PDA

View Full Version : Who are you being for AnimeNext '04?

Senko-chan
04-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey, just wanted to know what kind of cosplayers are going to be around ^_^.

I'm being
Sango (Inuyasha)
Sakura (Neko costume) (Card captors sakura) (<Hopefully!)

Biku-Chan
04-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 and Ashura from RG Veda... nobody knows what RG Veda is so I ight end up doing Shiva from FF8... but I might not be able to make her... hair...thing... on time... ^^;

Xx Lulu xX
04-18-2004, 09:53 PM
lots of Sailor Moon characters lol

1. Princess serenity
2. Usagi's HS Uniform
3. Eternal Sailor Moon

and when NOT in costume i'll just be wearing her wig..so like...

4. Civillian Usagi

:3

Flippy
04-18-2004, 10:37 PM
1)Naru(Love Hina)~day and night outfits
2)Winry(Full Metal Alchemist)~normal outfit

StarDustShadow
04-18-2004, 11:11 PM
~Yuna (FFX)
~Hiei (Yuu Yuu Hakusho)
~Alice (DDRMax2) hopefully for Saturday night with my rave buddies if i get it done in time (long live Tekkoshocon circle ravers!)

*~Yunie~*

Adara
04-19-2004, 09:49 AM
-Kaoru, Rurouni Kenshin
-Akane, Ranma 1/2
-Nami, One Piece

That is... if I can get all of them done. But hey, thats what spring break is for. :D

Oshi
04-19-2004, 11:24 AM
-Aion (Chrno Crusade)
-Col. Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
-Generic TripleTriad-playing SeeD (FF8)

DarkMgcnGirl
04-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 and Ashura from RG Veda... nobody knows what RG Veda is so I ight end up doing Shiva from FF8... but I might not be able to make her... hair...thing... on time... ^^;

I know what RG Veda is ... I have a Kendappa costume that I wore at AnimeNEXT last year myself. Maybe I'll bring it again this year cause I love the costume.

But I'm still deciding on what to bring to the con myself ... Definatly Cecilia from Wild ARMs, Aurora from Kingdom Hearts and whatever YuGiOh costume I finally fixate on.

TheAnarCHris
04-19-2004, 01:11 PM
-Aion (Chrno Crusade)
-Generic TripleTriad-playing SeeD (FF8)

Dude, ur cosplay Mustang? That's THE most american character name I've ever seen in an anime, let alone in FMA

But yeah.....

Squall Leonhart (battle and SeeD verison, Final Fantasy 8)
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7, Anime bathing suit party)
Kyo Kusanagi-King of Fighter 2003

Flippy
04-19-2004, 02:21 PM
-Aion (Chrno Crusade)
I'm doing Winry and Lady Ava is doing Ed....Do you want to meet up and take pics?

Cool.....Chrno Crusade!!!!!! One day down the road I want to cosplay Rosette. Shouldn't be that hard of a costume to make and she's such a funny character. I could even use my blond Winry wig....(when I buy it...I'm on a hunt right now for a cheap one... :schitzo: )

autumnxserenity
04-19-2004, 02:26 PM
I'm doing...

K-san from Gravitation..

I wanna' do Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket, but alas, certain things prevent me from doing so. What a tragedy. I don't know how to spell that word..

sailor-moon
04-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Eternal Sailor Moon :D

and maybe the school uniform..that is if seiya gets off her lazy ass and makes her school uni ^_^

and for when im not in a costume ill just have my normal usagi hairstyle :D so itl be casual Usa! w00t!

Senko-chan
04-19-2004, 04:47 PM
cool everyone's costumes sound interesting! ^_^

Hime no Toki
04-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Right now my definites are Souma Ayame (Fruits Basket) and Mai Kujaku (Yu-Gi-Oh!). Also considering Hiei from YYH and if it's done in time I'll be Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Senko-chan
04-19-2004, 06:43 PM
hooray for you! ^_^ faye rocks.

XShuichiX
04-19-2004, 06:47 PM
i'm being Hiro from Gravitation and Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei(just his plain old orange dhirt clothes.)

Senko-chan
04-19-2004, 08:05 PM
I love your icon Shuichi ^_^

Galaxia
04-19-2004, 11:17 PM
I'm going on Saturday, and I'll either be Galaxia or Guu ^_^

XShuichiX
04-20-2004, 03:13 PM
I love your icon Shuichi ^_^

thank you. ^_^ my friend gave it to me. i have no idea where she got it though.

