PDA

View Full Version : Your Anime Boston Shout-outs

Kurthy133
04-12-2004, 07:39 PM
You knew this thread was inevitable~
have fun and say hi to all those friends old and new!

Zan- For another con come and gone! Its still lots of fun being silly and goofy with you! XB

Ali- Finally we had a good long stretch of seeing each other! Thanks for staying up with me into the wee hours! We have to do a skit togther in the future <3

Warumono- Congrads again on organizing our group & skit! I had a blast! You deserve that trophy! The entire group was so nice especially Mark ^^

Rukawa and Lialia- LOL - sorry for not meeting up with you guys more! jeez, i'm always running around like a lunatic! Mike - thank you for dinner again *bows*

BlueDragon and Oshi- finally good to really meet you guys rather than seeing you online *lol* - i had fun talking to you <3 <3

Studmaster- still so good to see you - even though this year it was only for a little while ^^;

TyJILDown- Happy B-day again! Friday dinner was sooo much fun! We have to see each other more - you and Andre are hilarious! XD

Halo- You were the cutest! It is so nice to be recognized by people - it must be funny to be seen not cosplaying Belldandy ^^; It was awesome to see you again this year and at the masq <3

Other People I was sooo happy to see- RyuichiNG2, Ender&Shelli, Silence Glaive, AnimeChicky, AnnaNeko, Ranma, Kaede, Rhi, JacksUsername, Yuki Eiri and Byron. i hope i mentioned everyone ^^ love you guys! <3

Miscellaneous
04-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi to everyone I met for the first time (which is pretty much everyone), but especially to that vash, funny he got a student discount on his materials by begging and pleading and ended up using scrap stuff to make that amazing outfit, many, many, many, many grats to vash, especially for te funny skit. :jjacks:

ender
04-12-2004, 10:15 PM
captain smut: your art is dirty, but we love it anyway.

chibi-hotaru: i'm sorry if shiru and i scared you away! i hope you like your drawing, and your friend too! you were so cute... ^ ^

advent cloud: thanks for the $5, i managed to buy my hat!! i hope you like the drawing i made for you, even if it was a little rushed XD

anyone who commissioned me for art: wasn't it worth it!? ehehe, don't mind me.

everyone from the artists alley: i know we were weird, but wasn't it more entertaining that way? ehehee, us artists rule, i hope you come back next year (and i hope we get a better room, damnit)!

MoonLitDemon2
04-12-2004, 10:19 PM
First i want to say thank you to my friends Marina and Omega who were able to talk there parents into picking me up and bringing me to anime boston with them and dealing with me not being able to go to events... I LOVE YOU 2!!!
ok i would like to say hi to...
Jenn (the cutest Kagura! and i think the only one i could stand ^_^; oh and thanks for the food! when you feed a cat they never leave right ^_~)
Kelly (KYO FOR LIFE!! ahhh me and you are the thexiest kyos ^_^)
Amanda (ahhh you had to be the cutiest vash there! love yah! and you have to admit.. i did look very thexy in your vash glasses right ^_~)
Anna (my favorite little chii and Tohru ^_^ such a cutie)
Mere (the coolest shuichi ever! awesome job at kareoky and with locking yourself out of your car :-p)
Micheal (man enough to be yuki in a dress! and delt with me glomping him ^_^)
Sophie (MY SANGO!! i miss yah girly! hope to talk to you soon ^_^)
Una (MY KOUGA! love yah lots ^_^)
Andrew, Scott, and david (to the best three guys who went as the YYH guys... i lvoe you forever and always and thank you for letting me hug you like 1000 times)
Jubie (as soon as i saw the heero i thought you would be close behind ^_^ i love you girl! and can't wait to see you again! make sure to send me some pics of your hole gundam wing gang! love yahs!)
Well i hope i run into all of you again someday! maybe i can make plans to meet up with some of you sometime! (yes it will take alot to get rid of me! mwahahahaha)
oh and a very special hello to all the ppl that i met that i didn't get names from or just.. umm.. forgot... i love you all!

Lil
04-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Hello to Kurthy and The lil Demons, Urd, Skuld, Belldandy.... (I only remember Kurthy's name sorries) and everyone else at the Oh My Goddess shoot. Even though my feet were dieing after that walk we got some awsome pics!

I know your on here somewhere Sailor Astro, the S.Moon, and the awsome Neptune at the SMoon Club house! Eventhough we were eh... just chillin it was fun! I really enjoyed the Violin that Neptune played. Also the one gamer kid that got kicked out by a GM.... and the Looking for Yaoi sign guy were funny! It was all entertaining! We should do a club house again next year. (I'm sorry I'm really bad w' names)

AnnaNeko
04-12-2004, 10:33 PM
im bad at these 'cause my mind blanks out ><;

Kurthy -- you r0ck for flashin the audience =P l0l, you're adorable Miwako you

big group glomp to every girl that came to hug me while I was Tohru ^__^v

Yuber~Chris -- you 0wnZ my soul for FMA poster *glomps*

and everyone else I ran into, glomped, took pictures of... You people are damn awesome!!

Ali
04-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Kurthy for letting me crash at your place, walking to Ghettoville with me at 2 AM, putting up with our whining, staying up all night with me because I can't get anything done until the last minute, trusting my panty-making skillz, letting me pin stuff to your bum, and, above all, making me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at 4:30 in the morning.
Zan because...well... yes...
Jeff who will probably not read this ever but allowed us to load him down like a mule all day Saturday.
Everyone at NE Cosplay Gathering at the Clubhouse, whose names I do not know, because we all coordinated and that was cool.
THE Parakiss group because it was my fault Lisa was absurdly late for judging. ^^;; Besides, you all rocked.
Everyone I mentioned in my Masquerade post because to relist them here would be long and repetitive and my memory is not that good.
Lialia (sp?... i'm an idiot.) Because you were awesome and it was cool to see you again.
Rukawa for introducing me to mango juice with boba.
David Ng for some FABULOUS photos.
Kairi G and her Lulu/Lenne for being fun to talk to.
Lillian for doing fabulous Julia and Robin cosplay and being totally understanding that I couldn't bring the belt. You really do rule.

