PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon Cosplayers going?

Xx Lulu xX
04-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Just wondering if any other Moonie cosplayers'll be going...I'll most likely have Usagi's School Uniform, Serenity, and Eternal Sailor Moon with me for AnimeNEXT.

Maybe we can all get together and have a shoot?

small_lady
04-16-2004, 11:42 AM
i have a black lady costume but i need to fix a lot on it i will bring it if you want me to

Xx Lulu xX
04-16-2004, 11:54 AM
Ooh coolness, that would be awesome!

Zephyrs
04-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Me and my friend are doing some school uniforms (me Usagi/Ami PGSM, her classic Makoto) on Saturday... whee!

Poisonous Intent
04-16-2004, 05:47 PM
my masq. entry with a group is the sailor princess dresses, so far we have a Princess Jupiter (aya), Princess Venus, Princess Neptune and I myself will be going as Small Lady (princess chibi usa) in their manga dresses.

Icy
04-17-2004, 09:37 PM
I might.....be going as Mistress Nine, maybe...-_-;;

small_lady
04-17-2004, 10:04 PM
its seems that sailor moon has made a big comeback this year, have you checked the form for anime next there are a lot moonies there yay!!!

Icy
04-17-2004, 10:36 PM
really small lady? where ::looks back and forth excitedly:: Im not the only one who is *still* obsessed over sailor moon ??!?!?!?!?!??! how happy ^_^!

Xx Lulu xX
04-18-2004, 09:52 PM
:D yay! I cant wait!!

sailor-moon
04-19-2004, 02:33 PM
my masq. entry with a group is the sailor princess dresses, so far we have a Princess Jupiter (aya), Princess Venus, Princess Neptune and I myself will be going as Small Lady (princess chibi usa) in their manga dresses.

omg!! im so tempted to bring my manga princess serenity in this case! *o* or even neo queen^_^

yaar il make mamo wear his lavander Tux XD :: plots::

im sooo happy that there are more sailor moon cosplayers this year^_^ i was afraid it was dying down ;__;

Xx Lulu xX
04-19-2004, 02:53 PM
XD AHah! Took you long enough to find this thread usagiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! XD we must take perteh photos togetherr!

sailor-moon
04-19-2004, 03:44 PM
XD AHah! Took you long enough to find this thread usagiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! XD we must take perteh photos togetherr!

can you say "elegently waisted"? XD BWAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Xx Lulu xX
04-19-2004, 03:46 PM
can you say "elegently waisted"? XD BWAHAAAAAAAAAAA

XD like theres gonna be anythign elegant about it lmao ahahah XD we'll be so perteh-ly waisted ahahah XD we must sneak away from everyone and terrorize the con!

Poisonous Intent
04-19-2004, 06:50 PM
omg!! im so tempted to bring my manga princess serenity in this case! *o* or even neo queen^_^

yaar il make mamo wear his lavander Tux XD :: plots::

im sooo happy that there are more sailor moon cosplayers this year^_^ i was afraid it was dying down ;__;

YEEE! please please please bring your manga princess serenity or your neo queen, that would be a great pic of all the senshi in there princess dresses ^_^ ! We also have a helios and general nephlite know!

Galaxia
04-19-2004, 11:19 PM
like i said, i could go as galaxia -- we'll see ^_^

Xx Lulu xX
04-20-2004, 06:53 AM

That would be awesome if you did, especially if i had my eternal moon done by then...

wardmk
04-20-2004, 11:34 AM
I'd like to come as Princess Hotaru but i might be funny looking!

Xx Lulu xX
04-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I'd like to come as Princess Hotaru but i might be funny looking!

