PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon (AND MORE) cosplay group

TsukiGuujin
11-19-2002, 02:08 AM
Hi! I'm one of the founders of a new cosplay group called Yume No Densetsu (Legendary Dream). Our website is http://www.angelfire.com/empire/yumenodensetsu. We're avidly looking for new members! We're based in Colorado, but we'll accept members from pretty much anywhere, as long as they are able to make it to the mandatory convention in Denver (Nan Desu Kan, in September). We don't just do Sailor Moon costumes, but that's a big part of what we do. We're casting for Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Saturn as well as the Amazon Trio and Pegasus for our musical that we're planning.

For Anime Iowa 2003, the members we alread have are doing the Amazon Trio, but the parts are still up for permanent grabs. ^^

We're doing Cyberland Malice Mizer for NDK next year, and already have all five people, but anyone else can be backup dancers. ^^

We hope to get some new members!!

~~ Tsuki Guujin ~~

katchoo
11-19-2002, 11:19 AM
*bounces over* Yay!! Glad to see you here! Tsuki is really cool, and this group will be really fun! ^_^

Sakura
11-19-2002, 05:33 PM
Aw, darn ._. I would never be able to get all the way to NDK from New York... there's some people in my school who go to that con but they hate Sailor Moon ^_^;; I, on the other hand, am a HUGE Sailor Neptune cosplay person. I wish I could join you!

Maryssa
11-19-2002, 11:40 PM
You're planning a sailormoon musical for NDK this year? Wow thats funny, Yume No Senshi at www.yumenosenshi.org (http://www.yumenosenshi.org), who have been around for a while, have a full 2 hour musical already planned as a guest performance...

TsukiGuujin
11-20-2002, 01:56 PM
Oh, GOD not this year!!! *sweatdrop*

CERTAINLY not this year!! But eventually.

For NDK this year, we're doing Malice Mizer costumes. And I know Yume no Senshi. Their musical is completely different from our planned one.

Sorry for confusion, that's not this year at all. ^^;

~~Tsuki Guujin~~:crylaugh:

katchoo
11-20-2002, 05:22 PM
hehe ....I like your pic Tsuki. *poke* you're it. hehe

sailor-moon
11-21-2002, 02:11 PM
wish i could help, but im in NY^.^ plus even if i could, i only do sailor moon/tsukino usagi ^o^

Usagi

layne
11-24-2002, 07:54 PM
I remember seeing you guys at NDK this year. Very cute ^^ I was the YnS Seiya/Fighter.

sailor-moon
11-24-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by layne
I remember seeing you guys at NDK this year. Very cute ^^ I was the YnS Seiya/Fighter.

layne!!!!!!ahhhh!!!!hi!

Usagi

TsukiGuujin
11-26-2002, 12:38 AM

And you make a REALLY GOOD Seiya! *impressed* I actually have sort of known Chris and Kimberly for about two years....I wanted to join Yume no Senshi, but I am not very good at anything except Usagi/Sailor Moon. (a couple of my friends say I look a lot like Anza...the resemblance isn't much in a Hotaru costume though, is it!? *laugh*) So I didn't join. I can't wait to see YOUR musical, though. Ours is SuperS Season, not Stars. And we may never get it done, but it's nice to have goals.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

TsukiGuujin
11-26-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by katchoo24
hehe ....I like your pic Tsuki. *poke* you're it. hehe

Aww, do you? It's a Q-Chan! There aren't enough Petshop of Horrors fans...*sigh* But I made the pic myself! Can you tell? ^.^

*wants to do Petshop of Horrors costumes for Yaoi Con next year* FEAR THE POWER OF THE YAOI GOODNESS!! :devil:

*tag* You're it now! Email me, I have some questions. ^^

~~Tsuki~~

katchoo
11-26-2002, 12:46 AM
k i'll email you manana and I'll be online tomorrow too.
btw...dreams are good.

*tag*

Maryssa
11-26-2002, 08:00 AM
Oh god layne joins the insanity

layne
11-26-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by TsukiGuujin
And you make a REALLY GOOD Seiya! *impressed* I actually have sort of known Chris and Kimberly for about two years....I wanted to join Yume no Senshi, but I am not very good at anything except Usagi/Sailor Moon. (a couple of my friends say I look a lot like Anza...the resemblance isn't much in a Hotaru costume though, is it!? *laugh*) So I didn't join. I can't wait to see YOUR musical, though. Ours is SuperS Season, not Stars. And we may never get it done, but it's nice to have goals.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Thanks for the compliment!! That's very sweet of you to say ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing what your group does in the future. I hope that you keep everyone updated!