And... that's all I can think of.... should totally have written this earlier... -_-

edited to add someone I forgot... ugh.

Yuki Eiri
04-13-2004, 12:12 AM
OMFG ;-; You were the one drawing those pictures? I'm Hot dog zell!

TheAnarCHris
04-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Let the shot outing begin!

My roomies
Dressdragn-U ever wake me up again on a Saturday morning before noon and I'LL KELLLLLLLLLL YOU!
Ranma-Clearly, this con proves why the socks dont deserve to win a word series.
Joe Bomable-KA BLAM!
Bondage Penguin-Glad u came dude.....so much funk needed to be regulated
Neoangelwink- MWAH! <3 u babe.

Non roomies
The GGXX crew- U rock. nuff said.
Kuruthy-So much poof!
THE FF cosplayers- Who got pics...coz I dont
Jowy and co.-Always a pleasure man,
Everyone I was supposed to see but didnt-my bad!

Rukawa
04-13-2004, 02:08 AM
Kurthy133 Well it was fun being with you as long as we could glad you like the dinner.
Lialia Glad your takin good care of Chicken ^_^
Ali and Zan Lol chicken dance was awesome.
Animechicky Heh so how many outfits did you manage to find me in with your camera?
MoonLitDemon2 You were a cute Kyo!
ender Its fun being around you silly!
ChibiRinoa and her friends You guys were cool wish we got to meet earlier but its better than never.
Warumono and rest of Paradise Kiss group Grats on the award ^^
Bluedragon and Ang Thanks for the card, FF7 yaoi manga, cape, and Belldandy pencilboard.
TyJILDown and Suou718 Glad you guys had a great time at the party.
Seiya Kelly glad we got to hang out a lil bit always happy to see you.
yukitoleonhart Happy Birthday man sorry I didn't get to say it before.
Oshi We show them we can kickass in DDR in our outfits ^_~ Too bad Cat couldn't go.
Starwind824 and Neoangelwink Great seeing you two again.
Jacksusername Yeah you kept dissapearing when I wanted to find you.
AMG Group Your all cool people.

Following people I saw and say hi to:
Shelli, Silence Glaive, DJRanma, Rhichan, Yuki Eiri, Kitty_neko, kiarrens, Studmaster, Kaede, Skuldchan and Roni, RikkuX and Ali, Evilmooglequeen, RX 03(Alex), Mesoian, Dan, Jtari, Annaneko, RyuichiNG2 with Mika, Krystal, and Lindsay, Magenta, Zhango Squ, YamiRyoko, uh.. whoever else I can't remember anymore ^^; *gomen*

Dragonrage
04-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Kruthy It was awesome seeing you and talking with you.

Ali It was good to see you too even for the briefness of thrusday and then on the photoshoot.

Rukawa It was cool you put up with me and my every so often weirdness.

Starwind824 and Neoangelwink Its was nice talking to you again after Animenext Starwind, and Neoangelwink you could have dropped a line on a PSA fourm and we all woul have hung out a bit but I liked your FF costumes.

Ah! My Goddess Group Everyone was awesome and everyone's costume really kicked major hiney and we really drew a crowd to the park as we took over the bridge.

Robo Ky Group I wish I had gotten a picture of all of you. Curse me and my failing cameras.

JacksUsername
04-13-2004, 01:43 PM
ou crap, i always forget people but here goes:

makonurikoryoko awesome seeing you again and it was fun hanging out ^_^

Hikura thanks for bringing all those prizes, that was really cool of ya ^_^

Kurthy didn't really see you too much, but your costume was awesome and congrats on the masquerade ^_^

Kairi G, Mystic Blossom and Yummy for doing a good job at coordinating the interviews, good luck with your documentary!! ^_^

Rukawa thanks for guiding me to the dealer's room, i wasn't expecting it be literally in a castle x_X wish i couldv'e seen ya more, especially after hearing of the variety of costumes you had :-P

and also :
Studmaster, Jtari, Koumori, DJRanma, Lialia, Oshi, Starwind and Neoangelwink, and everyone who was at the cosplay.com gathering,
sorry if i forgot anyone x_X

shiroi_yukiko
04-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Okay. I might as well do some too. ^^
Kurthy!! for being awesome and being Miwako and shaking your Happy Berry bloomers at everyone!
Kaede the world's only and best Tsutomu *hugs*
Jtari who I FINALLY met this year, even though it was on Thursday night and then I didn't see you again til you were in the masquerade
Ali and Zan and others thanks for the help with the directions to the bus thingy on Sunday. ^^ the costumes were great!
Ruwaka Yuki in a DRESS!!!!
AnimeChicky because one Yukari just isn't enough for my George. Heh. Sorry we didn't get to hang out more though!
And everyone else, because I'm bad with names ^^

Sweet~Pea
04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Kurthy- Nice finally seeing you. Thanks for inviting me to tag along with you on saturday ;)
Lil- Nice Peorth costume, wish we could have chatted more
Annaneko - Thanks for the lolly
Rukawa- The total caught was three lol. I know you were in at least one that I didn't take a picture of. Sorry we couldn't have talked more.
Dragonrage- loved your belldandy got a couple cute shot of you and Morisato in the park when you weren't looking http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/costume_fantasy/detail?.dir=/e2fa&.dnm=8ee7.jpg
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/costume_fantasy/detail?.dir=/e2fa&.dnm=53c3.jpg
Hikura- you rock ;) Nice seeing you again lol
warumono- You were the coolest George I've ever seen :japan:
LiaLia- you were so cute in your Luna dress.
Ang- great table, sorry I didn't say hi, wasn't sure if you would recognize me. (I'm such a shy dork lol.)
ChibiRinoa- Amazing yuna. Absolutly breathtaking :heart:
The paradise Kiss group - amazing work by all of you. You are an inspiration. And totally rock!
And to everyone i talked to and haven't listed nice seeing/talking to you. I'm horrible with names lol. Please don't take defence if I forgot to give you a shout out.