So? who cares, cons are about having fun, so are photoshoots! and besides, the more the merrier

sailor-moon
04-20-2004, 05:05 PM

omg!! dude!! im going as Eternal for a day and my Seiya is being Starfighter! you HAVE to bring Galaxia

AND we have a Tuxedo Kamen! :D you can kill him if you want! rofl

pleaaaassee bring galaxia :D

if you dont..ill flood your LJ with random galaxia comments..dooo iiittt

XD

<3
Usa

Xx Lulu xX
04-20-2004, 05:18 PM
I second the whole galaxia deal! ^^ cmonnnnnnnn pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeeee

small_lady
04-20-2004, 07:19 PM
How cool would it be if we actually had every person from the show at this photo shot!!! my friend wants to do some one from sailor moon but i don't remember who ^.^;

marsie
04-21-2004, 07:39 PM
I am bringing SailorIronMouse! *plots for a Stars gathering*

I might have my PGSM Usagi done by the time AnimeNext comes around. But I am definatly bringing Mouse.

It is debuting at Akon so this will be the second one.

PhotoShoot times? Let me know so I can add to the main list.

Tenjou
04-21-2004, 07:47 PM
YEEE! please please please bring your manga princess serenity or your neo queen, that would be a great pic of all the senshi in there princess dresses ^_^ ! We also have a helios and general nephlite know!

*_* I am so tempted to make a Chibusa costume just so I can get pictures with teh Helios >_>;;;;; but I have WAY too many costumes already XD;;

Lu, I still haven't asked my friend yet, but (hopefully) I will be taking Human Luna and she will have Princess Kakyuu, or instead perhaps I will be Hotaru and she will be Setsuna. it's still up in the air as of now.

-edit- ahh! marsie!! -glomp- I hope you can come! XD I brought my shoujocon pictures to school today, and tons of people loved your Yuna costume (and were quite amazed by Braska)

sailor-moon
04-21-2004, 08:04 PM

weellll if you really want me to i can bring Princess Serenity^_^ im sure by then Mamochan will have Prince Endymion done <.<

Lil
04-22-2004, 10:35 AM
omg!! dude!! im going as Eternal for a day and my Seiya is being Starfighter! you HAVE to bring Galaxia

AND we have a Tuxedo Kamen! :D you can kill him if you want! rofl

pleaaaassee bring galaxia :D

if you dont..ill flood your LJ with random galaxia comments..dooo iiittt

XD

<3
Usa

Yes Galaxia!!! I might have seen you Marsie as Iorn Mouse last year. That costume is awsome! Since I have half the suppies and don't need much fabric, I wanted to do for just a few hours Sailor Star Healer in her fuku. It'll probably be done Fri Morning or Night depending on when the FF7 photoshoot is.

sailor-moon
04-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Yes Galaxia!!! I might have seen you Marsie as Iorn Mouse last year. That costume is awsome! Since I have half the suppies and don't need much fabric, I wanted to do for just a few hours Sailor Star Healer in her fuku. It'll probably be done Fri Morning or Night depending on when the FF7 photoshoot is.

omg you HAVE to bring Starhealer so you can be in my Sailor Moon Stars group XD

TuxedoKamenXv
04-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Yup, I'm gonna be there

Lil
04-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Awsome I'll try to get it done! There's not much I need just the shorts and top, and some ribbon. I have boots, gloves, and the wig already. When are you doing the stars shoot? I'll only be attending Friday, and I'll be lucky if I go Sat. The work is evils.

sailor-moon
04-22-2004, 04:28 PM
Awsome I'll try to get it done! There's not much I need just the shorts and top, and some ribbon. I have boots, gloves, and the wig already. When are you doing the stars shoot? I'll only be attending Friday, and I'll be lucky if I go Sat. The work is evils.

XD ::dances:: :p :: points:: try your hardest to get it done! :D

omigosh! yesh! work is eebbiil <.< :sulk:

Poisonous Intent
04-22-2004, 04:41 PM
weellll if you really want me to i can bring Princess Serenity^_^ im sure by then Mamochan will have Prince Endymion done <.<

heh, I really would be nice if it's not too much trouble otherwise I wouldn't be totally disheartened if you can't bring her along.