Maryssa,
Ehehehehe...*jumps into the insanity*

sailor-moon
11-26-2002, 08:58 PM
oh kamisama,........... layne,maryssa, ...pst! neh, lets us moonie cosplayers take over.........lol^o^

Usagi

TsukiGuujin
11-27-2002, 12:27 AM
*pokes the experienced ones* I've been struggling with my Usagi wig...it won't work right! Any suggestions? ^^ I'd appreciate them.

And yes, we will keep everyone updated! I'll post pictures of the Petshop of Horrors costumes we're planning, soon....and as soon as I get paid, the Helios costume has top priority! *is aghast at the many costumes she must make* Ah, well, such is life, ne!?

*skips off humming Syunikiss to herself*
~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Michi
11-29-2002, 02:05 AM
OOH. Petshop of Horrors. I'm doing that. Someday. Yup. *scratches head*

TsukiGuujin
11-29-2002, 04:05 AM
We'll be at Yaoi Con doing the Petshop of Horrors costumes...I see so few! *sad* I wish it was more wellknown, but then again, I don't...*laugh* I LOVE that Kuja, btw, Michi!! I really do! *will eventually do a Trance Kuja costume*

*prays she wins the lotto so she will be ale to afford all this crap!*

*finally dreamt up what our skit for NDK next year will be and is rather happy with herself* Oh, GOD, how sad I am! That's a YEAR AWAY! I have no life. *sigh*

*flies away on little Q-chan wings, munching strawberries*
~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Michi
11-30-2002, 01:59 AM
I wanna be Count D someday. I can do the androgynous guy look. XD I just have to decide on an outfit. ^_^;

Thankyou! ^^ Hee, Trance Kuja is lovely.. I'd love to attempt it someday, but I have so many other ideas right now. x.x;

TsukiGuujin
12-02-2002, 12:55 AM
*sigh* I completely understand...I've got nine costumes to make in the next 6-8 months, only four of which are mine!! D is one of them. I can do the androgynous guy look, as well. *laugh* It's not all that hard...

I think Silver will be the first-ever Leon costume, however. I've never seen one. Granted, Leon Orcot is one of the most BORING characters costume-wise...but still! I don't think Count D looks right without him. ***AVID YAOI FAN***
The easiness of the Leon costume is made up for by the annoying hairstyle!!

I'm getting better with wigs, though. *points to her Cyberland Mana wig* Hopefully by next year I'll be able to do something like Leon's hair!

Damn, do I talk too much!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Maryssa
12-02-2002, 01:54 AM
tsuki: what about the wig are you having problems with?

TsukiGuujin
12-02-2002, 01:43 PM
Um...which one? ^^;;

I can't get the Usagi odango right. >.< I made a good one, but the odango are on the back, instead of the top. It was a ten dollar Halloween wig, so...it wasn't *too* bad. It took about an hour. Not long. Anyway. I can't get my "Official" Usagi wig to look right. I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong.

And I can't even BEGIN to figure out the Hawk's Eye wig. *BAFFLED*

If you (or anyone) can help, I'll love you forever! *bats eyes*

Arigatou!
~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Genki_Usagi
12-02-2002, 07:40 PM
Sailor Moon cosplayers yaay!!! I don't remember that I was gunna say. ~_~

sailor-moon
12-03-2002, 01:02 PM
well, there are a lot of ways to style the sailor moon wig, which are easy and look great!!! i do it on my own hair sometimes*.* but if you really need some help, e-mail me and ill e-mail ya some ways to do it.

Usagi

FlameSniperRei
12-03-2002, 01:53 PM
have any of you seen Sera Myu in Japan? I have - twice, and I'm going again this winter, I'll let you all know how it goes. Too bad Nao won't be there though - she totally remembered us cosplaying the previous year. ;_;

sailor-moon
12-03-2002, 02:34 PM
unfortunetly im only going to japan either august or next dec. -.- i was going to go this dec. but with classes and all, its kinda hard^.^ im still in high school, i want to go when i can enjoy myself, and just kick back and relax, which is why im most likely going in august. isnt the Comiket(spelling?) around that time????

