PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Party at AZ?

DDR Faery Spice
04-17-2004, 01:58 PM
So, my birthday is two weeks after Animazement, and most of the people I'd like to spend it with will be out of town by then. I don't want to spend my 17th birthday home alone;_;, so I figured I'd celebrate it at AZ! I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about doing this, so...does anyone have any ideas? I just need fun stuff to do and call it a "birthday party". I dunno...it seemed like a good idea. AZ is always so much fun, and I love all the people, so why not celebrate my birthday with all the people I like most? Just some input would be nice. :thumbsup:
:jjacks: :rockon: Partay!!!! :rockon: :jjacks:
Birthday People!!!!(let me know if I missed anyone)
Me!(June 20)--danish and spoons. forks too.
Anjierusu(June 7)--orange juice, Lucky Charms, bowls
GreatSG(June 9, which incidentally happens to be Johnny Depp's birthday as well...)
QuickSilver(May 6)
nixxer(May 22)--cookies
ShatteredSunset(May 28)--muffins!!!
Omittchi(June 6)--cake n candles
liz-maru(June 6)--cupcakes?
onnawufei(June 5)--chocolate stuff!!!
Ranma Saotome(May 24)--money to buy more food stuff? I wasn't clear on this...
Avanon(June 10)--more stuff
supp27549(June 7)--random junk food
people whose birthdays aren't happening but are coming anyway
Goddess Cookie--stuff
Kilayi S74r--candy n stuff
quadrain61--a case of BAWLS
farmboybob--pixy stix! we love j00!!!

time n place: Friday morning, bright and early at 9:00am, in the lobby. Bring t3h f00dz0rz and yerselfs.

Omittchi
04-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Yay! My b-day is the week after AZ! So does this mean you're going for sure. I think you were'nt positive you were going last I heard!

Farmboybob
04-18-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm not good at planning stuff, but whatever you plan on doing, I'll do my best to be there. And don't worry Omittchi, she is going, even if she has to be kidnapped. :D

QuickSilver
04-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Mine's May 6th! We should all have one big collective party XD

Kilayi
04-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Faery: I will come! I <3 you! XD
yeh i will come.... along with bob, sabi, and sara in tow =p
when do you plan on having it?
Saturday is the dance, and i am gonna go to that definately... and Omittchi's caffiene party is Thursday night, and i plan on going to that.... unless we can turn it into a big collective party for you and Omittichi as well....

quadrain61
04-18-2004, 07:29 PM
hmmm I'll try to go too :rockon:

nixxer
04-18-2004, 08:58 PM
ooooh yay for all us may bdayers mine is the week before AZ on may 22 :D and I'll most likely work that day so Im just going to celebrate at AZ weeee so many parties @_@ this will be the best weekend ever

ShatteredSunset
04-18-2004, 09:06 PM
My birthday is literally during the con. May 28! I'll be sixteen, and two of my good friends are coming down to cosplay with me. Pretty much the con is my birthday present from my mother, so~ I'm gonna have a good time! I hope to see you guys there. ^_^

GreatSG
04-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Faery: I will come! I <3 you! XD
yeh i will come.... along with bob, sabi, and sara in tow =p
when do you plan on having it?
Saturday is the dance, and i am gonna go to that definately... and Omittchi's caffiene party is Thursday night, and i plan on going to that.... unless we can turn it into a big collective party for you and Omittichi as well....

Not coming to my room party Kilayi? It's gonna be a MANLY PARTY! With lots of beer, soda, and watchings of manly action movies and hentai! :rockon:

Just kidding, there will be no party, but I be screening a rough cut of my movie if I get the chance. :bigtu:

liz-maru
04-19-2004, 05:33 PM
dude my birthday is a week after az as well we should have a big huge birthday bash lol <^.^> that would own!

Omittchi
04-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Yessiree! In fact it's the same day as mine! :jjacks: There are sooooo many B-days around AZ time! I should bring cake....

DDR Faery Spice
04-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Whoa!!!O.O I didn't know there were so many of us! My b-day is June 20, just about that time when EVERYONE goes out of town on vacation. -_-; So it may not be all that close to AZ, but I say it's close enough! I'm DEFINITELY going to AZ, unless something happens with my BF before then. >.< Oi. But yeah...I'll be dropping by Omittchi's party, and I'll be at the Sake Ninjas' as well...I'll prolly end up wandering the halls until I get invited in somewhere after that. XD So any ideas of what we can do??
1. BIIIIG pool party Friday morning...with cookies n candy n food n stuff. Whee! Like, we could all eat breakfast together(everyone bring a breakfast food and we'll meet in someone's room), then a bit later, all go crash the pool!! That would roxinate.

quadrain61
04-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Can I TRY to bring a case of BAWLS???

DDR Faery Spice
04-19-2004, 06:14 PM
of course! if the breakfast party idea works, though, try to bring some sort of cereal or muffins or something breakfasty. ^^ I really like this idea.

liz-maru
04-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Omittchi *high five* lol ^-^ and im all about a pool party or breakfast or cake or something! <3 yeah!! ^^

Omittchi
04-19-2004, 08:47 PM
I'm bringing cake and I want all us B-day folks to get a group pic blowing out the candles together!

liz-maru
04-19-2004, 08:49 PM
omg awe *^^* ill bring some stuff too!! like cupcakes?? lol awe this will be fun!! ^o^ whatever you think i should bring i will jus lemme know! =3

Omittchi
04-19-2004, 09:26 PM
Do you guys wanna do the cake and picture thing at the caffeine party or the pool party? What do you think, DDR Faery? After all, it was your idea to have a B-day party! :)

Anjierusu
04-20-2004, 06:13 AM
Wel, mine's in June, on the seventh. So I'll include mine as well. and try to bring food... considering that concept that I'm poor up to my eyeballs! But toerh than that, yeah, I'll bring something, it'll be fun...

