PDA

View Full Version : Now who had FUN!?

HybridTwist
04-18-2004, 04:19 AM
It was totally a blast being there. I'm glad I came.

Cosplaygal29
04-18-2004, 01:04 PM
I had fun! =)

Whoever made those hamburgers & hotdogs were so damn cool! They were really good! =D

Ukatavi
04-18-2004, 01:31 PM
I had fun whoopin out some DDR.... as Inuyasha.... I kindda scared my self with that one. ^n_n^

Emiko
04-18-2004, 02:10 PM
I have pictures of that :D They're going up sometime today. I had fun taking pictures and meeting people! :)

Moon Prince
04-18-2004, 02:14 PM
I was glad I got to get there... Despite the rain in the morning... it turned out well I think. ^_^

Sorry if my umbrella attacked anybody. heh.

Shirayuki
04-18-2004, 02:16 PM
I had fun too! even though the weather in the morning was really bad, but I'm so glad the sun came out! It made everything so much nicer!!! XD It was fun meeting friends and new people and most of all, I got to cosplay!!! We need more of these things for cosplayers to get together! I mean, we don't get to run out in costumes often =\

but yes! the inu yasha on DDR! I totally caught your picture too! XD lol
and Emiko, were you Mimi yesterday? =D I loved your costume!
<--- ran around and took secret pics of people from far away O.O;;

edit: and many thanks to people who brought food! I snatched a hotdog ^_^" oh, and I brought the dr.peppers ^_^ I'm glad people took them. I was worried if no one did @_@

Dawn
04-18-2004, 02:19 PM
me! i had fun :D even though i was late~ hahahaha.

Jubei-chan
04-18-2004, 03:18 PM
state_alchemist: Heck yeah I had fun!!! And all the Dennys peoples made the day that much more awesome!

The fun-ness has yet to wear off ... I think my feet are a tad cut up from the Hobbit-y and Ed antics. But hey it evens out in the end! ^_^

Tetsugyu
04-18-2004, 05:26 PM
I HAD A BLAST! It was so much fun! Despite being sad for the Death of Yokoyama Mitsuteru, I had tons of fun. I was glad to see a lot of new faces, and of course the regulars again. I can never get enough of these events. When's the next one?

Kikari
04-18-2004, 08:01 PM
despite the rain, wind, and cold i got that night, it was a blast :3 I agree with Shirayuki!! we NEED more events xD

xfallenangelx
04-18-2004, 08:02 PM
I had tons of fun! My friend (Reaver) was the one that brought the DDR, I helped her set it up (me being Tifa) glad everyone enjoyed it! ^^
~Anji

Reaver
04-18-2004, 10:00 PM
yeah! I will never throw away my DDR pads even if they stop working now that InuYasha has danced on em XD (lol). Neway, I had alot of fun and Im glad that everyone else did! We need a cosplay.campout now! Or like a lock-in somewhere, thats be cool! XD Must run around in crazy cosumes and scare the general public! X3

Shirayuki
04-18-2004, 10:49 PM
actually, my friend and I are planning on a get together somewhere near september in Laguna (around 20 minutes drive from Irvine) if not Irvine for cosplayers to get together again XD It'd be so fun! *wonders if it'd be possible to have like a cosplayer's camp or something* O.O;; the many crazy ideas of mine...

laserkei
04-19-2004, 12:12 AM
actually, my friend and I are planning on a get together somewhere near september in Laguna (around 20 minutes drive from Irvine) if not Irvine for cosplayers to get together again XD It'd be so fun! *wonders if it'd be possible to have like a cosplayer's camp or something* O.O;; the many crazy ideas of mine...

I would love to go for another get together! ^ ^

Asukas~Doll
04-19-2004, 04:44 PM
I was actually able to go with yunie and my little brother. But I had to change my original costume of Haruko from FLCL to Klaha. ^-^ I had a blast though. And got to DDR as Klaha. Mwaha!

Arisugawa Juri
04-19-2004, 05:15 PM
I enjoyed myself, though I'm afraid the rain did hell with any makeup one tried to apply. Despite the obvious weather problems, though, the crowd was wonderful, as were the costumes.

Reaver
04-19-2004, 07:02 PM
I have to say, climbing the tree to get the UFO was pretty fun! XD

DorkyVash
04-19-2004, 08:22 PM
I had fun eating Spam Musubi.

