PDA

View Full Version : Orient Express Online at Animazement

GreatSG
04-15-2004, 06:02 PM
I've been to AZ for the past two years, but this year's gonna be even bigger for myself. I've been on staff with Orient Express, an online Anime resourse site since last November, although we've now changed our format and have become an online monthly magazine.
One of our spotlights that will be in our June issue will be the first OE con coverage! Although I originally got a press pass to write features for another website, www.animestudy.com, we're having difficulties over there and not sure when the site will be back up, but if things go good i'll have content for both sites.
Most of my coverage will deal with a report on the con, and questions with the guest of the con, as well as spotlights on other things and stuff that happen during the con's course.

So, this is where any of you come in, we're not to sure about going and interviewing cosplayers and people who are holding fan panels, but we're interested in knowing if this would be a good thing. Hey, who doesn't wnat to be interviewed for a nice online magazine? So if anyone's got suggestions or even reasons as to why we should interview or spotlight ya, drop me a line. Questions/comments highly reccomended. Thanks a bunch!

K. Yoder, The Great SG

QuickSilver
04-15-2004, 10:06 PM
Oh yeah! That sounds great, who wouldn't want to have thier interview in a magazine? ^ ^ Please, interview cosplayers! I wanna be in a magazine! XD

Avanon
04-15-2004, 10:31 PM
Um...kilayi and I still have dibs on your camera for interviewing people with a banana....^_^

Am I still the photomographer?

GreatSG
04-16-2004, 01:30 PM
I'm not to sure about the Banana idea but why not, Jet might be using my video camera though, so Katie can do the Banana interview stuff and you can take pictures for me Avanon, i'll sit in the corner and write down important things. ;p (that just sounds dirty, doesn't it)

Although i'm to usre if I can get any of you into the Press session though, but i'm atleast trying to get a few seats near the front for Cosplay reserved. :bigtu:

Kilayi
04-16-2004, 10:39 PM
yes i will try the banana.... but i dun think i can hold a straight face while doing it... XD
and you can write all you want....XP