Omittchi
04-20-2004, 08:23 AM
OMG...All these Geminis in one place! This will be crazy! :jjacks:

nixxer
04-20-2004, 10:05 AM
I have no clue what my plans are for friday, but I'll definetly be there if I have the time :)

ShatteredSunset
04-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Breakfast! YAY! Definitely. o.o I need to get a swimsuit!

Kilayi
04-20-2004, 03:09 PM
hmmm....
i will bring... candy? I have lots now that Sam's Club has been visited by me XD

liz-maru
04-20-2004, 05:22 PM
oh wow, im definetly going to be breaking my hyper rules with all this sugar =^-^=

GreatSG
04-21-2004, 01:14 PM
For those who care, my Birthday is about two weeks after the con, June 9th, turning 18. :D

Kilayi, Avanon, and Cookie, hope you cna come down to Hickory and visit that day. :)

DDR Faery Spice
04-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Wai!!! I think we should do the cake at the breakfast thingie. All of us crowd into one room...or even better, I'll bring sheets n stuff and we can picnic on the lawn outside!!!! This is gonna be so much fun. And after we're done eating and being silly and stuff, we can just go run to the pool and continue to behave like little heathens!!! Whee!
Ideas for food: cake, cupcakes, candy, muffins, cereals(lucky charms, anyone?), beverages of some sort....um...some of us should bring plastic plates and silverware and stuff...
Everyone pm me with what you're going to bring and whether or not you're coming to the party, and I'll make a big, bold list in the first post of everything that's going on. So is everyone agreed to the breakfasty pool party? ^^

Omittchi
04-21-2004, 05:35 PM
Yay! That sounds great! I will bring the cake and candles! I promise not to get the ones that won't blow out,lol. What time should we meet?

Kilayi
04-21-2004, 07:49 PM
For those who care, my Birthday is about two weeks after the con, June 9th, turning 18. :D

Kilayi, Avanon, and Cookie, hope you cna come down to Hickory and visit that day. :)
mebe... dependes if my mom will let me :schitzo: its hard enough to get to go to AZ....

Anjierusu
04-21-2004, 11:01 PM
we can just go run to the pool and continue to behave like little heathens!!! Whee!

Wow, I forgot all about there being a pool. I gotta remember my trunks this year. I intended to anyway. now we have something to actually go to, so I won't be the one weirdo by myself at the pool ^_^

SakeNinja2
04-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Mmmmm breakfast. If somebody will feed the hungover ninjas breakfast we will love them forever. Be warned, hungover ninjas flip out and kill people at the slightest noise and hate everybody in mornings. Mmmmm muffins sound good. Wait...outside = bright light. Light bad. Dohhhhhhh teh pain

GreatSG
04-22-2004, 07:42 AM
Mmmmm breakfast. If somebody will feed the hungover ninjas breakfast we will love them forever. Be warned, hungover ninjas flip out and kill people at the slightest noise and hate everybody in mornings. Mmmmm muffins sound good. Wait...outside = bright light. Light bad. Dohhhhhhh teh pain

Ahh the Sake ninjas, I remembe ye well, I have you on tape in the midst of a drunken stuper from Friday night at last year's Animazement.

Omittchi
04-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Oh come on! I know every stealthy hungover ninja has a good pair of shades,right? :skidude:

DDR Faery Spice
04-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Doesn't free food counteract bright lights? This'll be so much fun. I need swimsuit. Anyway, people, don't forget to pm me if you're coming so I'll know what to bring and what to not!

onnawufei
04-26-2004, 10:03 AM
ANOTHER relevant thread I'm missing out on! Someone needs to kick my ass on AIM or something every time I start missing important things. :crylaugh:

I'm a Gemini!!! Wow... so many Geminis can't possibly be a good thing. We're crazy buggers!

GreatSG
04-26-2004, 07:07 PM
agh Double Post... where's the delete comand... X.X

GreatSG
04-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Okay, for those of you in the b-day celebration. Myself included(June 9th, I turn 18 hoorah!) I've decided to do comissioned sketches as gifts. So PM me with a suggestion for what you'd like your comission to be, and I'll try my best to create you something nice. Don't go overboard with what you want in the drawing, i'm only one humble young artist. :angel2:

VERY IMPORTANT! All comission request must be sent before MAY 15th and please include your b-day date in your request and the name that will be on your con bagde!

Goddess Cookie
04-27-2004, 05:58 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Birthday parties! I'm coming b/c i can and cause kaite is dragging me willing or not (completly willing to party). Hmm...I don't know about food though...I could try and see if my mom will stop somewhere cheap like Dollar General or somethin like that...candy, soda in a can, potato chips maybe...

Anjierusu
04-27-2004, 06:19 AM
I now know for a fact that I can go to Animazement, so I know I'm going to the party. Tiff, in case you're interested as to how that finally happened...

www.livejournal.com/users/angelus_lviathn/

But anyway. Now that I know I'm going, I'm obligated to bring something for everyone. But I'm unsure what to bring. I think it'd be easier for us all to make a list of what we need/want. and Everyone will post as to what they shall bring for everyone... Savvy? :dance:

DDR Faery Spice
04-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Already working on that....view first post for RSVP list and whos-bringing-what. those of you who haven't pmed me to let me know what you're bringing need to do so--coz it's way too much work to go through all those pages like I did to make the list so far. :razz:

Ranma Saotome
04-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Where was I when this thread was made? Add me! I'm May 24th! :D

onnawufei
04-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Ooooh this is SUCH an excuse to make extra candy!!!

Let's see, I already know I'll be making chocolates, (some with caramel b/c they're the best!) and chocolate covered pretzels... I dunno what else. ^_^

I get so weirdly domestic around road trips. *L*

DDR Faery Spice
04-29-2004, 04:10 PM
we need more people who will bring food and stuff...coz right now, "our" fridge is lookin' a little empty...cake, chocolates, and lucky charms. I might just bring a waffle iron and instant waffle mix coz it'd be fun. Whee, waffles!