Kitsune_Thief
04-19-2004, 08:54 PM
I have to say, climbing the tree to get the UFO was pretty fun! XD

I have to say wrestling with Reaver and xfallenangelx was fun! :thumbsup:

Emiko
04-19-2004, 09:20 PM

Cool! I would go to the gathering in Laguna! I've been there and that is THE place to take pictures. The path along the beach and seacliff is so beautiful!

Jubei-chan
04-19-2004, 10:07 PM
I was actually able to go with yunie and my little brother. But I had to change my original costume of Haruko from FLCL to Klaha. ^-^ I had a blast though. And got to DDR as Klaha. Mwaha!

Your Klaha was AWESOME!!! I think it must have been my Most Favorite Awesome Costume To See at the Picnic!!! >_< SO COOL!!! ^_^

Sagara-san
04-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Best C.c Picnic even though it was raining for the whole first half. I still enjoyed myself, seeing all my friends, giving away two gifts, playing Smash Bros., and standing by the BBQ to warm-up from the cold rain. Next time it will be alot better.

Hey, at least we didn't get sunburned.

Asukas~Doll
04-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Your Klaha was AWESOME!!! I think it must have been my Most Favorite Awesome Costume To See at the Picnic!!! >_< SO COOL!!! ^_^

Oh thank you! *makes you new bestest friend* XD I was so glad it wasn't hot that day. Lots of layers for that thing -_-;;

But now I gotta dry clean the poor thing since the bottom of the cloak got dirty. Oh well, it was still fun! ^-^

Jubei-chan
04-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Oh thank you! *makes you new bestest friend* XD I was so glad it wasn't hot that day. Lots of layers for that thing -_-;;

But now I gotta dry clean the poor thing since the bottom of the cloak got dirty. Oh well, it was still fun! ^-^

Yeah ... and a white costume dragging on the dirty ground ... yeah ... thats gonna be a bother to clean. But I'm so glad that you wore it!!! It made my day!!!

Yeah, if I get my butt working I'll PM ya if I get my Yuki costume done! I'd love to take a pic with ya!

Tasuki
04-21-2004, 02:39 AM
All in all i thought the day was great. I had tons of fun even though my costumer was stuck at a friends house. So I just played smash bros. melee for 2 hours and never lost once. ok maybe once but no more than that. No matter what ill have a costume next time theres something like this.

Reaver
04-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Cool! U gonna do Tasuki? I plan on doing a crossplay of him at AX04. XD

Jubei-chan
04-21-2004, 09:45 PM
All in all i thought the day was great. I had tons of fun even though my costumer was stuck at a friends house. So I just played smash bros. melee for 2 hours and never lost once. ok maybe once but no more than that. No matter what ill have a costume next time theres something like this.

TY TY!!

::GLOMP:: HI HI!!! Welcome to the boards!!!

To those Denny's peoples ... Tasuki is the big guy who didn't talk! And he kicked royal bootay at Smash Brothers! You must get your Tasuki costume done!!! For that matter you have to decide what costume(s) you want for AX!!! No more procrastinating!!! I'm glad that you came! You helped make the day super fun!!! GO TY TY!!!

Reaver
04-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Oh! I guess u did just join up with the board! Welcome! XD Hope to see u at AX04 or other conventions Tasuki! X3

HybridTwist
04-22-2004, 01:39 AM
Hey Tasuki, I was the guy in the white shirt at Denny's (two seats from your left). If I have any questions about Gundam than I ask you than. Later.

Reaver
04-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Questions about GUndam? Aw, it loox like I missed a good dinner trip! XD

Sexy Leopard
04-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Hey Tasuki! (I was sitting right next to u @ dinner!)(the one w/ the white top who went as tifa)

I thought u like wern't into cosplay and just drove those other people hehe U should have talked more! I thought u were cool! I didn't mean to embaress u at dinner tho hehe i was trying to get u involved in the convo. hehe I had no idea u were on cosplay.com tho

OH! i say all of us get together again to go to dinner at AX! We all seemed to have alot of fun together.