Tenjou :(*_* I am so tempted to make a Chibusa costume just so I can get pictures with teh Helios)

NOOO! the helios is mine. lol. actually there's enough of him to go around. I'll be doing the chibiusa manga princess dress, so helios and I match.

wardmk: nooo, I don't think you'll look odd as princess saturn, that be soo cool if you could do it ^_^ lol. pleassssse try. ^_^

marsie
04-22-2004, 07:01 PM
-edit- ahh! marsie!! -glomp- I hope you can come! XD I brought my shoujocon pictures to school today, and tons of people loved your Yuna costume (and were quite amazed by Braska)

*blushes* thank you. I worked really hard on my Yuna. I will be dragging her along for the Final Fantasy Shoots and I will be creating a Yuna swimsuit based on the FFX design. It is coming along good.

I will be there no matter what! I am on Staff. ^^;

I am hosting a panel at the con for SailorMoon so I hope you all can be there!

Tenjou
04-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Hotaru_Kou~ XD;;;;;; nevermind then, but please let me get a picture of you two! that'll be soooo cute *_* if I go as Hotaru, maybe you and I can get one together(?) ^^; only if you'd like to =D

marsie -smiles- it shows. yay! ^_^ I kinda doubt I'll be finished with mine, but I'd like to get started on a summoner Yuna myself, but with the way things are now, I probably will only get to construct one *really nice* costume, and I'm leaning towards that being Rosebride Utena, but if I can get FFX Yuna done, I would really like a picture with you! ^_^ I'm glad you'll definately be there! ^_____^

duckyblues
04-25-2004, 01:11 PM
WAAIIII!!!! ^__________^ Look at all the SM cosplayers *Boogie!* Ill be going as Sailormoon, and I know there will be lots of other cosplayers from the series. All your costumes sound sooo cool! I cant wait till the con for us to meet! ^_____^ Heh, with all the other Usagis, we practically have the whole sailormoon evolution scale X33 Later I may be working on an Yahoo groups mailing list for people whom are going as charries from the series so we can all help each other out, will that be okay with you guys? :33

Waaaiii, now I really cant wait till the con!

Icy
04-25-2004, 01:36 PM
*Dances in circles* Yay mistress nine shalt be summoned for this con hurah!!! *mutters* you guys and your special stars series *sniffle* its not my fault I cant get the episodes nor the comics :bigcry:

Xx Lulu xX
04-25-2004, 06:13 PM
This is awesome, i cant wait to see everyone and their costumes! I just started working on ESM! Im so excited!

Poisonous Intent
04-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Hotaru_Kou~ XD;;;;;; nevermind then, but please let me get a picture of you two! that'll be soooo cute *_* if I go as Hotaru, maybe you and I can get one together(?) ^^; only if you'd like to =D

AWW! don;t let me discourage you from doing a chibi moon costume but if you go as Hotaru that would be awesome! yeeee! I would love to have chibiusa/ hotaru piccy together!!!! ^_^ lol that would make a great piccy ^_^ *is a little to excited*

Xx Lulu xX
04-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Yesss keep the chibimoons so we can have lots of cute piccies together!

Tenjou
04-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Hotaru Kou + Lu~ okay ^^;; well, it'll probably be a last-minute job, but I hope I can get a Chibiusa done, or at least Hotaru. if not, then meh XD I'll just be Luna and her awesomeness >DDDD

Xx Lulu xX
04-27-2004, 03:47 PM
XD yes, luna, pwned, we can take so many pretty pictures! :D :D X3

KaineMaxwell
04-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Melvin for me!

ignats69
04-30-2004, 09:29 AM
Wow, cool, there will be soo many SM cosplayers! I will be dressed in Makoto's school uniform. Although, I will be around at weird times. I'm involved in a musical and of course the last performance is the Anime Next weekend. :(

sailor-moon
04-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Wow, cool, there will be soo many SM cosplayers! I will be dressed in Makoto's school uniform. Although, I will be around at weird times. I'm involved in a musical and of course the last performance is the Anime Next weekend. :(

aww that bites ;__; ill most likely be in school uni for a while with Seiya and Haruka ^_^ mamochan is gonna be casual green jacket XD

i need to find you for pictures! :D

Xx Lulu xX
04-30-2004, 02:28 PM
^^ Hmm i should probably make a list of people and their costumes...i'll try and get to that tonight :D

XD EDIT: oh sailor-mooon shalli appoint you co-capitannnnnnnnnn of the shoot?

Poisonous Intent
04-30-2004, 02:57 PM
what day is the photoshoot gonna be? from the sounds of previous posts it looks like there will to seperate ones, one for all sm cosplayers and one special to sm stars. I might possibly lug along my sailor chibi chibi if you guys have 2 seperate shoots. ^_^ *me and my fetishes with pink hair*

sailor-moon
05-01-2004, 10:07 AM
XD EDIT: oh sailor-mooon shalli appoint you co-capitannnnnnnnnn of the shoot?

i guess XD if i even make it to the shoot! XD hahaha you know me..i really dont care about shoots..i usually forget! XD but ill try and remeber this one <.< im sure Mamochan, Harukasan, or Seiya will remind me^^;

Xx Lulu xX
05-01-2004, 12:10 PM
i guess XD if i even make it to the shoot! XD hahaha you know me..i really dont care about shoots..i usually forget! XD but ill try and remeber this one <.< im sure Mamochan, Harukasan, or Seiya will remind me^^;

XD Bizzle, I'll remind you! ~.o

marsie
05-01-2004, 07:27 PM
I know a couple of people on the animeNEXT forums want one on Sunday. But if you want to let me4 know ahead of time, I will post there about when this shoot is being held.

Also- I am trying to get a SM marthon at the con. If some of you would go to the AN forums and let them know you also want to see Stars, and Live Action SM I would apperiate it. I was only going to preview one episode at the SM panel of PGSM but if you all start a campaign maybe we can have an SM party! We need more SM fans out there to bring life back to one of the best Shoujo's out there!

ignats69
05-03-2004, 01:24 PM
I will probably attend the con all day Sunday. It would be great if we could have a photo then! :)

Lil
05-03-2004, 02:49 PM
I talked to the boss and it appears I'm able to go Fri and Sat. Would it be possible to do a Sat. Sailor Moon shoot?

Selphie_fairy
05-03-2004, 06:49 PM
I *might* have eternal mercury done by then :D so count me in buhahahaha >3

ignats69
05-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Yay! I took off of work so I will be there on Friday, during the day, Sat, during the day, and all day Sunday!

Xx Lulu xX
05-06-2004, 03:45 PM
^^ well ok, its about time to pick a day and such....

Im gonna say we have the shoot saturday, possibly 2....2:30ish? :D somewhere pretty! I dont know my way around this con (tis my first time there lol) so location people location!

Poisonous Intent
05-06-2004, 07:00 PM
lol, being a new jerseyan (sp?) the surrounding's of the hotel's not bad...if we want to walk there's a nice park somewhere if I remember corrrectly from '02.

marsie
05-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Okay I will add it to the list!

There will be another shoot on Sunday. (people at the animeNEXT forums asked me to set it up) Do you want to consolidate and make it one shoot. I would REALLY like it to be Sunday. Since I have to run around and do a ton of other shoots, on Saturday.

Lil
05-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Well, there could be two shoots for the people on Sat and then another for Sun. Because unfortuatly some of us won't be here Sun. 2-2:30 sounds fine for Sat. I'm sure we could find somewhere to shoot. If it's the area I'm thinking of though.... It's nothing but highway and buildings. No nice greenery.

Tainted-Embrace
05-18-2004, 07:42 AM
If I go - I'll have XD Super Sailor Moon by then I think!<3.

Mew_Pudding
05-21-2004, 02:18 PM
I`ve started a Yaten outfit, his performing one, with all the zippers on it. I could never wear the henshin one. o.o; n.n I luv that outfit to pieces but, I don`t think I`ll be able to get it done by AN. But, if by some miracle I do, I`d love to get pictures with you guys! ^.^

Tainted-Embrace
05-21-2004, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=Mew_Pudding]I`ve started a Yaten outfit, his performing one, with all the zippers on it. I could never wear the henshin one. o.o; n.n I luv that outfit to pieces but, I don`t think I`ll be able to get it done by AN. But, if by some miracle I do, I`d love to get pictures with you guys! ^.^[/QUOT

Omg I hope you get the outfit in time.
I love Seiya, but I wouldn't mind to try to cling to Yaten Lol.

{ Mamo-chan and Seiya = XD ! }

Mew_Pudding
05-22-2004, 02:58 PM
I hope I can finish it too, `specially with all of the other Sailor Moon cosplayers going! =D

Tainted-Embrace
05-22-2004, 03:20 PM
^^ Yes Yes you must all go!!<3 I'm def going as - SSM.

Lil
05-22-2004, 10:45 PM
I hope I can finish it too, `specially with all of the other Sailor Moon cosplayers going! =D

I'll give you a cookie if you finish it~~!!! :D Then we can take normal and fuku pics of Yaten together Cuz I'm doing Star Healer most definatly now! I don't have much to finish at all. I'll be wearing it Sat.

Tainted-Embrace
05-22-2004, 10:54 PM
I'll give her a huggle and a a.. whatever! Lol.. ^^'
It'd be fun to get more - and more people.
-Nods.-

Mew_Pudding
05-23-2004, 10:20 AM
I really hope I can but with the looming DOOM of finals...engh. *Thud* x.o; But I will try! =D

Tainted-Embrace
05-23-2004, 01:42 PM
-Pokes Pokes.- We will be so good for AN and Otakon ( if you guys are going. )
Moonies will rule.
^^ Lol { Mew your icon rocks. }

Mew_Pudding
05-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Thankies. I found out today after talking to one of my cosplayer friends that she`s going to AnimeNEXT as Mistress 9! =D ANother Moonie! *Dansuu*

Tainted-Embrace
05-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Ohhh Mistress 9 - that sounds wicked.
My Serenity is almost done. : ) Lol but I don't think I'll have it in time for
Anime Next.
I'll have Super Sailor Moon, I just need to get the boots. Lol.

{ Just to be clear : . . Erm. I hope everyone knows that picture of Princess Serenity in my Gallary is not me.
o.O I'm the one with the red tears - not the PS one, cause I didn't even finish my PS outfit yet.
So. Rawr. }
._. Maybe I should delete it. Lol. X.x' Everyone thinks it's me. -Twitch.-

Poisonous Intent
05-27-2004, 03:47 PM
um.. question have we set and exact definate time and place for the shoot? all I know is it's on saturday.

Tainted-Embrace
05-27-2004, 07:53 PM
That's what I want to know, cause I don't know ._. Anime Next place at all.
So I'd need to know where.
When.
Who what. XD

Neffy
05-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Hey!

My friends and I are planning to cosplay as Nephrite, Jadeite, Zoisite, and Kunzite (manga version). We also might have someone in our group go as Queen Metallia, which would be really funny to see, hehe. ^_^ I just hope we finish in time, because our stupid sewing machine broke and we are really running out of time... which reminds me, I have to get back to work on my costume, lol.

Can't wait to see all you other Sailor Moon cosplayers!

Tainted-Embrace
05-27-2004, 08:23 PM
OMG. I want to cling to the Dark Kingdom Soliders.
Lol.
x.x Can me as a Super Sailor Moonie. take pictures with you guys.

Mew_Pudding
05-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Oo! Oo! If the Dark Kingdom Soldiers are there we shall glomp youuuu!!! *Will be in Tokyo Mew Mew costume on Saturday* Well, I`ll be in that costume unless I can finish Yaten. x.o;

Poisonous Intent
05-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey!

My friends and I are planning to cosplay as Nephrite, Jadeite, Zoisite, and Kunzite (manga version). We also might have someone in our group go as Queen Metallia, which would be really funny to see, hehe. ^_^ I just hope we finish in time, because our stupid sewing machine broke and we are really running out of time... which reminds me, I have to get back to work on my costume, lol.

Can't wait to see all you other Sailor Moon cosplayers!

lol well we have a big group of the senshi in there princess dresses, ^_^ with the generals, we can have the complete royalty and pairings ^_^ lol even tough you''ll be crossplaying it would still make a cute pic!

Tainted-Embrace
05-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Wait Wait, when are you doing Senshi princesses.
Not sure if I'll have it by then.
But I already got Super Sailor Moon done.
So I'll be there as Bunny! { Super Sailor Moon }
[ Getting used to the fact - that people call me bunny Lol. ]

Poisonous Intent
05-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Wait Wait, when are you doing Senshi princesses.
Not sure if I'll have it by then.
But I already got Super Sailor Moon done.
So I'll be there as Bunny! { Super Sailor Moon }
[ Getting used to the fact - that people call me bunny Lol. ]

the photoshoot is for all sailor moonies but me and my freinds are going in the senshi dresses on saturday, so far we have me as Princess Chibiusa, we have a princess jupiter, princess venus, princess neptune, princess uranus and helios. Lol, if you can get princess serenity done we would love to take piccy with you, lol ^_^ heh.

Tainted-Embrace
05-30-2004, 09:54 AM
the photoshoot is for all sailor moonies but me and my freinds are going in the senshi dresses on saturday, so far we have me as Princess Chibiusa, we have a princess jupiter, princess venus, princess neptune, princess uranus and helios. Lol, if you can get princess serenity done we would love to take piccy with you, lol ^_^ heh.

Yes Yes. I can be Super Sailor Moon for with all the Moonies.
And if *if* the Princess Serenity is done then - I can
join you guys.
I'd love to get pics with you all ;.;!!! -Cling.-

sailor-moon
05-31-2004, 01:24 PM
I`ve started a Yaten outfit, his performing one, with all the zippers on it. I could never wear the henshin one. o.o; n.n I luv that outfit to pieces but, I don`t think I`ll be able to get it done by AN. But, if by some miracle I do, I`d love to get pictures with you guys! ^.^

my Seiya/Starfighter is going to be at AN ^_~. im sure shed apreciate another starlight cosplayer ;D

::my group is going as the Sailor Moon Stars characters all weekend::

Galaxia
05-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Can Galaxia tag along? I'll be a good Galaxia, so please dont kick my ass... :walkoff:

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 05:29 PM
._. Hey if you're being Galaxia - I want pictures of you!

Mew_Pudding
05-31-2004, 08:38 PM
Agggh!! I really hope I can get it done but, it`s not looking good. ;_; *Sobs* I want my Yaten costummme. >.<

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 08:57 PM
Pleaseee get it donnneee.

Galaxia
05-31-2004, 10:17 PM
._. Hey if you're being Galaxia - I want pictures of you!

...okay XD

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Right on - I can't wait.

Galaxia
05-31-2004, 10:25 PM
I have a pic of me as Galaxia in my album :3

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Cuteeeeeeeeee.

KaineMaxwell
06-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Can I come as Melvin (minus a uniform jacket) please?

Tainted-Embrace
06-01-2004, 10:25 PM
>.>' Lol Melvin, I need pics of you with me when I'm Moonie.
Heh.

Lil
06-02-2004, 09:33 AM
Con's getting close! For the Sat. shoot I remember we metioned 2- 2:30ish. Is that good with everyone? I dunno the hotel so I have no ideas about location.

Poisonous Intent
06-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Finally someone who posted a time. ^_^ we can all meet in the lobby around that time and decide on a place to go from there. There is a park (not that pretty but it'll do) nearby. Otherwise it's mainly highways...and cement...and sky scrapers....

KaineMaxwell
06-02-2004, 09:43 AM
No problem Tainted!

marsie
06-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Okay from the con chair, all cosplay photoshoot must be done outside, unless weather doesn't coorporate.

If we have a group of 15 or more we can have it in the main room with the other large groups I have arranged. That will be on Saturday at 4.

Also I am hosting a PGSM party. There will be a block showing of the series on Friday from 10 to 4. I should be there the entire time. I am going to collect money for pizza and pop.

Saturday Noon- SailorMoon Panel. I hope to see everyone there! I am hosting the panel so I will be easy to pick out. Get there early since this is slated to be a popular panel. I will try to pack as many people as i can in. I will be dressed as Super Sailor Neptune.

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 01:41 PM
I want to go to whatever you are talking about Marsie.
x.x PGSM ROCKERS.
Lol I love it so much.
I can't wait till they show PRINCESS SAILOR MOON.
That outfit is so lovely.

