PDA

View Full Version : Otakon ROOMIES NEEDED!!!

Haloguy20
04-15-2004, 11:40 PM
GraverRaver and myself are looking for anyone in the CT, NY, or MD area who's looking to bunk up with us. We're looking to decrease the amount of money we have to pay for rooms. We plan on leaving thursday July 29th from CT and arriving late at night or afternoon and checking out on sunday. Only people who are absolutely sure they are going should contact us. You can IM me at PsychoDboy825 on AIM or GraverRaver on AIM.

dizzylizzy
04-16-2004, 12:53 PM
pssssssssssssssst. jacob!!! you should have this moved to the roommate/rides forum thing for otakon.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

good luck my moo-licious friend

Studmaster
04-28-2004, 11:18 AM
I'll move it for him

Hyper Black Chi
04-28-2004, 11:42 PM
GraverRaver and myself are looking for anyone in the CT, NY, or MD area who's looking to bunk up with us. We're looking to decrease the amount of money we have to pay for rooms. We plan on leaving thursday July 29th from CT and arriving late at night or afternoon and checking out on sunday. Only people who are absolutely sure they are going should contact us. You can IM me at PsychoDboy825 on AIM or GraverRaver on AIM.

hey i need a ride/room for otakon i live around the albany area, i wouldnt mind driving to wherever u are to get a ride. Im 16/m and the last con i went to was BAAF '03. either reply to this post or aim me at wandrngminstrel. thx
-mike

Dj Taka
07-08-2004, 12:18 AM
i can help , thanks , im andrew choi see my profile and i/m me