Cheers
-Christa

ChibiRinoa
04-13-2004, 04:08 PM
i think you meant Lialia in the Luna dress ^^;;;

Sweet~Pea
04-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Sorry bout that ChibiRinoa ;) major typo
Cheers
-Christa

makonurikoryoko
04-13-2004, 05:10 PM
JacksUsername - always fun chillin with you and talking about musicals and teh X-files! :D
Studmaster - ::huggles:: Thanks for the manga!!!!!!!!!! ::glomps::
Hikaru - that was awesome of you to bring all that stuff to give out
and to anyone else I met a big YO! to you :D I was quite anti-social at AB so forgive me ^_^

Dragonrage
04-13-2004, 05:12 PM
Dragonrage- loved your belldandy got a couple cute shot of you and Morisato in the park when you weren't looking http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/costume_fantasy/detail?.dir=/e2fa&.dnm=8ee7.jpg

LOL I was actually the morisato.. my G/f was the belldandy. ROFL Its not the first time people think she is me because i have a lot of pictures of her in my gallery.

Awesome picture by the way.

number18
04-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Dang, I didn't get to see anyone. ;-;
Well, a few people.

Ranma, always good to see you. Thank you for such a genki greeting!
Studmaster, good to see you as well, lookin sharp as usual.
JTARI, loved your costume but felt like an idiot cause I couldn't place where I knew it from! ;-;
TYJilDown, didn't see you the WHOLE con cept at check-in. Sob!
JacksUsername, excellent Solid Snake! ^_^
Tribble, what up my fellow staff homeboy?
Zhango Squ, Lowell represent. Always lookin suave on the balcony. :D
Starwind and NeoAngelWink, nice to see you again, cept for YOU starwind, all creepin up from behind and blinding me! And where was your Trunks?!
EvilMoogleQueen, I knew you were cosplaying Guu!!

Then there were all the following that I ran past and recognized or briefly said hi to before running off: Koumori, Oshi, dressdrgn, yukito, warumono, Rukawa, NE_COSP, and probably like five other people I can't remember.

I should've talked with more of you at length, but I am all shy and out-of-the-loop sometimes, plus I had newsletter to do and blah blah blah. There's always AnimeNEXT, though, right?

Lil
04-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Well, a few people.

I saw you and your awsome Number 18 costume! I didn't come up and ask for a pic tho cuz I ran out of room on the memory card. I missed a lot of awsome pics because of that. Then I came home to find out.... My sis had an extra memory card...... in the camera case.... -_-0

animechicky2040>>>
Hehehehee Yeah Dragonrage is the morisato. Tee Hee. We were gonna dress him up on Sun as Belldandy but... HE CHICKENED OUT!!!! Can you believe that? I wish we had chatted more. I was kinda un chatty cuz my feet were in that much pain and I was cranky. I should have walked around in sneakers then put on boots, or loaded up on Dr. Scholls.

number18
04-13-2004, 06:23 PM
I saw you and your awsome Number 18 costume! I didn't come up and ask for a pic tho cuz I ran out of room on the memory card. I missed a lot of awsome pics because of that. Then I came home to find out.... My sis had an extra memory card...... in the camera case.... -_-0

That sucks! I made sure I had a big enough memory card just in case, and bought a big ole 256mb one off amazon.com for cheap, just in case. I think I have ...a LOT of pictures. lol. Didn't fill the whole thing up though.

Sweet~Pea
04-13-2004, 06:56 PM
animechicky2040>>>
Hehehehee Yeah Dragonrage is the morisato. Tee Hee. We were gonna dress him up on Sun as Belldandy but... HE CHICKENED OUT!!!! Can you believe that? I wish we had chatted more. I was kinda un chatty cuz my feet were in that much pain and I was cranky. I should have walked around in sneakers then put on boots, or loaded up on Dr. Scholls.

lol that would have been awesome :bigtu: .
I understand the shoe issue, my darn white heels that i wore for urd were so tight that my feet acturally bleeded a couple times, ugh. I wanted to burn those darn things. lol. I hope you soaked your feet afterwards.
(Also, Sorry about the mixup lol)
Cheers
-Christa

Poisonous Intent
04-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Lol, what is it with the Oh! My goddess photoshoot and killer shoes, my boots for Mara were killing me and I ended up crying so Aya (welsper) had to piggy back me to the hotel. such a strong back. ^_^

Thanks to:
everyone at the A!mg photoshoot, Aya, everyone who attended the sm panel (was much funs), the Kairi who didn't mind that I screamed across the lobby to get a princess's of heart photo (sorry, I forgot your username), the Squall who carried me down the stairs during the fire drill. ^_^

AnnaNeko
04-13-2004, 10:25 PM
the Squall who carried me down the stairs during the fire drill. ^_^

O_o now there's a moment that definatly sounds g00d!! *lil fangirly squee*

Dragonrage
04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Hehehehee Yeah Dragonrage is the morisato. Tee Hee. We were gonna dress him up on Sun as Belldandy but... HE CHICKENED OUT!!!! Can you believe that?

Hey hey hey two factors played a major role in me not dressing up in her Belldandy costume.
1. she packed it up early saturday night.
2. if I went around dressed as belldandy people would want to kill me.. or i would have rabid yaoi girls around me...

hikura
04-13-2004, 10:44 PM
To everyone that said the nice stuff about me.Just trying to bring a little into peoples lives.
Jacksusername:I wish i could have hung out you with more.Your costume was defintelt coolness all the way.Now since i read you like x-files we can talk about cause i love the x-files lol.
Makonurikoryoko.I thought your costume was beatiful.Your costumes always seem so elegant.Plus at first i did not recoginize you at the meeting.But it was and is always a pleasure to see you.
animechicky2040.It was nice to see you too.I am glad that i rock.Though i doubt if i do lol.
Koumori.I am sorry i did not at first really recoginize you in the dealers room.I am horrible with some faces.But It is always good to see.I hope one day we can sit down with some friends or something and maybe just talk.I should just ask you one day lol.Plus you look lovely in your costumes.Plus your cookies are the best.
Seiya.I will say this to you despite that we talk offline.I so enjoyed to hang out with you.Plus your reaction was the best reaction i got from anyone in the longest time.
Starwind and NeoAngelWink.You two always look good together with or without your costumes.I should try to talk to you two but i do not want to ever bug either of you to do so.
Studmaster.I saw you but never really had the chance to talk with you.
Yukitoleonheart.If i scared you at all by coming over to you during the opening cermonies sorry about.I just wanted to say hi and be a little friendly.If you ever wanna just chill and hang out i promise i do not bite.Ask seiya.Plus i loved your costume.
To lialia and djranma it was good to see you the both of you.You always busy so i couldn't talk with either of you.