Farmboybob
04-29-2004, 05:28 PM
I believe I'll be able to make it! We were supposed to exams on that Friday, but they changed it to a make up day, so I don't have to go to school.
I'll bring Giant Pixie stix. :D

ShatteredSunset
04-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Put me down for muffins!

quadrain61
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
I dunno if I'll make it in time...But I'll make an attempt to bring a case or two of BAWLS. It really depends if my regular place still has them and if thinkgeek.com still has them.

I'm not sure of this but I'll try. It's pretty hard to get BAWLS in Raleigh.

Ranma Saotome
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
DDRFS: I'll Paypal you like 10 bucks for food if needed be.

SakeNinja2
04-29-2004, 07:52 PM
I'll bring some liquid bread for breakfast. Hahaha! Just come by the hot tub and wake us ninjas up, we might be passed out there like last year.

ShatteredSunset
04-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Maybe I'm stupid, but what is BRAWLS?

Goddess Cookie
04-30-2004, 05:54 AM
I still don't know if I can get food...arg...*sniffle*...maybe i should bring Orange koolaid...yummm

Ranma Saotome
04-30-2004, 09:48 AM
No Red Kool-Aid, please. :p

meedlymee
04-30-2004, 10:41 AM
Maybe I'm stupid, but what is BRAWLS?

i think you mean BAWLS.

its a highly caffeinated drink sponsered by playstation 2. i can drink a whole case when im at lans, playing all night video games, or when i need to take a really long trip. BAWLS is awesome and doesnt taste like crap!

nixxer
04-30-2004, 01:33 PM
BAWLS is gods gift to caffeine lovers...I just wish they had it around here, I have to travel far, or order online to get any...*sigh* oh well, I can live off dr.pepper just as well *loves dr.pepper* :love:

meedlymee
04-30-2004, 02:19 PM
i can get it at compusa in charlotte, but since in live on a mountain im pretty stuck.

onnawufei
04-30-2004, 05:27 PM
I can get BAWLS here, but it's like $2 a bottle and they don't sell it by the case around here. -_- ARG!!! I love it, but it starts to irk me when it gets warm. That could have to do with me drinking like three a day everyday when I first discovered it. *L*

I think that's my favorite highly caffeinated beverage, that and Amp.

GreatSG
05-01-2004, 07:10 PM
That caffeine stuff just doesn't sound like it's to good for ya. I'll stick to vanilla coke. Maybe i'll bring a case to the party. For myself! :p

onnawufei
05-01-2004, 08:11 PM
That caffeine stuff just doesn't sound like it's to good for ya. I'll stick to vanilla coke. Maybe i'll bring a case to the party. For myself! :p

Vanilla coke and coconut rum is really good. :crylaugh:

SakeNinja2
05-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Vanilla coke and coconut rum is really good. :crylaugh:
Darn skippy! Mmmmm so good. Malibu & coke. I like the vanilla Pepsi better though. Or regular coke, Bacardi, and lime. Mmmmmm. You're making me thirsty!

onnawufei
05-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Darn skippy! Mmmmm so good. Malibu & coke. I like the vanilla Pepsi better though. Or regular coke, Bacardi, and lime. Mmmmmm. You're making me thirsty!

Actually I prefer Vanilla Pepsi too, but sometimes you'll just take what you can get. :crylaugh:

Avanon
05-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Hey....Our birthday is June 10th...*feels left out....shakes fist at router for breaking* yay for new router....anyways.... we'll bring stuff...whatever we find....and presents...like...random things we find on our floor?...yeh.
And Kurt...you can draw us some nice pictures of naked people ^^ woo.O.o,..just kidding

onnawufei
05-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Incidentally, I'll probably end up being accompanied by my boyfriend and best friend. They both have birthdays in July, but my best friend is just ready to have fun whenever, and my boyfriend... well he isn't really comfortable wandering around by himself, so he just deals.

Goddess Cookie
05-03-2004, 05:45 AM
Why did my birthday have to be in August? *sniffle* oh well I'll get over it...

FRANK THE BUNNY
05-03-2004, 03:15 PM
My brothers birthday is on the opening day , this is his birthday present, Thats the only reason im allowed to go

liz-maru
05-04-2004, 07:51 AM
so when exactly is it? >..< im so there baba!! and ill bring candie and cookies if you want!

DDR Faery Spice
05-04-2004, 04:48 PM
party is officially friday morning sometime...I was thinking maybe around 9-10am or so, since we'll all be getting busier later on in the day...we need to find a place to meet and have our little picnic!

nixxer
05-04-2004, 09:17 PM
yeah, earlier is good since after that its busy busy busy x.x if I can get myself up in time (shouldnt be to hard since night before all the caffeine should keep me from sleeping to much) then I'll be there, I'll bring cookies, cause everyone loves cookies ^_^

GreatSG
05-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Sounds good to me, I'll be there if I remember! XD

Omittchi
05-05-2004, 09:25 PM
I'm still here! And I'll be there with cake! I haven't meant to neglect everyone! My new job is killing me..... :eek: If I can remember I'll bring cookies also because I LOVE the Chips Ahoy Peanut Butter ones.
BTW...I had a company meeting today that was right by the convention hotel! I was like....JUST THREE MORE WEEKS!!!!! :jjacks:

Goddess Cookie
05-06-2004, 05:40 AM
I have no idea if food is going to be coming with me...not even koolaid...but I'll try...Orange koolaid rocks!

onnawufei
05-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Does anyone else think having a birthday around con-time sucks?

