View Full Version : Problem replacing photos

04-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Back when I was young and inexperienced, I uploaded some big pics into my gallery. For those the system automatically created a smaller version that appeared when choosing that pic frome the gallery index, and after clicking the smal version, a new page comes up with the big version.

Now that i'm not so young, and hopefully a bit more experienced, I'm trying to replace those pics with smaller versions, to save storage space.

Every time I try to do that (tried with several) the system keeps the small-version/big-version page structure, but shows an X on the small version page.
Any idea how can I replace those pics, without losing the comments and click counts?

I'm also trying to replace the AVI I once uploaded, and just put a thumbnail in its place. (the AVI is stored somewhere else, with a link in the Description) but every time I try, the system keeps pointing to the AVI file. so same question: how can I replace the files, without losing the comments and click info?

04-17-2004, 11:49 AM
the small version pic with an X , is happening to me too, and its been like that for along time now....still dont know how to fix it, and havent got any good answer on how to fix

04-19-2004, 11:44 PM
:jjacks: :jjacks: :jjacks:

Just waving like crazy trying to get Admin's attention :)

Sorry for the noise

04-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Looking into this is on the to-do list.