PDA

View Full Version : C.com Photo shoot?

Reiko
04-12-2004, 07:34 PM
anyone gonna come here look I made the thread ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
04-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Hopefully I can make it to a C.com photoshoot...most likely on a Saturday ;)

Midknight
04-12-2004, 11:24 PM
I'll be there... You better make sure I am! lol

dollssoulkirie
04-13-2004, 05:37 PM
If I'm going to AMA (and cosplaying), I'll go.

Ne, Midknight, what costumes are you going to do at AMA? Miyu and Sally have been your big ones lately, did you finish any others?

Midknight
04-13-2004, 06:50 PM
If I'm going to AMA (and cosplaying), I'll go.

Ne, Midknight, what costumes are you going to do at AMA? Miyu and Sally have been your big ones lately, did you finish any others?

Well, I have Nanami (school girl outfit) from Utena about 50% done. I have the wig and I have the shirt nearly complete (all but the blue-green flap and the hem). I would probably have the skirt completed by now if I hadn't ruined the fabric while trying to lighten it with bleach lol. I also have Yura of the Hair from Inuyasha in the works. I have the dress mostly made and the glove thingys, and I have the wig... still need to do the foot/leg wraps and the sash though. I plan to have both outfits completed by AMA since I have friends doing costumes from the same shows.

I've put the other costumes that I've been working on slowly (Terra and Edgar from FF6) on hold for now... Maybe by Otakon *sigh*.

What about you?

dollssoulkirie
04-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Well, I have Nanami (school girl outfit) from Utena about 50% done. I have the wig and I have the shirt nearly complete (all but the blue-green flap and the hem). I would probably have the skirt completed by now if I hadn't ruined the fabric while trying to lighten it with bleach lol. I also have Yura of the Hair from Inuyasha in the works. I have the dress mostly made and the glove thingys, and I have the wig... still need to do the foot/leg wraps and the sash though. I plan to have both outfits completed by AMA since I have friends doing costumes from the same shows.

I've put the other costumes that I've been working on slowly (Terra and Edgar from FF6) on hold for now... Maybe by Otakon *sigh*.

What about you?

Yea! If I go, I want to see those costumes. I'm a big fan of Utena and I like Yura from Inu Yasha. (It's Aunna, one of the people you met at Nekocon, if you want to know.)

I can't sew, so I have no real plans of cosplay for AMA. But if Cat finishes my gothic lolita outfit, and my friend Laura finishes my Suikoden 2 costume, I'll do those. My Suikoden 2 costume is Annalee, a little singer from a troupe of musicians. And the gothic lolita outfit revolves around a corset my friend, Laura, convinced me to buy from Fredrick's. There's a possiblity that I might have Black Mage Rikku and Gun Mage Rikku as well before then.

Giant Alucard
04-13-2004, 10:14 PM
I'll be there, but i dont know which costume, lol.

Flute
04-13-2004, 10:18 PM
I'll be there most likely. Depends on how satisfied I am with my finished Watari.

Well, I have Nanami (school girl outfit) from Utena about 50% done.

You're doing Nanami? That's Awesome. ^_^ Kristi and I are trying to do Anthy and Utena in time for Anime USA.

Eurobeat King
04-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Reiko: Since I'll be helping Admin with the cosplay.com photoshoot at Fanime that same weekend, I won't be able to be there to form one.. If Studmaster goes to AMA, perhaps he can gather people up for a photoshoot there. If he's not going, Reiko, did YOU want to be the one to organize a gathering? You can wear your wedding Yuna costume spread-out and have everyone just gather around you.. heehee ;)

Reiko
04-17-2004, 09:53 PM
well Al I guessI can see what stud wants to do. but I'll be happy to organize one.

yes since Sat is one of the biggest days what about Sat around 3 ish? *has to think of a place to meet up though.*

anyway dont worry Agents... youre gonna be there MUAHAHAHA!!!

lolThanks Al for the suggestion.

MonoyashaJLA
04-17-2004, 09:55 PM
true...doesn't take much for her to stand out in that wedding costume...I wouldn't mind helping her seek out and idententify C.com people for the photo shoot...

