PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Voulenteering?

Insane_Puck
04-16-2004, 08:18 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone like me is going to be doing security or anything else besides me cause like yeah... meh I guess I will be the only one on here doing security everyone else will be cosplaying n such but yeah folks... remember if you got a weapon n such make sure you only take it out for posing in designated areas...its one of the big things that security is going to be going for this year...

Ayvina
01-20-2005, 08:49 AM
I always try to volunteer at the cons that I go to, just to help support what I love. I may go for security, since I do have some experience with that dept. at other Cons ^^ So maybe we will work together hehe ^^

RainbowSheltie
01-21-2005, 02:25 AM
I get to be on staff this year. >.< Hehehehe.

Sakura-chan

Ayvina
01-21-2005, 10:41 PM
I get to be on staff this year. >.< Hehehehe.

Sakura-chan

How fun ^^ I like working on staff at conventions, but the most fun I have is being a volunteer. You don't get to do AS much, but you still learn new things and meet new people and have a blast. Either way, helping out at cons is so much fun. ^^

Kateko
01-23-2005, 08:33 PM
Hmm, I'm only 13. Is there any sort of volunteering I could do? o_O I mean nothing for the whole con, it's only my second con and I'm cosplaying so I don't want to miss out, but I mean maybe helping the Dealer's Room set up and stuff..

Duo2x4
01-24-2005, 12:39 AM
i'm volunteering to work one of the video rooms, don't know where yet

Mucai
01-24-2005, 05:50 AM
I donít know if I will. 3 days is a very long time for a convention. Have to find something else to do.

Iíve volunteered for one convention before and I didnít have a very good time. They screwed me and I missed everything I went to see.

Ayvina
01-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Hmm, I'm only 13. Is there any sort of volunteering I could do? o_O I mean nothing for the whole con, it's only my second con and I'm cosplaying so I don't want to miss out, but I mean maybe helping the Dealer's Room set up and stuff..

I believe Sakura Con has a minimum volunteer age of 16. But you might try asking for sure on the scvolunteers yahoo group.