tip of my gunblade... the little... annnnyways! It's my fault for letting him see it. XD

sangoxchan
05-10-2004, 07:21 AM
I think I might go this year as Sango from Inu Yasha in her kimono. I really enjoyed it last year, but I didn't dress up since it was my first con ^-^;; I can't wait to go again!!

Rameana
05-10-2004, 12:33 PM
I'll be attending as well! Though I am sure nobody here knows who I am I shall tell you all who I am cosplaying anyways! That would be... Gippal! Who shall be exceptionally hard to do, especially for my second Cosplay... my first being Squall mind you, which I would wear around for lunch or something... but some fiend broke the tip of my gunblade... the little... annnnyways! It's my fault for letting him see it. XD

I remember seeing you there, you cosplayed a great Squall. ^_^ what did you make your gunblade out of? If' you don't mind telling me.

Doodle_MG
05-15-2004, 02:51 PM
I remember seeing you there, you cosplayed a great Squall. ^_^ what did you make your gunblade out of? If' you don't mind telling me.

Thanks Rameana, well It's actually made out of Solid Oak... so it was a real pain to craft. My father and I used a Dremmel (Oddly enough pronounced Dremnel... don't ask me why. >>;) to do all the detail work... though that would be nothing in comparison to Gippals Weapon if I could get down to working on it. >O

See, the Gunblade took only 7 days straight to make, without about 12 hours put into it... scary huh? oo;

Rameana
05-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Thanks Rameana, well It's actually made out of Solid Oak... so it was a real pain to craft. My father and I used a Dremmel (Oddly enough pronounced Dremnel... don't ask me why. >>;) to do all the detail work... though that would be nothing in comparison to Gippals Weapon if I could get down to working on it. >O

See, the Gunblade took only 7 days straight to make, without about 12 hours put into it... scary huh? oo;

Wow, solid oak. Nice. ^_^ Sorry that is broken.
Mine took me a while. Maybe if I combined all of the hours maybe a day or two of work. It took me 4 hours (2 hours) for each lion on mine. ^_^ So I know how you feel about the amout of hours put into Gunblades.

But yeah I kept seeing you around and thought 'Wow, what a great squall with gunblade and all.' You cosplayed him very well. ^_^

Doodle_MG
05-17-2004, 12:06 AM
Wow, solid oak. Nice. ^_^ Sorry that is broken.
Mine took me a while. Maybe if I combined all of the hours maybe a day or two of work. It took me 4 hours (2 hours) for each lion on mine. ^_^ So I know how you feel about the amout of hours put into Gunblades.

But yeah I kept seeing you around and thought 'Wow, what a great squall with gunblade and all.' You cosplayed him very well. ^_^

Thanks! I just need to get a wig or let my hair grow out next time. ^^; I Hope I can do a convincing Gippal.... :/

0bscurity
05-18-2004, 06:20 AM
^_____^ Doodle~! *glomps*

Waaah, you're doing Gippal?! ^_^ I'll have to hunt you down again.

Artzydivahuf
05-22-2004, 05:09 PM
-- I think we've changed plans, and I think we're going as Spike and Julia from Bebop for most of it, maybe breaking out the Chii and Hideki for a special occasion, and who knows, whatever else we can get around. Its awhile away still... hopefully this time we can go everyday, since its not that far of a drive.

Rameana
05-22-2004, 08:25 PM
-- I think we've changed plans, and I think we're going as Spike and Julia from Bebop for most of it, maybe breaking out the Chii and Hideki for a special occasion, and who knows, whatever else we can get around. Its awhile away still... hopefully this time we can go everyday, since its not that far of a drive.

Yea, join the Cowboy Bebop group. ^_^ So far we have Ed, Spike, Julia and Coffee. ^_^ We need a Jet. ^_^

Taushie
05-26-2004, 07:25 PM
Im planning to be Geeky Naru and my freinds to be the other characters from the LH crew! :)

I also want to be something cute but not over played..

Any ideas? ^_^

Ro chan
05-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Alright is everyone ready for this? Im going as......... Captian Jack Sparrow... ok I know its not anime but I just about have the costume done and its to dang nice.

Artzydivahuf
05-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Ramena- Sweet! Sounds awesome! Well, actually I know 2 people who want to go as Jet, one from Dayton and the other is one of my friends, but both of em chickened out last time and didn't go... so hopefully this next year we can get at least ONE of them to go! Keep me updated!!

Taushie- Something cute but not overplayed?? Well, don't do what I did and do Chii from Chobits- because it seems like EVERYWHERE there are Chiis! (even tho she is the cutest character ever!) I suggest something from a "girlie anime," which is what I really want to do. (I'm thinking about going as one of the characters from Full Moon to Ohayocon next year too... depending on time) What I always reccomend if you aren't too famaliar with anime, just go to a site like animewallapers.com and just look around at all the anime. Or, if you want to download legal anime (basically, its legal if its not licensed here in the states) thats helped expand my horizions!

Ro- Thats freakin awesome! I loooooove POTC!! ::looks at hot hot Orlando Bloom POTC poster on the wall, drools:: Do you have any pics yet?

Ro chan
05-29-2004, 08:58 AM
Nope no pics yet, Peices are just being finished now. Give me about a month and I should be able to put some good pics up.

chibiusa
05-30-2004, 06:03 PM
(I'm thinking about going as one of the characters from Full Moon to Ohayocon next year too... depending on time)

WOOO!! I love FMwS ^.^ I was Mitsuki for about 3 hours last ohayocon, but the boots killed my feet @___@ Tell me if you do end up doing something from FMwS and I'll make sure to bring my Mitsuki costume though :3 We can take piccys!!

Taushiechan! I haven't really seen that many Tokyo MewMew cosplayers, and that is extra cute ^___^ And there's definitely Fullmoon wo Sagashite, which is one of the best anime/mangas ever!! <3 Something from Sailormoon or PGSM would be cuuuute too but there might be more of those around, and Chobits is deeeefinitely just about the cutest you can get ^.^;; but the most overdone >.>; I want to know what you decide on though, heehee, so share when you pick!! I think some friend and I are going to plan a PGSM or BSSM cosplay, so if you decide to do that, we could take pictures together!! Yay!! (ok, so I'm big on the "taking pictures together thing" ^.^;;; ) Good luck with whatever you pick!

Splenda
06-13-2004, 04:25 PM
No one's posted here for awhile...
I definitely plan on going! I'm planning on making Sora in her Bunny-costume from Kaleidostar for Ohayocon. I'll finally be wearing something warm for this con!! Also, Bobbi, Sasukesgurl, and I have decided to go as the Psychicer versions of Yu-Ri-Pa. I'd like to make something else, but I'll be in college before then, so who knows if I'll have time. It's a long ways away, but I'm already looking forward to it!

KnuxieChan
06-15-2004, 03:28 PM
I'll definetly be going. Dunno as who yet..

Miyabi-
06-17-2004, 10:56 PM
I'll be there and I'll be there ALL weekend this time! I've convinced the boyfriend to be Amon on Saturday to go with my Robin and the rest of the costumes listed in my signature are going to be used for Ohayocon 2005 as well. I may add Freya to my list of costumes as well.....I'm not sure yet! We'll just wait and see!

misskitty
06-24-2004, 01:12 AM
i'm hoping to finally get to go to this next one... every year i make plans to go to ohayocon, and then something screws them up. ;.; but this year, i am determined! ^^ i'm not sure what things i wanna cosplay as... for one i'm considering a female sephiroth... but for any others, i'm not sure. i'm hoping to find a group to cosplay with. i think it'll be a lot more fun that way.

PowerofPhoenix
06-26-2004, 07:44 AM
I plan on going to Ohayocon too, it'll be my first really big con, lol. I'll post more about who I'm going as, as Ohayocon gets closer. ^^;

Lara
06-28-2004, 12:49 AM
I'm also hoping that I get to go to this one. I had wanted to go for the past few years but this time I'm definately going! I'm not too sure which costumes I'm doing yet but I think maybe one would be Seras Victoria from Hellsing.

Rameana
06-28-2004, 10:15 AM
This convention is a MUST it's awesome. ^_^ It's a nice size with plenty of room to move around. ^_^ It's magical. ^_^

aikoe
06-28-2004, 12:40 PM
YAAAAAAAY!!! I'm so glad someone brought back this thread, because I wanted to post here, and felt stupid dragging it out of the trash pile ^^;.
*points down to signature* I'm gonna be them, except maybe not Fin, probably not the Freya in the picture, and I'm currently piddling with organizing a BSSM Stars group. The Chobits group will be the greatest thing EVER!!! I'm going as Freya, chibiusa-chan will be Chii, ryoanji-chan will be Dita, Naraku-chan (who never posts... *hits her*) will be Yuzuki, and we have others to be Zima/Jima and Sumomo. We need a Hideki and a Kotoko, but we're working on that... *really happy*. And we also have a group of the FF8 girls, and the FFX-2 girls (as always). I love groupie-ness!!!
I'm working on all of the costumes at once... I need $$$.
I agree that everyone at Ohayo is uber-nice. I love it to death. I've been every year but last year, which wasn't by my choice *sad* and that con is the greatest thing ever. *glomps Ohayocon and staff* I can't wait for next year.
As per the sn question, I'm aikoekadan on the Ohayo forums ^^;.