Reiko
04-17-2004, 10:01 PM
LOL too bad im not taking the wedding dress....well I dont think I am anyway..

alright Agent S and Agent Stripes are on the prowl!

UnwantedKikyo
04-18-2004, 10:30 AM
hahaha ^_^ you def. couldnt miss u in that dress...plus I have the big mouth so I caould like yell "COSPLAY.COM PHOTOSHOOT NOW!!!!" haha ^_^; katsu me and midknight almost missed it but we found each other and were like WHERE IS ITTT!!! haha ^_^;

ainslye
04-18-2004, 09:39 PM
3rd mixx reporting in.
Emi 3 thinks a c.com shoot would be wonderful. Is Saturday the Fruits day? I guess if we're doing a walk-on then it would make sense. *shrug* But who will take the pics? ^_~

Reiko
04-18-2004, 09:42 PM
good piont 3rd mixx. I guess I always could.. I suck at using cameras.. but I'll take them.

yup Fruits for us is on Sat so y not?

Tora
05-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

<_<

Ok I can't leave it at that. I dunno what to WEAR. Leik... omg... ^_^ I'll be there. Or probably be killed by the rest. Of course we'll all probably end up missing it, even IF Reiko plans it. It just seems to be our 'style' as of late.

^_^

ainslye
05-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Last year we *were* the shoot, Tora.

Reiko
05-02-2004, 01:10 AM
okay yeah piont taken but ....okay well yea piont. I'll prolly be late

yukitoLeonheart
05-02-2004, 06:22 AM
I cross my fingers Studs can make it, he is a pro at this. If not.....uh........do you guys want me to handle the shoots for the convention? I do a decent job and I also do individual photoshoots. I mean, I am more decent then nothing......yea that sounds about right.

Reiko
05-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Sure if you want to help I say go for it ^_^

UnwantedKikyo
05-02-2004, 08:21 PM
YESH!!! GO FOR IT MY MATTS MATT!!! great ness of an oppertunity!!!..or howevers ya sphell it...heheh!

yukitoLeonheart
05-03-2004, 05:48 AM
I so will, also, Tora and Reiko, I want a photoshoot of Reiko as a guy and you, Tora! as a girl, maybe like Rikku. Seriously, I have all these pictures of you as a gorgeous guy, You need to pimp yourself as a gorgeous girl.

Tora
05-03-2004, 07:27 AM
I so will, also, Tora and Reiko, I want a photoshoot of Reiko as a guy and you, Tora! as a girl, maybe like Rikku. Seriously, I have all these pictures of you as a gorgeous guy, You need to pimp yourself as a gorgeous girl.

LOL Awww.. We'll see. I've retired both Rikku costumes, and now my line-up is all male! I might pick a female character for Otakon, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'd appreciate a photoshoot! Those pics you took at the last picnic were more than decent.

yukitoLeonheart
05-03-2004, 12:33 PM
yar, you flatter me.......seriously, you should see Reiko's, she looks so Angelic

Reiko
05-04-2004, 08:20 PM
lol aww thank you ^_^

lol but I'll stick with my girl costumes lol

ladysubaru25
05-07-2004, 01:12 PM
yup Fruits for us is on Sat so y not?

:eeek: Are you guys talking about a Fruits magazine-esque shoot where ppl. all dress like crazee kogals from Shibuya??!?

If so, I'm planning on wearing some "fruitsy" stuff to AMA one of the 3 days, so I'm in. ^_^

And as for a C.com shoot, just let me know where it will be, and I'll definitely go... wearing whatever costume I happen to be wearing to AMA. (Hope I can finish Pink Subaru in time...)

Hey, yukitoLeonheart, I remember you from AnimeNext '03 (cosplay!) I have to remember to say "HI" if I run into ya!

Reiko
05-11-2004, 08:31 PM
umm Fruit basket cosplay...

