PDA

View Full Version : Future Updates?

Medra
04-13-2004, 03:47 PM
I've noticed that updates on the main site is going pretty slow, such as the cosplayer database. When do you think that future updates will be done?

Admin
04-13-2004, 04:24 PM
Soon. I'm currently working on too many new things for the site to even list. You'll see some new stuff start to roll out this month.

Ami Yuy
04-25-2004, 06:04 PM
Is the re-implementation of the costume list/profiles (I can't even remember what it was called now) in that? I really miss being able to see other people's costumes like that, not to mention that I would like to be able to see my own to get the information.

Admin
04-25-2004, 11:29 PM
Yep, the costumes are in it. The costumes are still there, just hidden. I want to finish most of the front-end stuff before I flip the "features" switch back on again. I'm really hoping to have all the structure done by May 1st so I can start bringing stuff like that back up again. So far I'm still on target for that date.

Ami Yuy
04-25-2004, 11:48 PM
Cool! Thanks for all of your hard work on this site! Not to mention putting together things like the Picnic!

It's all very much appreciated!

Medra
04-26-2004, 11:48 AM
^_^ I agree. Thanks a lot, though not everybody says it, we all appreciate it. You rock.