Andariel
04-22-2004, 11:00 PM
It's changing nearly every week, but as of right now it's.. Aya from the Weiss Kreuz OAVs (Friday) and Ed from FMA (Saturday). Dragging a friend along as my Roy. ^^;

Nikol
04-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Right now I'm planning on Omi for Weiss Kreuz's mission gear from the OVA and either my Shuichi (from Gravitaion) costume, my Byakko (from Yami no Matsuei) costume or going out to buy an orange shirt and be Hisoka (from Yami).

Xx Lulu xX
04-23-2004, 01:15 PM

and maybe the school uniform..that is if seiya gets off her lazy ass and makes her school uni ^_^

and for when im not in a costume ill just have my normal usagi hairstyle :D so itl be casual Usa! w00t!

Bizzle, youre so taking piccies with me! XDDD cuz yeah we can be Usagi/ESM twinsss O_o cept like...im mad tall XDD

TwiliteSea
04-24-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm going as Gun Mage Rikku. I think I'm going on Saturday.

Zetchi
04-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Sakura from Naruto
DJ Lain from Serial Experiements Lain
Kirila from Noir

ldoss_princess
04-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Iruka - Naruto (hopefully)
Lee Bailong - Shaman King
Miroku - Inuyasha (hopefully making a staff soon)

GiantSatanRobo
04-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Hatake Kakashi
Mebbe a Hidden Sound or one of the Demon Brothers

RoboGundam6
04-27-2004, 11:02 AM
O_o; odd name...

Mew_Pudding
04-27-2004, 04:02 PM
I`m going for Saturday with a Tokyo Mew Mew cosplay group, wearing my PUDDING! costume again. ^^ not sure if I`ll use my battle or waitress yet though. x.o

KaineMaxwell
04-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Melvin from Sailor Moon
Maybe Specs from Tank Police and a Tokyo Babylon character

sailor-moon
04-29-2004, 09:48 AM
Bizzle, youre so taking piccies with me! XDDD cuz yeah we can be Usagi/ESM twinsss O_o cept like...im mad tall XDD

dude..your gonna be like,,,as tall as my Tuxedo Kamen XD hahahhaa me and Seiya are gonna look so short! XD

::rollz::

Chun Li
04-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Koenma-yu yu hakusho and a kodona mad hatter fro alice's adventures in wounderland
i may have a third costume but i havent chosen it if i have any at all. most likely not.

DemonMisery
04-29-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm going as Aisha Klan-Klan from Outlaw Star. I'm really new to any type of cosplaying so I was wondering if anyone knew of any good stores I could buy her props from. I'd really appreciate it.

I'm really lost in this whole costume thing! Please! Someone help! :lost:

Flippy
04-29-2004, 02:51 PM
^you should either make them or have them commissed by someone. If your going to comission then start looking for someone asap because normally they have more than one project to do......so don't wait till the last minute.

Darkside Blues
04-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Here's what I'm hoping to pull off:

Yu-Gi-Oh: Battle City Bakura and Hysteric Fairy

New EGL outfit

Genya Arikado (put that down as a *maybe* . . . still need to find a suit that'll fit me.)

La_Luna
05-01-2004, 02:43 AM
Right now I'm planning on Omi for Weiss Kreuz's mission gear from the OVA and either my Shuichi (from Gravitaion) costume, my Byakko (from Yami no Matsuei) costume or going out to buy an orange shirt and be Hisoka (from Yami).

OMG please come as Byakko that would be so cool!

Hehe My friend and I are going as Muraki (my friend) and Oriya (me)

Since there is a no Katana rule at the con I'll be walking around with a japanese Kyubi mask like he owns from the cover of the manga :3

Are there any more YnM cosplayers going outside Hisoka?! I think all we're missing is a Tatsumi and a Tsuzuki! Oh and my friend and I will be dressed up on Saturday as Oriya and Muraki :3 ::Wave::

Nikol
05-01-2004, 07:06 AM

Oh no.... I actually told a friend I'd be her Riku and that then pushed out Byakko. I'm sorry ;___;

XShuichiX
05-01-2004, 07:15 AM

Hehe My friend and I are going as Muraki (my friend) and Oriya (me)