Fory-san
05-12-2004, 12:57 PM
I say that around 3PM on that Saturday would be sufficient for me. Is there going to be a Inu Yasha photo group there by any chance? ^^

UnwantedKikyo
05-12-2004, 01:48 PM
there can be probably if u like...but the fruits basket one I have the summer school girl version of Hana!! ^_^ haha

Reiko
05-12-2004, 09:04 PM
well our Inuyasha group is going, but I dunno about at the c.com shoot. we'll be the group with the big fricken kirara ^_^ if you see us in our inuyasha group costumes

dizzylizzy
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
how about this.....

main lobby 3pm. since it's a new hotel, no one knows where anything is except the main lobby. ^^ gather there, then we can move outside or something or somewhere not too far form the meeting area. like..... aim for 3pm. we'll wait until 3:15, then make our move. : )

ummm.... by any chance.... when are we wearing the fruits?? and ummm... GIANT ALUCARD!!!!!!!!!! when are you wearing auron?!?!?!?!

Fory-san
05-13-2004, 11:32 PM
well our Inuyasha group is going, but I dunno about at the c.com shoot. we'll be the group with the big fricken kirara ^_^ if you see us in our inuyasha group costumes

That sounds like a fun idea! BTW, did you guys happen to be at NekoCon by any chance because there was this Inu Yasha cosplayers with someone dressed as a Kirara there too. ^^

yukitoLeonheart
05-13-2004, 11:43 PM
yea that's them........they are known in their cool circle as the agents..........but the cooler name is Reiko and the funky bunch.

btw, I have my album online until I can get my webpage of cosplay quality going.

http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v73/SugoiCosplay/

See, I want to try to get a whole convention of photos of that quality. I now have an amazing flash so I can control lighting, so chances are it will work. Where is Studs >.<, there needs to be professionals at this convention, not like ultra rookie photographer Matt.

dizzylizzy
05-13-2004, 11:43 PM
That sounds like a fun idea! BTW, did you guys happen to be at NekoCon by any chance because there was this Inu Yasha cosplayers with someone dressed as a Kirara there too. ^^

that would be them.

yukitoLeonheart
05-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Wow, we posted at the exact same moment, weird.............

dizzylizzy
05-14-2004, 01:06 AM
Wow, we posted at the exact same moment, weird.............

we have special powers. dun dun DUN! lmao

::Grins:: the agents. cool? lol i dunno about that! lol just a big group of friends being geeky and doing what we love. ^^

i can't believe it's 2 weeks away!

Fory-san
05-14-2004, 04:31 PM
LOL You don't know how many times I've done that on other forums with some close friends of mine! It's spooky when you do! XD But seriously, that Kirara was amazing and I look forward actually posing for pictures with it (if I can get my patterns in time...God I hope FedEx is fast enough... ^.^:;)

NekoZidane
05-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Yes, we Agents are cool. ...I think.

But anyway, I'll be in the pool most likely if anyone wants to come and get me for some pics of mah (non)sexyness.

I know I'll forget everything about time, place, physical being, etc. so someone remind me repeatedly when I get there.

Thanks!

Reiko
05-14-2004, 08:41 PM
we have special powers. dun dun DUN! lmao

::Grins:: the agents. cool? lol i dunno about that! lol just a big group of friends being geeky and doing what we love. ^^

i can't believe it's 2 weeks away!*groan* 2 weeks... >_< man so much to be done in a lttle time...

Giant Alucard
05-14-2004, 11:04 PM
I know how you feel Reiko, lol. And Dizzylizzy, it looks like I'll most likely be wearing auron on friday , but if you want me to wear it at a certain time I could move stuff around since I dont have any definite plans...

yukitoLeonheart
05-15-2004, 01:38 AM
Actually, if you wear Auron I would love to get a photoshoot outside if it's a gorgeous day, your Auron is absolutely superb.

I also want some photoshoots with pretty much everyone on here, all your costumes are so gorgeous.

I still say Tora needs to pimp something gorgeous and feminine like one of her gorgeous Rikkus, also..... are the two Yunas (Lizzy and Reiko) bringing their Summoner and Wedding Yuna to the convention. I would love some photos with you guys and the group.

Flute
05-15-2004, 07:52 AM
I feel left out for not having seen GA's Auron. >.> I definately must see it at AMA.