Kyande
07-12-2004, 02:48 AM
I'm probably going to be going as Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew and one of my own original characters ^__^;

Melchior
07-12-2004, 10:18 AM
I'll be there, as Sesshoumaru, and Jiraiya. Maybe I'll bring Inuyasha, I dont know. *shrug*

321stars
07-13-2004, 11:13 PM
I'll be there as Hora from Schwarz Stein, Kohta from Pierrot (Sweet Trance 2001 style) and Hero from Suikoden 2. And...perhaps an 'ever snow' version of Alice from DDR.

Miyabi-
07-14-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking of scratching Forte off my costume list and making an Inuyasha one just for the sake of having one and being allowed to be my usual sarcastic and slightly grumpy self for a day. ^_^ I'm trying to bribe my b/f to go on Friday as well as Saturday.....as Kagome!(We're doing Robin an Amon on Sat.) Hee hee! ^_^ I thought it would be really funny for us to do this because I have an extremely girly voice and he has a really rich one and that being polar opposite of those two characters would be amusing. I dunno...just an idea.
Boy, would I owe him big time if I can convince him to do this!

Isis Ishtar
07-14-2004, 11:42 AM
I'll be there as Hora from Schwarz Stein, Kohta from Pierrot (Sweet Trance 2001 style) and Hero from Suikoden 2. And...perhaps an 'ever snow' version of Alice from DDR.

Hora!!! o.o <3 <3 <3 The world needs more Schwarz Stein cosplayers ^^;

Fluffylover
07-14-2004, 06:21 PM
^^ I'm planning on going as Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin too! (Only Saturday though...) ^-^

XD That'd be an interesting picture- male Kagome, female Inuyasha~! :P I shalll definately have to be on the look out! XD

I also might be cosplaying as some random DDR characters, but that remains to be seen if I can afford the material after making the Robin on. :P

Miyabi-
07-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Fluffylover,
Hee hee...he and I were going to go as Robin and Amon on Saturday as well! (the Inuyasha/Kagome thing would be for Friday or Sunday) We'll have to look each other up and get pictures.

Fluffylover
07-15-2004, 10:56 PM
That'd be fun!!!

Just out of curiosity, did you do your costume with Robin's coat? <---Is still in the process of creating her outfit

kittytreats
07-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Hiya everyone.. ^.^ I will be cosplaying for the Ohayocon 2005 Zack from Final fantasy 7, Kosmos from Xenosaga and I can choose from any of the others on my list of costumes to do Im bending towards either Mana shingo from Malice Mizer or Sailor Jupitor.

Awesome, I can't wait to see your Kosmos costume! ^_^; I never got to beat the game yet..I should do that someday. Man I can't think of anything I want to cosplay as right now. :(

Rameana
07-26-2004, 04:23 PM
And to my list Wakka (I don't know HOW i'm gonna pull that off), and Blue (Wolf's Rain)

Michilo
07-26-2004, 06:52 PM
So my list for Ohyocon will hopfully be Mokuba (Yugi) Sailor Pluto (detailed and better than the last time!) and Fisheye (Sailor Moon). Geez, how I will do Fisheye I do not know, but I am determind!

Miyabi-
07-27-2004, 03:24 PM
That'd be fun!!!

Just out of curiosity, did you do your costume with Robin's coat? <---Is still in the process of creating her outfit

I haven't started yet but I was planning on doing the coat for sure!
I've decided to go ahead and do Forte since I know someone who's going to go as Mint...It'd be great to get all of the Galaxy Angels with some other people!
I'm going to go ahead and make my Inuyasha costume too but I'm just going to wear that one for Sugiocon. I may pack it and take it to Ohayocon too just for the fun of it...we'll have to see! ^_^

Rameana
07-27-2004, 05:55 PM
Here's the run down:
Irvine Kinneas (Fri,Sat,Sun (party outfit))
Haruka (Fri)
Hojo (Photoshoot ONLY)
Blue (Sat)
Wakka (Photoshoot ONLY)
Jajuka (Masqerade ONLY)
Coffee (Photoshoot ONLY)
Sasuke (Party time only, for Naruto gathering)
Kouga (Fri or Sat or Sun or upon request)

What I mean by Photoshoot ONLY is I gather with those people to do pictures and perhaps 20-40min I will be in another costume.
Jajuka is my competition cosplay and I will only wear him else where IF there is a request for him.

I will dress as anyone of these characters as long as you request it and that it does not conflict with an Photoshoots.

All of these costumes are not fully set in stone except for Jajuka- I have to have him done.

The reason I seem all strict or abit strict is because this is alot of costumes to joggle. I may cut some out and wear them to Sugoi-con (if I go) to cut down on the business. But I love Ohayocon and I just wanna show case a ton of costumes because it's the largest Con I can go to right now and it has SSSSSSSOOOO many cosplayers. ^_^ I love photoshoots the most. ^_^

chibiusa
07-27-2004, 11:29 PM
waaaaai!! ^___^ I just gotta say, I'm so excited at all the Sailormoon cosplayers that'll hopefully be there!! <3 And it sounds like there's gonna be a lot of amazing cosplayers anyway

and Rameana, you have so many costumes on your list >XDDD;; good luck to you!!

Saria
07-29-2004, 09:16 AM
-Is very late- XD

w00t. I shall be going.. I hope. ;.; I'll be bringing my Thief Rikku, Puchiko and Chu Chu! -Dances- o_o;

chibiusa
07-29-2004, 10:50 AM
-Is very late- XD

w00t. I shall be going.. I hope. ;.; I'll be bringing my Thief Rikku, Puchiko and Chu Chu! -Dances- o_o;

WAAAAI!! <3 chu chu! <3 cuteness ^.^ I might have to glomp you, heehee

Saria
07-29-2004, 08:07 PM
WAAAAI!! <3 chu chu! <3 cuteness ^.^ I might have to glomp you, heehee

Yay! ^__^ I love glomps, so glomp me all you want? ^-^;;

Rameana
08-02-2004, 10:07 AM
Hey ya'll we better start planning because.. it's in 165 days. ^_^

Anybody gonna do the group rate thing.. 10.. and u only pay $25 for all 3 days.

Miyabi-
08-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Oooh! The group rate thing would be a most excellent idea for us impoverished college students! We should all get together and plan to do something like that.....
I'm planning on staying the entire weekend this time. (by myself most likely but I know I'll have friends drop by and abuse the use of my room...lol) I know my cousins will drop by at least one day and I'm still trying to bribe my boyfriend into going.....and dressing up like Kagome. Oooh, if I pull that off I'll owe him for the rest of my life......^_^

Rameana
08-02-2004, 05:51 PM
awe.... so far I think I have a group of 8 so are. ^_^ If you wanna join us under the group rate u can. ^_^

Yea I'm supposed to be having a ROOM PARTY Friday night, its gonna be a birthday party/party party/dance. I wanna still do it but I hear they might have 2 dances at the Con one Friday and one Sat. So my party might be low. I was gonna have music, neons and strobes with Metal/J-Rock/Techno/Trance/Movie theme music going for my little dance for about 1hr 20min or abit more. I mean something just to kick off the Con.

Miyabi-
08-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Sweet! We'll have to figure up a meeting place and stuff.
Room parties are the best! I can bring my PS2 and the first DDR! ^_^ I only have one mat though.....but! I work at a video game store so stocking up on fun stuff won't be a problem.

Saria
08-02-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm only gonna have 5 people.. or 4. x.x Oh well, no discount for us, then. XD

.. we should do that meeting thing like we did at Ikasu. o.o;-Shrugs-

Rameana
08-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Sweet! We'll have to figure up a meeting place and stuff.
Room parties are the best! I can bring my PS2 and the first DDR! ^_^ I only have one mat though.....but! I work at a video game store so stocking up on fun stuff won't be a problem.

Yea, I'll be at the hotel early I hope so, I think we will have plenty of time to meet. ^_^ sounds like fun..though I can't DDR worth crap. I was gonna take it up once I got out of my classes. So I might have the second mat. ^_^

I was gonna take a few requests from people on the cosplay.com boards and the ohayocon boards. But tthe rule will be that u can only request one song per person and then when i make the list I will have everyone vote. ^_^ So when I mix the CD all songs will be on there. But I might only put like 5 requested songs on there. ^_^

Splenda
08-02-2004, 10:19 PM
I think my friend from school and I will be going Rameana, so you can add us to the list. Me for sure anyways, as I'm cosplaying with Sam and Bobbi! I'm glad you're doing Wakka, you can hang with us Yu-Ri-Pa girls! I'm already looking forward to Ohayocon!