My boyfriend, best friend and I are sooooo stressed about money that I know my birthday is going to be very cheap (in other words, POOR) not to mention we just took the weekend off for the con so work stuffs shall be happening. My best friend will have to work on my birthday, and my boyfriend might. -_-

Forgive me, I'm just grumpy because I just found out I've financially dug myself into a hole and I only have one more paycheck before the convention.

nixxer
05-06-2004, 08:15 AM
awww dont worry Im in the same boat, because I took off the weekend for the con I'll have to work on my bday, its ok cause I wasnt expecting to do much anyway, as I gotta really save money, Im waaaay shorter then I wanted to be right now money wise, Im just hoping to get some bday cash from family to help out some(which is good thing about bday near con)

DDR Faery Spice
05-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Who says you have to celebrate your birthday on your birthday?? Not me! That's the whole purpose of this gathering...to celebrate our birthdays! Then nothings going to prevent any of us from having a small thing this summer with our individual family and friends who don't support our obsess--I mean, hobby, and those who couldn't make it. Am I right?

onnawufei
05-06-2004, 05:00 PM
You are right DDR Faery Lady. :p

Besides, I never have a big party anyway. :)

ShatteredSunset
05-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Lol, yay. This will be the best party I've had in a while~ All my friends end up having emotional breakdowns on my birthday ;_; But the picnic will be the actual day of it!

quadrain61
05-07-2004, 04:48 AM
Ah don't worry to any of you :) , I never had a real B-day party that I can remember of.

onnawufei
05-07-2004, 06:45 AM
My "actual" birthday shall consist of waiting around for my boyfriend and best friend to get done doing work stuff, (while I hang out with my parents) then going out with the two of them for Japanese food and Harry Potter (which opens the day before my birthday) and then home for a Ninja Turtes themed drinking party. *L*

We're dorks, but we make anything fun.

nixxer
05-07-2004, 08:49 AM
mmmm japanese food, I should get my friends to take me out to dinner on my bday at the nice japanese place here...Im all hungry now...maybe I should see about getting someone to take me this weekend >.>;;;; havent enjoyed good japanese in awhile, Im starting to have withdrawls.
oh and onnawufei, you're bday sounds like fun, ninja turtles themed drinking party..that just sounds interesting heheheh. and yay for the next harry potter movie I cant wait to see it :D

DDR Faery Spice
05-10-2004, 03:16 PM
onnawufei, I agree w/ nixxer--your birthday sounds like more fun than anything I've ever done for mine. ^^ Can't wait till HPIII hits theatres....the entire cast is growing up, and some of them have gotten hot!!!
But yeah....I need everyone to check to RSVP list and make sure everything's right...you WILL let me know if it's not, right??? Anywho, we need to find a place to meet. Maybe plan to have it outside, picnic-style, if it's nice outside? Or in someone's room if it's not? Maybe even in that little bar area at the tables. Any ideas?

Kilayi
05-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Hmm i was wondering this.... what are we going to sing? "Happy Birthday to everybody"? XD

ShatteredSunset
05-10-2004, 09:48 PM
Wheeee, I'm so excited ^_^ I've never been to AZ before though so I can't help on suggesting anyplace.

onnawufei
05-10-2004, 10:10 PM
onnawufei, I agree w/ nixxer--your birthday sounds like more fun than anything I've ever done for mine. ^^ Can't wait till HPIII hits theatres....the entire cast is growing up, and some of them have gotten hot!!!

Now why does it sound creepy when I say that? :razz:

I think outside sounds good, unless it's super crappily hot, in which case we could always find a place inside and have a picnic. *L* We could just pretend we were outside. (Yes yes, I'm a dork.)

Omittchi
05-10-2004, 10:20 PM
If it is too hot or rainy I will have my suite til noon. We can use it as a backup if ya want!

onnawufei
05-10-2004, 10:24 PM
If it is too hot or rainy I will have my suite til noon. We can use it as a backup if ya want!

Till noon on Friday? (Or is it Saturday? Which day is the party?!)

Omittchi
05-10-2004, 10:32 PM
The caffeine party will be Thursday night and we have the suite for that. Then at noon (checkout time) on Friday we are moving to a reg. room. And since the B-day party is Friday morning we can use the suite if we need to. As long as we scram by noon,that is! :jjacks:

Ranma Saotome
05-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Hmm i was wondering this.... what are we going to sing? "Happy Birthday to everybody"? XD

No singing please... ^^

nixxer
05-10-2004, 11:36 PM
*agrees with Ranma* yes I really dislike that song

Goddess Cookie
05-11-2004, 05:44 AM
Well...what if it was in french?

liz-maru
05-11-2004, 07:18 AM
^_^ i cant wait dude!! ^_^_^_^

DDR Faery Spice
05-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Now why does it sound creepy when I say that? :razz:

Which part? The Harry Potter thing?
But yeah...we could always get a tape of the "ghetto" versoin of Happy Birthday, or the thingy from "Emperor's New Groove"(Happyhappy birthday, from all of us to you, etc...)
Or not. Maybe we'll just eat cake and stuff. d00d! I know! I have one of those dancing hamsters that sings some sort of birthday song! I could bring that!!!! lolXD
Time/Place: 9am Friday morning, meet in lobby by trees. If it's nice outside, we go outside and feast; if not, we stay in middle of lobby and spread our blankets on the floor and eat there! This works???

Farmboybob
05-11-2004, 04:11 PM
I hope I can make it!

Kilayi
05-11-2004, 04:19 PM
That will be great :D

DDR Faery Spice
05-11-2004, 04:25 PM
people let me know if there's a problem or alternate suggestion for this...

onnawufei
05-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Which part? The Harry Potter thing?
But yeah...we could always get a tape of the "ghetto" versoin of Happy Birthday, or the thingy from "Emperor's New Groove"(Happyhappy birthday, from all of us to you, etc...)
Or not. Maybe we'll just eat cake and stuff. d00d! I know! I have one of those dancing hamsters that sings some sort of birthday song! I could bring that!!!! lolXD
Time/Place: 9am Friday morning, meet in lobby by trees. If it's nice outside, we go outside and feast; if not, we stay in middle of lobby and spread our blankets on the floor and eat there! This works???

Works 100% for me! :love:

And weird, I was just watching Emperor's New Groove while making candy yesterday. I so love that movie. *L*

(Oh and yes I was talking about the Harry Potter thing. For some reason when a 22 year old says one of the Harry Potter kids is getting hot people look at her funny.)

