PDA

View Full Version : Sion Barzahd Cosplay!

Sion
11-19-2002, 09:38 AM
For Anime North 2003 I'm planning on going as Sion Barzahd from the Bouncer. I already have some of the shirt done but I'm having trouble finding a good high quality picture of the dogstreet logo for the back of the shirt that's BIG. I keep finding these small ones and whenever I blow it up it looks horrible, and I want a good quality picture if I'm going to have the image pressed on to the shirt.

Anyone up for a picture hunt? =D

Eriku-san

(P.S - added a picture of it just incase someone doesnt know what I'm talking about)

EDIT: picture didnt attach =/

makio
11-19-2002, 10:37 AM
Try www.DogStreet.org - that's where I got my pictures for my old Volt costume.

Sion
11-19-2002, 12:55 PM
Wow cool! You did a Volt costume??? Got any pics of it?

Oh and that site sadly didn't have any large pictures of the dogstreet logo, darn! XD

Eriku-san

psythe
11-19-2002, 01:07 PM
I've been trying to find one, no dice thus far.... :(

makio
11-19-2002, 01:29 PM
I'll keep looking. As for my Volt costume, the jacket's long gone -- a friend of mine took off the No Escape Cacutar logo & rhinestones off and turned the jacket into K' from KOF'99's jacket. The pictures turned out piss-poor due to the dumb disposable camera used that at the Halloween Party (2001) I attended... but if you're planning on going to AX'03, I'll see if I can bring my Volt costume along since it's easy to pack-up with other belongings.

Also, about the picture...I know I've got the logo somewhere on my PC at home. I'll check to see if I can find it and post it here when done. Otherwise I'm gonna check on Google for it. :thumbsup:

Sion
11-19-2002, 01:44 PM
Ahh darn, I was hoping to see your Volt costume! Oh well..

Also another question to add, I'm trying to think of a way to make the giant dogstreet symbol thing thats attached to the chain from his neck. (the one on my avatar) I want it to look accurate, but I dont want it to weigh a metric ton or it might be kinda painful to wear... Any ideas?

Eriku-san

Edit: BTW I won't be going to AX =( ahh well too bad =/

makio
11-19-2002, 05:25 PM
Hn...other than checking eBay to see if Squaresoft happened to sell that necklace as a fangift, the next best thing would be to take up metallurgy!

Too bad I won't get to see you at AX...however, my 2003 convention schedule is looking swamped with a trip nearly every month, so it's quite possible we'll catch up another time!