Rukawa
04-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Yeah never minded Dragonrage I felt bad I didn't see you guys when I had my Yuki outfit on. We never got our duel on!

TheAnarCHris
04-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Well, a few people.

Ranma, always good to see you. Thank you for such a genki greeting!
Studmaster, good to see you as well, lookin sharp as usual.
JTARI, loved your costume but felt like an idiot cause I couldn't place where I knew it from! ;-;
TYJilDown, didn't see you the WHOLE con cept at check-in. Sob!
JacksUsername, excellent Solid Snake! ^_^
Tribble, what up my fellow staff homeboy?
Zhango Squ, Lowell represent. Always lookin suave on the balcony. :D
Starwind and NeoAngelWink, nice to see you again, cept for YOU starwind, all creepin up from behind and blinding me! And where was your Trunks?!
EvilMoogleQueen, I knew you were cosplaying Guu!!

Then there were all the following that I ran past and recognized or briefly said hi to before running off: Koumori, Oshi, dressdrgn, yukito, warumono, Rukawa, NE_COSP, and probably like five other people I can't remember.

I should've talked with more of you at length, but I am all shy and out-of-the-loop sometimes, plus I had newsletter to do and blah blah blah. There's always AnimeNEXT, though, right?

Yo, I was totall in my ghetto Trunks costume on Friday AND Sunday. U were hiding, probably plotting revenge after the spankings i gave you in SNK vs. Capcom...HA DO KEN!
hehe :p

Also, Jacksusername was the Solid snake? Dude ur costume OWNED!!

neoangelwink
04-14-2004, 12:28 AM
JacksUsername : great snake ^_^ !! hug
number18: it alway great to see u hug. u still the best 18
Starwind: it was so nice to spand time with u at the con. i love u so good. it shame i was too tired to dance with ff8 style on satuday.
djRanma ^_^ it was great hug im glad u like my cookies i will ake more for animenexts
jtari: u and ranma look great on stage.
Studmaster: huggles it was fun at the dance. smile more ^_^
dressdrgn: i am so proud of u and im prouded to cosplay with u. . im still maze u make all the out fit in a month. glomp
TyJILDown it sadly only got seee each other for only a min.
ondrew good seeing it sad that only little bit.
EvilMoogleQueen: u still willl be the true evil moogel queen!! great seeing u.
The GGXX crew: it was blast u guy are so much fun!!! most do it again

people in the cosplay: u all did wonderful!!!
Jowy and co huggle!!!!!
rukawa: huggle!! u look cute in pink and dress great seeing u.
yukitoleonhart: u are sweet person ever. think u for taking care of me when i was feeeling really sick. the soup really help me. i didnt think would do that. most people say stuff like that but never do. u really touch me. u really gold hearted person. i hope
many wonful thinks happen to u. with power of the belldandy goddess i wise happess. huggle if every need any thing let me know.
dragonrage: it great meeting hug!!!!
makonurikoryoko: i didnt realize it was u that was belldany old type. great job!!!
chibirinoa u and your bf are so cute
lil: ;___: it sady we miss each other
Oshi: great to see u again. it sad that lady eva could not make it ;-;
Kurthy133: it great seeeing u look great and great job on the cosplay.
Miscellaneous: ^______^ good to see u. u are the best cloud ever.
ali: huggles
David Ng: think u for taking my pic u alway make feel so pretty.
Bondage Penguin: it lay a good tiem with u.
Mesoian: glomp
kukukitty: huggle it was funy hang out and great job danceing u are ture man of the dacne and as robot ky. sorry about getting my cold. arther the con
the crossdressing draco malfoy:
think u for tissuess my nose thinks so much!! it was so much fun dancing with u. ^_^ do bring your son to the next con.
animefanboy and amy great seeing u!!!
keth alway fun!!!

if miss any one this time im very sorry im very bad with names. also name to faces. i had great time with u. please tall em if i for got u. to very one in are room im so happy that u like my choclate chip cookes i made. i will make more for the nexts con.
think to ever one that too my pic think so much ^_^!!
think u fan view!!! huggles

neoangelwink
04-14-2004, 12:29 AM
oh yeah blackchococbo u rock!!!!

MoonLitDemon2
04-14-2004, 05:38 PM
MoonLitDemon2 You were a cute Kyo!

thank you! and you were a very cute Yuki-kun ^_^ :heart:

MoonLitDemon2
04-14-2004, 05:43 PM
oh! and Kairi G and Yummy! awesome job with the documentries! glad i could be a part of it ^_^
AND! number 18! hopefully see you next year too ^.^
LOVE YAH!

yukitoLeonheart
04-14-2004, 05:58 PM
I have so many people, and some I didn't meet but I know now who WOWED me, we just have to meet up at other conventions

NeoAngelWink it is always my pleasure, I swear, you are so sweet and just angelic, you make me almost want to cry. I couldn't help but not get you soup when I heard you were down. I was like, I need to take care of her.

Starwind824 As always, you are the man, and the luckiest guy I know. You guys were so cute, I missed you dancing :'(

Studmaster I met you and I was like hahahaha you look so normal in your street clothes

DJRANMA Man I love seeing you, it's always a blast, I loved the skit and it was amazing

Ali ACK, I always see you on here, you looked too different in your French outfit, If I would of known I would of been more social, you were gorgeous...... kudos

Kurthy133 I met you in the artist alley and said congrats on the award and you looked different out of costume, like a little too cute <.<. Your bf is adorbable. I so need to get shot's of your group esp you, I LOVED the outfit. That did not count as flashing, you did something so accurate, if anything, that dedication is what made the difference.