Omittchi
05-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Yay! I can't wait! But one question...if we're all gonna get a pic together blowing out the candles who's gonna take it??? HEY! I'll make my hubby do it.Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :bigtu:

onnawufei
05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Yay! I can't wait! But one question...if we're all gonna get a pic together blowing out the candles who's gonna take it??? HEY! I'll make my hubby do it.Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :bigtu:

And there's always Ryan and Todd, both of which will be there (more than likely, unless either or both decide they'd rather sleep in) and neither of which will be a birthday boy. :razz:

quadrain61
05-11-2004, 07:51 PM
Yay! I can't wait! But one question...if we're all gonna get a pic together blowing out the candles who's gonna take it??? HEY! I'll make my hubby do it.Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Aw man, I'll be camera man #2 then

Goddess Cookie
05-12-2004, 06:03 AM
I will...I don't know...watch the candles be blown out!

GreatSG
05-13-2004, 04:34 PM
I will...I don't know...watch the candles be blown out!
I'll definitely be there, btw just random question on food, does the Sherraton give a free continental breakfast?

quadrain61
05-13-2004, 05:13 PM
I'll definitely be there, btw just random question on food, does the Sherraton give a free continental breakfast?

I doubt. But I forgot about the Waffle House down the street and McDonalds that I forgot about last year. :cool:

onnawufei
05-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Nope, no breakfast at this ghetto hotel. The first year we went we had to stay at an alternate hotel, and while it was a pain going back to the room, the hotel was MUCH nicer.

quadrain61
05-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Nope, no breakfast at this ghetto hotel. The first year we went we had to stay at an alternate hotel, and while it was a pain going back to the room, the hotel was MUCH nicer.

I bet. All we had was Ramon noodles, wait that was nekocon, I meant ripped off food at the cascade.

[/off topic] Your avatar seems to be dancing to ayu-mi-x 4 i'm listening to right at the moment lol

DDR Faery Spice
05-14-2004, 02:41 PM
(Oh and yes I was talking about the Harry Potter thing. For some reason when a 22 year old says one of the Harry Potter kids is getting hot people look at her funny.)
heh...I wonder why....^^;
but yeah, it seems as though we'll have a lot of random people showing up in the first place. Aren't you guys glad I suggested it?? XD
check the "guest list"....is anything.anyone missing???
last year I wandered around the con eating bags of dry ramen and whatever pocky I could mooch off of fanboys through bets or being cute. I got a whole box of mousse pocky from Koji-kun for being able to play DDR in an uber-short skirt without showing the slightest hint of underwear. XD mad ninja skillz, yo. But this year, I should actually be able to get real food, thanks to having connections to the Sake Ninja Mafia....*laughs*
Who else can't wait two weeks?!?!?!*raises hand, bounces around*

quadrain61
05-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Just asking, when is this all happening?

ShatteredSunset
05-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Two weeks... TWO WEEKS?! AGHHHHHH! ~Flails, flees~ My costume!

onnawufei
05-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Two weeks... TWO WEEKS?! AGHHHHHH! ~Flails, flees~ My costume!

My costumes!

My money!

My candy! (My boyfriend needs to stop eating it faster than I can make it!)

My diet... is failing!

quadrain61
05-15-2004, 05:32 PM
12 days, 16 hours, 55 left until Animazement 2004

YAHOO!!!!!

[/off topic]Now only if this sickness would go away and this Kid leave me alone. Sometimes I hate my job

Omittchi
05-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Are you sick too? I think I'm dying. I gotta shake this by con. But that's far enough away for me to get better (I hope).
Onnawufei...lock your candy up away from your BF! I want some too!

quadrain61
05-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Omittchi: If I don't get better by the end of the week i'm gonna go to the docs.

Onnawufei: I could lend you my Anarchist red and black book to make homemade bombs to secure your candy....Very J/K to the furthest point of no return

Omittchi
05-16-2004, 07:59 PM
I went to the doctors 4 days ago and I am NO better. :untrust: I must get better by con!!!!! *crossess fingers* I hope you get better, too! Being sickly at con would suck big time!

Goddess Cookie
05-17-2004, 05:52 AM
10 days...*dances*...oh yeah...*dances more*...

onnawufei
05-17-2004, 08:16 AM
I think every year before the con something bad happens to me. One year my sister's cat brutalized my arm, and I was wearing a spaghetti strap dress for my costume. I kept praying that the damn thing would heal and of course it didn't (I still have a scar and that was AZ '00).

Then one year I lost my voice and got it back the week before the con. I was cosplaying Mana from Malice Mizer so we all kept joking that I was going to be REALLY in character. (He doesn't talk.)

This year the eczema on my arms are acting up really bad, so it looks like I have this icky lizard skin rash on my arms. :untrust:

SOMETHING is out to get me I say!

Omittchi
05-17-2004, 11:46 AM
OMG it's the AZ CON CURSE! LOL! Actually I'm sure that all will turn out well this year! Let's all just keep our fingers crossed! May the anime,manga,and J-rock gods and godessess rain their good fortune upon us! (I get silly when I'm excited,ne) :bigtu:

quadrain61
05-17-2004, 01:48 PM
I just got to ask this. When EXACTLY is the party? thur, friday, sat, sun, morning, afternoon, night, brunch, supper, breakfast, dinner, midnight snack, bathroom break, or tea time? or just what day and time (Preferably this one)?

DDR Faery Spice
05-17-2004, 03:33 PM
You'd know this if you READ THE REST OF THE POSTS...but I'll take pity on your poor little soul and tell you. Friday morning, 9:00am, meet in the lobby. No costumes required, just some sort of foodal donations. XD Coz we're hungry little demons. I'll bring some stuff, I hope everyone else will too. We need someone to bring orange juice or something, too....

quadrain61
05-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Ok Thanks!!!!!!! If I can find a free room thursday night I'll definately make otherwise I'll have to ride with Farmboybob and I dunno when he's gonna be there. :Goes and OD on cough medicine:

DDR Faery Spice
05-17-2004, 04:11 PM
....just found lots of itchy little bumps on my legs....I hope it's razor burn or summat and not poison oak. That would be t3h uber-buzzkill.