Miyabi-
08-03-2004, 11:44 AM
We should leave the hotel and do stuff as well! ^_^ There's tons of stuff to do in the immediate area of where the Hyatt is and I have an SUV so I can lug around at least four or five people if eating at the food court all weekend gets boring.
We should go to the Japanese Steakhouse! ^_^ Whoo hoo!

Rameana
08-03-2004, 03:08 PM
Yea, and there a ton of other japanese type places to go too, that are not too far from the Con area. ^_^ Yea you read my mind, KonekoMiyabi!! ^_^ I was thinking..we sould so out and do stuff as well. ^_^

NyaoNyaoNeko, ok I got you two counted. ^_^ huh, I'm not sure if Bobbi is going to bring her boyfriend. But you all know we can all lump together right... it's 10 people or more. ^_^ We can just have one really big group of like 20 people. ^_^ But make sure you bring an ID with yourname on it.

YAY!!! I get to finally join the FFX/FFX-2 people. ^_^

Izam3
08-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Home state con is back again? Sweet!!!! I'm going to really see about coming back again. I just hope it doesn't snow again....well not as much I mean :eeek: . Far as cosplay is concerned I'm still thinking on it. Here is the list I have so far.

Final Fantasy 7: All I'm saying is its a charcter. And I was bitten by the Final Fantasy cosplay bug. You'll have to wait and see^^.

Lettuce: Tokyo Mew Mew waistress outfit
Puchiko: Digi Charat
Yuzuki: Chobits

Well thats all from me for now. Hope to see you all there.

Take care,

Cedric aka Izam3

eat_beef
08-08-2004, 11:11 PM
It will be my first con. I want to go as Mamimi from FLCL, but a friend of mine is begging me to go as Kangaskhan from Pokemon, haha. I don't know how that's going to work.

Reiko-chan
08-10-2004, 03:05 AM
Whoa, look who forgot to check the board for half a dozen months! ^_^()

My group will be there as some of the cast of Rockman.EXE. We're trying to get a massive group going, but it's been a little slow. I'm doing Enzan, myself.

And just for convention ID, I was one of the Tsukasas last year (the short one) and I was also the blonde and purple haired psycho who ran around in Kenshin-printed pajamas.

And as a small update, we unfortunately can't do A Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar this year. Emy and I are about to start college, and we don't have the time or resources to put out more than one cosplay.

Not to mention I HAVE to finish that Nami costume. -_-()

KnuxieChan
08-11-2004, 01:25 AM
lmao.. ditto, Reiko. I haven't been on here for 3 months @_@

Hmm.. I really don't know who to be.. my friend Ian wants me to go as Kiba. (He's gonna be Shino)

So.. my possible costumes are:
Kiba (w/ Akamaru!) from Naruto
Mars from Ultimate Muscle

And I've been playing Disgaea (Finally got a PS2!) and it has eaten my soul.. I can't decide if I wanna be Laharl or Vyers ;__; I can do Laharl's voice.. but.. Mid-Boss' sexyness..
Blargh.. *brain dies*Help?

Nameless
08-11-2004, 04:18 AM
Here is what I have down for what I'm going as.
White Mage: Final Fantasy Tactics

Black Mage: Final Fantasy Tactics

Chris Redfield:Resident Evil

Chris Redfield:Resident Evil Code Veronica X (I'll be in green B.D.U's and a different vest with a shotgun.)

Barret Wallace: Final Fantasy VII (I GOT TO REPRESENT! My friend will help me with the gunarm.)

The only one I'm not shore of is if My Dante from Devil May Cry 1 will be started. I still need more good pic's and a action figure with great detail. I'll have my friend help make the Sparda sword, and I'll use two airsoft Desert Eagles for Ebony and Ivory.

marsie
08-11-2004, 08:55 AM
lmao.. ditto, Reiko. I haven't been on here for 3 months @_@

Hmm.. I really don't know who to be.. my friend Ian wants me to go as Kiba. (He's gonna be Shino)

So.. my possible costumes are:
Kiba (w/ Akamaru!) from Naruto
Mars from Ultimate Muscle

And I've been playing Disgaea (Finally got a PS2!) and it has eaten my soul.. I can't decide if I wanna be Laharl or Vyers ;__; I can do Laharl's voice.. but.. Mid-Boss' sexyness..
Blargh.. *brain dies*Help?

Aack! I wanna see you do both!!!!! Laharl is fun..(how will you pull off a naked chest?!?!) Vyers...Mmmm Vyers. *drools*

Anyway, my cosplay list:
Super SailorNeptune
FFX-2 Rikku (can't tell you which one! suprise!)
FFVI character...dunno which yet.
Card Gir- MiyukiChan in Wonderland
Etna- Disgaea(if I get some help on the top)
Onee-chan - Battle Royale
Michiru school girl (Stars maybe if I can find the right plaid I'll do S version)

Splenda
08-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Well my plans have changed a bit already. I don't know if I'll be making a Sora costume from Kaleidostar, but it looks like Sam, Bobbi and I will have two Yu-Ri-Pa groups going. I'll be making Psychicer Paine and Festival Goer Paine. Depending on if I have time, I'd like to make a Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite. I'll probably bring Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew along cause I'll have a Blue Knight. ^__^

Who do you think you're going to make from FFVI marsie? I'm currently redoing my Terra costume, and I'd be happy to bring it if someone else from FFVI is going to be there! Yeah for FFVI pictures!

So...anyways...definately Psychicer Paine and Festival Goer Paine.

marsie
08-11-2004, 03:17 PM
There will be two FFVI cosplayers! Me and James(my man will be wearing Locke or Edward).

I am trying to decide between Relm and Celes.

And I am also thinking about a Festival Goer if I can get the proper images.

Nameless
08-11-2004, 03:35 PM
There will be two FFVI cosplayers! Me and James(my man will be wearing Locke or Edward).

I am trying to decide between Relm and Celes.

And I am also thinking about a Festival Goer if I can get the proper images.
That's not a bad idea. I'm going to start doing some searching for good pic's. I mite be able to pull off Sabin Rene Figaro, Shadow, or Setzer Gabbiani. It may not be all that good, but it might pass.

marsie
08-11-2004, 06:22 PM
I have yet to see a shadow or a Sabin! If you need pics feel free to IM/e-mail me. I have a ton of great images. Do you want Amano version or in game?

Reiko
08-11-2004, 06:27 PM
A couple of us are thinking about going... maybe eh?

KnuxieChan
08-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Aack! I wanna see you do both!!!!! Laharl is fun..(how will you pull off a naked chest?!?!) Vyers...Mmmm Vyers. *drools*

*insert Laharl laugh*Body suit/flesh colored shirt! X3

Nameless
08-11-2004, 10:30 PM
I have yet to see a shadow or a Sabin! If you need pics feel free to IM/e-mail me. I have a ton of great images. Do you want Amano version or in game?
It don't matter to me, if you got'em, that would be helpful.

Reiko-chan
08-12-2004, 01:32 AM
heh, chalk up another possible Rockman cosplay for me. I'm thinking of doing Elpizo from Rockman Zero 2, and my friend Emy is going to be a Witch Cyber Elf.

Miyabi-
08-12-2004, 08:31 PM
ooooh! Disgaea cosplay! I've always wanted to do Etna (she's so darn cute and sarcastic) but I think I'd be waaaay too self concious in a getup like that.
I want to get a Galaxy Angel cosplay going and/or a Haibane Renmei. Anyone interested?
My cousin wants to go to Ohayocon! ^_^ I'm so freaking happy now that I won't be alone in my room the weekend...lol She just called me today and said "I wanna go! I had fun at Ikasucon and now I want to go as something differant...a character that just has street clothes."
Anyone have any ideas on that one? I definately won't have time to help her sew one myself....

KnuxieChan
08-12-2004, 10:36 PM
*grabs Koneko's hands*Be Etna! This way we'll have the 3 main characters if I make Laharl! ^^ And you and Bobbi can torture me XD And make me deal with sexy women.

marsie
08-13-2004, 08:03 PM
*pokes shippo* I am going as Etna but i guess i am not as good as Koneko *cries in corner*

Koneko- Hmm Depending on if she doesn't mind crossplaying there are a ton. Does she mind wearing a wig? I need a some more ideas if I am going to suggest one. ^^;

Nameless- Feel free to AIM or MSN me and I'll send you the images.

KnuxieChan
08-13-2004, 09:08 PM
*pokes shippo* I am going as Etna but i guess i am not as good as Koneko *cries in corner*
Oh! Duh! I didn't even see Etna in your cosplay list. XD; Sorry.

YUSH! Now, if I do Laharl, we'll have a little Disgaea group ^__^

What part of the Etna top do you need help with?

AnaMaria
08-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Hmm....Cosplay for OhayoCon 05....

KnuxieChan
08-14-2004, 11:58 PM
Eeeh! I'm all excited now about making my Laharl costume! My girlfriend's gonna give me her bodysuit, and I've found a website with some good red contacts ^_____^

marsie
08-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Oh! Duh! I didn't even see Etna in your cosplay list. XD; Sorry.