Jil and "the guy" haha 1 year and happy bday. You guys should of done couples shots, but you were Kin when he was Sauke, and you were Sakura earlier. I am so sorry I couldn't get more decent photos. I <3 seeing you guys.

RX03 You are a gentleman, and amazing. Thank you for helping out everyone and making sure Aer wasn't like killed by cars. BTW, you are lucky you told me, I am getting that artbook Sat.

Aer You really are just adorable. It was an honor to photograph you and see the costume. I really hate how it was your first time and you didn't know how to explain the work you put in, You definately deserve something, gives you prize

OSHI I so need to make you a pin, or we need to buy one <.< I am actually growing my hair out so I can do Scar....... I al so am doing Winry, scary huh. BTW, mass watch ordering soon

Jtari I saw you in the skit, he said hit him and gave you permission! you should of been like WHAM!!!!!!!!! jk, I really need to be more social, I am VERY shy.

HEERO I loved your skit, and I have luvry pics for you and your group, esp the luvry wufei :)

Rikkux You rocked, that photo is one of the best from what I took, and now you can be like "I am such a gorgeous Temari" and have even more scarier fanboys.......wait, that's a bad thing <.< I think

Lafiel You rock! AH I am so commisioning that picture I talked about. I have like 50 pictures to give to you because you let me practice shooting when you were in the artist's alley. Thank you.

Patrick aka chairman san, bows You are an amazing Renamon, and you run one mean con. Thank you, from me and everyone. You couldn't of picked a more amazing artist either. Maybe next year my site will be open and I can be press and photograph lot's more, I am actually writing a report of the convention which will be up soon

Rukawa You have so many freaking costumes, I love your collection.

The Luna girl Wow, you are cute. You rock......just wow.

DressDragn AMAZING GROUP WORK, WE NEED TO DO LIKE PRETEAR the shoot someday.

Kairi G AHHH I need to get a shoot of you w/ chibi killstick, I am so sorry it didn't fit.

Ender the artroom was the best artroom 4evr hahahaha We need to perfect our songs and get money for it. I have a cute picture of you.

Lindze I have the most embarrassing picture of you, and I am going to put it up and be like G3NK1 G4NG PWNS J0O

Number 18 I always see you and then you disapear like 1 minute later, I was at the castle and going to say DBZ RULES but you just..... disapearred.

makonurikoryoko I didn't know you were going!!!!! you need to tell me things like this, people seem to neglect it like "I am going to AB" or "your car exploded"

Black Ninja (Shadow) Dude, you play the same amazing style as always, how could I not know it was you. your fingering and jamming out is always so skilled. I swear, you need to team up with a group and do the FF song Vivid from FF unlimited, only decent thing in that series.

I know I am forgetting people, but I am just bad

ByronSpiegal
04-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Ender : sorry didn't recognize you @ 1st ;_; 4give me

Kiryuu: Laff it up Yuki boy you're next

Kurthy133: Outsanding cosplay work as always

Ali: 1 word, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Weevil: You're arse is mine @ Otakon

to all my fangirl Arigoto and see you @ otakon

Anyone I missed I see to it on my next post

Rukawa
04-14-2004, 11:33 PM
Rukawa You have so many freaking costumes, I love your collection.

Lol thanks.. even tho some of them I made it up like that day cause of how terriblely bored I was and didn't want to wear the same thing again in the same day... Plus needed excuses to try those hair dyes ^^

Initial Diesal
04-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Shout Outs Go To Just about anybody but I'd just like to point out the people I love. Yeah that's you, also if you don't know who I am. I'm Ki Kuru Kitty, yeah that name doesn't really exist anymore and I miss it. But that's me, so people who can't remember my name. I don't care, anyway. Also people from Guilty Gear Photoshoop, you guys rock. So does the Animerica photographer, he rocks.

Oh yeah, one Witch Hunter Robin girl, I never said hi. You probably don't know me, but I still got a smile on Sunday. Hi :cool:

Ranma Saotome
04-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Whoo hoo!

Mad props to number18, Oshi, JTARI, uhm.. AnnaNeko, the whole NYO Cosplay crew that went, uhm, Kurthy, Lialia, Rukawa, err uhm... Aer! You huys made the 4 1/2 bus ride up worth it! If I forgot to shout you out, I'm sorry I forgot, iy's early and my brain isn't functioning right...

EDIT: Props to Schala, I loved your Robin! :3

Healer Kou, were you the Dark Mercury walking around? O_o

lialia
04-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Rukawa= I missed rooming with you but i had a great time during the time we got to hang out. thanks for wearing ryuichi on fri night to match my noriko *huggles*
Kurty133= i wish i coulda found you sooner than sat night but we should definately hang more during noncon times too
Ali= it was nice to actually get to talk to you ^^ youre a great cosplayer
suou and Tyjildown =dude i could never find you guys newhere ^^; and believe me i was looking 5 min is not enough time to hang out with you crazy 2 *loves on the grunty*
Studmaster= as always it was nice to see you i know you didnt have the best of time this con but hopefully you dont feel it was a complete bust :/ *hugs*
Jtari= it was great to see you jess ^^ that was one big mallet *thwack*
Ranma= *waves* didnt hang out much but it was nice to see you
Rhi_chan= im always hearing about you so it was finally nice to get to talk to you ^^
seiya= ive always admired your cosplays so it was great to get to meet you youre definately great to hang out with
Jacksusername=Im sorry we didnt get o talk but i only saw you for a split second at the meeting and i had to scram cause i was meeting people for dinner ^^ we all need ot hang out more before the semster ends and everyone goes home
Ang= it was nice to see you again and ill hopefully be seeing you at the fairy photoshoot ^^
Ben= silly boy and your magic glowstickthings
Neoangelwink=lol you are too cute i still cant believe you stuffed all your hair underneath that teeny tiny wig
Chibirinoa=i bow to your warior yuna O.o im soo completely impressed
yukitoleanheart= Im the luna girl ^^ hehe your plant pretear is soo pretty and im sorry about you problem at the con *hugs* i hope everything is ok for you
Oshi= it was nice seeing you for a little bit

makonurikoryoko
04-15-2004, 12:15 PM
makonurikoryoko[/B] I didn't know you were going!!!!! you need to tell me things like this, people seem to neglect it like "I am going to AB" or "your car exploded"