Anjierusu
05-17-2004, 04:38 PM
You'd know this if you READ THE REST OF THE POSTS...but I'll take pity on your poor little soul and tell you. Friday morning, 9:00am, meet in the lobby. No costumes required, just some sort of foodal donations. XD Coz we're hungry little demons. I'll bring some stuff, I hope everyone else will too. We need someone to bring orange juice or something, too....

I'll bring orange juice! :p

I got it covered. Just don't let me forget. ^_^

Farmboybob
05-17-2004, 04:39 PM
If I leave for the con at like 7:30, then I think I can make it.

And Faery, you better not have poison oak. That would be depressing. And I don't have any elixers or mega-potions, so you can't have any thing wrong with you. ANY OF YOU!

Anjierusu
05-17-2004, 04:40 PM
BTW, I'm bringing lucky charms for some apparent reason. ^_^

Should I bring le bowls and milk and plastic spoons and such? It won't be hard, in fact, if I brought milk, it would be better, so I could bring a cooler and keep the orange juice I'm bringing cold too. =P

Just a thought. :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
05-18-2004, 03:42 PM
I have t3h spoons, but bowls would be a good idea. You're so smart, Chase!!!!

onnawufei
05-18-2004, 08:03 PM
HA! Guess what now? I'm SICK! I apparently caught Omittchi and quadrain61's sicky bugs! DAMN YOU!!!!

Actually that got me thinking as I lay in bed "I wonder if I could convince one of my coworkers that I got sick from a computer virus" and I'm pretty sure I can. :crylaugh:

Omittchi
05-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Poor Onnawufei! I got sick on Wednesday and today I'm starting to feel like a human again. So you SHOULD be better by con although it still sucks in the meantime,I know! :( Drink plenty of fluids and I'll send magical healing vibes your way,lol!

nixxer
05-18-2004, 11:45 PM
its the season of sicklyness cause Im sick and so are all of my friends...I think they gave it to me infact, curse them grrrrrr...anyway, yeah milk would be great, would go good with my cookies, I'd bring some myself, but I dont have a cooler and thanks to money probs I really cant afford that much :( but I will bring what I said I would....*runs to check what she said she'd bring* anyway, I hope everyone feels better soon, being sick sucks, I just hope everyone is better by next weekend.

DDR Faery Spice
05-19-2004, 02:13 PM
I should be fine, I can't afford to get sick until the first week in August. Recovery and then my uncle's wedding, then summer school prevent any illness days. >.< ::is one stressed thingy:: but yeah. Oh, and I'm gonna be working nights waitressing at either Ri-Ra's or the Carriage Club. SUMMER ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SO BUSY!!!!!!!11111one!!!

Goddess Cookie
05-19-2004, 02:40 PM
I'm gonna help mai dad wit his restraunt and all that money will go to mai band trip and fee...that's over $700 going into that...and on the side I will try to save money for AZ 2005...I don't like jobs...nee...

SakeNinja2
05-19-2004, 08:29 PM
I'm gonna be working nights waitressing at either Ri-Ra's or the Carriage Club.
The Ninja clan is going to have to come by and get drunk off their a55es so you can be our waitress and we can harass you. :D We tip very good!

quadrain61
05-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Alright I got 1 case of BAWLS reserved for this party.

The cashier gave me a weird look when I asked for 3 cases of it.

nixxer
05-19-2004, 09:44 PM
*drool* BAWLS I cant wait to taste that sweet taste again, ah my tongue eagerly awaits mmmmmm

supp27549
05-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Wow, my bd is june 7th, :smile extends 13" off either side of face:. I will try to bring some random junk food or something :munches on random fritos: cool, party :cheers: I'll try to get my friends to come :argue: , but i've been sworn by digi not to approach the sakeninjas :confused: . anyway see you there
wil
(Loki)
P.S. i will be cosplaying sanosake all three days

Anjierusu
05-20-2004, 06:15 AM
Wow, my bd is june 7th, :smile extends 13" off either side of face:. I will try to bring some random junk food or something :munches on random fritos: cool, party :cheers: I'll try to get my friends to come :argue: , but i've been sworn by digi not to approach the sakeninjas :confused: . anyway see you there
wil
(Loki)
P.S. i will be cosplaying sanosake all three days

Why is it people with the birthday of June 7th have a thing about big swords? :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
05-20-2004, 05:18 PM
Who is this Digi??? The Sake Ninjas aren't bad, just....well, they're drunken louts who cosplay(or attempt to--one of them is going to be a very inebriated Zoro in outr One Piece skit)...and they're very generous with their booze. Anyway, glad to have you along. Were you at AZ last year?
Ninjas: as long as I won't get fired. I'll let you know if I get the job when club starts again.
Alright I got 1 case of BAWLS reserved for this party.

The cashier gave me a weird look when I asked for 3 cases of it.
I wonder why. XD

::laughs at Chase for no apparent reason??::

Just taking up space now....7 DAYS!!!!

SakeNinja2
05-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Ninjas: as long as I won't get fired. No, we are well behaved at bars & pubs!

The Sake Ninjas aren't bad, just....well, they're drunken louts who cosplay Well, yeah at AZ, we're not too bad but I can't say the same for AWA. Those ninjas are all dead now, we're the well behaved replacement ninjas.

Speaking of BAWLS, last year I traded some sake for some Bawls and it tasted more harsh than the sake! Somebody mixed a little of the two, now that has got to be nasty!

onnawufei
05-21-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm well again!!!! Weird little three day sickness. I still have a little cough but all is coming together for me.

I now have a MAD amount of candy making to do! I hope people like chocolates! And whoever laughs at my candy wrapping gets beaten up by my big lug of a best friend. ^_^ He'll have golf clubs! (If he's in his Casey costume anyway.)

quadrain61
05-21-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm well again!!!! Weird little three day sickness. I still have a little cough but all is coming together for me.