YUSH! Now, if I do Laharl, we'll have a little Disgaea group ^__^

What part of the Etna top do you need help with?

You know how it looks like a bat on the top. I have been trying to figure out how to get that to sit up with out body glue.
Plus I hate Vinal (however that is spelled) and can not work with it. So I am trying to think of a good material.

KnuxieChan
08-15-2004, 09:27 AM
You know how it looks like a bat on the top. I have been trying to figure out how to get that to sit up with out body glue.
Plus I hate Vinal (however that is spelled) and can not work with it. So I am trying to think of a good material.

Hmmmmmm.. Maybe glue something hard to the back of it, so it'll stick up?

marsie
08-15-2004, 05:02 PM
That might work? Maybe some interfacing? Might have to be fairly stiff, and i don't want it to itch. Hmmm....

PepeluTivursky
08-15-2004, 06:01 PM
I've been considering OhayoCon. My schedule for the second semester of college should be /very/ free, so I'm hoping to have plenty of time for conventions and cosplay in general.
Given that this is a horror theme this year, I might actually finish my Sae Kurosawa outfit Have to ponder the others though.

321stars
08-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Ooh ooh ooh I'm going YAY! ^^; My cosplays are:

Hora from Schwarz Stein
Alice from DDR ('ever snow' version)
Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist
Miyavi (Jibun Kakumei 2003 version)
original EGL

I've yet to figure out what I'm wearing when, lol. Probably Alice on Thursday night or something... Hora would be a good Friday costume, mebbe... depends on what all my friend (she's being Kaya from Schwarz) is planning, too.

KnuxieChan
08-15-2004, 09:22 PM
That might work? Maybe some interfacing? Might have to be fairly stiff, and i don't want it to itch. Hmmm....

Humm.. Plastic, maybe? *is teh lame*XD; I've got some black plastic..

Miyabi-
08-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Ha ha...thanks for the support Shippo! I've already got a million ideas for Ohayocon that I want to put into play. I just can't decide! It also depends on who I can bribe, I mean, convince to go!
Marsie, I don't think she'd want to crossplay but I think she'd wear a wig if it wasn't too expensive. I'm trying to get her to be Kana from Haibane Renmei so we'd match when I went as Hikari. I suggested Kagome to her but she's all "Naah, too many people will probably be doing that one." *sigh* She's picky.
I think I might have my other two cousins convinced to go....I'm going to ask them if they want to do a Fatal Frame II cosplay to go with Ohayocon's theme. They'll be Mio and Mayu and I want to go as the dead girl that crawled out of the box in the first chapter and scare people by staggering up to them! ^_^

Lady
08-17-2004, 12:26 PM
Given that this is a horror theme this year, I might actually finish my Sae Kurosawa outfit Have to ponder the others though.

GUH! You'd scare the crap out of me if I saw you and you were doing her freaky laugh and lunge. No shit, I'd run the hell away*laughs*

Sailor Kikyo
08-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Mwah! Hi all. I'm thinking of going to Ohayocon. The tickest are pricey, but I'll work on that. If I do go, I could bring Sailor Pluto, Kikyo, Miwako, and possibly Paine and Eternal Sailor Jupiter

*big eyes* Would anyone want to take pictures with me?

YokanShinya
08-17-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm going to Ohayocon ^_^ Wouldn't miss it...<3
I'll be:

Au Revoir Gackt
Moi dix Mois - Scars of Sabbath live Mana (hopefully, probably)
and maybe a Lolita...we'll see ^_~

Good luck everyone!!!

Saria
08-17-2004, 07:56 PM
@Sailor Kikyo: Yay! I'll be super happy to take pictures with you, if ya want! ^-^; I can't wait to see your costumes. O__O I luff Sailor Moon cosplayers. XD Specially Pluto's! And Kikyo is my favorite from InuYasha. O_O w00t! XD And if ya bring your Paine, I could dress up as my Rikku, and we could have a mini photoshoot, or something? I dunno. ^__^ Can't wait to see ya there! :3

@YokanShinya: Omgomgomg. <<; I can't wait to see your Mana! x_X I've been waiting ages to see a Mana, and never really got one. o_o;;.. I got Gackt and Kyo, but no Mana. ;__; Oooh, ang I can't wait to see you Gacktness. <<; Murrr. Jrock cosplays rawkkk. ^__^ Can't wait to see you there, too! o^-^o

w00t. I can't wait 'til Ohayoooo! ;____;

Miyabi-
08-17-2004, 08:53 PM
PepeluTivursky.
OMGOMG! Go as Sae! Then you can run around with my cousins and I if I can convince them to go as Mio and Mayu! I was thinking of making the dead girl that crawled out of the box or as Itsuki Tachibana's little sister...I could run around ringing a bell! O_O

So many costumes so little time! >_<

KnuxieChan
08-17-2004, 09:45 PM
Mwah! Hi all. I'm thinking of going to Ohayocon. The tickest are pricey, but I'll work on that. If I do go, I could bring Sailor Pluto, Kikyo, Miwako, and possibly Paine and Eternal Sailor Jupiter

Eeeeh! A Miwako costume? ^__^ If I have a camera, I'll take piccies! And I'll probably glomp you too X3

chibiusa
08-17-2004, 09:50 PM

sailorkikyo - YAY!! I would love to take piccys with you ^___^ I'll be chibiusa for sure! <3<3 it'll be funnnnn *____* I think we're trying to organize a big BSSM photoshoot anyways, w00t <3 Which miwako outfit are you doing? My friend is trying to get me to be miwako with her yukari cosplay, but I don't know if I'll have time/money >.>;;

Sailor Kikyo
08-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Seems like I must go now, you all want to see me, and you to see you guys!

I'm making an Miwako orginal creation, the fabric is pink with..guess what. strawberries! I'm going to put some tulle underneath and make it true to Miwako. I might get some bloomers too x3

Sure, y'all can glomp me, but I'm true to Miwako stature-I'm barley five four! LOL

KnuxieChan
08-18-2004, 03:53 PM
xD You're 2 inches shorter than me.

Eeeeh.. I can't wait for Ohayocon now!

*Sugar*
08-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi there, it's been forever since I posted here ^^;; I still plan on going, and as for costume, I'll probably be doing Dejiko {of couse~ not sure which version, or how many though~} and Also Mint from Galaxy angel! yay!! getting a galaxy angel group together would be awesome -nyo! whee! ^^

Splenda
08-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Looks like my plans keep changing.... Dejiko is convincing me (it's not taking that much convincing =P) to make a Galaxy Angels costume. Right now it's between Ranpha and Milfuelle... I'm definately going to have my Psychicer costume, no matter what, and the Festival-goer if we decide to do them then and have money... If I have my Miwako done by then Kikyo, I'll bring it so we can take pictures!

So should I do Milfuelle or Ranpha? Milfuelle is very cute and I love pink hair....but Ranpha has such a cool outfit! Miyabi, since you're doing Forte, what do you think?

I'm getting really excited for this!!

aguynamedgoo
08-19-2004, 07:07 AM
I'm going. I plan to either wear my generic Hojo costume or debut my "post-lab explosion, half-mutated" Hojo costume (if I can get the right props at Halloween). But my main attraction is I am going as Juubei from Get Backers and my fiancÚ is going at Kadsuki, which is probably the most prominant "official" yaoi couple of the series. I am going to do my official proposal to her, complete with ring, then (if we can make it. Winter + Maine roads = bad for travel). So if you yaoi fans want something to gush about later, keep an eye out for us.

Miyabi-
08-19-2004, 07:25 AM
Nyao,
Oooh...I'm not sure! They're both cute characters...I guess it depends on if you'd rather be cute and innocent or a flirt. ^_^
I'm doing Forte because I love her attitude. As for her outfit...well, I'm going to make it a *little* less boobielicious. LOL.
I've decided I'm probably not going to do Witch Hunter Robin for a couple of reasons: 1. There'll be a million of them there and 2. My boyfriend won't make up his mind about going as Amon so we could do cosplay together. So in substitute I'm going as Youka Nakajima from The Twelve Kingdoms. I'm going to make her green schoolgirl outfit and the best part is I won't have to mess with a wig since we're both redheads and have about the same hair length. ^_^ yay!

KnuxieChan
08-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Offtopic - Goo: *stary eyes*You're a girl right? OMG.. And you're gonna propose to your gf? *swoon* That's so sweet!.. I wish I could see my gf ._.
I hope you two have a happy life together! ^__^

Ontopic - Mm.. Forte.. n__n I'm probably gonna glomp you guys.

aguynamedgoo
08-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Offtopic - Goo: *stary eyes*You're a girl right? OMG.. And you're gonna propose to your gf? *swoon* That's so sweet!.. I wish I could see my gf ._.
I hope you two have a happy life together! ^__^
[...]

