PDA

View Full Version : First time at PMX, first time to cosplay!

AgentONeal
04-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Hi, I'm new to this website and to Cosplaying, but not to conventions you see. My first convention was Project A-Kon in Dallas, TX in 2000. I love conventions. Usually I'm there selling stuff, but not this time!

This time it's for pure entertainment reasons (TM Revolution mainly).

Anyways, I'm going to be cosplaying for the only day I'm there. I'll be Shuichi from Gravitation. Yes, I am a guy, so maybe I can pull it off.

Anyone else going to be attending PMX? Let me know! Always nice to know some people from the online community at a con, those are the best!

Just for reference, I'll be wearing this costume: Here (http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/agentoneal/shuichi.jpg)

The red trench coat and leather pants and what not, only not the white thing because I'm not THAT gay.

Anyways, let me know! IM me! AgentONea1 on AIM! That is all.

dotnull
04-14-2004, 01:08 AM
you gotta do the white thing, thats the best part after all =P

maybe i should give into the (annoying) pressure and cosplay as yuki (from gravitation) one day...maybe.

*drinks pepsi*

AgentONeal
04-14-2004, 02:48 AM
you gotta do the white thing, thats the best part after all =P

maybe i should give into the (annoying) pressure and cosplay as yuki (from gravitation) one day...maybe.

*drinks pepsi*

I'm afraid I'm not that brave. heh. =P

jen_kat
04-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Why don't you just modify the white top a little to make it less flamboyant, but still have it look similar to the costume? You could extend it to make it cover up more of your torso.

Oh, and in other words, I'm also going to PMX. Going as Hyuga Hinata from Naruto.
Good luck with your costume.

Ameria
04-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Yeah for Shuichi!! I was Shuichi from the Manga #6 cover at Ohayocon. ^_^ I must get your picture!! Hm..well as far as I know I'll be walking around as Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece, maybe Uzumaki Naruto, any cross of the aforementioned, and I'm desperately trying to get together a T.M.R. outfit from the Madan ~Der Freischutz~ PV.

Suzushichan
04-18-2004, 07:28 PM
yo, the name's Suzushi. I'll be there as Inu Yasha (probably).

Kira_Yamato
04-23-2004, 04:43 AM
I'll probably hit PMX, mostly for the groups that'll be performing. I'm a SEED fan, so I'm a fan of TMR and Tamaki Nami.

I'll try to pull off a cosplay, though. I've been considering a Sagara Sosuke. (Full Metal Panic)

Reaver
04-23-2004, 09:46 AM
yeah, I've done a few cosplays b4, but I have never been to PMX (and I'm still only about %50 sure that I'm going), but if I go, I'm gonna try to do my EGL and my Gir! XD

AgentONeal
05-06-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm happy to see that so many people are going to be there!

It shall be fun.

One of my goals is to end up on a cosplay website. heh.

=P