PDA

View Full Version : Bbq

1wingedangel
04-12-2004, 12:13 PM
About what time does every one plan on making there food?? I wont get to the park till around 2:00 my self. Also im going to bring tones of soda so any one can feel free to come grabe one. :drink:

Admin
04-12-2004, 08:31 PM
We'll fire up the BBQ early enough so that people can eat lunch, and probably keep one going through the afternoon.

Reaver
04-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Well, we are bringing bagged lunches, so n BBQ for us! XD

MisforMurder
04-15-2004, 01:28 AM
Question. My boyfriend came up with this idea concerning food. If he went out and bought lots of bbq items, then made them, he was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy lunch from him? He's a good cook and is willing to be the chef master all day, if you'd like. He's willing to cook the essencial bbq stuff - hamburgers, hot dogs, anyone like chicken? He can provide the buns, plates, napkins, utensils, stuff like that. It's really up to you. He was just wondering. He'll even make ramen! 'Cause you know, ramens always good. Anyway, it would really help us out since we're trying to earn money for Otakon and things aren't going so well. So yes, once again, it was just an idea. Let me know what you guys think!

Admin
04-15-2004, 02:10 AM
Park regulations forbid selling anything at the park, including food.

Question. My boyfriend came up with this idea concerning food. If he went out and bought lots of bbq items, then made them, he was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy lunch from him? He's a good cook and is willing to be the chef master all day, if you'd like. He's willing to cook the essencial bbq stuff - hamburgers, hot dogs, anyone like chicken? He can provide the buns, plates, napkins, utensils, stuff like that. It's really up to you. He was just wondering. He'll even make ramen! 'Cause you know, ramens always good. Anyway, it would really help us out since we're trying to earn money for Otakon and things aren't going so well. So yes, once again, it was just an idea. Let me know what you guys think!

Kikari
04-15-2004, 02:23 AM
My friends and I are probably not going to get there until 11~12ish so we're most likely going to have our BBQ started up once we get there :3