Nope, I'm a guy. Hence the nickname "A Guy Named Goo". But thanks for well-wishes. (If you visited the crossplay forums, you'd know I'm a transition ftm, which in and of itself is an obstacle in getting married. Yes, my fiancÚ knows and is very supportive.)

tohru_tohru
08-19-2004, 08:51 PM
KonekoMiyabi:
I'm going as Reki from Haibane Renmei! I'm working on her Winter dress, as it will be all snowy and cold, so maybe we can get together for pictures! I'm sure a Rakka should be somewhere in the con as well ^.^

I'm also cosplaying as Miss Yukari from Azumanga Daioh. I dunno if I'll go for another cosplay. I've already worn my Yomiko Readman one twice already.

Sailor Kikyo
08-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Miwako is going great, so I hope to get some Ohayocon tickets to debut her! *hopes to find an Arashi by then*

321stars
08-20-2004, 02:02 AM
YES more Schwarz Stein! Hee hee....my list has changed slightly.

Hora from Scwarz Stein
'ever snow' version of Alice from DDR
original EGL
Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist
Jibun Kakumei 2003 version Miyavi

YAY WARM COSTUMES lol

KnuxieChan
08-20-2004, 06:28 AM
Nope, I'm a guy. Hence the nickname "A Guy Named Goo". But thanks for well-wishes. (If you visited the crossplay forums, you'd know I'm a transition ftm, which in and of itself is an obstacle in getting married. Yes, my fiancÚ knows and is very supportive.)
Ah.. I'm happy for you two though. ^__^ (I wasn't sure, because I looked at your website and you referred to yourself as 'she' ^^')

321Stars:
XD Warm costumes are nice! My Laharl costume's gonna be cold! x__x

aguynamedgoo
08-20-2004, 06:40 AM
Ah.. I'm happy for you two though. ^__^ (I wasn't sure, because I looked at your website and you referred to yourself as 'she' ^^')

I went and performed a "self-sex change" on the major parts of my site like my Ritsu shrine and my original series, but quite a few "A Girl Named Goo" and references to me as a "she" probably still remain. If there wasn't so much on there (like my fics and the like) I'd make more of an effort to fix it. Chances are someday I'll just rebuild the whole thing from the ground up. (The day I get a website layout. I've had that domain for two years without one. ~_~)

Sammie_San
08-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Nyu Its been awhile since I posted and my costume plannessess have changed nyu ^^ soooo For Ohayocon It shall be:
Hinoto {X}
Festival Goer Rikku
Pshychier Rikku
Vanilla {Galaxy Angels}
That be it nyu XD Im so excited nyu!!!!

Aquamarinekitty
08-21-2004, 07:52 PM
I am most likely going. Prolly as Dejiko - Digi Charat, Yuzuki - Chobits, Aria - Sister Princess, Urd - Ah My Goddess, Human Luna - Sailor Moon, Meroko - Full Moon, and Natsuki - Hyper Police for sure. ^_^

KnuxieChan
08-22-2004, 10:18 AM
I am most likely going. Prolly as Dejiko - Digi Charat, Yuzuki - Chobits, Aria - Sister Princess, Urd - Ah My Goddess, Human Luna - Sailor Moon, Meroko - Full Moon, and Natsuki - Hyper Police for sure. ^_^
Hey! You should bring along your Ronin costume for the Disgaea photoshoot ^^ If it's too much trouble, don't worry XP

Miyabi-
08-22-2004, 09:25 PM
tohru_tohru,
You're going as Reki! That's awesome! I'm making Hikari's regular outfit because I know I'd never find a sweater that would be that exact. (and I can't knit! lol)
We'll have to track each other down and get pictures! I'm trying to get my cousin Sarah to go as Kana but at the moment she's against it...

KnuxieChan
08-23-2004, 12:53 PM
*cries*I killed my hands making 1 bracelet for Laharl ;__;

Bobbi
08-23-2004, 02:53 PM
Aww *huggles* I can't wait to see your Laharl though! I bet it'll be awesome! ^_^

kittytreats
08-24-2004, 02:44 AM
I'll be there with kitty ears, I really don't know who I could cosplay as. I am working on a Spike costume for my brother. *LOL* So glomp him, it will be his first time ;) My other friend who dressed up as Wolfwood last year might go as someone from Lupin. Actually out of the group of 10 people that are going with me, only about 3 are really dressing up. Glad to meet all of you there!

VeijaNikita
08-24-2004, 08:45 AM
Hi! *waves* I know i'm rather late to the thread, but I was just wondering through and thought I'd say hi. I'm going to Ohayocon mostly as Kos-Mos, but a few other costumes might make apperances, Like Fujiko Mine. I saw your post kittytreats and was wonderig which Lupin character your friend is going as. If he's gonna be Lupin, I might just have to wear my Fujiko and get some pics w/ him (or any other character from the series ^_^) It'd be fun to meet some new people at Ohayocon! ^_^

KnuxieChan
08-24-2004, 10:12 AM
Aww *huggles* I can't wait to see your Laharl though! I bet it'll be awesome! ^_^
Heheh, thanks ^__^

Sweeeeeet, a Kos-Mos cosplayer? That'll be a neat costume to see!

kittytreats
08-25-2004, 01:37 AM
Hi! *waves* I know i'm rather late to the thread, but I was just wondering through and thought I'd say hi. I'm going to Ohayocon mostly as Kos-Mos, but a few other costumes might make apperances, Like Fujiko Mine. I saw your post kittytreats and was wonderig which Lupin character your friend is going as. If he's gonna be Lupin, I might just have to wear my Fujiko and get some pics w/ him (or any other character from the series ^_^) It'd be fun to meet some new people at Ohayocon! ^_^
Gigain (okay I bet that spelling is way off!) The guy with the beard. He's been growing out his beard ever since *LOL*. =D I cant' wait to see your Kos-Mos costume, I'll make sure I'll find you and take pictures! Anyways, I'm sure he's quite willing take pictures with the lovely Fujiko! See ya there!

Aquamarinekitty
08-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Shippo87 - I might have my flonne costume done instead of one of the others.. Dunno.

Also, since all I need is the pattern for Kos-mos (I have everything else) I might go as her as well. ^_^ Anything under other may be switched into Ohayocon with something dropped.

Sailor Kikyo
08-29-2004, 12:11 PM
I've never been to Ohayocon, so I dont know if there's a skit/masquerade thingy...is there? I;d love to do a Sailor Moon one or something^^

bunnybeth
09-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Finally got my friend to agree to a trek out to Ohio in January, so now I can say that I'll be attending Ohayocon 05, which will be my first out-of-state con. ^-^

Right now, we're planning on manga version Pretear costumes for Saturday- Takako Wind and Himeno Water. Otherwise, I'm not sure. If I can sew fast enough, I may make some more costumes. Or it may just be rewearing something.

The convention website doesn't have much information up yet. Are there any cosplay contests besides the masquerade? Hall cosplay competition or anything?

Bobbi
09-01-2004, 10:42 PM
There's a regular saturday night masqurade and I believe this year they'll be doing the hall costume contest again. I'm not totally sure on that, but I know it went well last year. ^^

Doodle_MG
09-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Well, I was going to do Gippal... but as it seems my father went on and decided on a new costume for me. ^^;
SOOO Now I am going to be doing Dante from Devil May Cry 3. I get to build not only a massive oversized sword again... but now I also get to design and build Ebony and Ivory.
If you haven't seen my gunblade... then you must! Check it out in my gallery... I admit I need more pictures... but you can see it rather perfectly as it is cutting my head off. =3

Now to pick out the leather... we had a nice blood red leather... but it was too dark... anyways... later for now! (See you at the con! - Even Sugoi if you all are going.)

ArsenalFierce13
09-05-2004, 03:05 AM
What I bring to Ohayocon will probably depend on my mood and how much I can get done by then. Right now I'm assuming I'll recycle costumes from Anime Reactor and Sugoicon, which are in Oct & Nov respectively. The costumes I'm working on are Gunner Paine (who will defintely be done by then), Black Mage Paine (which should be done for Halloween, unless I decide to work on I-no instead), I-no (if I ever decide I have enough money to splurge on boots), and my fourth Faye costume, her strapless gown from "My Funny Valentine (which got bumped back by my crazy Paine phase). I'm anticipating having at least 3 of those 4 costumes done and with me for Ohayocon.

Nix Black
09-05-2004, 01:24 PM
I is gonna be Teh Alucard, Mr.K, and Momiji Souma. I love teh crossplay. I'm planning on being there all weekend, Depends on if Suzie can get here in time.

Ro chan
09-07-2004, 11:02 AM
well on a whim today I have decided to change costumes. So im going to hopefully be attending as Squal in SeeD uniform from ff8. If there are any other ff8 people out there and want to group, maybe get a photoshoot done drop me a line. would be nice to have a Rino, or a Rino in dance dress to pair up with. ^__^

WarMonger83
09-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Im going, this will actually be my first convention...