^o^ I swear I told you! heh, even go look on your photoshoot thread, I said I'd be there :P Oh well dear ::hugs:: I'll have to see you some other time :heart:

Ranma Saotome
04-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Lialia, slow down... :3

number18
04-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Number 18 I always see you and then you disapear like 1 minute later, I was at the castle and going to say DBZ RULES but you just..... disapearred.

lol yeaaaah. :eeek: I was REALLY cosplaying Flash at the con.

Did anyone see a short-haired chick running like a maniac up and down the stairs right before the dances each night? Yeah that was me, doing the newsletter thing.

blueNINE
04-15-2004, 09:36 PM
oh yeah blackchococbo u rock!!!!
Thanks for the shout! It was good to see you again.

Black Ninja (Shadow) Dude, you play the same amazing style as always, how could I not know it was you. your fingering and jamming out is always so skilled. I swear, you need to team up with a group and do the FF song Vivid from FF unlimited, only decent thing in that series.Danke...! I might just have to check that song out. Regardless, I'll be playing plenty of music at Otakon.

blueNINE
04-15-2004, 10:04 PM
A shout out to all my peeps who are on the forums, the folks I met, and my roommates. No, for serious -- you know who you are (I hope).

Also, a shout out to cool folks Marisa, Kelly, and Mike who were on staff at the convention.

neoangelwink
04-16-2004, 01:45 AM
lialia u were really cute ^^ it was fun dancing with u.

BondagePenguin
04-16-2004, 02:00 AM
I wanna say Hi to anyone that didn't run away or hide from me, you guys were cool...I call Ota-hack

Mesoian
04-16-2004, 12:35 PM
::Wavity::

Shout out goes to everyone I saw from the Cosplay.com meeting and the Guilty Gear XX photo shoot. I thought my dinky camera wouldn't be able to handle outdoor pictures, but the ones from the photoshoot were the ones that came out the best. Ironic.

yummy
04-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Kairi-chan- hehe these are too much fun. glad we got the spend the weekend but sad my costume bombed. oh well at least im still the rockinest wakka around!

hailo-neechan - har har. i live with you and we've discussed this a thousand times but i'll still say you rocked! you were the best Lulu there sis!

JacksUsername - yay for interviews! now we get to start the editing process! thanks for participating!

MoonLitDemon2 - thanks so much for helping in our little documentary! you were too kyute!

Kurthy and her ParaKiss group - hehe you guys were amazing!! Hailo and i had fun following you around. (we aren't stalkers, really ;) ) i hope you got to do pictures on the staircase! that would be so kool if you did! im sad i didnt get to see you flash the audience! congrats on the award!

and to everyone who got to do the chicken dance in the lobby after the masquerade! that was too funny!

if i missed anybody im sorry! im so new here it's not funny so i dont know anybody's pennames!! ::cries:: i love you all!

huggles!~ yummy

Starlite_Nyte
04-21-2004, 08:13 AM
Hum.... my shout outs are going to suck, cause I dont know most of you yet (haha... Im new) but anyways I wanted to thank Hikura for the cosplay.com meeting (and for being nice to me there), The Man who was dressed as Ranma at the meeting seemed like a fun person to know (by the way, your website is great), and Vitamin_T it was nice meeting you and I hope we get to hang out at some point.... Thanks to everyone else who was nice to me as well... I am sure I met a lot more of you and your costumes were all great.

AmetenshiK
04-22-2004, 09:50 AM
I am never on teh cosplay.com >>

Shout-out-ness :D

MichelaOMG U R T3H HOT COSPLAYER GUY XDXDXD glad we finally got to hang out for more than like, five minutes this time

MikaMY YAOI PARTNER IN CRIME <3

Rukawa Glad I finally got to meet you in the ne_cosp clubhouse I didn't think that you would recgonize me lol ^^

JTARI Glad I got to meet you too :D Yaaaay someone who is randomly perverted like me and lives near me @_@ we r 2 cool XDXDXD

[B] Seiya [B] You rock :D We were hanging out randomly throughout the weekend <W/ Magenta, the guy whacking off in his hotel room, after the masq. at like 1AM sunday when we finally realized we met last year @_@>

[B]RyuichiNG[B] We finally met too :D *Dances* YOUR MANA COSPLAY IS THE SEX!! XD and that EGL one you wore in the masq...I dont know who it was but yeah :D

[B] Na-Chan and Everyone Reading Trigun Yaoi @ 2 AM With Me In the Lobby [B] You all rock :D We need more random yaoi circles at 2 AM @ various cons :D XD

if i forgot anybody then i am sorry @_@ you'll get over it

RyuichiNG
04-22-2004, 09:57 AM
YEA!!! ^^

People:

Steph: I love you!! And your panties are hot

Mika: Still the prettiest man ever.

Kuri: Still the prettiest woman ever...

Lindsay: CUTEST SAKURA ON THE PLANET HANDS DOWN!!! ::bows::

Kyle: So young... and corruptable

Kurthy: I WUBBLES YOU!!!

Arashi: Hope I didn't bug you too much with the whole stalker thing... XD

Lynette: George... and you... and perfect... I can't wait to see Seiji

Mike: ^^ You and your camera...

Alex: RAVE!! That's all I have to say.

Jimmy: Still Aladdin.. but Asian...

Jese: Isabella rocks!! And it is okay to have a fixation with dragqueens.

Sean: Best, suave guy there... It doesn't get much better than that. And I'm glad you enjoyed watching me get chased around with a glow stick.