I now have a MAD amount of candy making to do! I hope people like chocolates! And whoever laughs at my candy wrapping gets beaten up by my big lug of a best friend. ^_^ He'll have golf clubs! (If he's in his Casey costume anyway.)

Woo!!! I'm well too. Going to school makes me sick. I wonder how many cars I've hit spitting out saliva while driving...j/k. Same with the occasional coughing. What did we pick up?

6 days, 16 hours, 3 minutes, and 1 seconds left until Animazement 2004

Omittchi
05-21-2004, 09:55 PM
Does anyone know if there is a grocery store near the hotel?? I'll be needing to find us a cake. I'll make one IF I have time. But it might not happen. But if I have to get storebought cake I'll make sure I get a good one! :rockon:

nixxer
05-22-2004, 02:43 AM
weee I get to eat cake today, I have to work as well but who cares about that when you get to enjoy delicious devil food cake...mmmm....Im not really doing anything for my bday till sunday though, when I'll be hanging with all my friends and we go see Shrek 2 in theatres. But yep, I just said bye to the last bit of my teen days, as now Im 20...weeee....one more year before I stop counting all together.

onnawufei
05-22-2004, 06:30 AM
What if random people made cupcakes? I could probably swing some cupcakes, I just don't know if I'd be able to make enough. But if more than just one person made them, then it'd be like birthday cake for all!

My boyfriend is really afraid we're not going to have enough room in the cooler for all the food we're bringing. *L* So I have to be careful not to obligate myself to *too* much.

quadrain61
05-22-2004, 08:28 AM
Does anyone know if there is a grocery store near the hotel?? I'll be needing to find us a cake. I'll make one IF I have time. But it might not happen. But if I have to get storebought cake I'll make sure I get a good one!

I'm not fond of the Durham area but I think from the con make a left at page rd and there's shopping center I THINK somewhere around the intersection with I THINK page rd and miami blvd. Mapquest this.

Just when is everyone goning to be at the hotel thursday?

Anjierusu
05-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Well everyone. I got back from the store. I have the orange juice, the lucky charms, and 50 plastic bowls. ^_^

Tiff's got the spoons, and she suggested we find someone at the con with a car, and go snag some milk. ^_^

We need to edit the front post, and start a checklist so we know what we've got so far.

Anjierusu
05-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Just when is everyone goning to be at the hotel thursday?

No idea. Tiff's got a recital for chorus Thursday night. So we're going to flexibly work around how to get everyone there on Thursday. Not sure what we'll do. But my dance thursday is cancelled, so I don't have to perform anymore. ^_^ So I'm free, which should help with everyone getting there by Thursday night.

Anjierusu
05-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh! :eek: One last thing...

We need cups for the orange juice and any other "morning drink" that people bring, so will anyone have cups? I don't think I can get to the store again for that. If push comes to shove, the Sake Ninjas are BOUND to have something that can hold a liquid. :rofl:

quadrain61
05-22-2004, 12:07 PM
woo a few more days left

SakeNinja2
05-22-2004, 05:49 PM
If push comes to shove, the Sake Ninjas are BOUND to have something that can hold a liquid. :rofl:

Yeah you're welcome to the used ones if you don't mind washing out the beer.

quadrain61
05-22-2004, 08:53 PM

UPDATE: Sheraton, "Guests on our 9th and 10th floors can enjoy a free continental breakfast with pastries, fruits, juices, milk, or coffee. We offer a computer for guests to use or just a space to come and relax"

Kilayi
05-22-2004, 09:54 PM
UPDATE: Sheraton, "Guests on our 9th and 10th floors can enjoy a free continental breakfast with pastries, fruits, juices, milk, or coffee. We offer a computer for guests to use or just a space to come and relax"
9th and 10th eh? Did AZ reserve all the rooms but those? XD that would just suck if they did, as we need our pastries!!

Omittchi
05-22-2004, 11:02 PM
9th and 10th floors are suites. That's why they get breakfast. But Wendy's is better anyway!!! :rockon:

SakeNinja2
05-23-2004, 12:17 AM
I am sober now thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreatSG
05-23-2004, 09:10 AM
Woah there SakeNinja, don't drink and post!
:rofl:

Kilayi
05-23-2004, 01:54 PM
9th and 10th floors are suites. That's why they get breakfast. But Wendy's is better anyway!!! :rockon:
WOO! Thats good then! I get my pasteries after all! :3 :bouncer:

onnawufei
05-23-2004, 09:23 PM

And this is why this hotel sucks. The first year we went we didn't get to stay at the same hotel the con was at, but the hotel we got was much nicer. (sigh) Ah well, it's the price you pay for convenience. :rolleyes:

Goddess Cookie
05-24-2004, 05:52 AM
YAY! Pasteries! YAY!

Anjierusu
05-24-2004, 08:54 AM
^_^ Pastries.... or rather, Pasteries.... are cool.

So then. The time is upon us. Looks like everything's hashed out and planned right? I hate surprises though. Can any one think of any last minute plans that we need to crank out? Do we have all supplies? and... stuff?

We don't have to get presents for ALL the birthdays do we? :toothy:

DDR Faery Spice
05-24-2004, 04:04 PM
mmmm....pastries....maybe I'll bring a danish....and bear with me, as I'm updating the front post as we speak...so to speak...I'm getting way to fond of the dotted ending....but yeah...::dies:: Maybe it's just the stress. I have a six page paper and a novel project to finish, along with memorizing 5 songs for our concert(well, two of em are good to go, so yay), getting stuff packed, and finishing my costume. Yes, I'm STILL not done. I JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME!!!!!!::dies again:: I need to do so much...I'll just stay up all night and sleep through French tomorrow. That'll give me two hours of sleep. Then I'll just crash on the way to AZ. So much for getting a good night's sleep before the con...::dies yet again....is now deadł::

quadrain61
05-24-2004, 05:18 PM
DDR Faery: You tellin me, I got chemistry exam tomorrow. It's hard and it's hard studying and play HALO at the same time. Woo 101 ping on free Bear Rock wifi connection. Anyways I'm gonna go and get a pastry somwhere.