BountyBebopLuva
09-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Here we go...
Electra - Cowboy Bebop: KNOD
Setuna- Angel Sanctuary
Angel- The Big O
and I MIGHT do a costume JUST for the dance.. but I'm not sure yet.. ;_;

Aquamarinekitty
09-14-2004, 07:43 AM
Woohoo.. Another change. In this order I will/have make/made the costumes.
Digiko - Di Gi Charat
Space Time Witch - xXxHoLiC
Yusuki - Chobits
Flonne - Disgaea
Human Luna - Sailor moon
Meroko - Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Natsuki - Hyper Police
and maybe Lum - Urusei Yatsura for swimming purposes at the hotel.

Sakana_Janai
09-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Wow... I just dont get how you guys can make so many costumes!!!

I ususally make one per con. At least, thats what I'm planning on doing from now on... unless I spend a lot of time and $$ making a costume like the Chii one.

I'm planning on going as Julia from Cowboy Bebop with the Bebop group... depending on what other days I'm going, I might drag out the Chii outfit, as well as my Chiyo-chan, and who knows what else.

BountyBebopLuva
09-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Woohoo.. Another change. In this order I will/have make/made the costumes.
Digiko - Di Gi Charat
Space Time Witch - xXxHoLiC
Yusuki - Chobits
Flonne - Disgaea
Human Luna - Sailor moon
Meroko - Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Natsuki - Hyper Police
and maybe Lum - Urusei Yatsura for swimming purposes at the hotel.

Just for you to know, the pool SUCKS at the hotel, if you're staying in the Hilton. I spend 4 hours there last OhayoCon..

Rameana
09-15-2004, 01:20 AM
but does the Hyatt have a pool?

BountyBebopLuva
09-15-2004, 03:35 AM
but does the Hyatt have a pool?
Gar! I meant this Hyatt, I'm SOO sucky at names.. at least I remember the place had a H in it v.v.. please, you may smack me if you wish.. lol

Loki-sama
09-15-2004, 03:41 AM
Isn't it standard for most hotels the size of a Hyatt to have a pool?

Rameana
09-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Well I know there is a Hotel right across the street from the Hyatt and I was not sure if you were talking about that one.... but I'm not sure if it begins with an "H" or not.

I'd THINK the Hyatt has a pool, but I've never stayed there so I could not tell ya.

Bahzi
09-15-2004, 09:02 PM
Yup, they have an indoor swimming pool. Call me crazy but I think the hotel across the street is a Renaissance owned and operated by Marriott.

BountyBebopLuva
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Like I said, it's small.. I spent 85% of Saturday there

Nameless
09-21-2004, 12:19 PM
As of today, I am now broke from buying all of my books for class and my parking pass. I'ts a good thing that their is plenty of time for the con, but my prepreations won't be started until November. I don't know how much I will get done, but the main ones that I decided to do are going to be done, ether a broke look or not. :sulk:

KnuxieChan
09-23-2004, 01:23 PM
I is gonna be Teh Alucard, Mr.K, and Momiji Souma. I love teh crossplay. I'm planning on being there all weekend, Depends on if Suzie can get here in time.
Crossplay rules X3

I'm stumped on how to style my wig.. I also need to get some 'Ice styling glue'.

Saria
09-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Big changes for teh Saria. x__x; As of now, I'm not being Puchiko, Chu Chu, Kira, and Soccer Yuna. ;__; Me ish sorries.

I'm now being Lucifer annnddd.. I'm still being Advent Children Tifa. o_o; I found out that making 5 costumes and being 13, with no job.. isn't the best idea. n__n; So my apologies. .__.;

Aquamarinekitty
09-23-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm only 13.. and I am making several costumes. But I do chores all day so.. I get $20 a week to spend on costumes. ^_^ Bwee-hee-hee. Though ya know.. It takes a toll on my anime buying.. v.v

Saria
09-23-2004, 06:18 PM
I'm only 13.. and I am making several costumes. But I do chores all day so.. I get $20 a week to spend on costumes. ^_^ Bwee-hee-hee. Though ya know.. It takes a toll on my anime buying.. v.v

Lucky. x_x; I would so clean my house for money.. but I get really bored of it, after I do it like.. one time, then I don't do it for another three weeks. XD But I try to get money anyway I can.. like babysitting. -Shudder-

BountyBebopLuva
09-23-2004, 10:13 PM
Man.. I totally need a job.. lol, anyone need a maid?! I'll do dishes and make beds!

Miyabi-
09-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Bounty,
I live with three guys! A maid would be helpful! ^_^ LOL

Lilly-chan
09-23-2004, 10:31 PM
This will be my second year at Ohayocon! I will be bring the CCAD's Anime Club (CCAD= Columbus College of Art and Design) with me again. Also going to be running a PGSM/SeraMyu Fan Panel there, hopely the panel will be on Saturday either in the morning or earlier afternoon. I will be cosplaying as Dark Mercury from PGSM^^!

Hope to see you all there?!
~Lilly-chan

PS: You can find me most in the Artist Alley with the table called "CCAD Artists" (Last year the table was called "CCAD Anime Club"). This table features 3 of us. Myself and 2 of my best friends: ddrninja from http://www.ddrninja.com and Mindy-sama (which I and most call her by that^^) from http://www.doomnstuff.com . Also one other of my friends will be there in the artist alley to and that Neon Dragon from http://www.neondragonart.com for those of you were there last year she was the girl selling all the t-shirts^^ and alot of art work that is mounted and wraped!

KnuxieChan
09-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Big changes for teh Saria. x__x; As of now, I'm not being Puchiko, Chu Chu, Kira, and Soccer Yuna. ;__; Me ish sorries.

I'm now being Lucifer annnddd.. I'm still being Advent Children Tifa. o_o; I found out that making 5 costumes and being 13, with no job.. isn't the best idea. n__n; So my apologies. .__.;
I know how you feel x__x

I wanna make a costume for the PSoH's group.. but none of them were nice enough to tell me what characters were taken on the Ohayocon board ~_~; So I figured I'd do Jill. Maybe.

Being 17, having no job and a sucky sleep schedule.. really sucks.*mushroom sigh*

Saria
09-24-2004, 10:02 PM
-Pets and gives Shippo a muffin- x__x I'm sorries about the PSoH group. n__n; And the money/sleep problems.. WHY CAN'T THINGS BE FREEEE AND EASY. -Cough-

.. even though I'd be bad, but whatever. o.-;

Isis Ishtar
09-25-2004, 07:45 AM
Shippo: From what I know, there isn't really a group per say, just Loki-sama doing Tetsu and some people were considering Leon and D, but I don't know if they're still going through with it.

I'm only doing one costume because I'm just a beginner at sewing and the money thing is a problem too =/ Although my mom usually pays for everything (for the first costume, if I make another one, I have to pay for it) except the wig (which sucks cuz the wig is always the most expensive ;.; ). I have to pay for the hotel and registration and other con stuff, so it leaves me pretty poor -_-; Having barely $50 at Otakon was not fun....

KnuxieChan
09-25-2004, 05:44 PM
Shippo: From what I know, there isn't really a group per say, just Loki-sama doing Tetsu and some people were considering Leon and D, but I don't know if they're still going through with it.

Ahh.. If Ameria's not going as Leon, I might steal the role.. X3 I wanted to be Pon-chan too, but.. that's way too expensive. I've got enough costumes as it is, and I tend to favor a costume at cons >__<;

kittytreats
09-29-2004, 03:18 AM
well on a whim today I have decided to change costumes. So im going to hopefully be attending as Squal in SeeD uniform from ff8. If there are any other ff8 people out there and want to group, maybe get a photoshoot done drop me a line. would be nice to have a Rino, or a Rino in dance dress to pair up with. ^__^

=D I love Squall...... I'm gonna be in heaven, a Squall and Spike *LOL* Rinoa with the dress would be cute, hope you find someone!

Ro chan
09-29-2004, 07:50 AM
=D I love Squall...... I'm gonna be in heaven, a Squall and Spike *LOL* Rinoa with the dress would be cute, hope you find someone!

I Rinoa in the white dance dress would be great! I guess all I can do is hope lol.

Dark Kakkarot
10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm going as sephiroth

KnuxieChan
10-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Did I mention I hate wigs?

Ameria
10-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Ahh.. If Ameria's not going as Leon, I might steal the role.. X3 I wanted to be Pon-chan too, but.. that's way too expensive. I've got enough costumes as it is, and I tend to favor a costume at cons >__<;

You shall not steal my Leon! XD Zoroko's already got the headpiece finished for her P-chan (Strelitzia/Bird of Paradise) costume!

Reiko-chan
10-08-2004, 03:45 PM
A little update on my costumes! ^_^

I'm still going as Enzan/Chaud from Rockman.EXE, but I've also added Raven from Teen Titans to my inventory. One, I'll have the costume from Halloween, and two, it's amerianime, so it still counts! XD

KnuxieChan
10-08-2004, 09:57 PM
You shall not steal my Leon! XD Zoroko's already got the headpiece finished for her P-chan (Strelitzia/Bird of Paradise) costume!

XD.. Aw.. okie. Heheh. I saw her costume on cosplay, it was awesome ^__^

I miss you guys ;.;.. We should get together again, or talk on IM.

I need to finish Pyramid Head before I get started on Laharl again @_@.. *cries*the front was so perfect.. but I messed up the back.. Heck, I was thinking about giving it up and just doing Mid-Boss.

Miyabi-
10-12-2004, 05:35 PM
I'm still going as Enzan/Chaud from Rockman.EXE, but I've also added Raven from Teen Titans to my inventory. One, I'll have the costume from Halloween, and two, it's amerianime, so it still counts! XD

I was wondering if Teen Titans counted because I wanted to make a Starfire costume one of these days. (We have the same hair so no messing with a wig!!)

Kyoshi
10-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Still thinking about which cosplays I want to do.. besides my always unseen Sweet Trance 2001 Kirito cosplay... might make Neo-grotesque Kirito either before Ohayocon, or just wait till Otakon or something or other.. but I might do a different J-Rocker as well. Though another problem is where the hell I'm going to get the money to go.. o.o;; Last year my friend took me, and I've really only had to pay for one con out of three, and I don't know how I had the money then either. ::shrugs:: I've still got a little while ^^;;;; I hope something works out before then though.. ::skitters away::

KnuxieChan
10-31-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm still debating over doing Vyers or Laharl x_x;

Kyoshi
10-31-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm still debating over doing Vyers or Laharl x_x;

Hey Shippo... did you go to CCC last year? o.o;;; even though technically it's still THIS year.. or something.

KnuxieChan
11-01-2004, 12:36 AM
Hey Shippo... did you go to CCC last year? o.o;;; even though technically it's still THIS year.. or something.
Yush, I did. I wrestled the DJ on stage. X3

Kyoshi
11-02-2004, 02:23 PM
I was there Friday and Saturday... o.o; did you go to 'Jae's panel of stuff'?

Eurobeat King
11-03-2004, 12:11 AM
Grrr.. why does airfare from San Francisco to Columbus have to cost soooo much? (we're talking $350 to $420 +/- as of now..) :sulk: There's still about 2 months to go, so I'm hoping airfare will go down considerably come the holidays, but I can't book anything for 2005 until I finish the cons in 2004 (mainly Nekocon) I've enjoyed going to Ohayocon since 2002, so I don't want to miss it.. :( I'll keep you posted and let you know by mid-December if I'm going fersure or not. :)

KnuxieChan
11-04-2004, 07:59 AM
I was there Friday and Saturday... o.o; did you go to 'Jae's panel of stuff'?
Nope ^^;

I hope you come, Euro-sama. Your photography skills own ^__^

I still can't decide wheter to be Vyers or Laharl.. any opinions? (Dad'll get ticked if I make too many costumes >.>')

Kyoshi
11-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Nope ^^;

yah xD;; maybe it was like... the 'secret panel', cause the only reason I went was cause there was someone going around rounding people up to go ^^;;; But umm... if you saw me, I was dressed all in black, had my hair geled back, white face, and a 4 pointed star drawn over my one eye ^^;;; Not like it matters. xD;;

and I'd help you with cosplay, but I don't even know who they are o_o;

KnuxieChan
11-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Gasp! You've never played Disgaea?! You poor deprived child!

Laharl (http://www.atlus.com/dis/images/chars_laharl.jpg)
Vyers/Mid-Boss (http://www.atlus.com/dis/images/chars_lieutenant.jpg)

I'm thinking Vyers, becausse my girlfriend wants to cosplay as Laharl's mother for another con..
And Larharl would be a 1 time costume, maybe. =/ Plus I have Vyers' body structure (Even though I'm a girl), and I look like him too.

Kyoshi
11-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Gasp! You've never played Disgaea?! You poor deprived child!

Laharl (http://www.atlus.com/dis/images/chars_laharl.jpg)
Vyers/Mid-Boss (http://www.atlus.com/dis/images/chars_lieutenant.jpg)

I'm thinking Vyers, becausse my girlfriend wants to cosplay as Laharl's mother for another con..
And Larharl would be a 1 time costume, maybe. =/ Plus I have Vyers' body structure (Even though I'm a girl), and I look like him too.

I like the Vyers pic more o.o and sorry ^^;;; I'm not much of a gamer.. nor am I really into anime anymore ._.;;; but that wasn't really my fault. And I like my J-Rockin' self ^^;

I wish I had a more masculine structure ^^;;; I mean.. I do in a way, but I have hips. ><;;; At least my shoulders are kinna broad to make it look somewhat ok xD;; I just wish I was as thin as Kirito, even though that's like impossible ._.;;;; The man is so beautiful <3 I wanna make Kirito's Landscape -HEAVEN side- concert outfit, but I'd need money for the material, which I lack, and I probably couldn't sew it by hand xD and I lack sewing machine skillz. But at least I have my mad hand sewing skillz to back me up. <3

One day! xD one day when I have money and a good sewing machine [along with the skillz to work it] I'll make something more complicated ^^;;; but until then, I love my ST <3 and I am still making Neogrotesque by hand XD

.... and I am done 8D;;;;

Jubilation Lee
11-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Hi all! I'm planning on going as MeeK from Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat. This will be my first ever anime con and my second cosplay...so I don't really know anyone. ^.^;

KnuxieChan
11-06-2004, 10:33 AM
You'll have so much fun ^_^

After watching Episode 71 of Naruto, I wish I had made an Orochimaru outfit instead of Kiba. XD;

Chibik3r0
11-06-2004, 01:21 PM
You'll have so much fun ^_^

After watching Episode 71 of Naruto, I wish I had made an Orochimaru outfit instead of Kiba. XD;

But two-Kiba cosplayer goodness is always fun, ne? XD

KnuxieChan
11-06-2004, 04:29 PM
But two-Kiba cosplayer goodness is always fun, ne? XD
True.. X3 *pets teh man-Kiba*

Bobbi
11-06-2004, 05:56 PM
Hi all! I'm planning on going as MeeK from Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat. This will be my first ever anime con and my second cosplay...so I don't really know anyone. ^.^;

I have a Rinna costume! I know I always end up bringing 1 or more Digi Charat costume to every con I go to. ^_^ Yay for Digi Charat!

~*Annie*~
11-20-2004, 05:47 PM
I plan on making a Princess Zelda costume *Hopes to find some missing Links* *Giggles* and my own creation. When it's done I will have some pics and I hope it comes ou as cute as I think it will. So I will have two I will be going as. :heart:

Eurobeat King
11-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Alright!! I bought my airline tickets today, so it looks like I'll be going to Ohayocon 2005 to start off the new year of cons!! :D I'll be there Friday morning, hopefully by 10:00am. I hope the weather will be good come January, since the fallen snow at OC2004 was great for pictures, I almost got stuck there trying to leave on Sunday.. :thumbsup: I probably won't be bringing any costumes, so I'll just concentrate on taking lots o' photos! Can't wait to see everyone again in 2005, so good luck working on those costumes (not to mention surviving X-mas) and I'll see you in January!! :skidude2:

AngelicOcean
11-25-2004, 02:47 PM
i am going as hotatu ( sailor moon ), Jeanne ( Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne ) , Kairi ( kingdom hearts 2) , and Garnet ( final fantasy 9 ) and clock tower 3's Alyssa, Also as ran from Detective Conan

rayn
11-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Im going to be Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, Kagura from Inuyasha and Yukari from Paradise Kiss. It'll be her runway dress so it's a major undertaking

Aquamarinekitty
11-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Hmm.. Snow. ^-^ FUN! Wait... Snow + Short outfits = Cold. I am working on a cloak... soon so would it be a good idea to wear that? I mean all my outfits will be literally skimpy and small. I should have worn it at Otakon for other reasons but does that seem like a good idea? And I bribed my mom into letting us put signs on her car with car paint stuff so if you see us, honk. It will be a big black truck with 'Honk if you Love Anime' on the back and 'Ohayocon or bust' on the sides.

rayn
11-26-2004, 04:29 PM
that is awesome!!! I was gonna be Naga from Slayers, but the idea of running around in a bra and thong with a cloak when its that cold... just didnt seem too good to me

KnuxieChan
11-27-2004, 04:15 PM
I get to wear shorts for all 3 of my costumes! XD Luckily both Mars and Kiba are warm. Laharl should be pretty cozy with my fleece scarf.

I've got the shorts, belt, and shoes. I need to mess around with them though.

_____lime
12-02-2004, 07:07 PM

Doodle_MG
12-02-2004, 07:34 PM
I can't wait! I'm so excited! Thing is I am not so sure if I really should be. I'll be going on vacation to the islands before the con... and won't have any money to spend at the con. ...Not that I ever buy anything... >> ... for me anyways. ^^;

At least I know Dante will hold up... I got to test it out at Sugoi con... and nobody knew who I was!!! Does anybody here know who I am? XD (Dante - DMC3. ^^; )

KnuxieChan
12-02-2004, 09:27 PM
I know Dante =3

Wee! I just finished my second Laharl cuff in under 1 hour and 45 minutes! XD My first one took 3 hours.