Others: Kendra, Lorin, Anya, anyone else who i talked to or stalked... ^^

Ranma Saotome
04-22-2004, 10:22 PM
The Man who was dressed as Ranma at the meeting seemed like a fun person to know (by the way, your website is great).

Hehehehe, thanks! :)

Starlite_Nyte
04-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Hehehehe, thanks! :)

Your welcome, I am glad I got to meet you!! I look forward to seeing you at future cons... hopefully you will remember me or something hahaha.

AmetenshiK
04-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Steph: I love you!! And your panties are hot

XD

I am glad that you enjoy my panties >D

and BTW you need to come on AIM so you can show me because you "foufn the cutest thing ever"<--in your own words, typos included XD

Ranma Saotome
04-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Your welcome, I am glad I got to meet you!! I look forward to seeing you at future cons... hopefully you will remember me or something hahaha.

Well next time you see me, scream Ranma and glomp me. ^___^

Recca-sama
04-24-2004, 09:40 PM
I'm going to give out a couple of shouts
ChibiRinoa - Hey wanted to say I LOVED your costume, and that sword you had was ausome. It was fun to dance with you on the balcony during the mascurade

Aer - I also loved your costume! I am upset that i missed your act during the mascurade I was in the back, also it was fun to pose with you at the FF photoshoot

Person cosplaying as Yuki - I am soooooo sorry If i freaked you out during the chicken dance on the balcony, you seemed very confused when I spun you around ^^;

person cosplaying as Halloween Sora - your costume kicked ass! I was really upset when you didn't win, it was fun to hang out with you and your mother is wicked nice! XD

All the people danceing on the balcony during the mascurade - OH MY GOD DID WE HAVE FUN OR WHAT!!!

Maria - I am so glad that you sold alot of artwork in the Artist Alley, well no wonder girl you rock!! Also can I steal your boyfriend some time XD

Matt - I'm sorry I was being all giggly around you! lol Its just you are sooo hot and your art rocks!! XP

Emily, Erin, Clare, Mariessa, and Sami - omg Anime boston was a blast!!

Mitch - your mother is a bitch, I am so upset that you couldn't come to AB

Adam, Joe G., Joe C. Josh, Pete, and all the other guys I know - It was a blast to hang out with you guys! I am hoping to see you next year. IN COSTUME XD!!

...ok I don't think I am missing anyone

MoonLitDemon2
05-02-2004, 08:02 PM
MoonLitDemon2 - thanks so much for helping in our little documentary! you were too kyute!

YOUR WELCOME *huggles* and thanks ^_^ you weren't to bad looking yourself ^_~ lol :dance: :heart:

Mystic Blossom
05-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Ok, here's my list!

Kairi G and Madame Tonberry: Thanks for hanging out with me!

Anna Neko: I kept running into you, and that's a good thing. You're awesome!

That Mayune guy: If you wanna beat me, better start working now! Bwahahaha!

Everyone who took my picture: You guys rock! Thanks for recognizing a poor little Miho.

Everyone who let me take their picture: Fwee you were all so awesome.

Millie: Yay for Hyatt's spastic coughing!

And everyone else who I talked to and met. I love you all and I can't wait to see you again at future cons!

Dewy
05-03-2004, 08:37 PM
Ok, here's my list!

Kairi G and Madame Tonberry: Thanks for hanging out with me!

Anna Neko: I kept running into you, and that's a good thing. You're awesome!

That Mayune guy: If you wanna beat me, better start working now! Bwahahaha!

Hahah, I figured it was you from your icon. I was the wind pretear, hello. ^.^
You've already started on Mayune? Aaah, the competition...@.@

Mystic Blossom
05-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Hahah, I figured it was you from your icon. I was the wind pretear, hello. ^.^
You've already started on Mayune? Aaah, the competition...@.@

Yup! I'm mostly donw with the vest, cept my sewing machine needs repair. As you can see from my sig, I plan to wear it at Nekocon! It was great meeting you, Dewy! You were the first person I got a pic of, I think.

Michela
05-17-2004, 10:46 PM
I know your on here somewhere Sailor Astro, the S.Moon, and the awsome Neptune at the SMoon Club house! Eventhough we were eh... just chillin it was fun! I really enjoyed the Violin that Neptune played. Also the one gamer kid that got kicked out by a GM.... and the Looking for Yaoi sign guy were funny! It was all entertaining! We should do a club house again next year. (I'm sorry I'm really bad w' names)

::: Dies::: *_* Thank you kindly for your compliments! I was the Sailor Neptune at the Sailor Moon Club House. ^_^ Though I could only be in attendance for a few minutes (I departed somewhat early to change into my Rosiel costume for the masquerade... it honestly took me an hour. o.O) I brought my violin not only to be an appropriate Michiru, but also to attempt to entertain bored con-goers (though it was distracting, at times, to both myself and the staff members... therefore, one of my friends dubbed me "the insanely distracted Sailor Neptune" on Friday, after I was unable to hear at least three people request pictures... if any of you are reading this: I grievously apologize. XD)

Regarding shout-outs, I have many, but methinks I can manage most on one message. ^_^

Katie/Alexiel: Thank you for being my companion for the entire convention... Mike was occupied with other friends to be my con-bitch at Anime Boston 2004, and I am extremely gracious that we could spend time together (I loved seeing the progress you made at your sewing skills! It was an amazing affirmation.) Thank you for dying of heat and thirst with me at the legendary hour long wait for the elevators on the stifling fourth floor. ("I [CENSORED] KNEW IT!!!oneoneone" That water was cursed, I say! We should find our empty cups and frame them on our respective walls, "Onee-chan." XDXDXD)

A huge greeting now goes to Katie's little sister (methinks her name was Colleen) and her friend (Annie is her name, as I remember) for being insane and harassing Yuber with us. XD

Chris/Yuber: Yet again, your costume (and lovely personality) is in dire need of praise... you are the greatest. *_*
Katie/Michela: "Say 'fabulous.'"
Chris: "[Apprehensive] Do you have any alterior intentions for that?"
Katie: "[Shakes head innocently] Not at all."
Random friend: "[To Chris] How's it going?"
Chris: "Fabulous. It's all going fabulous."
Annie: "That was choreographed, wasn't it?"
It was not. XDXDXD
If you are reading this, methinks you left a watch in my hotel room... if you did, (I still have it and am prepared to send it immediately when requested) please PM me and we can make arrangements.

