PDA

View Full Version : Cosplaying the Crazy 88

dollssoulkirie
04-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Hi everyone. Just posting information about and seeking cosplayers to cosplay the Crazy 88 from Kill Bill Vol. 1. So far, here's a list of cosplayers who's going to cosplay some of the characters:

dollssoulkirie (me :P ) as O-Ren Ishii
bakaneko-chan (Cat, a friend of mine) as Gogo Yubari
Y-chan (Ylon, another friend of mine) as Johnny Mo
sandruu (Justion, another friend/GBAC president) as random member Crazy 88

We're looking for a Sophie and random members of the Crazy 88 to join our group. (Sandruu and I want to recreate the entrance into the restruant at Nekocon. *is kinda excited about it*)

Just thought cosplaying them would be fun. ^_^

Giant Alucard
04-20-2004, 08:54 AM
LOL, I knew Sandruu would try to get a crazy 88 group together. I'm not sure if I will be able to do it ( since i dont have a black suit, but i would if i did ), but i do have 2 friends who will most likely br going as 88's.

Invincible Kaji
06-07-2004, 10:28 AM
To have a whole group, you only need 36 people, and someone to be Johnny Mo.

DarkAzn
07-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey I too am going to cosplay as an 88 but i need a Kato mask, anyone know where is the most convenient place to find one?

Infinitywulf
08-03-2004, 05:14 AM
I could always add this costume in if needed as I have the black suit and would just need the mask (which if nothing else is not at all difficult to make). So yah, guess I'll bring along the suit as long as I can go and do Sadamitsu and a random Crazy 88. =^ D

sushified
08-07-2004, 04:01 PM
If you need another Gogo let me know. ^^ I'll more than likely bring my cosplay out for at least one day.

Beatrixkiddo
08-18-2004, 02:41 AM
Granted can't do the walk in ..but i will have the Bride Motorcycle outfit and regular yellow outfit and look good..I can still get good pics with you all and i am there right after you walk in :) I can't wait..also just in general for Kill Bill my stepsister may go and she does Elle Driver..i can possibly get a Budd also

GreatSG
08-18-2004, 01:32 PM
To have a whole group, you only need 36 people, and someone to be Johnny Mo.

Well, she killed 56 of them including Mo in the film. Don't ask how I know that. :thumbsup:

Beatrixkiddo
11-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Well its this wekend and i still dont know what day this is happening..me and my sister can only go one day and want to go when this is happeninig as Elle and the Bride..please let one of us know the time and day and where at the con...my email is beatrixkiddo78@aol.com but i may not be online by then so her email is Afinity@afinity.info thanks..can't wait
Shannon