PDA

View Full Version : Read or Die?

Jun_Kazama
04-13-2004, 01:14 AM
I've been planning a Maggie costume for the masquerade and just checked the site today and there's a crapload of japanese guests that worked on that particular anime. So yeah, I was wondering if anybody else was going to cosplay as any of the characters from either the OAV or TV series.
I've only seen Yomikos and a few Miss Deeps before.

Ali
04-13-2004, 01:21 AM
I'm hoping to do Yomiko... I've been dying to redo my vest since I first found one to use. I think Hil is going to be my Nancy-san as well... With any luck we'll get them done. ^^

tohru_tohru
04-18-2004, 06:16 PM
I'll be going as Yomiko Readman as well, just not sure what day yet. Probably the day of the panels, Saturday?

Natsuki
04-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Yay! Maggie!

I'm torn between Michelle and Anita...

I'm more built like Michelle...but I'm all short like Anita. XD

I adore the whole R.O.D universe!

I've been planning a Maggie costume for the masquerade and just checked the site today and there's a crapload of japanese guests that worked on that particular anime. So yeah, I was wondering if anybody else was going to cosplay as any of the characters from either the OAV or TV series.
I've only seen Yomikos and a few Miss Deeps before.

Jun_Kazama
04-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Ah cools, hope to see your costumes ^_^

Yay! Maggie!

I'm torn between Michelle and Anita...

I'm more built like Michelle...but I'm all short like Anita. XD

I adore the whole R.O.D universe!

Heh, I say do whichever one you want or like the best, and not based off which one you look more like. I'm still doing a maggie costume even though I'm only 5'2"..^_^"