3 days, 17 hours, 13 minutes, and 39 seconds left until Animazement 2004

onnawufei
05-24-2004, 06:42 PM
No exams for me, just a full schedule of work, cleaning, and snack making. :razz:

quadrain61
05-24-2004, 06:53 PM
^ Angst!!!!!!

SakeNinja2
05-24-2004, 11:56 PM
So the ninja clan MAY or MAYNOT show up. We try not to make plans once the drinking starts, as time goes out the window, and mornings are not friendly to ninjas. But, we'll TRY. We have a ton of various Green teas and Oolong teas we can bring. Maybe some... food... of some type, whatever we have around. Or who knows, a bunch of drunk ninjas may come crash the party with their friend Domo-keg! Or we'll be passed out in bed.

DDR Faery Spice
05-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Lol...I'll make sure to pick up the tea the night before.
Pastries!!!! If I have the time I'll make madeleines or scones.

onnawufei
05-28-2004, 07:13 AM
Now the question is, after last night will DDR Faery show up to her own party? :crylaugh:

quadrain61
05-28-2004, 07:45 AM
yeah I think I saw here early this morning (still half asleep at 12:00 am)

onnawufei
05-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Was that you I almost stepped on in the elevator? :crylaugh:

And yeah, after standing around till after 9:30 we went upstairs to eat cake. CAKE!

Anjierusu
05-30-2004, 08:46 PM
The party was great! Kind of fell through, we went to Onnawufei's room, ate a smaller amount than I thought. I don't know where the remaining food went. ^_^

But then, just a few of us went to the pool. and I got burnt before I ever wore my shirtless costume. Smart. But I got a birthday present, and so did DDR Faery Spice. THANK YOU SARA! ::hugs his poster:: :thumbsup:

Goddess Cookie
05-30-2004, 09:01 PM
HEY! That was from all of us...katie, me, and bob too...

Omittchi
05-30-2004, 09:03 PM
That was MY room! Me me me!!! :) And the remaining food somehow got abducted by hungry broke cosplayers...

GreatSG
05-30-2004, 09:14 PM
Here's a few photos from the party. Thanks for the cool time Omittchi, DDRFairy, everyone else who was there. You guys rock! :rockon:

The hostess Omittchi and... agh... I forgot your names, sorry... (http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Greatsg/AZ04/caffineparty.jpg) :(

The gang (http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Greatsg/AZ04/cosplaycomgroup.jpg)

Oh yeah, hope you like your drawings Ommitchi and Avanon. :bigtu:

BTW, add me to your AIM if you like: TheGreatSG

Omittchi
05-30-2004, 09:32 PM
I love my drawing! Thank you!! :) I loved meeting all you guys! I had so much fun! Onnawufei has some pictures too. I want to see them! She has the "Almighty spoon" picture of me!

Avanon
05-31-2004, 02:42 PM
Woo, party...
I hope everyone enjoyed my bra stuffing adventures!

nixxer
05-31-2004, 09:03 PM
omg lol, it was fun, ah, the almighty spoon...but yeah, there was random people coming in and just walking off with food we just kinda stared like wtf...but it was still great fun, the cake was good, much thanks to omittchi for letting us party in her room....twice ^_^

Kilayi
05-31-2004, 10:14 PM
But I got a birthday present, and so did DDR Faery Spice. THANK YOU SARA! ::hugs his poster:: :thumbsup:
hey.... I picked them out, and me and sara both paid for them... but it was from Sabi and bob as well... ><

And thanks again to Omittchi for letting us have a party in her room!

DDR Faery Spice
06-01-2004, 03:40 PM
You guys were the best!!! I loved my poster, thanks to all four of you for having such awesome taste!!
Sorry to everyone about the mix-up of times and everything, I was all stupid and stuff. Drama will do that to anyone @.@ But yeah, it was great nonetheless seeing you all--And SG, thank YOU for the idea for my next year's costume. All of you, expect to see a bishie-molesting tentacle monster running around next year!!! XD What do you think? But yeah. Party was awesometastic!

Ranma Saotome
06-01-2004, 10:24 PM
See you guys next year. ^^

GreatSG
06-01-2004, 10:37 PM
And SG, thank YOU for the idea for my next year's costume.

I did? o.o Well then, expect your master and mentor Dr. Hentai to be there to guide you along next year as well! :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
06-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Of course you did! Check out my siggy for the idea. XD

onnawufei
06-03-2004, 03:39 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/beecam/16580.html

Pictures from the birthday party! And I forgot people's screen names (hell if you remind me I'll edit the entry) so I'm really sorry. *L* Oh and I probably spelled a bunch wrong too. -_-

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have, but it goes that way EVERY year.

GreatSG
06-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Don't feel bad about forgetting names Onna, I did as well XD

BTW, the goofy bastard known as Dr. Hentai is me. :bigtu:

nixxer
06-03-2004, 09:02 PM
yay, I love those pics, especially the spoon pic of omittchi :rofl: nice pics though, I also like the group one with me showing off the bottle of bawls. :D wow did we make a nice little mess at that party ehehehe I cant wait to do it again weeee :bigtu:

Avanon
06-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Mess? Lol, you should have seen our room! It was a dissaster area as soon as we stepped foot in it...hehe

DDR Faery Spice
06-04-2004, 12:07 PM
I....I thought it was 10....*sniff* ;_; I feel horrible now. **tears**

GreatSG
06-04-2004, 01:12 PM
I....I thought it was 10....*sniff* ;_; I feel horrible now. **tears**
There there, it's all right,. we figured you missed the caffine party because you had been capture and held hostage for god knows what purposes by the Saki Ninja's. BUt atleast you made the B-day party. :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
06-08-2004, 02:17 PM
well, sort of, anyway. XD