FlameSniperRei
12-03-2002, 04:14 PM
yes i believe so, they have comiket 2-3 times a year and the summer one is around August. ^.^ I am attending the December one. We're going to cosplay Sera Myu there with our Japanese friends Barbie and Kaie, I'll post pix here as soon as we're back - they have a full myu cast including me and my sisters. *excited*

ooo... and I heard tho that you have to change at comiket (like in a locker room or something) and they're super strict about weapons/accessories, like anything you have can only be 1 foot in length x_x* And there's a cosplay uh fee of 600 yen (roughly $6). ~.~** That's like really wierd to me but it's probably because there's zillions of cosplayers there. O.O*

sailor-moon
12-03-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by FlameSniperRei
yes i believe so, they have comiket 2-3 times a year and the summer one is around August. ^.^ I am attending the December one. We're going to cosplay Sera Myu there with our Japanese friends Barbie and Kaie, I'll post pix here as soon as we're back - they have a full myu cast including me and my sisters. *excited*

ooo... and I heard tho that you have to change at comiket (like in a locker room or something) and they're super strict about weapons/accessories, like anything you have can only be 1 foot in length x_x* And there's a cosplay uh fee of 600 yen (roughly $6). ~.~** That's like really wierd to me but it's probably because there's zillions of cosplayers there. O.O*

so if i drag along my moonie outfits i have to change there? *.* its ok though! ooh ooh!!! i hope you have loads of fun when you go!!!!!take lots of pictures i want to see!!!!!!^o^ is it really cold during the the december comiket?

TsukiGuujin
12-04-2002, 02:09 AM
have any of you seen Sera Myu in Japan? I have - twice, and I'm going again this winter, I'll let you all know how it goes. Too bad Nao won't be there though - she totally remembered us cosplaying the previous year. ;_;

I've only seen the videos, although I'd LOVE to see the show! Too bad plane tickets are too damned expensive! -.-

We're hoping that by 2004 we'll have a full Myu cast! Right now we only have Usagi, Rei, Ami, Mamoru, Setsuna, Neherenia, and Hawks Eye. *sigh* I hoped that posting here would get us more members. I need to figure out more ways!!

*walks off, deep in thought*
~~Tsuki Guujin~~

FlameSniperRei
12-04-2002, 02:33 PM
Sailor-moon,
yessssss i hear that the weather in Japan in december is veryyyyyy cold O.O, like it snows there. Where I come from (southern CA) we only see snow in the mountains so this is going to be an interesting experience. I hope the "cosplay" area is indoors because I think i'll be a popsicle if outside..especially in a senshi fuku!

The August Comiket is probably the better one to attend, though it does get extremely humid in the summer. But since your going to wear fukus and what not it should'nt be too bad ne?

^.^ I'll def take lots of pix!!! and thanx, I'll try to have fun despite the freezing weather! ;)

sailor-moon
12-04-2002, 04:53 PM
Sailor-moon,
yessssss i hear that the weather in Japan in december is veryyyyyy cold O.O, like it snows there. Where I come from (southern CA) we only see snow in the mountains so this is going to be an interesting experience. I hope the "cosplay" area is indoors because I think i'll be a popsicle if outside..especially in a senshi fuku!

The August Comiket is probably the better one to attend, though it does get extremely humid in the summer. But since your going to wear fukus and what not it should'nt be too bad ne?

^.^ I'll def take lots of pix!!! and thanx, I'll try to have fun despite the freezing weather! ;)

oooh! coldness!^.^i hope for your sake its inside too!^.^ yea, im leaning towards the august one^.^ and yea, its better for me to wear the fukus in august instead of dec., i get sick very easily in the winter -.- so wearing short skirts isnt going to help. ^.^ i want a bunch or pictures of barbie!!!!! ^.^ she's such a great sera myu sailor moon cosplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!but there are also others that are good at that, you, your sister, your group. ^_^ by the way, are there any more sera myu musicals? sorry im not up to date on the musicals, im just starting to get into it and with luck ill have my eternal sailor moon myu style done by otakon. ^o^ :p

FlameSniperRei
12-04-2002, 05:24 PM
:D yes there are! I haven't seen the latest one though, the Mugen Mistress Labyrith ( i cant recall the entire name for the life of me) but I have the 10th Anniversary Musical on DVD *.* (it was a present) that musical is really weird lol. I don't know the title for the one coming out this winter, I'll post a review here if you guys want ^.^ !

Whats your favorite Sera Myu so far peoples? Mine is Sailor Stars and also Tranyslvania no Mori!

sailor-moon
12-04-2002, 09:05 PM
:D yes there are! I haven't seen the latest one though, the Mugen Mistress Labyrith ( i cant recall the entire name for the life of me) but I have the 10th Anniversary Musical on DVD *.* (it was a present) that musical is really weird lol. I don't know the title for the one coming out this winter, I'll post a review here if you guys want ^.^ !

Whats your favorite Sera Myu so far peoples? Mine is Sailor Stars and also Tranyslvania no Mori!

