PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning to do anything from Shaman King?

MizuZero
04-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Cuz I might be going as Yoh (Casual dress outfit), if I can pull together the costume in time. Mise well see if anyone else was planning to do something from the series...

Hinata
04-19-2004, 06:37 PM
well, I might do anna if I have the time. lol, I'm more like her than hinata, but I have to pay my respects and finish what I started. Maybe I'll do both. XD

megumi_mitsukai
04-24-2004, 12:29 AM
A few of my friends are doing a Shaman King cosplay group for one day. =) Not sure who's gonna be cosplayed though. ^^

Amy the Yu
04-25-2004, 01:57 AM
I'm going to be cosplaying Morphin.

I've never watched Shaman King beyond the first episode (Manta just freaks me out too much) and I don't read the manga (Manta still freaks me out too much), but my friends (who you may remember as Ren and Horohoro form AN 03, Faust and Eliza from CN 02) are doing Shaman King cosplays, so I jumped on and decided to join since I get to uh..."float" around Lyserg for the heck of it.

I'm actually doing it cause I get to make yet another pair of wings...

The Morphin to Lyserg size ratio's going to be way off though. I'm actually taller than Lyserg, so that's just rediculous. Oh well...

neko rinchan
04-25-2004, 07:52 PM
i know for sure that my friend is dressing up as anna on saturday...

Bata
04-25-2004, 09:39 PM
I was actually thinking of doing a anna cosplay but it depends if i have ne last minute time ^^

Ryukka
04-26-2004, 09:37 PM
o__o so many Annas.. *dies*

xD I would attack someone if they where Manta <3

Bata
05-02-2004, 01:29 PM
XD i could drag my cousin into being manta if yah wanted ^^

KusanIvy
05-02-2004, 05:11 PM
I've thought occasionally that an Amidamaru costume would be cool. However I've reached my cosplay quota for this year :D

MizuZero
05-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Hah. Well, whatever. If I do manage to finish, then we can photo op.

If not, random prettyboy again this year...

mazoku-chan
05-13-2004, 01:58 AM
last year I was Lyserg. I still have the costume tho but I don't have the hair cut anymore.. If I still had it I would have brought it along and wear two costumes instead of one during the weekend.. :(

Crimson Firefly
05-13-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm going as Tao Ren in his first battle outfit this year ^^.

I hope to see some of you guys this year.

There weren't enough ManKin cosplayers to stalk last year XD. I did see Mazoku though :D

mazoku-chan
05-13-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm going as Tao Ren in his first battle outfit this year ^^.

I hope to see some of you guys this year.

There weren't enough ManKin cosplayers to stalk last year XD. I did see Mazoku though :D

:jjacks: Hi! I hope to see you again this year! I'll be Kagura from Inuyasha!! (I was planning to go as Faust but changed my mind in march! :P)

slashaholic
05-18-2004, 09:38 PM
My little brother is going to be Tao Ren in his school uniform. V. cute. ^_^

Yu Mei Chun
05-21-2004, 10:59 AM
Here in Brazil, in a big anime event we'll have in July, I'm thinking of playing Anna... but it's because I won't have time to sew a more complex cosplay (it's in July already!) and Anna is easier and cool too ^^