PDA

View Full Version : Lipsticks--?

Rei2Rei
04-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Rawr.

For my Mana costume I need BLUE lipstick. I bought some a while back but it doesn't go on blue. It goes on more of a pinkish-red.

Does anyone know of a place that sells lipstick that is really blue and stays (and goes) on good?

Thank!

~Rei2Rei

mikazuki
04-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Wet 'n' Wild does make a blue-blue lipstick. During Halloween time you can also get one by Cover Girl (I bought mine a couple of years ago and freeze it).

You could also forgo lipstick and get a blue makeup cream for theatrical use and use that instead, sealing it with lipstick sealer or makeup sealer.

archangeli
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM
the problem is the Wet n Wild one tastes like turds.... rubberized turds... >_<

try checking out the "theatrical" brands like Ben Nye and Kryolan. I'm positive that they must make a blue lipstick.

bipolarbunny
04-15-2004, 12:14 AM
i made lipstick once with liquid lip gloss and eye shadow ^.^

just don't taste it.

Kokuu
04-15-2004, 04:09 AM
I recommend getting a Ben Nye Color Wheel. It's a little pricy ($25) but it's a good make up investment, and it lasts practically forever. It's not lipstick- but you can use it on you lips, and and works well.

Xanthe Kelsylva
04-15-2004, 03:01 PM
I have a really, really cheap kit of Halloween makeup around here somewhere. Don't know what brand it is, but it has a blue lipstick that works really well. Problem is, this makeup has been around the house for about ten years now and I don't know where it came from.

Romann
04-15-2004, 03:48 PM
There is a make-up line called Black-Opal, and they carry a WILD assortment of lip-colours. They are pretty in-expenisve too, and should be in your local supermarket, CVS, or Wal-mart!

bara no chi
04-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Since this already talks about lipstick..

What brands make a black lipstick and sell to Canada. Becasue I can't find any except at Halloween time... And they don't have any when I went to the drugstores too *crys* i really need some! Or is there an alternative?

~Kisu

darkenedxstar
04-15-2004, 09:21 PM
I bought my black lipstick and it is made by N.Y.C. It comes out black on your lips... (not extremly black but it's sortta fade-ish black) and the color is called Wildberry or something like that. The only thing is that it actually isn't black, it's actually dark purple. It just comes out black. When you remove it off with makeup remover, your cotton is purple. >.> So yeah, just a suggestion, hehehe.

Rei2Rei
04-16-2004, 01:41 PM
I've been searching every where for lipstick. After looking up some of the brands you all suggested I found one type called 'Manic Panic-Siren's Song'. I was wondering if anyone has tried this. It looks really blue.

~Rei2Rei

electra blue
04-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Wet N' Wild! It's cheap and stays blue. And I think the brand N.Y.C. makes cheap blue lipstick as well.