^.^oooh! i must get. but anyways what i meant was, when are they in japan^.^and where, i really want to see one live. and i can still choose, to either go to japan for comiket or the musical. ^o^

FlameSniperRei
12-05-2002, 12:53 AM
OH! ^.^*

They have a musical every season. I'd have to check the official bandai site for that but usually sera-myu.org and other fansites have the listing there too. There's usually one in Janurary, April (sometimes or it's a fan event they'll have) and August. They go on for a month and at different locations but the "home" stage is in Ikebukoro (near Tokyo). I've only been the the summer musicals in the past, this will be my first winter musical.

Comiket usually is around the same time Myu is which is a good thing so you'll most likely catch it when you go :D ! You can buy your tickets at the box office in the Sunshine City building in Ikebukuro. ^.^ It's on the theater floor and i think that's 3 or 4 but I forgot ^.^*

TsukiGuujin
12-05-2002, 02:30 AM

My favorite is Yume Senshi, Eien Ai, Saturn Fukkatsu! (the one my group is eventually planning) I don't know why, but I love it! I'm also partial to Anza in general. She's my favorite Myu Sailor Moon. *has been told I look like her, and is flattered*

I love Barbie and Kaie! I want to see more pics of them. ^.^

*is still thinking of ways to attract members* >) *so devious*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Tanith 1st
12-05-2002, 03:07 AM
Wow...more of you guys...jesus. youd think there would be some adults on this fethin page.

TsukiGuujin
12-05-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Tanith 1st
Wow...more of you guys...jesus. youd think there would be some adults on this fethin page.

What, I must be a kid because I like Sailor Moon!? Why is that!? I'm an adult! Sheesh...

*walks off grumbling*
~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Tanith 1st
12-05-2002, 03:23 AM
Feth...if you are an adult...why dress up as a character from a kids show? I thought kids grew out of that "dress up as the whore on TV" phase... well, whatever floats your sick little boat.

TsukiGuujin
12-05-2002, 03:30 AM
Feth...if you are an adult...why dress up as a character from a kids show? I thought kids grew out of that "dress up as the whore on TV" phase... well, whatever floats your sick little boat.

What the HELL does it matter? We do so to have fun. We think the costumes are pretty. WE like the songs. Whatever!? What would YOU dress up as, oh high and mighty ADULT? Growing up doesn't mean I have to be a tight-ass does it? *wonders whose boat is sicker*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Tanith 1st
12-05-2002, 03:37 AM
As it would seem, you think I enjoy dressing up. You are sadly mistaken. I find it insanly funny as hell that an adult would waste their free time prancing around like a 5 year old in a freakin skirt and high heels. You could be doing so much more with your life, and maby even get some respect in the world.
And thus, your boat seems to be docking in pervert port.

L to the 3rd
12-05-2002, 04:10 AM

yer mom floats yer boats.

Sailor moon is..16 years old..at the end
of the last episode, smart-ass.

Maryssa
12-05-2002, 07:34 AM
Amazing. You live in Japan where not only did cosplay originate, but the mean age of cosplayers is -much- older than america. And you're still shocked that people (mostly young teenagers) do it here. Why dont you go complain to them; most japanese cosplayers are at least ashamed of their hobby and hide it from their families, workplaces, etc. If people on this board were worried about those who disagree with the hobby, they probably wouldnt even make the boards. You also seem to assume everyone here makes it a big part of their life. Well sorry, I have a real career and would certainly be fine without cosplay...hell, I could give it up any time; i simply sew costumes when i get a little free time since its a creative outlet.

You tell people here to do something better with their lives, yet you have nothing better to do but come to a board for something you dont approve of and complain... wow sure, i'm gonna be so offended by your trolling.

Admin
12-05-2002, 08:24 AM
Tanith has been removed from the site.

Also, he's posting from San Francisco.

Adella
12-05-2002, 08:57 AM
We're going to August Comiket!! LONG LIVE SAILOR JAMBOREE! the original Sailor Scout performance team! :D *throws roses all fangirl like*

katchoo
12-05-2002, 11:57 AM
Congrats...I want to go to August Comiket also. Where did you go to arrange for all that?

congrats again...

Hi Tsuki *glomp* hehe

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Aeris
We're going to August Comiket!! LONG LIVE SAILOR JAMBOREE! the original Sailor Scout performance team! :D *throws roses all fangirl like*

OMG!!!aeris!!!im going to the august one!!! haha!guess ill see you there^o^

rei, thanx for the info, yea im ddeffinetly going in august then^.^

L to the 3rd
12-05-2002, 01:41 PM

^_^; are...
Who wan'ts to see Cloud do La Soldier XD
btw..thanks for steppin in Aeris! That person was just asking for a fight.