Since there is a no Katana rule at the con I'll be walking around with a japanese Kyubi mask like he owns from the cover of the manga :3

Are there any more YnM cosplayers going outside Hisoka?! I think all we're missing is a Tatsumi and a Tsuzuki! Oh and my friend and I will be dressed up on Saturday as Oriya and Muraki :3 ::Wave::

no no...la_luna we have a tsuzuki going. i think i remember seeing someone say she is going as tsuzuki. i will be dressed up as hisoka for friday and half of saturday. and hiro on the rest of saturday and sunday. that is my plan. yewp. may change...

icerydragon
05-05-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm being Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki and it's going to be my first cosplay!! ^^

number18
05-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Hm. Let's see.

#18 from DBZ - classic outfit and her third "raiding Chichi's closet" outfit.

And I think I might do the original saiyan costume from my rpg that got postponed right before Anime Boston. Cept since my boyfriend isn't going with me (to be my imperial guardsman), I'll just be one of my saiyan characters.

I'm not sure about the saiyan thing though, but I can't decided on another costume to make. There's no one I'm into enough! ;_;

Jubie-Chan
05-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Ran A.k.A Aya from Weiss Kruez. In a group with all of Weiss and Schwarz *Saturday only

Sorahana
05-07-2004, 08:49 PM
*points to her siggy* Though I doubt Pyoko will be done by then so just ignore here and replace that with Doom Arc Rebecca from Yu-Gi-Oh ^_~!

visulstimultion
05-08-2004, 02:46 PM
I have NO idea what days i'm going.. but i'm DEFFINETLY bringing my KH2 Sora costume, and if i go more than one day, i'm bringin Elena (FFVII - Turks), and maybe Tsuzuki.

NeikoRae
05-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Murielle from .hack// legend of the twilight
-_-''

nyah, worked too hard on as much of this costume as I have cant stop, but i want to switch now :(

CiralFox
05-12-2004, 02:42 PM
I'm hopefully going as Genkai(DarkTournament) from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kagome from Inu Yasha. My friend is going as Sango(Yukata) from Inu Yasha. Hopefully We'll see you guys there!! XD :rolleyes:

Sorahana
05-12-2004, 07:55 PM
My list changed again xD;
Rebecca (Yu-Gi-Oh, Doom Arc ver.)
Ryuichi (concert outfit)
Fujisaki (Gravitation)
Marlene (FFVII)
and I may wear Bankotsu(Inuyasha) again not sure ^^;

Amantalathiel
05-12-2004, 08:15 PM
hopefully get there, if I do, tombraider, easy to where in the hot summer heat

Dagger
05-12-2004, 09:20 PM
I should be crossplaying as Squall (I'm so going to die of heat...) and I'm being Lulu for the masquerade.

marsie
05-12-2004, 09:54 PM
SeeD Selphie
Summoner Yuna
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Neptune
Summoner Yuna Swimsuit

Biku-Chan
05-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Ok, nope. I'm going as Tifa from AC

Mr. Czernobog
05-20-2004, 11:05 AM
If I can get it done this week, I shall be Rock Lee!

Tsumanne
05-23-2004, 05:48 AM
Asuma Shinohara (Patlabor) - See Avatar Left

That's Most Likely All.
I don't forsee me getting off my butt and working on my Gunparade March gig I have planned.

Shinigami_Mimi
05-23-2004, 10:39 AM
I finally decided on my ppl! ^^ I'm gonna be:
Noriko-Gravitation
Watari-Yami No Matsuei
Alice-Alice 19th
There. ^^ Lol. Hopefully everything will be finished by the time the con comes. I'm already 90% on Watari, just need Noriko's shorts and Alice's full outfit. ^^;

AlphaNinn
05-25-2004, 02:57 AM
Some random dark fariy that I'm trying to give more of an EGL look to.
Lucia from Lunar 2
Mizuho (not too sure on that spelling) from Onegai Teacher.

Goggle
05-27-2004, 09:18 AM
I am most def. being a generic FF red mage on Saturday (and its nearing done), but I might make another last minute costume for Friday.
I may have abandoned the idea of being Jun from Tekken 2 unless I can get a wig/change my hair and make the costume really quickly.

