PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Hotel Rooms?

Hinata
04-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Have any of you ever stayed with someone you didn't know? Or let someone you met on here, or at the con stay with you for the night? The reason I'm asking, is because I have absolutely NO money. only enough for registration. I've heard of people letting people share their hotel room with them, since there is a limit of 4 people per room. but I'm sort of scared to ask, since I'm sure most of you guys are rapists. :thumbsup:

Ochika
04-19-2004, 06:26 PM
you can stay with me if you want!! only thing is.... we got like 7 girls in a room XD. what i did was got a room for guys and girls, so ya know..parents wouldnt be all like BLAH, heh. so ya >_> if you dont mind being crowded in a room you can stay with us!!!

Kohana
04-19-2004, 10:35 PM
there are three of us in a room currently... if another girl decides she comming then it will be four (3 girls one guy)... dont worry he's harmless... beside he wouldnt try anything cuz I'm a NINJA!!

YukiPhnx
04-20-2004, 06:29 PM
lol, ninja. well, i WOULD offer a place to stay. except i've already got 7 girls in my friends apartment. we have no more room! if u asked this earlier, i would've welcomed u.

Lyulf
04-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Ahh my reservation is gone now :fuming:

YukiPhnx
04-21-2004, 09:24 PM
eh? how is your reservation gone?

Lyulf
04-22-2004, 06:00 AM
hotel had over booked, was doing confirmation, but i know that does happen.

Chosuke
04-22-2004, 07:00 AM
Wow that sucks..

Lyulf
04-22-2004, 02:00 PM
yeah but may have a line sharing a room now at the renaissance

angelcosmos
04-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Have any of you ever stayed with someone you didn't know? Or let someone you met on here, or at the con stay with you for the night? The reason I'm asking, is because I have absolutely NO money. only enough for registration. I've heard of people letting people share their hotel room with them, since there is a limit of 4 people per room. but I'm sort of scared to ask, since I'm sure most of you guys are rapists. :thumbsup:

I'm actually staying with my websis Becky and her friend. I have no idea who her friend is but hopefully everything will turn out okay. Along with my girls, two of my guy cousins will be sleeping on the floor *lol* or something. I reserved a quad-rate at Renaissance since I do not want to get into trouble and get booted out or something. ^_^; Does anyone know if the Renaissance room will have a mini-fridge? I want to buy some juice, fruits, and milk so I won't have to buy it throughout the weekend.

I heard the single rooms at Renaissance has been entirely booked on Saturday from a friend of mine.

Hmm I wonder if the hotel will be putting all the AN's reservations on one whole floor. hee hee It'll be fun seeing a lot of cosplayers... ahhah of course not in the morning... must have my caffeine and brush my teeth :crest:

Lyulf
04-23-2004, 12:19 PM
I think we took over the whole hotel

YukiPhnx
04-23-2004, 08:32 PM
lol, how can you do that?

Lyulf
04-23-2004, 08:59 PM
well the hotel just opened aswell, so not many new about it so it will be a hotel party , Woo Hoo XD