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
^_^; are...
Who wan'ts to see Cloud do La Soldier XD
btw..thanks for steppin in Aeris! That person was just asking for a fight.

cloud+ la soldier= FUN

Adella
12-05-2002, 03:34 PM
rawr I will be seeing both Usagi and Chrissy at comiket? COOL! I won't feel so dumb being unable to speak Japanese.

FlameSniperRei
12-05-2002, 03:38 PM
O.O holy crud people! I missed the whole tanith thing...darn i wanted to tell him off too ;_; !

Anyways oooo we're going to the december comiket thooo ;_;

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 04:25 PM
rawr I will be seeing both Usagi and Chrissy at comiket? COOL! I won't feel so dumb being unable to speak Japanese.

lol^.^ my japanese sux!*.* aeris lets hang when we go!!!!!!^o^ yea, rei, you would have told him off/scared him^.^ :thumbsup: you guys wont be going to the august one at all? not even a slight chance? :cheers:

katchoo
12-05-2002, 04:37 PM
*peeks in* would you all mind if a friend and I join? My friend is moving to Japan in Jan, so if you need a place to stay we can probably stay there.

layne
12-05-2002, 06:16 PM
Well...welll...I'm going to Ushicon...mrahahahaha! Yes, ushi, as in 'cow'. That's Texas for ya. Yeeeehaaaw! *wrangles a bull*

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 07:03 PM
Well...welll...I'm going to Ushicon...mrahahahaha! Yes, ushi, as in 'cow'. That's Texas for ya. Yeeeehaaaw! *wrangles a bull*

layne... your wierdness scares me! LOL^.^:thumbsup: ::hugs:: i love your new seiya wig by the way.

katchoo24: when are ya going to japan???

FlameSniperRei
12-05-2002, 07:04 PM
O.o i didnt know ushi con stood for cow con? lol!!!!!

FlameSniperRei
12-05-2002, 07:10 PM
hey guys i was thinking about some sort of "Sailor Moon Cosplay Alliance" website for all Sailor Moon Cosplay Groups in America.

What do you guys think?

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 07:12 PM
that would be such a great idea!!!!!!!!

Michi
12-05-2002, 07:52 PM
Ushicon's mascot is even a cowgirl. Like, as in something like a catgirl. Not the horse riding one. Her name is Ushiko. ^^; I was going to go to Ushicon, but now I just can't afford it. x_X

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Michi
Ushicon's mascot is even a cowgirl. Like, as in something like a catgirl. Not the horse riding one. Her name is Ushiko. ^^; I was going to go to Ushicon, but now I just can't afford it. x_X

aww^.^ that sux^^ but hey, youll be at otakon, and that con kixks some major a$$ ^.^ katsu too right?

layne
12-05-2002, 08:11 PM
*laughs* It's in Austin, which is a pretty hip town despite being in Texas. Moooo. All us cowboys out here gonna git tugether fer some wild greased pig catching contests! ....and anime, of course ^^

sailor-moon: Thanks! I like my wig! I just need to...fluff it a little..*fluff*

Rei: I think that the SM Cosplay Alliance dealio is a fabulous idea ^_^

sailor-moon
12-05-2002, 08:26 PM
fluff fluff fluff,...thats a fun word!!!!

FlameSniperRei
12-05-2002, 09:55 PM
:D thanx guys, I think I will proceed with this idea. I think it'll be cool that SM cosplayers can share ideas, thoughts and what not. ^.^ Plus we have to show the world that Sailor Moon is not over yet!

L to the 3rd
12-06-2002, 12:21 AM
dang guys that hate SM, they are just
scared cuz the senshi are all tuff girls that can whup their butts.

katchoo
12-06-2002, 12:57 AM
hey guys i was thinking about some sort of "Sailor Moon Cosplay Alliance" website for all Sailor Moon Cosplay Groups in America.

What do you guys think?

I think that's an awesome idea!!

...I don't have a definite date for going to japan, but I would like to go to see the august comiket. Also I would LOVE to see a live sera myu *never have seen one*

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
dang guys that hate SM, they are just
scared cuz the senshi are all tuff girls that can whup their butts.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Maryssa
12-06-2002, 10:40 AM
Gina: this is a wonderful idea, and would show that no one is trying to better anyone else in sailormoon cosplay. Can I volunteer to make the website?

Gates-of-Time
12-06-2002, 11:13 AM

What do you guys think?

wow! I think that is a great idea!
There are so many groups, and unfortunalty, some of them seem to silently attack others. So it would be great to get them all together and show that we are all in this for the same thing.. the love of Sailor Moon, and for fun...

But that is just my two cents.

Andrea

Maryssa
12-06-2002, 11:21 AM
yes, i fully agree.

katchoo
12-06-2002, 11:45 AM
wow I didn't know there was hostility in the world of sera myu performing groups. I think also this would be a good way to let people know that there are some groups that they could join if they would like to.

layne
12-06-2002, 02:42 PM
It's like..moonie bonding...moonie bondage? Hahahaa...oh man...I'm such a freakin' dork.

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 03:04 PM
It's like..moonie bonding...moonie bondage? Hahahaa...oh man...I'm such a freakin' dork.

but we all still love you^.^ your a lovable dork!!!

FlameSniperRei
12-06-2002, 04:25 PM
*.* yay!

That would be awesome Maryssa!!!!! :D
There are many many Sailor Moon Cosplay groups out there. but they are..scattered, divided, leaderless...*pauses* er too much Lord Of the Rings for me *ahem* but we should unite together to share our love and show our support for the manga, show and the musicals.

Look for more updates with this, Maryssa and I will work out the details ^.^ *claps*

*baps Layne* :P lol!

L to the 3rd
12-06-2002, 04:27 PM
*breathes deeply* "it is a gift..... why not use it against
the enemy?"

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 04:32 PM
oooh^.^ me like LOTR .... crissy is the BEST legolas!!!!!!!!!!^o^

FlameSniperRei
12-06-2002, 09:26 PM
Sailor Moon Cosplay Alliance!

OK guys! Calling all Sailor Moon Cosplay Groups!
I need some info from each of you. Basically this website will list all the Sailor Moon Cosplay Groups in America and also we'll have a message board dedicated to Sailor Moon, and Sailor Moon cosplay and also for individuals looking to join a group or create a new group.
Maryssa has kindly voluneteered to create the website, thank you Maryssa!

Please fill out the following info:
Group Name:
Group Description:
Conventions Attended (as a group):
Number of Members:
Website Address:
Contact email:

and post a picture of your group here so Maryssa can use it on the website! (if you don't have webspace, please post it to your cosplay.com gallery and link it here) Please contact me or Maryssa if you have any questions!

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 10:54 PM
i PM'ed you the info^.^ just now^.^

Maryssa
12-06-2002, 11:04 PM
do you think we should make a new topic for this?

sailor-moon
12-06-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
do you think we should make a new topic for this?

yea! go start it maryssa!!!^.^

Genki_Usagi
12-07-2002, 02:44 AM
um, yeha, just in case you weren't sure, mr. Tanith 1st, but you're on COSPLAY.com..............I think you're lost. Either that or majorly confused on what cosplay is. o.O I mean, why are you here if you think cosplay is stupid? I hope that rocket scientist job is going well for you, seeing as how you never have any fun in your life and dedicate it all to studying and crud. ^_^

L to the 3rd
12-07-2002, 03:42 AM
Tarnith got banned already. ^_^;

Morrissey
12-07-2002, 03:45 AM
Tarnith? Sounds like the name of a mythical creature like a minotaur.

katrinastrife
12-07-2002, 08:46 AM
>>There are many many Sailor Moon Cosplay groups out there. but they are..scattered, divided, leaderless...*pauses* er too much Lord Of the Rings for me *ahem*

LOL! ^^* "One crystal to rule them all, one crystal to find them..."

^^* I wanna be in on this!

TsukiGuujin
12-07-2002, 10:23 PM
It must be so nice to be able to afford all those conventions, like Comiket! I'd kill to go! I really would. *cries*

Hi, Katchoo...*pokes you* I have a GREAT costume idea for you! But it is Top SECRET! So pm me, we'll colaborate, okay?
*hugs you*

And thank you to whoever kicked Tanith. Bastard. -.-

I really hate people like that, but all of you here show me what cosplay is all about. *is happy*

So, yeah, back to the "Raise Convention Money for Yume No Densetsu" fundraiser! And the "Find Members for Yume No Densetsu" fundraiser, as well.

:crylaugh: ~~Tsuki Guujin~~:crylaugh:

TsukiGuujin
12-07-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by katrinastrife
>>There are many many Sailor Moon Cosplay groups out there. but they are..scattered, divided, leaderless...*pauses* er too much Lord Of the Rings for me *ahem*

LOL! ^^* "One crystal to rule them all, one crystal to find them..."

^^* I wanna be in on this!

Yes, too much! *laugh* But we can't all be one group, can we!? OH the arguments!! *laughs again*

And ours is so little right now. It's more of a small circle than a group.

I think Sailor JAMboree is the leader, more or less, because of how awesome they are...*ENVY*

Of course, I don't just do SM cosplay. I do lots of stuff. So I'm not THAT jealous. I'm just playing.

I'm also just rambling, aren't I? *LA LA LA*

*skips away*
~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Maryssa
12-07-2002, 10:32 PM
We dont just do SM cosplay either.

But again, this isnt about who is better or who the leaders are... its meant to unite the groups that all have a common interest.

TsukiGuujin
12-07-2002, 10:47 PM
I never meant to imply that it wasn't! I haven't seen all the SM groups, so my judgement is biased! *laugh* I don't really think SJ is best...because I'd have to see the ALL to know! But they are awesome.

*feels stupid because my message came out all wrong*

Woo! One of my hidden talents: messing up words.

~~Tsuki~~

FlameSniperRei
12-09-2002, 12:25 AM
lol it's okay, yeah i meant that we have to unite everyone with the same interests, not form a huge group or anything ^.^*

TsukiGuujin
12-09-2002, 12:27 AM
^^

I am dumb sometimes, I admit.

*tries to think of a convention to take her Rosiel costume to...* I wish I lived in California. -.-

~~Tsuki~~

Genki_Usagi
12-09-2002, 01:06 AM
heh, I feel stupid, Thanks Chrissy. ~_~* *hides under her bed*

sailor-moon
12-09-2002, 01:11 PM
I never meant to imply that it wasn't! I haven't seen all the SM groups, so my judgement is biased! *laugh* I don't really think SJ is best...because I'd have to see the ALL to know! But they are awesome.

~~Tsuki~~
in my opinion there on top when it comes to sera myu ^.^

FlameSniperRei
12-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Thanks ^.^!

Yeah the SMCA is a way for us to share or fandom ^.^ And we're working on it, thanx for all the submissions!

TsukiGuujin
12-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Thanks ^.^!

Yeah the SMCA is a way for us to share or fandom ^.^ And we're working on it, thanx for all the submissions!

You make sure to tell us when it's all done, yeah? *is excited* Too bad we don't have any group pictures yet. *pouts* Not until AUGUST. That seems like a long time...until I start costume work, huh? *laugh*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

layne
12-09-2002, 05:39 PM
Holy mother, could you imagine an SM cosplay conglomeration of groups, mashed into one gigantic mass of sailor mooness? It's like...Captain Planet...

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE ARE CAPTAAAAAAAIN SAILOR COSPLAY!!!

It's too scary to imagine...*shudders*

FlameSniperRei
12-09-2002, 07:23 PM
ROFLOL!
We'll be a colored mass of raindowness x_x*!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll hurt people's eyes >D to look upon us all!

FlameSniperRei
12-09-2002, 07:23 PM
S M C A..... sounds like Y M C A XD

sailor-moon
12-09-2002, 11:47 PM
Y M C A ^o^ ....S M C A .. go make a song for it!!! lol*.* o.O j/k

FlameSniperRei
12-10-2002, 03:16 PM
XD ROFLOL a theme song !!!!!!!!!

layne
12-10-2002, 07:56 PM
LOL! Let's just hope no one turns this into a cosplay skit!

FlameSniperRei
12-10-2002, 08:42 PM
Too late Layne (well almost!) AX02, Gundam group XD

layne
12-10-2002, 10:17 PM
LOL! Ohhhhhh glad I chilled in the hot tub during that one ^_^

sailor-moon
12-11-2002, 12:22 AM
XD ROFLOL a theme song !!!!!!!!!
yea yea!! a theme song!!!your good at this sort of thing im sure, go make one^o^ lol

FlameSniperRei
12-11-2002, 05:41 PM
>D hehe ok if u guys insist, i will create a SMCA theme song!

katchoo
12-11-2002, 05:43 PM
oh how awesome. then at cons when different groups are there, we can all sing that song! ^_^

Alice
12-11-2002, 07:01 PM
Would love to come and help out with Michiru Kaioh/Neptune, but I'm in New York....sowwy. Good luck, though!

