PDA

View Full Version : Problem replacing photos

dani
04-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Back when I was young and inexperienced, I uploaded some big pics into my gallery. For those the system automatically created a smaller version that appeared when choosing that pic frome the gallery index, and after clicking the smal version, a new page comes up with the big version.

Now that i'm not so young, and hopefully a bit more experienced, I'm trying to replace those pics with smaller versions, to save storage space.

Every time I try to do that (tried with several) the system keeps the small-version/big-version page structure, but shows an X on the small version page.
Any idea how can I replace those pics, without losing the comments and click counts?

I'm also trying to replace the AVI I once uploaded, and just put a thumbnail in its place. (the AVI is stored somewhere else, with a link in the Description) but every time I try, the system keeps pointing to the AVI file. so same question: how can I replace the files, without losing the comments and click info?

Thanks
dani

PikminLink
04-17-2004, 11:49 AM
the small version pic with an X , is happening to me too, and its been like that for along time now....still dont know how to fix it, and havent got any good answer on how to fix

dani
04-19-2004, 11:44 PM
:jjacks: :jjacks: :jjacks:

Just waving like crazy trying to get Admin's attention :)

Sorry for the noise

Dani

Admin
04-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Looking into this is on the to-do list.