Poisonous Intent
06-02-2004, 02:03 PM
they already showed the princess serenity (i don't think there's anything as princess sailor moon?) in pgsm...her dress is gourgeous..in pgsm

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Not Princess Serenity.
There going to have "Princess Sailor Moon"
Her outfit is different then Normal Sailor Moon.
Sheesh.

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 02:09 PM
"Theres" going to be a Princess Sailor Moon.
She wears a crown, and pearls, different like fuku top,
and laced fuku skirt.
Sheesh.
Here.

http://www.moonromance.net/pgsm/

Go there and wait for it all to load on that page >>' And see
the preview they give us.
: ) Princess Sailor Moon is what its called, her new outfit.

KaineMaxwell
06-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Excellent Marsie! I'll def try to be at them. Any idea what PGSM episodes you're showing?

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 03:43 PM
YEah what eps?...

KaineMaxwell
06-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Tainted, can't wait to see your SM outfits. Yeah, we'll have to get some SM and Melvin shots. I've got the glasses fixed too, btw since the picnic.

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 04:51 PM
: )Yeah Yeah, and when i'm Usagi.
: ) OhhH I can't wait.

marsie
06-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Yes...the over abundance of pearls on that outfit is amazing. I actually did an attachment to that image on the PGSM talk in the anime chat.

It is well.....yeah. And the harp thing....what is it with musical instruments and this show. First tambourines and now a harp that turns into a sword.

It will be in the video rooms. I believe that it is the first to whatever episode.

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Oh wow, I know I also love how the Tiara is put together,
and that ring.
Is that signafying something { x.x Lol }
the ring isn't like an engagement ring is it.

marsie
06-02-2004, 05:49 PM
All will be reveled in act 36. XD or so i am told.

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 05:56 PM
I know it's either 36 or 37 is what I was told Lol.

KaineMaxwell
06-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Hope someone brings the popcorn!

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 08:21 PM
>.> Popcorn and Pocky.

KaineMaxwell
06-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Two great tastes, finally together. ^^

Lil
06-03-2004, 08:45 AM
I dunno I lost my taste for regular popcorn. The fake butter bothers me. I like Caremel popcorn tho.

Mew_Pudding
06-03-2004, 12:25 PM
I just started watching PGSM raw, I luv it. ^.^ BUt, things aren`t looking good for Yaten-kun. ;_; I might as well call it a no on me and my Yaten. >.< Stupid finaaaaaaaaals!!!
Gommenasai!

Poisonous Intent
06-03-2004, 04:32 PM
I just started watching PGSM raw, I luv it. ^.^ BUt, things aren`t looking good for Yaten-kun. ;_; I might as well call it a no on me and my Yaten. >.< Stupid finaaaaaaaaals!!!
Gommenasai!

awww.. no yaten.. ~ this is porbably out of topic but...I needed to tell you that I will be doing Mew berii, just without the blonde hair. ^_^

marsie
06-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Gommenasai!

That sucks but I hope to still see you at the con though

XD I live the Aqua Mermaid too! XD all hail Hanon! I am going to do a school girl Hanon on day.

Tainted-Embrace
06-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Lol Pocky and Popcorn together = with PGSM.
Wow thats good.

KaineMaxwell
06-04-2004, 08:33 AM
Yes, yes it is. We can start a new snack crazy of popcorn and Pocky.

Mew_Pudding
06-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Whoo Hanon! I`m making her performing costume as soon as I finish Yaten! =D Go her! >D

And you guys should still expect me to glomp you and take your pictures! =D
Sorry it won`t be done. ;_;

Tainted-Embrace
06-04-2004, 04:19 PM
{ BTw your Siggy is cute ^--- }
Yeah I will have my SSM done.
And hopefully PSerenity.
: )

Lil
06-09-2004, 12:23 PM
I finished everything but the shorts! Woot. I just need to figure out how to make em... -_-0 Any suggestions?

sailor-moon
06-10-2004, 11:50 PM
Where Are Teh Moonies! X D

Tainted-Embrace
06-11-2004, 08:12 AM
The Moonies are heree.. ^^<-- Moonie.