Maryssa
12-11-2002, 10:14 PM
Err *wonders how this thread turned into a open role call...*

FlameSniperRei
12-11-2002, 10:32 PM
lol this is too funny, but really ill change the lyrics of YMCA

Genki_Usagi
12-11-2002, 11:06 PM
*scratches head* boy, I should pay attention x.x

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, YAAY! I like sailor moon too!! awwww ;.; I have nothing to saaaay ;.; so I'll sing!!
boom ba doom ba doo dee doom!
oh yeah!! ummmmmmmmmmmm shoot,
oh yeah! hey, I should not type the first thing that pops into my head, huh? hah! anyway, ummmmm, shoot, I really can't remember. *dies*

oh yeah!!!!! Ginaaaaaaa, Rei-chaaaaaan, take me to Japan with youuuuu ;.; I wanna go some day, SJ trip, next year, let's go, we're not going to AN, let's to go Japan. An entirly American cosplay gorup walking around in japan would be craziness. LOL not like race has anyhting to do with it, they'd be like, "*_* can I getu yu picture" and I'd be like "*_* yeeees, can i get yours????" heee but yeah, we should have one big trip a ye-why am I posting here? lo, we have our own board, i'm smart. *flies away*

Maryssa
12-11-2002, 11:42 PM
hahah omg i love you bri

katchoo
12-12-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Maryssa
Err *wonders how this thread turned into a open role call...*

the original goal of this thread was to cast for the cosplay group yume no densetsu. That is why she was talking about the role.

Maryssa
12-12-2002, 06:43 AM
oh der nevermind i got this thread confused with the other SJ one ^^;

TsukiGuujin
12-12-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by MikageAya21
Would love to come and help out with Michiru Kaioh/Neptune, but I'm in New York....sowwy. Good luck, though!

DAMNIT! Why is everyone in New York! *cries* I'll never get any members....

But thankyou, Aya, anyway. ^^

As for the theme song, I agree. Go ahead and make one. ^^

~~Tsuki~~

FlameSniperRei
12-12-2002, 05:15 PM
O.O* LOL Bri. Well if u guys can cough up the money we'll take u next year! ;D

Even tho I don't look "american" they still went crazy in Japan. ^.^

ignats69
12-12-2002, 06:13 PM
I am really interested in cosplay, but I have never done it before. Although I have done theater and musical theater in the past and even won an award...*blush*. :)

I am an avid Sailor Moon fan, but I would be happy to have any part.
If anyone is interested please let me know! :)

sailor-moon
12-13-2002, 12:55 PM
OMG!^.^ if SJ goest to japan in a group that would be so freaken cute!!! ^.^ you guys would get photographs left and right!!^.^ not that you already dont!^o^ lol Bri!!! your such a cute lil air head^.^ yea, now im gonna beg Mamo to take me to AX ^o^ if you guys could assemble a big sailor moon group for AX that would be so cool^_^.

FlameSniperRei
12-13-2002, 02:07 PM
yeah it would *.* !

sailor-moon
12-13-2002, 02:15 PM
hopefully it will happen!!!!^o^

Sapphire Mana
01-13-2003, 06:50 PM

We're doing Cyberland Malice Mizer for NDK next year, and already have all five people, but anyone else can be backup dancers. ^^

We hope to get some new members!!

~~ Tsuki Guujin ~~

Dude!! I spent half the time I was wandering around NDK last year looking for Malice Mizer cosplayers..*snickers*

I came up meeting Mnemosyne-san in the bathroom..*snickers* *waves if she's here!* ^.^ Such a cute Mana!! *^^*!!

As for cosplay, um...I'm Dayna and at NDK I was Yume no Senshi's Usagi! *^^* (*pokes Layne* Seiya! ...*cracks up* best. improv. EVER.) I'll be Heavy Metal Papillion for AO. *curtsey* *^^*

(So many roles and names...causes more identity crises than you'd think :schitzo: xP)

~*~Me

TsukiGuujin
01-14-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire Mana
Dude!! I spent half the time I was wandering around NDK last year looking for Malice Mizer cosplayers..*snickers*

I came up meeting Mnemosyne-san in the bathroom..*snickers* *waves if she's here!* ^.^ Such a cute Mana!! *^^*!!

As for cosplay, um...I'm Dayna and at NDK I was Yume no Senshi's Usagi! *^^* (*pokes Layne* Seiya! ...*cracks up* best. improv. EVER.) I'll be Heavy Metal Papillion for AO. *curtsey* *^^*

(So many roles and names...causes more identity crises than you'd think :schitzo: xP)

~*~Me

I remember you!
I don't know if you saw our skit we did or not...I sang Miss Dream. ^^

I have plenty of Mana costumes planned. Cyberland first. I'm sure you'll see us. We're going to perform an MM song for the cosplay.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

LimeWallace
04-10-2009, 04:15 PM
hey i am making a cosplay group for sailor moon/seramyu fans in the midwest. if you are interested in joining go to freewebs.com/glitterbrightmyu.

long live running around at a con in a mini skirt!