PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Cosplay Picnic III: Photoshoots

Studmaster
04-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Well, with the event just 5 short days away, now is a good time to start a photoshoots thread. Escpecially, since this event will have some good weather, and great sceneary, I'm not going to miss this chance to take some really awesome photos. I'm hoping to arrive at the picnic no later than noon, and will be taking pictures the whole entire day. So post here if you want me to take pictures of you or your group, so I know what to expect for the day.

Also, I want to take the big group photo around 3:30 - 3:45, because a big group of people have to leave at 4 PM, so I want them to get in the photo as well.

So, bother me, kidnap me, love me ^_~, whatever, just give me some work to do for this thing. :)

dizzylizzy
04-19-2004, 03:51 PM
yeah, 3:30 3:45 sound great for the shoot... cuz yeah... a bunch of us have to leave then. i luv ze stud.

jen and i are wearing our lunars so, i guess if you wanna get some shots of those, you're more than welcome to. i don't know if stu is wearing his lunar though. ^^ but, yeah, jen and i are taking this outside chance with the costumes. they need some out of con photo luv. lol

Amantalathiel
04-19-2004, 05:09 PM
i'm going to be wearing tifa, and I don't have any good photos of it, and its version 2 (OoOoo how many versions of her skimpy clothes can I make) so it would be really nice if you would take a picture of me and my friend (shes going to be misao from kenshin)

KaineMaxwell
04-19-2004, 06:22 PM
I should have Melvin ready, minus the jacket on Saturday too.

Sorahana
04-19-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm wearing Black Mage Rikku!! Take some piccies of me please =). I'll have a Yuna (FFX version) with me too and an Ayame (Fruits Basket). Only 6 days left!! ^_____~

NiGHTmaren
04-19-2004, 07:07 PM
I might be Ayame, if my Hiei wig doesn't get here in time...XD I love being Ayame, what can I say? ^^; He's so much fun to cosplay. Though I did hear that it's going to be raining on Saturday...=/

*~Hime no Toki~*

Reiko
04-19-2004, 09:44 PM
Can I u make one for me too a photo time cus me and Lizakit have somthing planned and I know all the Agent will want to be there too *winks* dont worry stud I'll tell you my costume over AIM but its a secret ^_^

Romann
04-20-2004, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't mind having a photo op as well!! Anytime that you're open I'll get to ya!

KaineMaxwell
04-21-2004, 04:22 PM
Any other Sailor Moon cosplayers gonna be about?

Misa-chan
04-21-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm aiming for Meiling, but if I don't get all that trim (damn that trim >.<) done by Saturday, I'll just be Live Action/Stars Mizuno Ami again, since I can use my real hair. ^^;

SailorAndromeda
04-22-2004, 12:56 PM
Well, I should have my EGL done by then (hopes) and my daughter should be her Bijou EGL, so some photos would be nice. And I would just like to meet you, haven't met you yet ^^