KaineMaxwell
06-11-2004, 09:52 AM
All your Moonies are belong to us.

sailor-moon
06-11-2004, 01:15 PM
All your Moonies are belong to us.

i OWNZ YUU! XD

Tainted-Embrace
06-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Kaine ^^ I want to give you a huggle again
like I did at the picnic.
: ) Lol.

KaineMaxwell
06-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Huggles are definitly accepted, Tainted. ^^

Tainted-Embrace
06-11-2004, 06:17 PM
^.^ Yay Moonie huggles to Melvin.

KaineMaxwell
06-11-2004, 07:34 PM
^^ Moonie hugs back to you too and offers cookie
IM me sometime you can too.

Tainted-Embrace
06-11-2004, 07:56 PM
o.o Pocky offer pocky Lol.

KaineMaxwell
06-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Oh yeah, my mistake.
*offers Pocky

Tainted-Embrace
06-11-2004, 08:48 PM
o.o Lol Thank you.
: )

sailor-moon
06-12-2004, 01:06 AM
like omg...my chibimoon has been convinced to go to animenext *_* im SO happy! <3

KaineMaxwell
06-12-2004, 08:10 AM
More Moonies to add to our collective!

Mew_Pudding
06-12-2004, 09:09 AM
There`s gonna be a Chibi Moon there too!? *Sob* Curse finals. >.< Curse them with infected vacuum dust! I want my Yaten costume to be done....Anyways, I can`t wait to get pictures of you guys!!!

Tainted-Embrace
06-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Oh wow, I can't wait to see all of us.
I'm finally def able to go - so like, I can
^__________^; Go Go Go.
I just need ._. boots still Lmfao.

small_lady
06-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Bad news I don't have a wig for black lady the last time I cosplayed her I used my own hair but I cant do that this year because my prom is the week after so here are my choices don't bring that costume with me or buy a long pink wig and say black lady just woke up and never got around to doing her hair or screw it and use my ugly brown hair up in odangos?

KaineMaxwell
06-12-2004, 03:19 PM
...And after the shoot we can raid the snack machines and bar!

Ginger Catgirl
06-13-2004, 09:14 AM
i've got a couple of friends going as Minako and Makato..... in schoolgirl outfits =^..^= I'll be hanging with them, but I'll be in Kotoko from Chobits, sorry I won't match =( I would wear ChibiChibi but I've worn that already and I want to make a new costume

we'll be there sunday

Tainted-Embrace
06-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Oh wow, I can't wait to see you guys then.
Must get pics of us together!

Ginger Catgirl
06-13-2004, 08:53 PM
we'll only be hanging around on Sunday, though :(

Tainted-Embrace
06-13-2004, 09:07 PM
I'll still get pics of us. : )

Ginger Catgirl
06-13-2004, 09:12 PM
when are you allz going to be there?

Tainted-Embrace
06-13-2004, 09:16 PM
I'll be there from Thurs to Sunday.

Ginger Catgirl
06-13-2004, 09:17 PM
aweso- thursday? heh.....

I have finals starting wednesday this week and ending tuesday next week, so I can't spend too much time there >_< luckily I live here in NJ so getting there is not a problem.

Tainted-Embrace
06-13-2004, 09:21 PM
We shouild so meet then . :)

sailor-moon
06-13-2004, 10:30 PM
i've got a couple of friends going as Minako and Makato..... in schoolgirl outfits =^..^= I'll be hanging with them, but I'll be in Kotoko from Chobits, sorry I won't match =( I would wear ChibiChibi but I've worn that already and I want to make a new costume

we'll be there sunday

im probably gonna be wearing my school uni in the morning *.* i wanna take pics with them XD

KaineMaxwell
06-14-2004, 08:54 AM
Friday afternoon to Sunday for me.

Ginger Catgirl
06-14-2004, 09:37 AM
whoops.... they're not going as SM people anymor!!! :( One of them can't come, so the other is doing Chobits with me ^^ yayy.

Tainted-Embrace
06-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Aw ;.; I want to see more Moonies.