Biku-Chan
05-30-2004, 05:51 PM
I wish I had myself an AC Cloud. ;.; Or Sephy... -grins-

Senko-chan
05-30-2004, 06:06 PM
^.^ I'm so happy that all these people took notice to my board and responded^.^ anyways, Is anyone going to the pool party? theres a board on it if anyone wants to check it out

Senko-chan
05-30-2004, 06:07 PM
I should be crossplaying as Squall (I'm so going to die of heat...) and I'm being Lulu for the masquerade.

Squall is sooo sexy ^^

Senko-chan
05-30-2004, 06:09 PM
CCAmandaSan! You should come with me in the InuYasha group I'm going in if you dont have one already, You're welcome to join if you want ^^

Hime no Toki
05-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Ok, got my official AN list...

Friday: Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Sohma Ayame (Fruits Basket)

Saturday: Mai Valentine (DOOM ARC- Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sadistic_Mana
05-30-2004, 10:35 PM
I am going to be Tsumi to Batsu Shinya and Moi dix Mois Mana.

Sorahana
05-31-2004, 08:18 AM
CCAmandaSan! You should come with me in the InuYasha group I'm going in if you dont have one already, You're welcome to join if you want ^^
'Um.....sure? Lol ^^;
When are ya being Sango btw?

And here is my final list:
Marlene(Final Fantasy VII)
Gippal (Final Fantasy X-2)
Bankotsu (Inuyasha)
Duke Devlin a.k.a. Otogi (Yu-Gi-Oh)

I'm pratically crossplaying the whole con!! I guess maybe for Richard Cox's VAing panel I'm not gonna crossplay I dunno lol xD;.

Hime no Toki
05-31-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm crossplaying the whole con too, with the exception of Mai from YGO...XD I find that to be...interesting? ^^; Can't wait to cosplay with you as Duke, woooooo! The YGO photoshoot should be fun. ^_^ Just hope we get a good turnout for it.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Senko-chan
05-31-2004, 01:04 PM
I believe on Friday and Sunday I'm being Sango, I'm being Kaoru Saturday

Senko-chan
05-31-2004, 01:08 PM
I am going to be Tsumi to Batsu Shinya and Moi dix Mois Mana.

*praises you* I love ManaSama and ShinyaKun! ^^

Chun Li
05-31-2004, 04:10 PM
*praises you* I love ManaSama and ShinyaKun! ^^

Mana-sama god of frilly lace and bonnets

Galaxia
05-31-2004, 04:36 PM

Gah! Maybe I *should* be Galaxia, then - hehe!

Maester Seymour
05-31-2004, 04:42 PM
I may have already posted here a few months ago i just didnt feel like looking but here it is anyways (i havent been to cosplay.com in a while)

-Maester Seymour Guado (FFX)
-Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary)
-Anji Mito (GGX)

^^;; its basically all the ones done, since i only have 3 costumes, the same as my sig says too, but just in a different order.

Senko-chan
05-31-2004, 06:08 PM
I may have already posted here a few months ago i just didnt feel like looking but here it is anyways (i havent been to cosplay.com in a while)

-Anji Mito (GGX)

^^;; its basically all the ones done, since i only have 3 costumes, the same as my sig says too, but just in a different order.

*claps* I love Angel Sanctuary! ^_^

agent47
05-31-2004, 06:27 PM
Roronoa Zoro from One Piece
otherwise im going as the Industrial Punk/Goth that is me

Sorahana
05-31-2004, 08:02 PM

-Anji Mito (GGX)

*runs in and glomps you* i was so happy when you told me you were going *_*!! We are so hanging out!! Gippal and Seymour, proud sponsors of "Pepso" lmao.
Only 19 days folks!!

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 11:04 AM
i'm going as lulu (i don't care that it's overplayed) :rockon:

visulstimultion
06-10-2004, 11:24 AM
ok well now i know i'm Only going on Saturday.. so i'm bringing my KH2 Sora costume, and toteing my Reno (FF7) along with me, in case I get sick of wearing Sora, which i doubt. but i'll have a Riku and KH Cloud coming with me. Yay!! ^-^

Maester Seymour
06-10-2004, 02:38 PM

YOU'RE going to be dying of heat as squall? Try my all black vinyl lucifer. It's a deathtrap, i wont make it thru the masquerade alive XD

Mew_Pudding
06-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Wow, for once I`m actually happy about Mahou Shoujo cotume`s being breezy! XDDD Whee Pudding! Wait, I might be being Aska. ._. o.o;;; *Ahem* o.O;