HybridTwist
04-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey Tasuki! (I was sitting right next to u @ dinner!)(the one w/ the white top who went as tifa)

I thought u like wern't into cosplay and just drove those other people hehe U should have talked more! I thought u were cool! I didn't mean to embaress u at dinner tho hehe i was trying to get u involved in the convo. hehe I had no idea u were on cosplay.com tho

OH! i say all of us get together again to go to dinner at AX! We all seemed to have alot of fun together.

I totally agree with that. That would be the bomb if we do that!!! Hey Sexy Leopard, you should ask Ben to come with us and take a bunch of pics. Oh, and tell him to cosplay as anime photographer, that way it'll be a lot better experience. :bigtu:

Reaver
04-22-2004, 03:03 PM
yeah, it would be pretty fun to do dinner at AX! XD (except for the prices of course! X3)

Jubei-chan
04-22-2004, 06:41 PM
I totally agree with that. That would be the bomb if we do that!!! Hey Sexy Leopard, you should ask Ben to come with us and take a bunch of pics. Oh, and tell him to cosplay as anime photographer, that way it'll be a lot better experience. :bigtu:

to keep with tradition we could always go to the Denny's thats just on the other side of Harbor. Not too pricey, and we could always rais hell outside of it first! ^_^

NoLable721
04-22-2004, 09:34 PM
yeah, it would be pretty fun to do dinner at AX! XD (except for the prices of course! X3)

I DECAIRD FOOD FIGHT!!! ^_^

Tasuki
04-23-2004, 02:41 AM
I DECAIRD FOOD FIGHT!!! ^_^

Yeah a food fight would be great. We all know I'll win, but there is one problem.... I couldn't see a reason for thoughing away such a thing. To think, throughing away the vary thing that keeps us alive.... well who cares as long as we have fun.

Tasuki
04-23-2004, 02:42 AM
Who knows maybe we can even get the staff at Denny's involved. Creating utter caose is fun. But only for those who find joy in such things. I don't think anyone here would have a problem with that, right?

Jubei-chan
04-23-2004, 03:29 AM
I volunteer to lead the revolt of food!!! We'll have to pick teams though! I'll lead Team Spork!!! (not quite a fork, not quite a spoon, but has the strength of both combined), and Tasuki will lead Team (enter team name here). So those who want to live through the meal will choose my team! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!

Tasuki
04-23-2004, 03:42 AM
I volunteer to lead the revolt of food!!! We'll have to pick teams though! I'll lead Team Spork!!! (not quite a fork, not quite a spoon, but has the strength of both combined), and Tasuki will lead Team (enter team name here). So those who want to live through the meal will choose my team! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!

Fine if you going to be against me I'll just name my team.... well it seems that curently i have no members on my team. I really only need 6 more members on my team and a priestess. My teams name will be "The Suzaku 7". How do you like them apples huh Jubei.

Jubei-chan
04-23-2004, 03:48 AM
Fine if you going to be against me I'll just name my team.... well it seems that curently i have no members on my team. I really only need 6 more members on my team and a priestess. My teams name will be "The Suzaku 7". How do you like them apples huh Jubei.

Seeing as I cosplay the Seiryuu priestess I just might change my team name to "The Seiryuu Seven" ... How you like them oranges and bananas Tasuki-chan? =P ???

Tasuki
04-23-2004, 03:55 AM
Seeing as I cosplay the Seiryuu priestess I just might change my team name to "The Seiryuu Seven" ... How you like them oranges and bananas Tasuki-chan? =P ???

To be honest i dont really care for bananas but oranges are fine. Really though I think ill bring a small electronic fan, a bag of flour and a lighter. Then if your not on my team you had better hope yu have flame retardent clothes. Of course if i did do that i'd probibly set myself on fire along with the whole restraunt, so I think I'll stick to cleaning my plate the old fashon way. With a fork. Wether or not the food is on someones face or in my mouth is entierly up to you.

Reaver
04-23-2004, 08:23 AM
To be honest i dont really care for bananas but oranges are fine. Really though I think ill bring a small electronic fan, a bag of flour and a lighter. Then if your not on my team you had better hope yu have flame retardent clothes. Of course if i did do that i'd probibly set myself on fire along with the whole restraunt, so I think I'll stick to cleaning my plate the old fashon way. With a fork. Wether or not the food is on someones face or in my mouth is entierly up to you.
Tasuki using a small electronic fan!?! Where's ur fire fan! XD lol