So this photoshoot is everyone from cosplay.com that's going?

dizzylizzy
05-15-2004, 08:18 AM
I know how you feel Reiko, lol. And Dizzylizzy, it looks like I'll most likely be wearing auron on friday , but if you want me to wear it at a certain time I could move stuff around since I dont have any definite plans...

well, then i shall have mine on friday too. lol i just would like a few pics. ::has no idea what poses though:: lmao

I still say Tora needs to pimp something gorgeous and feminine like one of her gorgeous Rikkus, also..... are the two Yunas (Lizzy and Reiko) bringing their Summoner and Wedding Yuna to the convention. I would love some photos with you guys and the group.

i'm bringing summoner.... jaime's not bringing wedding dress. she's bringing her theif. she didn't bring it down with her last nite so i can only guess that there will be no wedding yuna. lol pain in the butt to get into, move around... ::snickers:: poor girl.

but yah... i'll prob wear summoner both fri and sat since right now i'm bringing only a coupls costumes. go figure. ^^

So this photoshoot is everyone from cosplay.com that's going?
most likely. AMA is rather small. last year the whole c.com shoot ended up being all the DE and MD people that hang out. O.o go figure. at least this year there are more peeps! JOY!

ladysubaru25
05-15-2004, 08:24 AM
umm Fruit basket cosplay...

Ok. I get it. Please don't think me stupid or anything. Okay. Maybe I am an idiot. Should have known...

Anyhoo, Japanese street fashion "cosplay" would be interesting IMO. A friend of mine and myself did it an AnimeNext last year, and lots of people actually "got" what it was supposed to be. Wish I would have taken pics.

Good luck with the FB shoot.

Giant Alucard
05-15-2004, 12:33 PM
yukitoleonheart, that would be awsome. I'm definitely up for that, lol.

Yuna
05-15-2004, 06:12 PM
FYI, unless this is approved by Admin himself, it may not take place with "Cosplay.com" in the title. I suggest one of you PM Studmaster to make sure he wants to take part in this before you make solid plans.

dizzylizzy
05-16-2004, 01:16 AM
most interesting. thanks for the heads up. ^^

::ims studmaster and such::

(understands the logistics of the using name and such) in any event.... we can all still get together have a shoot... just call it a cosplayer shoot or something. ^^

Tsumanne
05-16-2004, 08:55 AM
Even if we can't get it Officialy Sacntioned we can still have a private group photo shoot. Just don't put a Cosplay.Com logo stamped on it and we'll be fine.

dizzylizzy
05-16-2004, 09:47 AM
that's what i was thinking too... but at any rate. crisis adverted. stud isn't going to AMA, i pmed admin. i hope you guys don't mind, i rather took it upon myself to be the main person for the shoot. i figured it would be easier that way on a lot of levels. ::blushes::

Tsumanne
05-16-2004, 10:27 AM
It's better to have one represenative rather than multiple people with different plans pestering Admin.

UnwantedKikyo
05-16-2004, 11:49 AM
yea true.....I agree good thing u did this b4 us lizzy or we might a couple people buggin admin w/ diff. ideas ^^; hehe

Fory-san
05-17-2004, 12:51 AM
All righty, it sounds good. What time have we finalized for the shoot now?

dizzylizzy
05-17-2004, 01:07 AM
it was posted at the top of the last page. ^^

3pm in the lobby

Fory-san
05-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh, so it is. ^^; Thanks, I really need to pay attention to posts more often. ^^;; lol

UnwantedKikyo
05-18-2004, 10:42 AM
so lizzy u gonna drag the gang over there too since ur in charge of this??? lolz ^^' *imagines lizzy running around the con dragging all the agents to the lobby* hahahaha funny

dizzylizzy
05-18-2004, 08:41 PM
lol i do anyhow. jk jk. i tend to keep everyone in a time frame if at all possible. AMA is possible. ::Grins:: otakon.... you can forget that. time goes out the window! lol

Flute
05-19-2004, 10:42 AM
Okay, 3pm in the lobby. I got that... now what day was it? lol

dizzylizzy
05-19-2004, 05:17 PM
saturday. >> ^^

UnwantedKikyo
05-20-2004, 01:16 PM
haha great icon lizzy!!! lolz ^^'

Ok everyone read now its 3pm on sat. in the lobby.....not repeating for lizzy's sake!!! lolz ^_^

dizzylizzy
05-26-2004, 10:56 AM
just a couple days left before the con. i hope everyone is ready. ^^ don't forget to stop by the photo shoot!!!!