XShuichiX
06-10-2004, 02:43 PM
i too have a costume that will kill me with the heat. both have long sleeved shirts and are long pants. hisoka's costume has a jacket. woo. what luck. for my first con i will be dead XD dunno if ill play DDR...only if they have Air Conditioning. if not, playing DDR will make me die even faster X.x

Mew_Pudding
06-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Hm, maybe with my waitress costume I should carry around a cooler instead of a tray! XDD I laugh at my friend who unwittingly made her costume from felt. *THUD*XD

XShuichiX
06-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Hm, maybe with my waitress costume I should carry around a cooler instead of a tray! XDD I laugh at my friend who unwittingly made her costume from felt. *THUD*XD

carry a cooler and give drinks to dehydrated cosplayers! XD and if you run out of money charge a dollar. or maybe just give it for free ^^; my costume is...uh...one of them is just normal clothes i didnt have to make. its jean material. yep. my sister is wearing all black. so haha to her! XD

Senko-chan
06-10-2004, 03:26 PM
lol, that is quite clever.

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 04:08 PM
YOU'RE going to be dying of heat as squall? Try my all black vinyl lucifer. It's a deathtrap, i wont make it thru the masquerade alive XD

:razz: most of the costumes (i have seen so far) are made of vinyl (especially if they are from final fantasy any number :bashful: ) i have noticed. so the hotel better have an indoor monsoon because we will all be looking pretty but cooking in our costumes. :rofl:

visulstimultion
06-10-2004, 04:10 PM
and if they're not made from vinyl, they involve ALOT of layers.

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 04:18 PM
and if they're not made from vinyl, they involve ALOT of layers.

you are correct!

HeeroJF
06-10-2004, 08:35 PM
I'll be, in that order:

- Aburatsubo
- Ryouga
- Yohji
- Goemon

(will travel to the ends of the earth to meet other Magic User's Club and Goemon cosplayers)

Jubie-Chan
06-11-2004, 06:26 AM

I beat you both, my Aya costume is all leather with a turtleneck. I'll probably be dragged by dog collar to the masquerade.

Niku-Sama
06-11-2004, 09:46 AM
I will be Freya and hopefully Paine >_<

Lady Ava
06-11-2004, 09:50 AM
I've changed my list so many times...Its gonna be a big surprise! :D

Ashbrie
06-11-2004, 09:45 PM
*Points to Niku-sama* And hopefully I should be the Dita and Rikku following her around. ^_^

Sorahana
06-12-2004, 10:31 AM
*comes running back in* Hehe my list keeps chaning but now its final!!
Gippal (FFX-2)
Duke Devlin (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Marlene (FFVII)
TM Revolution (a.k.a. Takanori Nishikawa, Gundam Seed festival outfit for karaoke) ^O^.

I'm practically crossplaying the whole con except for Marlene o_O; *sweatdrops* 6 more days folks! Can't wait to see you all!! ^_~

Ginger Catgirl
06-12-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm doing Kotoko from Chobits =^..^= woo hoo

Mew_Pudding
06-12-2004, 12:17 PM
carry a cooler and give drinks to dehydrated cosplayers! XD and if you run out of money charge a dollar. or maybe just give it for free ^^; my costume is...uh...one of them is just normal clothes i didnt have to make. its jean material. yep. my sister is wearing all black. so haha to her! XD

Nah, I don`t charge. XDD Even though thats horribly out of character. XD I fed starving otaku in line for the AMV`s donuts last year. XD Pudding will save the day again! ^.~

Nirfy
06-12-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm gonna be Suppi-chan from CCS ^^ a girly one... in a skirt... cuz bants would be too hot. Senko-chan, I hope to see you there! If you wear your CCS costume, we could hunt down other CCS cosplayers and do a group shot.

XShuichiX
06-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Nah, I don`t charge. XDD Even though thats horribly out of character. XD I fed starving otaku in line for the AMV`s donuts last year. XD Pudding will save the day again! ^.~

aww well thats very kind of you not charging. giving free things is fun to do. make people happy and not hungry or thirsty XD. go, pudding, go! XD

Twin Bee
06-13-2004, 07:18 PM
hello all XD
I'm going as Tifa (FFVII) and Sango ^_^
my twin sister is going to be Sanosuke and Naraku =D
I can't wait! :bouncer:

Sadistic_Mana
06-13-2004, 07:34 PM
^_^

I am being tsumi to batsu Shinya and two images of Mana of Moi dix Mois of their Dix Infernal album.