Kelly/Draco: Wai! Encountering you is always a joy, my eternal Pleather Sister. ^_^ Thank you for all of the confidence you granted me in my Eternal Neptune costume... without your council, I would have been hanging my head all day.

Neoangelwink: As always when I see you at conventions, you are the the most lovely and kind person to encounter.

JTARI: You are my hero. *_* WE SHOULD THUG OUT OLD SCHOOL STYLE AT MORE CONVENTIONS!!!oneitalliansausagesone!

Magenta/Mana_Blue_Rose: Thank you for being a Rosiel fan... I very much enjoyed meeting you and Kaede in your remarkable Dir en Grey costumes at Anime Boston! Long live J-rock Cosplay!

Mike/Gackt_Chowder: :::Tearry-eyed::: I must share with you immense gratitude at allowing me to store my gargantuan red bag of corrupted properties (luggage ^_~) in your room on Friday and Saturday... you are a greatly valued and spirited friend to have. (Though you know I already informed you of this at the convention... I must reiterate. ^_^) "Hoogly Boogly" XDXD

Kuri/Sadistic_Mana: It was wonderful to meet you! (Mike had described you as the Mana incarnate between BAAF '03 and AB '04... I was pleased to see that he was correct. ^_^)

Bethany/RyuichiNG: Your costume of Myoubi from Alichino was gorgeous... (I'm planning a Tsugiri for... someday. ^_^) Honestly, I thought my Rosiel costume could not compete with yours in regards to craftsmanship (The skirt and hat rendered me speechless.) In the end, I'm glad we both shared a bit of masquerade glory. ^_^

Katie/Zan: I hope you know that I will never stop telling you how astoundingly beautiful your and Ali's Rose of Versailles costumes were... Your costumes were my favorites of the convention, without question (though it is somewhat embarassing to admit, you are my role model and I can barely believe I have had the opportunity to meet an amazing costumer like you.) I was overjoyed to have seen you there!

Yuugi/Bunny Yue: *_* I adored both of your costumes (your Yue was the best I have ever seen in person and one of my favorite portrayals of Yue overall... I'm simply in love with him!) Thank you for feeding my nerdy Yu-Gi-Oh obsession. XD

Merri/Seramyu Sailormoon, Cadene/Seung Mina, and The Jens as Xianghua and Sophitia: (Of course, I address you as a group XD) There are no other words than "amazing" to describe all of you... I am extremely overjoyed to see you all at every opportunity, especially at conventions.

Ranma Saotome: Thank you for never failing to be curteous to my insane antics (and for taking the lovely pictures!)

David Ng: I absolutely adore your photography... I am lucky to have been the subject of a few of them and to have met you.

Mike/Rukawa: You are adorable. ^_^

Sailor Astro: Thank you very much for inviting me to the Sailor Moon gathering! As I mentioned above, it was a wondrous outing for we SM fans.

Seiya/Ender: I am privaledged for you to have accosted Merri/Sailor Moon and I for greetings and photos! Fellow Sailor Stars fans are always welcome amongst my friends. ^_^

Nick/Guts: Yes, anime fans *do* adore your costumes! You have improved in bounds since the last convention, and the swords you make are superb, always a spectacle to enjoy when seeing you in costume!

Stick Fairy/Naa-chan: It is always a joy to find you at conventions! I'm glad we caught up on all old news.

Steph/Ametenshi: LONG LIVE THE CIRCLE OF PORN. XDXDXD

Arwen/Masquerade judge: Words cannot express how thankful I am for you to have recognized the labor I have poured into my costumes... you are wonderful, and I loved your Arwen costume. ^_^

Pretty Sammy: Thank you for giving candy to a parched Rosiel cosplayer. Your bubbly personality was adorable. XD I am still flattered that you would travel from Pennsylvania to attend Anime Boston!

Mel/Alexiel: 'Tis always a pleasure to meet with you and share our love for Angel Sanctuary cosplay.

And to all those whose names I have forgotten: (namely the tall Ah! My Goddess cosplayer to whom I spoke after the masquerade and the random guy from Maine that approached me after the cosplay.com meeting XD) a hearty greetings!

I know I'm forgetting many people, (if I did, yell at me XD) but that is the present list. XD I apologize for flooding the message board, but I simply love my friends and all I meet with a positive light at conventions. ^_^

Michela
05-17-2004, 10:52 PM
MichelaOMG U R T3H HOT COSPLAYER GUY XDXDXD glad we finally got to hang out for more than like, five minutes this time[/QUOTE]

OMG U R SO RIGHT I AM A MAN OF DRIPPING TROUSER CREAM. XDXDXDXD You are definitely one of the most entertaining con friends ever... next year, with my genuine ID of EXTREME HOLINESS, we must procure and read more scandalous literature from the Dealer's Room. XD

Michela
05-17-2004, 10:53 PM
MichelaOMG U R T3H HOT COSPLAYER GUY XDXDXD glad we finally got to hang out for more than like, five minutes this time
OMG U R SO RIGHT I AM A MAN OF DRIPPING TROUSER CREAM. XDXDXDXD You are definitely one of the most entertaining con friends ever... next year, with my genuine ID of EXTREME HOLINESS, we must procure and read more scandalous literature from the Dealer's Room. XD

Lindze
06-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Lindze I have the most embarrassing picture of you, and I am going to put it up and be like G3NK1 G4NG PWNS J0O

whaaaa/?!?! oh crap! haha this i gotta see....

and Ender...you and your friend rule! i'll see you guys at otakon in artists alley. everyone in artists alley was really cool, even tho the location sucked.
i cant wait to see the nicer artists alley next year.

and i'll be back next year, selling hats en mass at anime boston! ^_^ look for me there! :heart: