PDA

View Full Version : For the person who donated the prize at the cosplay.com meeting

Starlite_Nyte
04-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Hi, my name is Rachele, I won the wall scroll (at the cosplay.com meeting) and I dont know who donated it, but I wanted to say thank you. It was very nice of you to donate it, sorry it took me so long to post this! I hope you find this post, because I really do want to say thank you!!

Ryoko-Dono
04-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Same goes for me! (winner of the pocky) Thanks mysterious person you. Or Hikura, same difference.

hikura
04-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Well i did not donate the wall scroll for the prizes.I donated everything else.She is looking for the woman who did donate the wall scroll of asuka.

Ryoko-Dono
04-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Yea, but none the less, you deserve thanks for the other prizes and, from what I could see, general organization of the meeting.

hikura
04-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok.The person who donated the wallscroll was Jewlee.If you want contact her and thank her.
Ryoko-Dono i just like to bring smiles to peoples faces.Plus in general i think it is just a nice thing to do.I promise though next year the clubhouse meeting(if they have the clubhouse next year) will be better orgainized and better run.I promise.This was a learning experince for me and i have learned from it.I would say defintely that the bag o pocky(lol) shall return.I do not if the bag o anime tapes(lmao) shall return or not though.

Jewlee
04-21-2004, 10:56 PM
You're Welcome! :)
I'm glad you liked it!
I had fun meeting everyone. I am kinda shy (guess you wouldn't of thought that since I actually walked up to the front and was chatting away).
Any Way, I hope we met again next year.. or sooner. I enjoyed meeting the faces behind the user names.

Jewlee
(Julie)

Ryoko-Dono
04-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Ok.The person who donated the wallscroll was Jewlee.If you want contact her and thank her.
Ryoko-Dono i just like to bring smiles to peoples faces.Plus in general i think it is just a nice thing to do.I promise though next year the clubhouse meeting(if they have the clubhouse next year) will be better orgainized and better run.I promise.This was a learning experince for me and i have learned from it.I would say defintely that the bag o pocky(lol) shall return.I do not if the bag o anime tapes(lmao) shall return or not though.
The bag of pockey I think was the best prize. I still ahve a bit left and even brought some in to my schools anime club and shared. So you've got about 20 high schoolers who are grateful too!