VampyreMiyu
06-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Leon Belmont from Castlevania:LOI
HalloweenTown Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Nanami from Utena

I also have a Jack Skellington, a Riku, a Miki, a Sara, and a Jochim going. I'd love to get pics with anyone else doing these cosplays.

~Valerie

Mew_Pudding
06-13-2004, 08:16 PM
*SQUEAL!* Nanami, really!? I HAVE to get your picture. (as Halloween Sora too! ) I love Nanami and no one ever cosplays her! ^.^

VampyreMiyu
06-13-2004, 08:45 PM
*SQUEAL!* Nanami, really!? I HAVE to get your picture. (as Halloween Sora too! ) I love Nanami and no one ever cosplays her! ^.^

Nanami's one of my fav's! I was going to have a Mitsuru too but he can't get out of work. He may show up for a day though. I'd be glad to pose for pictures, Just keep an eye out for me!

~Valerie

Mew_Pudding
06-13-2004, 08:52 PM
Your doing her Duel outfit right? I`ve never met a real life Nanami cosplayer before. XD

visulstimultion
06-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Leon Belmont from Castlevania:LOI
HalloweenTown Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Nanami from Utena

I also have a Jack Skellington, a Riku, a Miki, a Sara, and a Jochim going. I'd love to get pics with anyone else doing these cosplays.

~Valerie

I'm going on Saturday as KH2 Sora, and i'll have a Riku and a Cloud with me ^-^ so if you wanna do piccies, we'll be there!

VampyreMiyu
06-14-2004, 12:40 AM
Your doing her Duel outfit right? I`ve never met a real life Nanami cosplayer before. XD

Yes I'm doing the duel outfit in all it's screaming yellow glory. If I have time before the con I'm going to try to made her swords and/or the cow bell.

I'm going on Saturday as KH2 Sora, and i'll have a Riku and a Cloud with me ^-^ so if you wanna do piccies, we'll be there!

I'll have to try to catch up with you guys so we can all get pictures! Thanks for the invite.

~Valerie

Biku-Chan
06-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Oh my gosh! Five... FIVE days until animeNEXT! I'm so excited! This is going to be so fun! YAAAAAAAY!

Mew_Pudding
06-14-2004, 08:14 PM
Yay! Your the first Nanami I`ve ever seen! ^_^

I know!! It`s so soon!!!! *Squeal of super fangirl joy of DOOM!* XD

*Runs around in circles screaming FUN!*

hikura
06-14-2004, 09:06 PM
I wasn't cosplaying until i decided to do my cid highwind for the con(i decided to do it today lol).

Ginger Catgirl
06-14-2004, 09:50 PM
wow.... five days... and I have exams for three of them >_< aieee. And I still have to make the bloody costume... at least it's just a white and red kimono, no difficulties there..... *whew*

Biku-Chan
06-15-2004, 11:40 AM
I still have to make the rest of my Advent Children Tifa outfit. Arg... such a pain... not to mention my machine broke so I have to hand sew it all. ;.;

Ginger Catgirl
06-15-2004, 11:53 AM
O_O i would die if my machine broke.....

Twin Bee
06-15-2004, 05:37 PM
*spazzes out with everyone else* WOOO! I can't wait!
heh heh I don't have a sewing machine so I hafta sew everything by hand XD

Senko-chan
06-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Oi! That must be very frustrating and difficult, I wish you good luck! ^_^

Twin Bee
06-15-2004, 09:27 PM
Oi! That must be very frustrating and difficult, I wish you good luck! ^_^
its actually not that bad XD me and my twin sister help eachother out with our costumes so we get stuff done pretty fast ^_^

Dark_Dragoon
06-15-2004, 10:34 PM
whee my first post but uh I'm going as Yukino Miyazawa ^^; oh man it's also my first cosplay...

3 more days!

Nirfy
06-16-2004, 07:51 AM
*spazzes out with everyone else* WOOO! I can't wait!
heh heh I don't have a sewing machine so I hafta sew everything by hand XD

Yeah, me too. ^^ It's ebil, but leaves you with a kind of pride knowing that you killed your wrists with the in-and-out motion to make your costume.

yuna31
06-16-2004, 08:58 AM
Im being tifa from FF7

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 02:38 PM
wow change of plans.... O_O I was watching Gundam Wing and when I saw the character of Duo Maxwell I knew I'd rather be him than Kotoko..... heh heh heh YEAH DUO anyway the costume will be easier to make and the hair.... yeah, mucho better-o.

