PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket at Katsucon

Recca-kun
11-19-2002, 06:11 PM
I know a lot of people like, want to do, are planning to do, or have done Furuba costumes (seems like most everyone and their dog - whoops! Sorry Shigure!). So far I've heard at least three or more individual groups of people say that they are planning Furuba for Katsu, so my thought is instead of or in addition to a lot of small groups wandering around why not have a large gathering? The series is starting to come out on DVD too so a lot of people should recognize it. This is a general interest poll since some people may be trying to get the cast as is, so tell your friends and dress as who you want! :bigtu:

...Although if all the Momijis start singing myself and the other Kyous may be forced to chase them. ;)

Tenjou
11-19-2002, 06:14 PM
I would try to, but I don't think I could go to Katsu. I don't have the funding or driver for it. I'm not sure I would even have time for it. I know I have vacation time in February, but I'm not sure when.

I am planning a Fruits Basket group for Shoujocon2003. :D

Recca-kun
11-19-2002, 07:13 PM
Cool, good luck with that and if I'm able to make it there I'll let you know. :)

Tenjou
11-19-2002, 08:27 PM
Yay! ^_^ I'm going as Tohru and SohjiroX is gonna be Kyou. :D That'd be great if you could go 'cause I can only afford one con a year. ^^ Talk to you later!