Chibik3r0
12-02-2004, 10:29 PM
I am most likely going and I maybe Mamimi from FLCL on Friday. Then my own Gothic Lolita on Saturday, and my character Charm on Sunday. (:

I hope I see some of you. <3

Yay more FLCL cosplayers! I'll be sure to wear my Naota costume on Friday whenever my friends and I arrive.

Marisca4
12-02-2004, 11:49 PM
I plan on cosplaying at Ino from naruto and Sakura from CCS.

Paul Soth
12-02-2004, 11:56 PM
I need to start working on something... not sure what, however...

Got some ideas. I know I've wanted to do Kaze for a while now, but I'm thinking of perhaps Revolver Ocelot, The Sorrow, or even Jonathan from Galaxy Angel (same hair and all...).

Anyone want to plan something?

Splenda
12-03-2004, 05:37 AM
Got some ideas. I know I've wanted to do Kaze for a while now, but I'm thinking of perhaps Revolver Ocelot, The Sorrow, or even Jonathan from Galaxy Angel (same hair and all...).

Anyone want to plan something?

Paul, you should definately do Jonathan from Galaxy Angels! We're having a big Galaxy Angels group and we don't have any guys so... Yeah, you should definately join us!

Looking back it seems my plans haven't changed too much... Still doing Psychicer Paine and hopefully Festival-goer if I have the money. Just changed from making Ranpha to Milfeulle from Galaxy Angels...

Gah I can't believe this convention is so soon and I haven't started anything...drafted final exams...

Miyabi-
12-03-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm finally getting started this weekend on Forte! Thank goodness Hikari and Inuyasha and my bf's Kagome are already done! ^_^

VeijaNikita
12-03-2004, 10:35 AM
I'm definetly going to finish up the last bits of my Kos-Mos costume that was test run at Sugoicon (I don't think people really knew who i was cause I was missing my helmut... it didn't want to work when I got there...stupid helmut... But I was very pleased with it and can't wait to finish it. ^_^ I'll also be running around as Taki from soul caliber 2 (her white outfit) which will be exciting ^_^ so I'm very excited to get to see everyone.
I did see u Dante, btw and you looked great!

Illia Sadri
12-03-2004, 04:40 PM
I'll be there. Kinda have to be when you're staff.

I am doing Lavie from Last Exile. The short shirt version. I would not be surprised if I am the only one from that show though since very few people are cosplaying it.

Rameana
12-03-2004, 07:00 PM
I really wanna see the Galaxy Angel group. ^_^

KnuxieChan
12-03-2004, 09:55 PM
I really wanna see the Galaxy Angel group. ^_^
*nodnod*Me too!

Nameless
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
I've come into some roadblocks and setbacks, but I will still be going to the con. I added to my White Mage, I'm trying to get finish what I did not for My Black Mage, my two Resident Evil costumes are almost done, and my Barret Wallace mite get done if things go my way.

Rameana
12-06-2004, 03:20 PM
I've come into some roadblocks and setbacks, but I will still be going to the con. I added to my White Mage, I'm trying to get finish what I did not for My Black Mage, my two Resident Evil costumes are almost done, and my Barret Wallace mite get done if things go my way.

Cool!! I hope u get everything done u need to. Which RE costumes are u doing btw?

kittytreats
12-06-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm definetly going to finish up the last bits of my Kos-Mos costume that was test run at Sugoicon (I don't think people really knew who i was cause I was missing my helmut... it didn't want to work when I got there...stupid helmut... But I was very pleased with it and can't wait to finish it. ^_^ I'll also be running around as Taki from soul caliber 2 (her white outfit) which will be exciting ^_^ so I'm very excited to get to see everyone.
I did see u Dante, btw and you looked great!

How can anyone NOT know who KOSMOS is with the long blue hair? Hehe I was there ....I think in 2000 or 2001 as Yuffie (http://www.kittytreats.org/rachyuffie.jpg) and no one could recognize me ;_; but they did recongize Cloud.

Nameless
12-06-2004, 11:56 PM
Cool!! I hope u get everything done u need to. Which RE costumes are u doing btw?

I have Chris Redfield from Resident Evil done. Right now I'm trying to revamp it to look more Resident Evil Code Veronica.

Miyabi-
12-07-2004, 05:07 PM
Veija,
I was at Sugoicon and saw your Kosmos and I thought it was terrific! (everytime I saw you though I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get to bug you for a picture) See you at Ohayocon!

Imp-Chan
12-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I was wondering who is all going and who will be cosplaying as who?

I know my friends and I are going as Tsukasa, Mimiru, BT, Subaru, and A-20 from .hack.

I'm brand new as a registered forum person... I'll be going as Sarine Elle from Errant Story ( http://www.errantstory.com ), and a couple of my friends will be going as Ian and Meji from the same manga.

^-^'

MewSakura
12-13-2004, 11:13 PM
*sigh* well oke doke I'm originally Mitiroshi Takwa-but new account yay yay..Anyhoo I'll be bringing a Lulu (FFX),Bawls advertiser yuna(FFX),Kagura(Inu yasha),and Kikyo(inu yasha but just as a back up costume) Oke dokeeee!

Chibi Neko Nobi
12-13-2004, 11:24 PM
I'm HOPEFULLY going to be there, if I can get a ride. Anyone in the PA area? XD
If I do go, I'm going as Ayame, Alphonse Elric and Rufus Shinra. ph33r!

pixiekitty
12-14-2004, 09:40 AM
My friend Meriely and i will be there as songstress Rikku and songstress Yuna. I believe she is bringing her Tifa, and i'm really wanting to bring my Edea for some reason. We will probably bring our white mages as well. If my gun is completed in time, I may bring my alchemist yuna istead of edea. I am really indecisive.

bar1scorpio
12-16-2004, 02:55 PM
I'll be going, I'll be in the Artists Alley, and I'll be dressed as Inu Yasha (no wig, 'cause this way, folks can say "I got this drawing from teh Inu-Yasha with Red haid." ) And Toboe from Wolf's Rain ('Cause I gots naturally red hair.)

-BAR-1

NecromanticChii
12-17-2004, 09:37 AM
On friday I will be going as Lacus Clyne, Saturday I will be going as Fryea off Chobits. Saturday night I will probally be going as a furry. (dont know who yet.) Sunday I might go as Freya with a diff outfit. OR Sunday I might be going as Kaoru off Kenshin.

Mikalaya
12-17-2004, 12:07 PM
im going too i think (wit pink ears)

KnuxieChan
12-20-2004, 04:14 PM
<-- uber lazy. Hasn't finished or done anything new on costumes. XD;

I need to get my butt moving.

NecromanticChii
12-28-2004, 01:59 PM
What is everybody's names at the ohayocon forum? Mine is not changed.
Mine at Ohayocon forums, is Kagome.^_^

I have to start my ears, but if I do not have the time, I will just have to use the ones I made lastyear. I have my chobits outfit 70% done. Lacus clyne,my Kimono, and the red and black dress of Freya's are all 100% done right now. ^_^

Paul Soth
12-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Sorry I've been away, busy and all. I'm not sure if I can bring up anything new for the con at only two weeks away, unless something really impressive happens. While I'd hate to bring up older costumes, I suppose I could make spot improvements in that time.

I'd love to get into any groups if wished, but at this point I would need to hook up with locals to really get a move on. Bleh. Sorry for being so quiet.

Rameana
12-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Sorry I've been away, busy and all. I'm not sure if I can bring up anything new for the con at only two weeks away, unless something really impressive happens. While I'd hate to bring up older costumes, I suppose I could make spot improvements in that time.

I'd love to get into any groups if wished, but at this point I would need to hook up with locals to really get a move on. Bleh. Sorry for being so quiet.

So will you be cosplaying Paul?

Nameless
01-02-2005, 08:00 PM
As of right now, this is what costumes I will be bringing.

White Mage Priest: Final Fantasy Tactics
Black Mage Wizard: Final Fantasy Tactics
Chris Redfield: Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Payton Wells: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

My Black Mage will be fully complete and my I have only a few things left for my Payton Wells. My only problem is that my Barret Wallice will not be finished in time.

NecromanticChii
01-03-2005, 09:52 AM
I will be missing the openeing ceremony, because I have exams on the 14. v_v I will still be going to Ohayocon, but I will get there around 12. Hey Chibiusa, are you going to go as Chii at all during Ohayocon 05? I was just wondering. I want to0 get a lot of the people going off Chobits together for a pic. I thought the pics with a lot of us were neat lastyear.

pixiekitty
01-03-2005, 11:13 AM

I'm in the same situation as you. Not enough time to completely finish a new costume correctly. So I took the old costume-make improvments route heh. I'm bringing: Songstress Rikku, Alchemist Yuna, and school girl Ayane. Possibly white mage rikku instead of ayane, not sure. =\

NecromanticChii
01-04-2005, 09:55 AM
I think that all that counts is you have fun, and lots of it.^_^