XShuichiX
06-16-2004, 03:09 PM
wow change of plans.... O_O I was watching Gundam Wing and when I saw the character of Duo Maxwell I knew I'd rather be him than Kotoko..... heh heh heh YEAH DUO anyway the costume will be easier to make and the hair.... yeah, mucho better-o.

DUO!!! <3333!!! i love Duo!! not as much as my friend though so watch out for her XD wow...a Duo X3 cant wait to see you!

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 03:11 PM
yay glompage! hehe I might bring along a Quatre and Relena as well, we'll see =^..^=

Twin Bee
06-16-2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah, me too. ^^ It's ebil, but leaves you with a kind of pride knowing that you killed your wrists with the in-and-out motion to make your costume.
very true XD *pats costumes lovingly*

Lil
06-16-2004, 03:41 PM

Vinyl killed the sewing machine last time.... So I had to sew Star Healer and My Sephiroth costume by hand. Left just say.... I poke my hand alot and am glad I'm going to be wearing gloves. -_-0

But yay for other sufferers... I mean hand sewers!!!

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 04:22 PM
But yay for other sufferers... I mean hand sewers!!!

lol cute. Heh no sewing with Duo.... and for that I'm glad! Maybe a leetle tacking and perhaps some glueing... o_O... but =^..^= hey it's a last minute thing.

HeeroJF
06-16-2004, 07:40 PM
lol cute. Heh no sewing with Duo.... and for that I'm glad! Maybe a leetle tacking and perhaps some glueing... o_O... but =^..^= hey it's a last minute thing.

Yes, usually there's a way to make a Duo costume without any sewing, but I'm sewing the one I'm making for Otakon totally from scratch. Except the hat, and shoes, which I bought. I look forward to seeing your Duo!

Mew_Pudding
06-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Yaaaaay Duo! Duo is my friend!! Your gonna get lotsa glomps. (From me at leasyt. ^.^)

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 07:49 PM
lol... this is going to be fun >_< lol just kiding I love hugs, they make the world go 'round.

They smooth off all the pointy flat edges so the world is nice and smooth and 'round.

Um, yeah.... lol this is the first hyper, pocky-addicted Duo you're going to see... no wait... that's just about everyone!

I've seen more girls be Duo than guys... I suppose it's the hair =^..^=

HeeroJF
06-16-2004, 07:53 PM
I've seen more girls be Duo than guys... I suppose it's the hair =^..^=

That's definitely true. That's why I'm hoping I'll stand out, being a male Duo. But I personally don't care: I love all Duos!

Senko-chan
06-16-2004, 07:55 PM
*claps for you* ^_^

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 07:55 PM
But I personally don't care: I love all Duos!

lol, that sounds funny =^..^= I had the hat already.... I bought a Duo-like hat a few months ago cuz it just looked cute o_O I dunno. I have boots, I'm going to take off the buckles though. I have pants. I need a shirt.... >_< there are no males in our house, except the cat, it's just me and my mommy so I don't have anyone to steal a black shirt from ~.^ lol.

Mew_Pudding
06-16-2004, 08:02 PM
I think most people there will be Pocky-addicted. I know I will! >D

I`ve seen a few male Duo`s before but, your right, there are alot more female Duo`s. o.O; *blinketh*

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 08:10 PM
hey, it's perfect for crossplay... long hair, completely covering shirt... =^..^=

Chun Li
06-16-2004, 08:13 PM
I think most people there will be Pocky-addicted. I know I will! >D

I`ve seen a few male Duo`s before but, your right, there are alot more female Duo`s. o.O; *blinketh*

Ill be yan-yan addicted

Senko-chan
06-16-2004, 08:33 PM
I'm a pocky-addict! ^_^

Zephyrs
06-16-2004, 08:38 PM
With me being at the con in 60 hours... it's safe for me to say I'll be rocking it out on Saturday in Minako Aino's school uniform. Yeah, so if you see a blondish Minako-attempted lookalike... that'd be me (especially if you see said blondish Minako-attempted lookalike with a Jewish Wolfwood... yeah sometimes I don't ask my boyfriend questions. This is one of them ^_^)

Senko-chan
06-16-2004, 08:40 PM
very cool ^_^

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 09:00 PM
jewish Wolfwood... what, is he going to drag around a huge jewish star or something?

Senko-chan
06-16-2004, 09:02 PM
lol I suppose...he could...it wouldnt fit the character...but he could... >_> <_<

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 09:08 PM
huh I wonder how many weapons you could fit in one of those... they'd be kinda hard to get out, though =^..^= nihihihihi.

Senko-chan
06-16-2004, 09:18 PM
lol clever question ^_^

Lil
06-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Gah!!! It's almost friday. I'm sooo exited!!! Yes... we should all start PA... Pocky anonymous...... for those addicted to pocky. We could have panels at every con. And a pocky club house to get help for our addictions. :D

Ginger Catgirl
06-17-2004, 05:19 AM
...which basically means we eat more pocky =^..^= mwahahaha.

Hey, at least it's not crack!

Goggle
06-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I just got my best new friend addicted to it yesterday when we went to the mall looking for items for my cosplay.

And speaking of my cosplay, I've kind of dropped any plans for now to be Red Mage from Final Fantasy or Jun Kazama from Tekken 2 as I was having trouble finding items and time. But I have switched my cosplay to being Julia Chang from Tekken 4 (this one (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_99/vortal_pic_49507.jpg)) and I'm making pretty good progress, so you can all still see me do some sort of Tekken cosplay on Saturday.

Ginger Catgirl
06-17-2004, 09:01 AM
not familiar witht he game but the costume looks awesome... and really easy *evil grin* I won't be there saturday, sorry =( only Sunday, I have a violin recital saturday morning!... and i have to finish the costume... >_<

Zephyrs
06-17-2004, 11:26 AM
jewish Wolfwood... what, is he going to drag around a huge jewish star or something?

Yes, yes he is. I'm not sure exactly HOW he's doing it, but he's got my hot glue gun... as I said, sometimes I'm just not asking questions!

NeikoRae
06-17-2004, 11:59 AM
ooh id like to see that ^_^

Ginger Catgirl
06-17-2004, 01:09 PM
i'll look out for you guys!! as for me... I feel like posting these here ^^ fwee.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=152402
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=152403

it's getting there. There's some shirt issues I need to fix... white thread >_< ick. anyway I'll see you guys all there.... oh wow does it really start tomorrow? X_X at least I have until saturday evening to finish this....

Galaxia
06-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Guu's not gonna be ready for this weekend, so I will be there as Galaxia :)

Dagger
06-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Squall's finished! So I'm definitely gonna be him on Friday and Sunday. (Look for me, I'll be the feminine Squall traveling with a Quistis, Nooj, and Yuna) heh. Not sure about Saturday, I'm being Lulu for the masquerade but I might do some costume-hopping.

Ginger Catgirl
06-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Galaxia - hotness. I love that costume, whish I knew more aboutthe character... >_< I have enough costumes on my plate, I think!!!

rosary
06-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Hey, just wanted to know what kind of cosplayers are going to be around ^_^.

I'm being
Sango (Inuyasha)
Sakura (Neko costume) (Card captors sakura) (<Hopefully!)

Ooh I can't wait to see the Sango cosplay! Hopefully I'll be going as Madame Batolli from Under the Glass Moon, which is to say Mana I guess, because that's who the character design is based on.

Goggle
06-19-2004, 06:56 AM
not familiar witht he game but the costume looks awesome... and really easy *evil grin* I won't be there saturday, sorry =( only Sunday, I have a violin recital saturday morning!... and i have to finish the costume... >_<

Easy? I'm almost (almost) finished and it took quite a lot of time. Sure the jacket and pants are easy but all those accessories (belt and gloves in particular) took a while.
Well good luck on your violin recital!

And to everyone else: can't wait to see you there. I said this in another thread: if you see me in my costume and want to say hi, you can come up to me and say "Hey are you Goggle?" because I've learned to respond to that name (while it doesn't happen often, I'm ready when it happens).

Ginger Catgirl
06-19-2004, 05:54 PM
lol I might not respond to Ginger... hopefully I should =^..^= if you want to get my attention, just yell out "DUO" and then ask if I'm Ginger, heh ~.^